Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme-Timeline life

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 12:55 am

America was starting to get a bit irritated, was he just brought here to let up on his success? He said, "I didn't burn it down, my people did, I didn't personally burn it down." trying to defend some good will and righteousness he had left. He tense when the the first man sent to space was mentioned, he remembered and he used his death to his advantage, to make sure his people didn't make the same mistake. He heard the mans desperate pleas fill his ears and he balled fists and shook in a bit of anger, "Shut it off." he said quietly, he heard the man yelling in a language he couldn't understand, but he knew the screams were laced with fear. And the sad part was, he was calling for help and no one could do anything but listen helplessly because he was so far away, "Shut it off!" he yelled. America growled and said, "I had nothing to do with that, and all I did was learn from you mistakes so that I didn't have to hear my people go through the same mistake!" he walked over to Russia and he noticed that America was shorter than the other, he grabbed the other man by the collar and pulled him down, "What? Ya gonna give in? Over something like this? You're no fun like that, you're Russia, biggest nation in the world and you can't stand up against me?" he was pissed, that Russia would give in so easily and even after the shit he put Russia through, he didn't want to break or destroy the psychopathic personality his lover had. It's what loved about him, that he could hold his own against America, that they could bring each other to the brink of death and yet still end up loving each. No one can take them on, but yet they could destroy the war if they ever got into an actual war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 1:08 am

Russia just smiled at America. "I don't hurt you because you would have to much fun hurting me back..." He said coldly. He was pulled down and just kept his smile. "...........America, you killed your brother right? The south?" He said softly.

"Its no fun being depressed every second of every day ether. yay....I can be happy when Im with you, but then you end up wanting to kill me as much as I want to kill you...what do you think it would be like if the reason you can be happy never wants to see you? They kill your people, beat you to a pulp, burn your home, destroy your family, take everything you had, made sure you cant win and then told you they love you....." He said, he grabed Americas wrist, pulling his hand off of his collar. "So do you still think its fun being depressed?" He asked. He lifted up one sleev, his arm now black and white from the cuts. He took off his shirt, not attempting to hid all the cuts. "Is if fun still?" He asked, tossing his shirt off to the side. He pushed down his pants, blacks boxers not the only thing on him. He let all the cuts show, black and fine lined, in someplace red. "Because its fun, Da?"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 1:46 am

America let out a low snarl when Russia had mentioned his brother, "You bastard." he always seemed to know how to hit a nerve. He gripped tighter in the collar of the shirt. America said, "Why the hell are you depressed!?" America was beginning to sounded to sound more and more like a brat that needy to be put in their place. He continued to glare at Russia when he spoke, but it hit a nerve, everything he said was true, yet he didn't want to believe it, he tried to yell over him, "It was for your own good!" and his wrist was gripped and forced off the shirt. America just stood there as Russia revealed all the bruised cuts on his white skin and his eyes widen and more were revealed. America continued to glare and looked piss, "Why the hell are you doing that to yourself? If you wanna feel pain, I'll kick your ass myself, but.....why the hell are you doing this to yourself?" he asked, his face softening a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 1:56 am

America was telling him he didn't have to submit and give up, so he didn't. "Because its fun to deal with it..." He said faltly, crossing his arms and making himslef look more tattooed than cut. He looked down on himslef, the cut were still shifting around. "You're no fun like that, you're Russia, biggest nation in the world and you can't stand up against me?" He repeated, using the same tone America did. He smiled and hit the play button again, the scraming starting all over again. "But, I dont have to stand up to you, I am just give up or deal with it..." He said, refering to the long cuts on him. He just stood there, the cuts reopening under Americas glare. He just kept standing, dealing with it. "But your the USA, Da? You dont have to care, you dont have to because it won't help you win..." He said fatly, voice stale with a quite hate/love. He listaned to the screaming again and again, resetting it when he died again, and again.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 3:39 am

America his arms to his sides with his fists balled to his sides feeling the end of his mouth twitch. Now he was being mocked and said, "Shut up you commie bastard."he said through gritted teeth. He scanned Russia's body as he noticed that most of it was cover in cuts that were just beginning to scab. Why did Russia do this to himself?And then a thought came into his head. Maybe winning was just as important to Russia as it was to him. He thought about it, saying that maybe he should light up a bit and let Russia win some stuff, but the other side said that if Russia wanted to win so bad, he would have to kill him for it. "I do care! I care about the people! I get the people on my side and make them happy and they'll re-build and make my nation stronger. America tensed when he heard the screaming and said, "Shut it off!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 3:48 am

Russia forced America to continue hear him burn. He shivered slightly, the cold was getting from the iron floors to him, it didnt help that he was still in his boxers. He sighed. "You describe that like Im one of your American colonies.." He said dismally. He could try, he always had trying to beat America. But America would always win. He looked from the board up at America. "Fat ass yank...." He said voice still as rotten as before. He got up and glared down at America. "I like winning...and remember how you felt when you lost the Vietnam war?" He asked, moving and pushing America up on the wall, his arm aross his neck.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 3:59 am

America continued to glare intensely at the Russian, either he loved to piss him off or he was jut like that. He loved him, but right now he just wanted to beat his face into the cold metal floor. America scoffed slightly and said, "My colonies are fine, they have everything they need." need, was the key word, only necessities. America's ears perked up at the insult, he had heard the familiar insult so many times before, but Russia said it with so much spite that it angered him to no extent. He began to march right over to the Russian and they the other got up and America truly felt small, Russia towered him, even if it was only about a few inches. He looked up at him and the next thing he knew, he was pinned against the wall with Russia's arm on his neck, "You fucking bastard, if you wanted your ass kicked you should have let me know!" he snarled at him. Where was this gonna end up, he didn't know, but both parties would fight until one dominated over the other in some way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 4:06 am

Russia didn't say anything, twisting his head so that a dark shadow came over him. He had one arm across Americas neck and puhsed his free hand on to Americas core, pushing his middle on the wall and keeping him in one place. He looked at America, the Russian dieing on the tape again. He dindt say anything still, pushign the hand under Americas coat and shirt. He growled at america. "I want to win, and I want you to lose.." He said, a dark promis lacing the words
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 4:15 am

America continued to glared daggers at Russia, but he felt slightly intimidated when the Russian's gaze turned dark. America tried to get free from the limbs pinning him to the wall, but with no such luck he resorted to insults,'Fucking commie, let go of me!" he felt the cool hand go up his shirt and shivered from it, purely from the contact of having it touch, "What the fuck are you doing?" the Russia aid he was going to lose and he gave a low chuckle, "Like hell, I'm gonna lose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 4:21 am

Russia smirked. "Thats a reason to try" He said, roughly biting Americas neck. He sighed, pushing up Americas shirt somewhat and twisting off of of Americas body. He looked at his chest. He was not that fat. Russia continued to look at America. Tossing the blonds shirt off to the side. He steped on his feet, keeping him totaly in place. He moved down, biting the bit of flab on Americas side. "You dont think that I will win?" He said
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 4:34 am

America continued to glare but the Russian's actions were completely erotic and didn't notice he moved his head over so that Russia could bite harder. Masochist, was probably a good word to describe him. He couldn't tolerate pain very often, but when he experienced it, he liked it, more than he should have. He let Russia take his shirt off, exposing his chest, with faint scars from the burn that he received in Vietnam. He wasn't self conscious about them, but he preferred that people didn't see them. He felt Russia bit a piece fat on his stomach and said, "damn it, I'm not gonna let you win commie." and he tried to move his hips away from the other man, and he couldn't run because Russia's feet were preventing him from running or kicking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 4:42 am

Russia didnt say anything, He started palming America though his jeans. He shoved America down, going with him and pinning him on the floor in a corner. He pushed down Americas pants. "Your new Master dosnt like to wait~" He teased."I will always win from now on, You said that I can play mean with you, Da?" He teased fether pushing down on America member, grining the base of his hand on America. He looked at the scars, but they were not as bad as he though. He pushed his hand down Americas chest, felling his ribs for the spot the asain had broken one. he found that area, a rough patch showing were it was. He lightly pushed his tumb in the area of the weak and pratly broken bone
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 4:52 am

America felt the cool wall on his bare back and bit his lower lip to prevent himself from moaning; which resulted in making his face red with blush. He let a small noise when pinned to the floor and continued to glare at Russia. "You're not my master and like hell I'd let you w-" his words cut off by moan when his slightly erect member was touched, hated himself for involuntarily moving his hips up and get more of Russia's hand on his member. When he felt his still injured rib pushed he let out a low grunt and said, "Bastard." God it felt like a stabbing on the side, but he moved a bit to the side signaling the Russian to push harder on the broken rib and he let out a moan in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 4:59 am

"What were you going to say?" He teased, pushing both on Americas member and the rib harder. He moved his thumb up and down, pressing on the spot but being carful to to brake the already broken bone. He shoved down Americas pants, leaving his in already tenting boxers. He pushed hard on the rib, grinning at America. "I want to make you feel better America, give up and give in, let me win" He said temptation falling in to his voice. He went from grinding to pumping America, being painfuly slow with it. He softly grinned in to Americas thigh
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 5:08 am

Damn it, he was only supposed to let it go as far as light teasing, but the Russian made him wanting to beg for more of the pleasure he was receiving. He had had already had sex with Russia once and that was with his counter part, he quickly pushed the other out of his head and remember if it would be the same. He had grown and could tolerate a modest amount of pain now than he did when he was younger and now found pain as sort of a kink or fetish of his. America stubbornly shook his head 'no', "Screw *moan* you commie hah~" bucking his hips light to the Russian's touch. His member already more than half erect and beginning to drip with pre-cum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 5:14 am

Russia took his hand away, felling the slight wet around Americas member. He left his hand at the base of his member, roatation his hand around. He continued grinding in to his thigh though. He looked down at America. "So what his it that you want again?" He stranlted America moveing over him and taking his shirt of, not getting off of America. He tosses the coat somewhere. He grined down on America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 5:23 am

America continued to try a suppress moans but ended let out loud moans when he finally couldn't hold them in. He looked at the other continuing to glare, not so much as to why he was doing this, but more as to why he was going to so slow. The Russia asked what he wanted and the scene of Russia straddling him made him a bit harder, and more need he glared daggers at the other and said in between moans,"Stop being such..hng..a fucking t-tease."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 5:26 am

He wish that he could record the sound of America moaning. He leaned down on America. Wrigling his hip slightly and purring at him. "What do you want me to do to you america" He asked, putting his knee by Americsa member and grunding his thigh in to Americas member
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 4:38 pm

America looked the position Russia was in and the eroticism of it gave him a new sense of arousal. He stayed still and lt out a few shaky moans when Russia began to grind his warm thigh against his needy member. "Stop being a tease." his voice laced with eagerness and need. Usually was the dominate one, the one to actually fuck him, but it seems that he was still going to make him beg for it; he was so close to beginning for it but he couldn't let the other know, it take a blow to his ego. It was hard not to let out a few moans and his eye pleaded him to go faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 4:44 pm

Russia kept his pace, if not going slower. He loved hearing his moan and the red look on his face. He kept a small smile over his face. A spot on his pants getting covered in Americas precum. He used one hand to shove his pants down, temportay covering Americas face, he tossed them aside, leaving his slightly tented boxers on. "I dont think I will be letting you win anymore, Its my turn to have some fun" He teased, giving America a seductive look. It was true that he would never let America win again, or at least at this game. He put a hand behind him, still grinding. He shuved his hand under America, graoping his ass a bit before cruling 2 fingers in to him.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 5:05 pm

America let out a low growl as he saw Russia as going slow to make him all riled up. He continued to try and get the straddling Russian off of him, in attempts to bring some control this situation. America put an arm over his eyes to cover them so that he couldn't let Russia know he was actually enjoying this. He felt the hand on his ass and instantly took the arm away from his face and looked up at Russia saying, "What the hell are yo-" and let out a pained moan while arching his back slightly when he felt the 2 fingers penetrating him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 5:11 pm

Russia smiled at how cute America looked when he tried to cover his face. He continued grinding on him. "Just give up, America, Let me own you" He said, smirking at his covered face. He paused for a second when Americas arm was taken away. He pushed the fingers in and out. Felling around Americas entrace and starting to look for the Blonds sweet spot. He grinned at America. "Give up to your master~" He said, using as a seductive tone as he could. He wondered if America would ecaept the kink on him. Russia added another finger, shoving more of them in and felling the walls, looking for the spot still.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 5:22 pm

America let out small gasps and moans as he felt the fingers moving in and out, they were uncomfortable at first but after a few seconds he started to enjoy them. He looked at Russia, he face red and he panted as he fucked back on the fingers trying to get them deeper and Russia's finger brushed over a spot that made him let out a loud moan, "R-Russia." he said, damn it, he was losing this game. Russia knew how to tease him and hit the right spots. He couldn't help but spread his leg a bit wider, trying to cover his face again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 5:29 pm

Russia smiled. Loving every bit of Americas face and lust filling him. He smirked when America moaned his name. He found that spot, and rubbed his fingers over it, poking and probing it. He stoped grinding down on America, and shifted. America was still no small nation, he was slightly bigger still though. He let his other hand go, giving America to option to run now. He moved his fingers over the spot quicker now. He licked his now free and, sucking on his fingers be for putting them at his own entrance, pushing them in a moaning a bit. He went slow for himslef. He never had let himslef be toped or done this position. He winced and moved the fingers and and out, adding a 3rd giver to himslef and a 4rth to America. He nicked the end of his nail on the spot, the soft tissue that would be remebered to hit.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 5:51 pm

America let out another moan in between pants and gasp. A wave of pleasure took him over each time the spot was hit and moved back to try and get Russia to hit it harder. The friction of Russia's fingers made him wanting to take in more, to want more to fill him up. He caught a glance of Russia putting fingers in his mouth and the sight of it made his cock twitch. He was given an opportunity to run, but didn't take it enjoying the finger fucking too much. He heard the Russian let his own moan and looked up to see fingers in his ass and his eyes widen at the sight making his cock harder. Russia was fingering himself...could that happen, but he liked, no, he loved the sight and let out another moan when what he was assuming was the 4th finger, "F-Fuck Russia." he said in between pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme-Timeline life
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next