Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme-Timeline life

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 7:35 am

America was put into a kneeling position while was still tied up. She looked angry ad she looked like a scary worry if angered. But America continued to glare. One of the soldiers were ordered to break 8 of his finger and he let out some cries of pain, they asked what biological weapon they had used to knock out and kill some of their men. America wouldn't talk, and he received a burn for it. Each time his didn't answer a question they would burn some of him skin. He eventually passed out from the pain and his fatigue and was unconscious on the cold concrete floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 7:38 am

Russia got sick of waiting. He walked in with out premtion and saw America on teh floor. He fliched, wanting to help him so so bad. He resisted though. "Ah, I was wondering where you were..." He said flatly. He looked over the scean, He wanted to help so so so bad! Damn it! He cant though, America needed this, he needed to know pain. He didnt so far. He sighed and kicks on his his hands. He was passed out. "And your next plan?" He asked her. He was the allie here, so he desiereved to know
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 7:47 am

America was on the cold floor slipping in and out of consciousness, he heard a more masculine voice with a different accent, he assumed was Russia. He mentally groaned, he would have to stay like that for a while, not exactly eager to find out what was next. He fingers, they hurt, he couldn't move them, yet he could feel them broken and twisted. The burn marks on his back arm and chest stung as they left black marks and indents on his skin. He shifted a bit and moaned in pain, God he must have looked pathetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 7:52 am

Russia winced at America. Save the person you love and mebey they will love you back His brain pleaded him. He looked at the girl. "I think I will be taking America in to my costody for a while..." He said, the girl looked shocked. "NO! I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!" She yelled. Russia jsut turned to her. "I have 100's if mitary men and more bombs than you can count, I have already one this batte, and the war." He said smiling at her. The girl looked shocked, wondering what was going on. Russia picked America up, smiling all teh way out the door. He ran out, carring him like a small child. He einced. "Im sorry, Im so so sorry..." He said to him, he got in on of the plains now there. Crying slightly. "Im so sorry..." He said gain
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 8:05 am

America heard some arguing from both parties and wondered what they were fighting about, he heard his name mentioned but wasn't interested, probably fighting over what part of his land they wanted. He heard the voices stopped and felt himself being picked up up and whimpered in pain as he felt the contact on his burned skin. He heard the soothing sound of a masculine Russian voice repeating that he was sorry. He didn't know what for, he considered it pay back for the Cold War. He loved Russia, so much, and it hurt that he had to continually hurt him. His body went limp as he rested on Russia, or he was assuming was Russia. He hated his hero complex, but without it, he wouldn't have become the nation he was today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 8:09 am

Russia looked at America, resting him on his gun on the plain. the Russian workers started a treatment of sorts, giving him a few shots and pouring a blue stuff over the burns. He knew that it was a counter for burns like this. He put his hand on Americas back. "America come on wake up please wake up, please please please please." He said softly. He staied with America untill they landed back in Russia. The girl was not dumb, she would not start a war she could not win. He looked at Ameirca. "Alfred, wake up, Fredka? Please?" He asked nothing. He gave in again, he didn tcare though , he was keeping America safe
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 8:25 am

America was put on the table and hissed in pain as they put a liquid on his burns. He heard voices but his vision and hearing were disoriented, hearing another language which he was assuming Russian. He felt the pain from the burns beginning to subside. He passed out again and was woken up by a voice telling him to wake up. So he wasn't dead, and Russia was here with him. The thought made him happy and let out a weak and small smile. He had really underestimated Vietnam, if only he hadn't relied so much on his weapons. He cracked an eye open. Even after all that, he was still helping him, he was certainly doing better than America was. He opened both eyes and said, "H-Hey."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 8:31 am

Russias eyes lit up when America said anything, he looked around for a second, kissing America. "Im sorry, Im so sorry America. Don't leave Da?" He begged him his wanted America to have to never hurt again. He looked, the pain in his chest being replace with more of a warmth. He looked at America, smiling. "I will fucking crush that worthless little nation and china too if she touched you again." He prmised. He loked at him. "Im so so sorry, Fredka" He said he looked at his hand, covered in a instant cast. "Are you ok America? Dont leave ever, I love you so so much
He begged him
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 8:41 am

America was bombarded by a kiss when he woke up, his eyes widen but found himself enjoying it and kissing back. He looked over at Russia, why was he apologizing, this would have made them even, wouldn't it? He nodded involuntary when Russia asked him not to leave. "W-What going on?" he asked. And he heard the threat and as gruesome as it sounded he felt his heart skip a beat and a tightening in his chest. After all the wrong, Russia cared for him. If some stayed long enough to put up with his shit and still said he loved him, they must be telling the truth then and he heart fluttered and skipped another beat. He smiled sincerely at him and chuckled lightly, "I don't know what you're apologizing for, sure it was a dick move, but it just means we're almost even now. His eyes softened and he didn't know why there were tears coming out of his eyes, they pain didn't hurt so much, nothing he couldn't handle but he found himself saying, "I love you too big guy." and sniffled, looking away so the other wouldn't seem him in the weak an pathetic state of crying he was in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 8:50 am

Russia pulled America off of the spot he was on, and held him in his lap. He shivered and kept talking. "Dont feel like you need to be even with me, I love you so everything I do for you is smothing I want to do" He cooed at him ,rocking back and forht slightly with America. He looked down at him. "Are you still hurting?" He looked at his tears. "Did she do somthing else?" He asked, wanting to know. He just held America, knwoing that it was for him. He smiled at him. "God you get me in so much troble" He joked smiling at him. He breathed in. "America America America America..." He said, he would risk anything for America. He looked at him smiling. He looked at the blood on Americas shoulder, the nurses having taken off his shirt to but the blue stuff on his arms. He looked over it and bruhsed this thumb over it. "Where else were you shot?" He aske,d knowing that he did get shot somehwere He would burn who ever did this to America. No one would dare harm Alfred and not burn in a hell they never knew.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 9:14 am

America continued to just look at Russia in surprise and confusion, where was this all coming from? He made a small noise when moved to the other's lap. The tears wouldn't stop fro falling and he couldn't stop shaking, Russia's confession along with the risk he took proving it hit him hard. But the other thing was that, he lost. He looked at Russia shook his head 'no' all she did was burn and break his fingers, but that was it. He swallowed and licked his dry lips and said a quiet, "I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around Russia's neck and cried into into his chest, "I lost.....damn it I lost." he had failed to bring democracy into her land and lost some may young soldiers who could have made a difference one day, "I love you, I love you, I love you, I'm sorry I lost." he repeated those things in between sobs and soft cries and crying Russia's chest. he wasn't used to losing, and so the realization hit him like Russia's pipe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 9:19 am

Russia held America still. He looked ove rhis back chest, making sure he was ok for the most part. He looked at his head. "America, its ok, your going to lose somtimes, Everyone lost, Me, Vietnam, how meny shoulders did you think she lost?" He cooed. He kissed the top of his head. "Its ok, becuse everytime you lose or mess up, I will save you,Da?" He said, his chest gettin gall tight again.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 3:36 pm

America let out stifled sobs that were muffed by Russia's chest, he clung closer, he didn't think that losing would be so bad, but when he realized all he lost, it hurt. But Russia was here, he was still here, not everything was lost. He shook slightly and didn't want to answer how many soldiers she had lost, most likely far less than him. He looked up at Russia with red eyes and a tear stained face and said, "You'll be there...?" why did he believe Russia?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 3:44 pm

Russia nodded, "Da, I will always be here America." He said, being truthful in his words. He brushed his fingers over Americas face. Wiping away the tears off of his face. "Dont cry, when you cry t makes me sad" He said, He looked over America again, making sure he was safe. He still cluched him to his chest. "I will be here, no matter what, I will always, keep you safe" He said, this was Americas first war he had lost. He picked up Americas hand in his own. Looking at the crooked and broken things. He sighed. The pain in his chest gone when ever America still oved him
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 4:35 pm

America tried to stop crying and somewhat succeeded, he stopped sobbing but the tears continued to fall freely onto Russia's chest and let out a few sniffles. He looked at Russia, why didn't he hate him, why didn't he just leave him for Vietnam to do what she pleased with him? Hugged him closer and choked out, sobbing agian, not being able to hold them in for much longer, "I'm sorry......I love you." he rest his head in the crook of his neck inhaling his scent, just like all those years when the first met, it was still the same, vodka and spicy vanilla. He felt the warmth of Russia's hand on his broken fingers and chuckled a bit saying, "She really did a number on me." he would make sure, to stay the hell away from all Asian countries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 4:43 pm

Russia held his for a few more seconds. "I love you too" He said smiling at him. He sighed on to America. "One day, Im going to take you to space with me" He said. He wanted America to be safe for as long as he could keep his safe. He kisses America, "Da...Life so is fun" He giggled. He laied flat backed on the iron of the plain. "Remember, how back a long time ago, when I said I would take you to space?" He said, dreaming of it. He laughed slightly
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 4:56 pm

America's crying had finally subsided. Heroes weren't supposed to cry especially when other people were around to see that weakness, but he just felt so helpless and worthless. He couldn't even defeat Vietnam, a woman non the less, in war. He looked at Russia and said, "Space?" damn it, why couldn't he say more than one word at a time, Russia made his chest tighten but he thinks it's in a good way. That's right, they were supposed to go to space and catch the stars together. He felt a nostalgic longing for when they were younger, more innocent and practically harmless. He sometimes missed those days, he hadn't hurt and couldn't hurt Russia back then. He faintly remember the fond memory as if it were only a dream. He nodded at Russia's last question, his government was already working on trying to get something into Space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 5:02 pm

Russia felt eh plain start to land. He continued to hold America. He looked at him. "I dont want you trying to go back and invade any other nations, Da?" He said, he didnt want to save Americas ass for the rest of there life. He smiled at him. He took a look around and grabed Americas shirt, bloddy and dirty. He kissed America on more time. "Fredka, I love you, dont get hurt." He said, America would have to go back to his nation and Russia his. "And no using" He scolded lightly.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 5:25 pm

America looked at Russia a bit confused and the let out a laugh and said, "No promises big guy~" he felt the plane land, and just being held by Russia made him feel better. He wasn't going to stop invading, but he wouldn't let Russia know when he did. He just said, "I'm just messin' with you." his demeanor completely changing from the sobbing broken mess he was earlier. He was taken a back a bit by thee surprise kiss, but he closed his eyes and melted into it kissed back and only grinned back at Russia's statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 5:35 pm

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life Today at 1:34 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
Russia sighed, "The plain will take you back to America" He said sady. He wished that America could stay with him but he would never get to. He traced Americas still bare chest. "I love you, Fredka" He said smiling at him. He got up, setting America back down. "You will never know how much I still love you" He said, america put his through hell and then some, but he would jump off a bridge from him. He hoped that he didnt ask him too. He got out, kissing the plam of his hand and showing it to America. Walking back out in to Russia was and plain started off again

Russia got home late that night. He had lots of crap to deal with. He sighed when he got in the foor, cloospaing in the couch and readin htough files. One caught his eye. Spudnik, a small orb that shiped dates would be snet in to space. He gasped and smiled, loving this, one step close to getting to go cetch stars with America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 5:43 pm

America grinned as he moved up and kissed Russia pulling away and grinning, "Thanks, I love ya too." not used to saying the words, they tasted strange on his mouth. The plane would take him back to America, and he was sure to get a scolding from Nixon. America could help but blushed and look away when Russia blew him a kiss. He frowned so that it could cover up the fact that it made his heart flutter.
~~~~
Once back in the United States, he had to go back to his boss's office and sign peace treaties, but he couldn't do that with broken fingers and so was told to take it easy for a while after a long scolding and yelling from his boss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 5:52 pm

Russia looked though the plans, Amazingly well though out. He laughed out of pure joy. He always wanted to go, since he was little. He could name almost all the stars in the sky! He wanted more of it. He spun on his heels twisting to get a bottle of vodka. He laughed and though of America. He wanted to see him again so so bad. His chest started hurting again when he though of him. He drank the bottle, this was fnstatic
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 6:16 pm

America went home and sat on the couch, he had lost the war, but couldn't help but smile at Russia's earlier confession. He sat was a bit sad from all the loss of all those lives, but then he remember that he wanted to go to Space with Russia and it made him smile. He would have to get on that. He went up stairs and fell asleep with the thoughts of Russia and Space in his mind. They seemed to be on good terms now and he liked it that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 6:22 pm

Russia woke up on his couch. He smiled at the empty bottle of Vodka. He got up, and went to the new first space station in Moscow. Where they really doing it? He grinned at the works when he got there. They were all to busy to notice. Russia walked around the room, frusisly working. He wached a room, they were building it, only a few feet by a few feet. He smiled though, it was set to launch off today, and send data back to earth. He waited, watching them work and write down numbers. He watching the thing, and then saw it, a huge tower that had a rocket on it. He laughed out of joy and the night fell. Everyone gathered outside. He watched them all yell in Russian, and then it started. They finaly got somthing in to space. He could fell the warm of the flames, from even a long way away. He Watching it shoot up he could see the new gliming start in the sky, he could see the thing from space. He smiled. His nation sent somthing in to space.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 6:54 pm

((Hey, you okay? Why'd you leave so suddenly?))
America woke up and turned on the T.V and on every channel it said that Russia had been the first country to ever send anything to space. Russia was getting all the attention; he loved Russia, but he didn't like his spotlight taken from him. His fingers semi-healed, but they still hurt, he dialed the phone to call his boss, he wanted to send things to space too, greedy and attetnion seeking bastard he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme-Timeline life
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next