Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme-Timeline life

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

RusAme-Timeline life Empty
PostSubject: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 11:28 pm

((VARY WELL THAN! Um...the order of evens is so far the
~first metting (chibi era)
~Revolutionary (derp era)
~Alaska (teen age)
~Bloddy sunday (teen/normal age)
~Civel war (normal)
~cold war (normal age)
~Spys and Commie witch hunts
~Space race (normal)
~JFK assassination (normal)
~depression (normal)
~Plural horbor (? dont know if were doing this yet)
~Russian Pandemic (Russia gets sick as all hell)
~(anything else we feel like ^^)

Last edited by Russia on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 11:40 pm

A young America held his coat tighter. England didn't usually let him go out into the World on his own, but the thing wa he didn't tell England. He had wandered off to far and was now lost, when England and him came here for business and the snow just fascinated by it. He looked around, it was certainly colder than his house and with the amount of trees there he didn't know his way back to England. He was on the brink of tears, it was getting dark and he was lost, he sat in the snow and began to cry, what if he never saw his caretaker again, and if he did find him, he would be very upset with him for wandering off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 11:46 pm

Russia kept a board look on his face, looking around trough the wooded area. He was told by England to go help him refind his little brother, who he had never seen before. He called out what the new nations was called. "America?" He yelled, the world felling odd on his mouth. He didnt speak alot of English, but enough. He looked around, his breath coming out in white puffs. He pulled his scarf up, his boots leaving distict prints. He continued looking behind trees, knwoing that they were close to nothing at all. He called out again. "America!" He shouted louder. His tzar would continue to talk with brittan whale he was forced out to look for the kid that was not even his.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 11:53 pm

America sniffled and cried into his sleeves, would he ever get home, would England just leave him? He heard his name faintly being called and he looked up with his tear stained face and some light sobs coming from him. He was about to start crying again and said, "I-I'm here." a bit softly hopefully they heard him, it didn't sound like England, the accent was different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 12:00 am

Russia sighed and walked over to the faint voice he head heard. He went up behind the tree that America was sitting by. He pushed over the tree and picked up the small boy by his coat. He glared at him for a few seconds. "You should not run away, expacaly when you are in My nation..." He said, scolding lightly. He saw him crying and his look softened. He hugged America on his chest, "Its to cold for you to be outside, Winter in Russia is not nice to foreigners" He said softly to the crying boy. He stood still for a second, patting and rubbing his back. "Sh...its ok..." He said flatly. He followed his tracks back. "America, Da? He asked, he was physically only about 13, but still had to care for up to 6 children, his bosses kids. He continued holding him. "I Am Russia" He smiled, he was always nice to children, they couldn't not defend them self's and relied on others.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 12:21 am

America sniffled and heard the footsteps approaching him as he was picked up and knew it was England and instantly froze, he looked at the piercing violet eyes and was about to cry again, he was going to get in trouble, was this person going to tell England? He rubbed his eyes and said in between sobs, "Y-You're not *sobs* gonna tell England *sob* are you?" looking at the teen. His nation was he a human, no, he knew his country name, he was about to ask who he knew his name when the other spoke. He nodded, it was cold, colder than his place. Not nice? What did he do wrong? He stopped crying a bit when the new person told him it was okay, he nodded and said, "Y-yes, I'm America, h-how do you know that, M-Mr..?" and then was told he was Russia and said, "M-Mr.Russia....is England mad at me?" he unconsciously huddled closer to the teens warmth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 12:28 am

Russia smiled softly, "Mr. America, England is vary worried about you," He said. "And I will not tell him anything" he looked at America. "Dont cry, sunflower" He said smiling. He pulled open one side of his coat and pushed it around America, the cold could kill in Russia. He continued smiling. "I dont not want to have to spend my time serching for a freezing American in the cold." He said a bit more sturdily. He sighed. "There are 6 other kids that I take care of, Mr. America" He said, they walked a few more feet. "England, he is a bit over protective,Da?" He said looking at the blue eyes child
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 12:42 am

America felt a blush crawl on his cheeks as he was called 'Mr.America' he was never called that before and it sounded...strange...but he liked it. He sighed and smiled and said, "Thanks, England will be mad at me if you tell him, I hope he didn't notice." he nuzzled into the boy coat, he was very warm and he looked down and said, "I'm sorry Mr.Russia, but thank you for finding me." he smiled at the other boy, he nodded, "He doesn't let me go anywhere, this is the first place I've been besides my and England's place.' he smiled at the boy and said, "Do you want to be my friend Mr.Russia?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 1:04 am

Russia pasued for a second. "I will be your best freind, Mr. America" He smiled at him. "You must be joking? You have never been to any nations?" He said, that could not be good for a small nation. He smiled thoguh, fondly. "If you ever want to brake away from someone, like england, I will always help you" He promised. He looking in to Americas eyes. "Russia will help America when ever they can" He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 1:09 am

America didn't have many friends since he wasn't let out anywhere and beamed when Mr. Russia said he would be his best friend, he frowned and nodded his head 'no', "I wanna see other places and try news things." he wanted to travel outside of his country and he always loved space. He looked over at his new friend, break away from England? But England was so powerful and how could he "B-But England's really strong Mr. Russia." he smiled would Russia really help him, "Thank you Mr.Russia."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 1:22 am

"He is, Mr.America, but that will be ok" He smiled down at America. "Its ok because you and me are both stronger than him, Mr.America" He giggled at him. He held him close to his chest. "I can tell that you will be a powrful, big, and free nation" He cooed, trying to comfort the other. He pushed his hand up and down Americas back, stopping at the base of his head and making sure that he was ok. "You will not be with Mr England forever, and you need to learn things" He smiled at him, putting a hand to brush hair out of Americas big blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 1:42 am

America laughs and says, "But I still like England, I'm gonna stay with him for a while Mr.Russia. He looked in surprise, "A powerful nation? I think I can just wait Mr.Russia we're gonna be so strong no one will be able to stop us." he grins at the other. He was going to become free from England, but he loved England(Brotherly), how would he ever leave. He would grow up and become stronger, like Russia, he looked pretty strong. He grinned and said, "Okay! We'll be so strong, maybe we can grow up tall enough to touch the stars!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 1:46 am

Russia looked up at the sky. The bright starts shining purples and whites. A faint blue line of starts went over the sky. "The starts are amazing..." He enjoyed the sky for a few seconds, he got to his house where is boss and england were now drunk. He glared at the house, and took of his coat, settin git over the ground and laying America down on a spot with not as meny trees, he laied next to him. "See the line of stars? That is the milky way line! and that is orions belt..." He said, looking at the sky
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 1:59 am

America looked up as he saw the stars, the small puffs of cold coming out of his mouth. He always wanted to touch them and hold them, the sky looked so big and the stars so pretty, America nuzzled closer to the warm boy. He glanced inside the house and saw England and someone else laughing as they were hanging off each other to try and stay up. He frowned, he didn't like when England was drunk. He was set down and looked up at Russia, and sat on the coat and scooted closer to his new friend as he enjoyed Russia talking and he beamed and point, "Mr.Russia, what's that one!?" Russia knew so much!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 2:05 am

Russia smiled fondly at the sky. "I dont evne know that one, sunflower" He said, he knew alot about the sky and stars, but there were still alot that he didn't know. He pointed to the moon. "One day, when you go there, you will see everything, you will be the best" He smiled at America, wraping his arm around Americas body. He smiled, but look grow solom. "You will go to the moon, and I will too one day.....don't be mad at your brother for this" He said, refering to him being drunk. He was still only about 13, as it was like that when his boss was drunk. He caried for his kids so he could have a life. He held America bit tighter.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 2:48 am

America looked up at the shinning stars and thought that the purple night sky looked a lot like his new friend's eyes. The moon, how he always waned to go there and just collect all the stars. He giggled a bit and said, "You really think I'll be the best? Don't worry, you'll be right by my side and we can go together!" he felt the arms wrap around him and he smiles snuggling into the warmth, he liked his new friend, he sighed and said, "He does it a lot, especially when he gets into a fight with dirty France and Spain. England didn't act like himself when he drank, if it as just for fun he would fall all over the house, but if it was out of depression than he would cry and he didn't like to see England cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 11:01 pm

Russia didn't say anything for a long time. "You will be a strong nation, and will be able to get away from england" He said softly, he could tell that he was going to be vary strong one day. "We will be able to go together~" He smiled at the young nation. He was still only about 13, not vary strong under the tzar. He glanced back up at his home and saw England and his boss passed out. He looked down at America. "It looks like your spending the night..." He said, not a bit more pissed off then anything else. Hewaped his coat back on, picking America back up out of the snow and carrying him in to his house. The blast of heat was welcome. He carried America up the stairs and in to the bed rooms where 6 children already slept. The tzars children. The only boy being sick, and dying. They were getting help from a holy man, Rasputin, but he didn't like him. He set America in to his bed, he fliched when he heard the door click back open and closed.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 11:11 pm

America laughed and said, "You're really cool Mr.Russia!" he beamed at the idea that he would be able to catch the stars with his new friend. His smile faded when Russia said he was spending the night, was England coming. He smiled again though because he would get to spend more time with his new friend. He was was picked up again and nuzzled into the warmth, Russia was very nice. They went inside and it was warmer and so stop nuzzling since he had a new source of warmth. They went upstairs, and it was dark, he didn't like the dark he looked up at Russia and asked, "U-Umm... M-Mr. Russia, could, you sleep with me tonight?" he didn't want to cause him trouble, but he was scared of the dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 11:18 pm

Russia blushed a dark red, but he sighed and walked aorund the bed, laying down on the other side. He heard the steps from the door come up the stairs. He could tell by the light giggle of chains that it was the doctor, Rasputin. He looked at America, with more concern in his voice. "You. Stay.here" He said to him, a commanding tone in his voice. He walked out, and watched the old haggled man walk up. "Ah, Rosia" He mispronounced. He glared at him, even though the old ghostly man scared him beyond anything. He just smiled a twisted smile at Russia. "Little child is ready for treatment?" He said, voice like metal being shredded. He sighed a nodded, walking to the room and the old man following behind. The man got only a few inched away from russia's neck. "Mr Rosia, you should not fight your tzar, now should you?" The man was so close Russia could fell the others breath on his neck. "They will meet there end soon~" He said, Russia winced and eyes opened wide as the man walked tight circles around Russia.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 11:29 pm

America took off his coat and went under the covers and smiled when Russia joined him. He heard the footsteps and thought it was England coming back, when Russia used a tone that meant that he'd better stay there if he knew what was good for him. Russia had left him in the dark room alone. He went under the covers and shut his eyes. He heard another man out there, but not Russia or England. His eyes opened, he had to brave, if he wanted to be the strong country Russia said he would be, he would have to be brave when Russia or England weren't here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 11:34 pm

Russia watched the withered old man continued walking and speaking only inched from his face. He felt a cold tear run down his face. Rasputin was telling him about the power he had over his boss, that he had control over him to, he didn't make a sound, there was a war, a nation fulled with people who hated the Tzars wife. He watched at the 6 children sleeping for a second. The horrible man walking around him would probably kill him to. He continued crying silently. the old man put a bony finger under Russia's chin, diggin the long nail in to his skin and forcing him to look up. "Better yet, Dear Rosia, I could even have you kill them~" The old man laughed and continued walking only inched from Russia. Telling him all the ways he would have him kill the children and the Tzar
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 11:41 pm

America shook under the covers he tried to be brave, he didn't like the dark, because he didn't believe in things he couldn't see and believed that there was something lurking in there. He stayed under the covers waiting for Russia or England to come save him. No, he had to be the hero, he had to become stronger and face his fears. he wondered where Russia went, should he go looking for him, he was told to stay there, but Russia was about to sleep with him. He stepped out of the bed, conflicting whether he should go look for him or not. He shrugged and cracked the door slightly ajar and poked his head out looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 11:48 pm

Russia didn't even here America. He shook his head, still crying. The old man just smiled and him an dpulled a gun out of a pocket of the clock he wore. He picked up Russia's hand and set the gun in his hand, pressing his fingers over Russias to close his hand Around the gun. "I would want to have them all dead by the time I come to visit you again~" He cooed. Russia looked up at him with a horrified look. He was now cring, breath hiching lightly. The old man smiked darly at him and then growled in his face. "I don't think you would want all the kids to watch me kill you if you say no?" He asked, Russia just moved back away from Rasputin. He hit the back of the wall with a small thump. He watched the man just walked back over to him. He put a finger on the top of Russias nose and scratched down with a long, sharp nail. He could feel a line of blood start to form from the scratch.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 11:59 pm

America could faintly make out Russia and another man. He saw some light and the reflection from Russia's face, were....were those tears? Why was Russia crying, he saw the other man pull something out, he recognized it, England had one, but was told he couldn't touch it. He saw Russia move back, but couldn't hear what they were saying. He suddenedly felt a new wave of fear wash over him. What was Russia doing with that thing? Why was he crying? He wanted to go see what was wrong, but England didn't like him getting involved in other's problems. He slipped back into the dark room, now scared for Russia and sat by the door, and didn't want to listen but what to make sure Russia was still okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 12:04 am

Russia ran out of the room and the old man laughed. "You are a weak nation, Rosia" He laughed before sighing and looking at one of the children, walking the boy up and doing what a doctor would do. Russia pushed the door open, hitting America with the door. He sat confused for a second, what was America doing here? He whisped his eyes on his svlees, "America! What did I tell you to do!?" He quietly scram at America. "What the hell are you thinking?" He said again, pushing in to his room and setting America back down on the bed. He continued to whip his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme-Timeline life
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next