Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme-Timeline life

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 11:37 pm

America's heart broke at the sight of Russia, ut then his people's influence took over and laughed a it saying, "dude, Russia, why are you crying? I got rid of communism for ya, or is it your head that hurts?" he asked with a grin on his face. He had gotten rid of communism for Russia, and made his people more happy, and more like his own people. He looked over and said, "Lighten up i did you a favor." why he hell was he saying these things!? His mouth was moving but he had no control over what he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 11:42 pm

"You took everything I had, ruined it and nearly beat me to death..." He corrected America, glacing up though his now red stained hair. He remained crying a bith though. "Everything I ever had, My power, My money, My Lands...you took it and broke it..." He said, pushing his face in to his coat, breinging his knees to his chest and warpingn his arms around his legs. He didnt know what to think of Americas light...teasing. He looked down, not wanting to look at America. He had a depressed look over his face. He felt numb again, expactly in his chest.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 2:07 am

America continued to grin, "But your people are happy, and they're gonna make it all better once they realize who gave them freedom." he felt his mouth twitch, trying to force himself not to grin he got up and said, "You hungry? I'm pretty hungry." he used a lighter tone than he actually meant. His feelings conflicted, cheery and yet depressed, his people were happy that communism was gone and the threat left with it, but his own personal feelings were guilty, self pity, and just pure depression and heartbreak. He wanted to cry he frowned and said "I-I'm sorry." his demeanor completly changing within a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 2:17 am

Russia glared up at America. It took talent o be as crule as he was being now. "A Greedy, dumb fat ass American." He said faltly. He cocked his head to one side. Seeing America suddenly apologize. He got up out of the chair, stnading behind it. He watched the gards flinch at him getting up. "America, I may not be the USSR, but I am not a weak nation..." He said a slight tone of malace sliping in his voice. He watched on of the gards come in, gun pointed at Russia. "Sir, Why is the Ruski untied?" He adressed america. Russia just smirked at the name. He looed at the gard, qwiving slightly.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 9:47 pm

Why was he saying these thing?, he saw Russia get up and continued to lean on the wall and chuckled and said, "I know you're not weak, that's why I took you on so seriously." he saw the secret service member beginning to shift in the corner of his eye and one came in and the word that hit a nerve was 'Ruski' he laughed at the other member and said, "I would watch what you say man, he might be beat up now, but to a human you would be nothing. It's not a threat just a warning. Plus, he's a nation, we all deserve some respect huh? You must not be thinkin' straight, go take a lunch break or something?" wearing his 100 watt grin. He would not sit there and have his people insult Russia, they didn't have the rank to, they didn't have that right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 9:55 pm

Russia smiled at America, seeing the death in his grin. He sighed. "Oh America, Im a big notion now, I can stand up to you yanks" He smiled at the gard, getting up and walking the the shoter man, more like a kid now. He put his hand under his chin and lifted his head up to look at russia in his eyes. He kept a deadly grin at him. He dug his nails in to the others skin. The man turned white and started shaking. He grolwed at him. "I think, that you should not be so mean to Russians, becuse they have no issue pushing a gun to your head, shooting you and trowing you in a ditch" He said smiling. He let go, and man ran out, part in embarment and part in fear. He gave a quick sad look at the wall and turned back to America. The blood plasted in to his face. He looked back at america, smiling. He watched the others run after the man and out of the rooms, leaving just him and America. He sighed again before slamming America on the wall. "You took everything from me, I will not forgive you so easy" He said, glaring his him on the wall for a second before letting him go. "You should not play so mean, becuse eveutaly someone will come along and kick your sorry ass." He peeled his eyes at America, still wondering what the suddne changes in his mood. "I could wonder why you bacuse mean again..." He wondered out load, voicing his opinion.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 10:32 pm

America watched the scene go by and didn't do anything, if Russia did try anything but the light injuries he would have to step in but just let them both be. He chuckled and said, "I'd like to meet the person who could." he knew this power wouldn't last, but he jut continue to grow stronger so that he wouldn't have to experience of having his nation being stripped of that power. He wondered what the World would be like, if they were more like him. Of course not him, an original was always better than the copy, but he could just imagine if the whole World was established under democracy. He liked this power, maybe that's why Russia was so upset when America had taken it. He said, "If they could."he laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 10:39 pm

Russia sighed, wanting to kill America again. "But you love me right?" He laughed back in to the air. He turned and started to walk out. "....hm....Well Im leaving America" He said smiling softly and starting out the door. America could try to stop him. "You can try to stop me, but I would like to meet a person who can" He said, he was better at leaving and not dealing with it more than he would be at fighting. He storlled out the door, the iron turing sliver from the light. He felt his heart snap, wow, America hated him again. He felt like crying again. He wanted to just fall down and die. He walked in to the cold. He gave up everything for someone who hated him. "He lyed, to me," He said sighing, "and I still love him...." He said wincing at the words. He knew he could still love America by the span he was felling. He wished America would not be power hungey. And almost kill the person he said that he loved. He had said it, but he could lye just like Russia could. He helf his eyes blur for a second. He still had power, and would start making wepsons the second he got home. He ran, faster than he sound have, his scarf waving like a flag behind him and the wind gushing in his face, stinging his face.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 11:20 pm

America pursed his lips to a line and said, "I said I did.....and I told you....that you of all people should understand why I did this." looking away from him and looking out the window. No more secret service members there and Russia said he was leaving and said, "My business with you is done, so you can do whatever you want~" he said with a smile, but in reality his heart was breaking. He used his power against Russia, and even if it was for a good cause, he still hurt the person he loved. He saw Russia run and didn't bother going after him. His Union was dissolved, and America would have to create more weapons. He was going to try a spread democracy and make the world like him. He loved Russia, but he knew for a fact, that Russia hated him after this. For stripping him of his power and taking everything he loved from him and back stabbing him. he sighed and wondered if they would ever be on good terms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 11:29 pm

How could America be so heartless? The same way Russia could he guessed. He cotninued running, and went to the airport, guards checking the flights. He talked out of it and was on his was back to his home. He cotinued running, he looked around, there was no more house. He gasped and saw the outline of ash where his house stood. He fell down on to his knees and looked at it. America had after all taken everything from him. He sat where his house use to be, the snow falling on him. Everything his owned. Gone. He just cried and cried. He wanted to love America, but America just wanted to watch him suffer. He woke up, snow covering him and his face with cold sheets of ice where his tears froze. He stood up, it was amazing he didnt freeze to death overnight. He jsut sat for a long long time. He sobbed again. America had turned crule. Russia wasnted to go to space with America, he wanted to make sure he was safe and felt good. But America wanted to watch him wither and die. He looked at the sky, light snow dancing down. He didn't know what to do. He would rebuild, than what? would he take on America again, would he give up again? He didnt understand why America did that. He said he loved him, yet shot him, beat him, near killed him, burt down his home, crushed every sorry shard of hope and wanted for Russia to still like him. He got up, wiping and now slightly shorter than he was a day ago
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 11:54 pm

America walked out of the room the guilt slowly crept up on him and when he made it home, he let all what he was trying to hold back out. He fell on the sofa and just cried, he was just about as alone as Russia, he took off his glasses and fell asleep, not bothering to change out of his blood stained clothes. He fell asleep dreaming of nothing and his chest hurting with guilt.
~~~~~Time skip to the Vietnam War~~~~~
America was at the a military facility in New York city, watching young men get drafted into war. He was part of inspection and had to inspect them for any medical problems and make sure they were ready for war. It wasn't going so well for them. He was losing, to a woman no less. He was trying to bring democracy and free the people, but she wouldn't hear it and said her people were happy enough without any need of his influence. he got angry and was determined to bring democracy into Vietnam. Her people were sneaky, and he depended new weapons and technology instead of using tactics he learned from past wars. He sighed, the drafting offices were closed and war he was losing as really taking a toll on his body. It ached all over he went home and didn't bother eating, he preferred the drug that everyone was using at this time. He spread the marijuana on a the paper and rolled it up lighting it, it made him feel better and it seemed to calm him people down, so why not join. He stayed in his kitchen and watched the T.V; reports coming in from how the war was going. Of course they were sugar coating so that the people wouldn't be afraid, but he knew he was losing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 12:07 am

Russia smirked at the TV, loving how America was getting his ass kicked by a little asian nation. He had rebuilt his home, It looked more like the tsars mason, in the middle of nothing. He stood up, it was time he made a little visit to America. He hoped on the plain, one thing America had done right. Russia didnt care about the cold war, and just added it to the list of things that made him want to die. He smiled wide, wanting to see America try to look strong. He had bullied his way to get most of his land back, and was still, after all, the biggest nation on the earth. He landed in America, knocking at americas door, the same place from the cold war in DC. He still had a scar on his chest from the falling of it, burt all the pain was tossed away with the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 12:14 am

((u ok? u singed out of the caht...."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 12:15 am

((Yeah, just tired of everyone talking about suicide. It just annoys me, doesn't bother me so much,I'm okay, just tired of everyone talking about how they almost killed themselves.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 12:17 am

((america: I want you to stay on though, ok? I have no reason to be on this site with out you, ok? Dont leave, we are just all had hard lifs, not getting around it.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 12:19 am

((Yeah, you're one of the reasons I'm on the site, and it's not like I'm leaving just taking a break from all the suicide talk. Life's been tough, but why talk when it was bad about 2 years ago when it's pretty alright now, I'll be back on the chat in about 5 minutes okay. Thanks! I love you Russia!))
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 12:26 am

America still wore his uniform when he heard the knock on the door. He tapped his finger on the joint to get rid of some ashes. Maybe it was someone who wanted him to look over some documents. His eyes were slightly red from the drug. He opened the door an didn't expect to see Russia standing at his door. He raised an eyebrow and said, "Russia?" He asked him and said, "What are you doing here?" he laughed a bit and said, "Never mind it's my day off, come in dude!" and walked into his house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 12:31 am

Russia looked at him and winced. The smeel of drugs hit him like a wall and Americas red eyes gave it away. "Damn, you have been using like a civ,Da?" He laughed and walked in, the smell getting stronger and stronger. He looked around, the house ashes on the table. He smiled though, pulling his scarf over his nose. He looked at America. "I wanted to come and see how my America was going with this new war your in?" He said, a teasing tone in his voice
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 12:36 am

America grinned, the drug relaxing his muscles and making him more relaxed from the tension of the war and he laughed, "It's going great!" and put it in his mouth and inhaled it and blowing out the smoke and said, "I knew, ya just came to laugh at, but that sucks for you because the war is going good!" he leaned on the counter and started to laugh again, "I thought you came because you actually cared or something, but oops, looks like the hero was wrong again~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 12:39 am

"Your flying like a kite" Russia dismissed, blushing a bit at the last part and the smell getting to him again. He smirked at America. "Well, unlike American TV, Russian TV sees both sides of a war." He said. "I get to watch your men being slaughtered and you be to suborn to give up~" He knew America would lose now, he had his feet back on the ground after America had nere killed him. He sat down like he lived at Americans home. He watched Americas eyes turned more and more blood shot
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 12:57 am

America continued to smile and said, "Pfffftt, I'm okay, it just relaxes me a bit, it's all good, 'M not sharing any with ya because you're being mean.~" he followed the Russian's lead and sat down to and his joint almost half done watching the T.V with a blank and tired expression. He knew the only reason Russia was here to poke fun at him and bring him down about the war, but he wouldn't have it. Having him here hurt, especially when he had done Russia so much wrong. He took another long drag from the joint, trying not to think about the past and he got he laid his head down at the table his arm propped up to hold the drug up and began to poke Russia's foot with his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 1:03 am

Russia let his foot be poked. He laughed a bit. "Never mind, your fling here than a kite could" He said smiling. He put his hand on Americas head, pushing him slightly. "Its funny how you think that its not happening if its not on TV" He lughed at America. His eyes were a blood red now. He looked at the joint for a long long time. "America. what did you mean by 'I thgouh you cared'?" He honstaly wondered, but the hate outwighed the love still. He wanted to help America, but he needed to have his ass kicked for once in his life. He felt a slight buring in his chest
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 1:23 am

America let out a small stifled laugh and said, "Maybe~." damn it, Russia was here to see him at one of his worst. The drug helped with the physical pain he was feeling from the war, but it wasn't like alcohol, where it can make you forgot everything for a few hours. He said, "Well, it's easier that way, it's easier to see it sugar coated and to be kept away from the truth." he finished the joint when it was too small to smoke anymore and left the butt on the table next to him and laughed when Russia asked about his 'caring' statement and he lift his head up a bit and shifted his eyes over to Russia saying, "Pfffft? What?" he rested his head on his hands again closing his eyes, resting but not sleeping. He was going to lose this war, he knew that for a fact, but he could at least not lose as much as other countries did when they lost. The least he could get was a peace treaty, cease fire treaty, and having to give them some money and mineral. He still loved Russia, better or worse, and even when he wasn't around, he couldn't help but love him and dreaded seeing him during business trips knowing that they person he hurt and loved, hated him for stripping him of him power and family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 1:28 am

Russia still had his old soviet cloths. He planned to bring everything back. He picked America up off the couch. He didnt know why he wanted to help America. Almost invilarntly. He picked him up and set him on the couch, resting him on his arm. He looked on his shoulder. "Go to sleep, fredka~" He smiled at him, the blood red eyes were a bit discoraging. He still loved America. A odd kinda of love, the one you could hate someone, but love them through it. He pushed his hand up and down Americas back. "Its ok, rest" He said, smiling at him. He still wanted him to be safe. He knew that he was not though. He would ware his soivet unitfrom next time, just to make him mad.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 1:40 am

America felt himself be picked up with him drowsily protesting, "Where're ya takin' me?" he was set on the couch and was close enough to inhale Russia scent, vodka, spicy vanilla, and some marijuana, because of him. He looked at Russia's eyes and was told to rest and he wouldn't protest with that. What Russia was doing was cruel; tending to him when he was weak and seeing him like this. Also being so soft and caring when probably Russia wanted to kick him in the face. He smiled a bit at the nick name used. He let his head go limp and it rested on Russia's shoulder; smiling contently enjoying whatever short time they had, not trying to kill each other. "I'm sorry." he said, before drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme-Timeline life
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next