Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme-Timeline life

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 1:47 am

Russia sighed hereing Americ say sorry, he had and would not forgive America, but he could come pretty damn close. He continued rubbing Americas back. He shifted off his coat, warping it around him and America. He would not help with this war, he would never help America, he would love Alfred though. He watched the news wincing at the stuff. He looked back at America. He could go through nothing but pain, and smile through it, did he just want to use Russia as a punching bag? He loved him, so so much. He wraped his arm around his waist, bringing him on the his lap
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 2:09 am

America was asleep but was still somewhat aware of what was going on. His tense muscles now relaxed by the help of the drugs and Russia. His body went limp as he snored softly as he tried to nuzzle into his source of warmth. His face and mind restless, how was he gonna pull through out of this war? So many young men out there dying and he sometimes had to go, but only when it got really bad, and it was close to getting to that point where the nation had to show up and help. He felt gratified and drained, Russia being with him made his extremely happy, but knowing that it was mostly a charity or some act of pity mad him depressed that this comfort would cease once the war ended. He loved him and just sleeping here close to him; he would appreciate he time he had with Russia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 2:15 am

Russia sighed, letting America rest on him He though he was passed out by this point. He kissed america on the top of the head. He rested his cheek on the spot. He wanted to comfort America, even he he could not here him. "Its ok Fredka, I will do everything I can to help..." He sighed on to his head. "...Im still giving up things I want becuse I love you" He said to the drugged nation. "...I can go off and fight when you do, I will keep you safe" He cooed at America, loving how he could say anything and he didnt here. "You can be mean sometimes, but I still love you, you can be crule, but to are sorry, or at least i hope you are" He said flatly. He sighed again, not wanting America to wake up, so he could keep talking to him, even if he couldn;t here him
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 2:38 am

America wasn't quiet asleep. The drug made him feel disoriented and tired making him want to sit back and just rest. He heard everything had to say, but restrained himself from saying anything because he was just so damn comfortable. He heard Russia say he would go to war with him, and he didn't want that. What happened to all the hate, he was certain it was still there, who could forget the years of lying to Russia and then interrogating him to tell him where the bombs were and to get rid of communism. He wrapped arms around Russia a small smile on his face. Was this some cruel sick joke for taking Russia's power. Getting him where it hurt, pretending to care and love him then just break his heart when he was done with him and laugh in his face saying that it was just a joke. No, he hoped not, how could Russia still love him? After all of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 2:42 am

Russia kept talking. "I will give you anything I can give you becuse I love you." He pulls America close as he could. "I will keep you safe for as long as I can" He said, meaning up, but never intedndin for America to here it. He looked down at America, waiting for the blond to wake up. He pulled his coat over America, smiling at him. He hoped America still loved him, he had said it during the cold war, but that could have just been a ploy to get him to talk. It worked though. Russia loved America, he loved America, more than he feard what America could do
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 2:53 am

America's eyes snapped open at the repetition of the confession, he looked at Russia's stunningly bold violet eyes, his own eyes slightly red. He looked at him, the drug mostly weared off and said, "W-What?" he was confused, the hell? Russia could't love him, not after all the lies and beatings and betrayal, "You really are fucked up in the head Russia." he said seriously, but slightly joking. His heart skipped a few beats and didn't look at Russia, he then chuckled, "If this is your way at getting back at me, then you're good that kind of stuff, it' working."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 3:01 am

Russia looked at him odd for a second and than a mortified look came over his face. "I..I though that you where to high to here me..." He tried explain looking away from America. That could have not just happened. He looked back at america. "Well, If I really wanted to get back at you, than why havnt I hurt you already?" He asked being 110% seruise. He looked down. He picked America up, holding him over his back. "I am going to help you fight, reather you like it or not" Russia said falty, a change from the midly suductive tone before
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 3:22 am

America saw Russia's expression change and he raised an eyebrow, he may be high, but he was still somewhat aware of what was going on. America listened to Russia's reasoning and said, "Don't pull that shit with me, ya know that psychological shit works worse than beatings." still too high to come up with the words. America made a small noise when he was moved and said, "I'm not letting you help, I don't need your help, the hero's got this on his own!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 3:24 am

"And I know just how bad your losing, Fredka" He said flatly. "I will not be giving you much of a choice now, you are to go there, and get the hell out, you have no reason to be there America" He said, trying to savew a nation from he pain that came with this. He held America, swaing his behind his back slightly
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 3:36 am

America looked away, yeah, he was losing, and pretty badly. he looked over to Russia with an annoyed expression, "i'm not pulling my men out of there, I'll bring democracy to Vietnam and somehow I'll pull it off!" but he was losing faith in himself, Vietnam's men didn't have as much technology or weapons, but they used other methods and were excellent hiders. "I'm gonna do this on my own and there's not a damn thing you can do about it." he said looking the other way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 3:41 am

Russa just smiled. He carried America to the airport. Most must have aausmed he was drunk but they were nations, they could do what they wanted. He got on the next plain there, a governmant plain. One of the service men gave him a odd look, it too him a second before he remebered. "Damn they keep there work a long time,Da?" He laughed, it was teh gard from that night at the end of the cold war that he had almost beat up. He looked at America. He looked at him, the plain landing. "Unless you want me to have to use you to get them back" The workers siad nothing. He smiled at America. "I dont care if you think your winning, do you want even more young kids being killed?" He asked, he picked America back up, leaving the gard yelling behind to set the partly high america down. He looked around, only taking a few steps before hereing a gun shot. He followed them.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 4:28 am

America didn't protest very much as he was carried to the airport and clung onto Russia falling asleep most of the way and trying to draw on the windows. A feeling of nervousness coming over his as the drug wore off he continued to tell Russia to go home and to stop interfering. They landed and he could hear the faint noise of the gun shots and realized how close they war to the war front and turned to Russia and said, "You better stay here, this isn't your war." feeling more worried that angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 4:32 am

Russia tunred his head to America. "ITs not yours ether" He walked up to the first few solders. They all instanly held there gun s up and Russia just kept walking, they faletred seeing America with him. He smiled his creepy smile at him. "This is Alfred, or America, I am Russia~" They all shifted, "What the hell you ruski?" One shouted, Russia walked up to him and looked at him. He held America by his neck in the air, not choking him and hoping he knew it was just a ploy. "I can desolve the USA right now if you would like?" He solder recoiled. "Now, you are to tell all of the units here to get the hell out, get back to America, Da?" He said, the gards didnt flinch. And Russia guestered to America. "Your boss can not really speak right now~" They ran in the tents and started making calls.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 6:00 am

America followed Russia out of the plane telling hi to get back inside. A few soldiers raised their guns at him and said, "Hey! At ease men!" the heard someone call him a 'Ruski', again, like so any years ago, the term hit a nerve and was about to say something when he was lifted fro the ground and made a small choking noise as he put his hands on Russia's to try and pull himself off. Maybe he had this coming, but not in front of his people, he choked out, "W-What....the fuck....Russia?"he was losing the air to his lungs and heard the sound of his en shuffling. He snapped his eyes over to Russia when he said he could dissolve him right there, he wouldn't? Would he? He was too weak from the war to fight back against Russia but kicked his legs to try and get Russia to let him go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 6:08 am

Russia smiled at the guards, scamming to pull troops out. He set America back on his shoulder. He looked at him. "They would not listen to me, it was a empty threat.." He said quietly. He relaized the gravty of what he said, he would never kill America, ever. He looked at him. "Im sorry, Fredka" He said smiling softly. He didnt want to hurt America. He looked at america. HE was keeping him safe for the same painfull reason he use for the cold war. Its for you
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 6:23 am

Once America was let go he gasped for air and coughed, then saw his troops being pulled out and was thrown over Russia's shoulder. He would have given him the dirties look, he was pissed; that Russia threatened him so he could stop the war. He heard him apologized and his chest tightened and some how, wasn't so pissed anymore. He tried to seemed angry, but ended up pouting and crossed his arms, there were bruise arks beginning to appear on his neck and said in a raspy voice, "Commie basted, what'd you go an do that for?" talking about pulling out the soldiers more than the choking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 6:25 am

Russia looked at him. "The same reason you dissolved the USSR" He said matter of factly. He looked at the brusies. He never ment to hurt America. He looked down at him. He wished he didnt feel the need to save America. He should hate him now, like a NORMAL person, but he was not normal. He looked down at his feet. Shifting still
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 6:36 am

Touchy subject for both parties and said, "Why? Some kind of sympathy for Vietnam, don't want them to lose their power like you lost yours?" damn it, he was doing it again. Then it was going to turn into a big fight and they were going to beat the shit out of each other. Only America would be the only one being beaten he was too weak from the war to even stand a chance against Russia. He always seemed to hurt the person he loved for some strange reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 6:42 am

Russia just looked at America, for a long painful time. He sighed, "I wonder why I try to help you" He said sadly walking back out on to the rainforest. He couln;t help but fell a hit in his chest at America. "Damn it you can be so...crule sometimes" He looked back at America. Felling back that he was leaving him. But, its not like this was teh first time right? He ran in to the guns, nothing hit him though, they could tell he was not American. He just walked, and walked. America flips like a fucking coin. "I hate you" He said falty at nothing
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 6:53 am

America saw that Russia was taking him to the rain forest where all the shooting was and continued to tell him to put him down. He was told that he was cruel, and couldn't argue but did say, "I'm just trying to give everyone a better life." he still squirmed but couldn't get out of Russia's grip, then was thrown into the dirt and glared at Russia from the floor. Seeing some on his soldiers shooting and the enemies shooting as well. And the words that made his just want to a gun and shoot himself in the chest and chuckled, "I didn't expect any less from you." he didn't,, because he had hurt Russia so much, the most he expected fro Russia was to at least tolerate him. He got up and said, "Fuck you too." and ran off to where a few of his men were, he was already there so might as well help them. he continued to look at Russia as the soldier's talked about some plans and they handed America a gun. They went behind a mound and America shoot a few Vietnamese soldiers and fell back on his ass when a bullet grazed his shoulder. He hissed in pain but got up and continued to shoot as his white shirt was covered with mud, dirt and blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 7:00 am

Russia sighed. America was impossible to hurt back. He found someplace, a town that he could stay at for a day. He sat at a table, the locals imminently questioned him. He smiled and drew a Russian flag, they didn;t know who that was. He drew a soviet flag. Thay all smiled at him and bowed. He heard of it being a costom to bow. He finaly found a young girl, that spoke English, "I Am graced that such a powerful nation shoud come and visit in a time of need." Vietnam said. Russia litaned, he felt so bad for her, she was going to win, but her home was dystored she said. "Vietnam, I am the Russian Federation and am still one of the biggest nations in the world, and I would like to help you beat America." He said smiling. After a few more muints of talking. Russia was on the phone, ordering one of every wepon he had to be given to the nation. He hung up the phone, this was going to cost money, but he had it, and she needed to make Americ suffer. He smiled at her and he continued walking. After a while longer. He saw the Russian supply plains flying over head, he smiled, wathcing them fly to the town. America would lose this war.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 7:12 am

America sent troops to get more weapons, they were lacking supplies the small group of 20 soldier's he had talked to earlier had been reduced to 4 not including himself. They were hiding and America couldn't see them, he yelled out and said, "Throw the gas bomb!" a biological weapon his government had been working on, and one of the few remaining soldier's said, "There are no more sir!" America cursed under his breath when the one who told him there was no more was shot and killed. He yelled out, "We need more men!" he ran with the gun close to his chest and the 3 remaining soldiers following him and there was a truckload of soldiers that had just arrived he smiled in relief, but then heard planes over head and he looked up, recognizing the initials on the side of the planes and America's mouth twitched as he said, "That fucking bastard." they were running out of guns, supplies and the new biological weapons. They were sent throughout the rain forest and most of the men killed and America grazed a few times until he was all alone and cornered and Vietnam's men raised their guns at him, he tried to look for a way out, and saw the piles of young American's lying around him and held his gun close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 7:16 am

Russia camped out in another even smaller down. With his coat covering him and looking at the stars. He smiled watching plains fly over head, he could at least help kick his ass right? He was to arrongt sometimes. He said he loved you and then almost kills you, burns down your house and than keeps saying that he did that becuse he loved you. This was becuse he loved America. He felt a consate pain in his chest, but at this poaint, it was somthing normal to deal with
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 7:26 am

They asked in Vietnamese to drop his weapon and America raised an eyebrow and they shot him the shoulder, he hissed in pain and dropped his firearm. He felt the warm blood from his shoulder, he had no more men and if he did, he wouldn't make them fight for a lost cause. They shouted something but he didn't understand it. One put a gun to his back and pushed him forward to walk. They tied him up because was considered a threat and was taken to where Vietnam was and apparently some one else. He muttered curses under his breath and was hit with the back of the gun a few ties just because or to walk faster. He was taken to the cold concrete room were a petite Asian woman who he recognized as Vietnam was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 7:29 am

Russia noticed something had happened. The guns stopped, the strong chemical smell were started to die down. He stood up walking behind his tracks and back to the town. He got there and walked a in goverment building. they explained that she was busy and he sat outside, waiting from somthing to happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme-Timeline life
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next