Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme-Timeline life

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 10:11 am

Confederate couldn't do anything to defend himself, he was took weak from blood loss and the 'sex'. He groaned as he was kicked under and said, "Boy, it's civil war, meaning within the country, last time I checked ya can't do anythin' ta me without startin' problems with 'Merica, this ain't yer fight." he got up wincing in pain, his skin didn't burn as bad, but ome sweat from the 'sex' had gotten into some of the wounds and it still hurt. Plus his ass hurt like hell. America said, "hey Russia, I know you don't like him and all, but this is a civil war, and I...I can do it on my own, no matter how mych he pisses you off, you gotta be cool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 10:21 am

Russia laughed lightly. "aww...ok" He winced slightly, getting up with no issue and smirked down at south who has having troblbe walking. He giggled turned turned to his America, ther ead America, the north America, the one he liked more than the other. He smiled at him, grabbing his shoulder and pulling him closer. He whispered in his ear. "But If you want to make him suffer~ Im always here" He said, smiking in to Americas ear. He lost his look and looked at him, not sure what to say or do. But that didn't matter. He was the biggest antion on earth, and the bigest remorded on earth. 1/6 of the world was his. He grinned at America irongortain the still midly sticky mess in his hand,still being there, he just whiped it off on the floor. He so it didnt matter ether. He looked at America. "I don't thie he wil win the war..." He said fatly, not sure which side his picked, salver was good and well, but he didn;t think it was night ether, Russia laughed out loud, out of earshort of south. "You are him, like little children,Da?"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 3:57 pm

South limped over to his pants and put them on walking away from them and into the kitchen to get some food. America tensed at the Russian's closeness. He didn't know if he was fucked by Russia, but he didn't think it was fucking, but it wasn't love, it was just sex. He didn't move and he chuckled and said, "Thanks big guy I'll keep that in mine, but I'd rather kill him with my own hands." he was having his ass handed to him by the South, he's this close to winning, not that he would let Russia know though. His smile faltered and said,"Well, we're the same person, or he comes from me, so it's natural that we act like each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 4:02 pm

Russia smirked at America. "Well, you could let him stay with me for a while~" He said, smiling and letting America know by his look that he would most likly no come back hetalhy. Hr leaned back in the chair he sat on. He grinned at nothing, turing and out a small window. He watched the slaves work in the feilds. He turned back to America. "I still you chooe you to take home over south~" He said still grinning crul at thoughts of what he could do to south
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 5:28 pm

America let out and amused laugh and said, "I hate the guy, but I'd rather he have a painless death." he didn't know what Russia meant. Since last time, he's seen that Russia had become more violent and a happy to inflict pain on others. He didn't like it very much. Russia was growing into a strong nation, and America needed to catch up, he didn't know if he would die or be dissolved, because honestly he's losing this civil war. He said, "Hey, if I don't make through this war, I just wanna let you know.....you're still my best friend." he flashed a smile to Russia, and not those fake cheesy one's, it was small and sincere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 5:35 pm

Russia heard the last part and his smile faded. "ech...death is a touch topic" He laughes softl. He put his ahnds on his pocket, felling for the small thing of vodka he always carried. He snaped it open and downed the bottle. Over the years he had build up a huge immunity to the stuff. He looked at him. "If you dont make it through this war, I will slice up his body warp him in a Soviet flag, ship him to my home and pour his blood in my vodka..." Hesaid, 110% souise. He smiled back after a long time though. "You will make it, and I will be more than happy to help~" He said smiling just as America did. He was at the high of his power, it would be down from here, this was the prictic life for Russia. He didnt mind having to go work every day for free and be hungery some days, he didnt care his life was gray and black. But he was the most powerful nation on the earth, he controled everthing, his boss did to, his boss was a strange man, but livable, calm, fair. He giggled and moved a bit closer to America. "You will make it, dont be like this" He smiled, the irony sinking in a second later.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 5:58 pm

America didn't know what to feel when Russia said that and said, "No, if I die, then it's my fault for not being strong enough to kick that redneck's ass." Russia did really change from when they were younger, history is what made the person, and he supposed Russia had it rough growing up, he did change a lot after he killed the family. He remember seeing him so weak and broken, but now, it's like he's smiling all the time, and not in a good way. He noticed the flask and already knew by the smell that it was vodka. He never drank, he didn't like it, or he just didn't want to end up like an alcoholic like England. Those battles with his counter part wore him out and had new scars on his body, more than he did during the revolution.
~~~~Time skip~~~~
Union America had won! He didn't think he would, but apparently one of South's generals made a mistake for coordination and bombed an empty field instead of one of his forts. He pointed his musket at South and South was holding his arm; the ground littered with both Union and Confederate soldiers. South said, "F-Fucking queer, just do it already."
America looking forward at his counter part and put his hand on the trigger, "Good bye, Alfred." and shot, and the Confederate nation was dissolved. America dropped the gun and ran over to the other holding him up. It was him, it was still part of him, so it hurt. He held him close and cried, it was his brother, but he had done the right thing.
He buried him on the spot that he had been killed, he buried him and sat on the grave for a good 15 hours until President Abraham told him he had to go home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 6:05 pm

Russia had been staying in Alaska, wanting to stay closer to America. He get to the city, a diffrent one, around the Maryland state. He didn't bother for formality. He walked up to America, now onl a few inhes shorter than him, alot taller than last time he had seen him. He saw the unsualy tall man waring a top hat and America starting next to him. He smirked at the army men a bit uneasy at him walking with such pourouse to them. A few even raized there guns. He didnt slow down though, he walked and nodded his head repectfuly to the Presednt. He looked at America who looked like he had been crying. He sighed. "Its ok, Fredka, you were doing the right thing..." He sighed, not sure what to do. He didnt even flinch at the huge amount of bodys being cleared away. What scared him was the number of solders in blue being dead.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 6:25 pm

America's were red, he didn't like crying in front of people, so just cried in the solitude of his room but he had gotten off the grave, boss's orders meet with his boss and Russia, so had stopped crying so Russia wouldn't see him. He gave a slight smile at Russia and saw his men raising their guns and America had motioned for them to put them down. His heart skipped a beat when he had given him the name 'Fredka' and said, "Yeah, I know, it was for the people." his pant legs wee covered in mud and dirt from sitting on the ground and crying over the grave. His boss had thanked his men and they celebrated and went home to celebrate their victory. America was left with Russia and his boss. His boss had told him that he was going home, and that America should do the same. His boss gave Russia a look that signified, 'take care of him'. and got into a carriage and left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 6:37 pm

Russia nodded his head yes in understnading and turned back to America. He shifted and wached the carage roll of. He pulled America in to a tight hug. "Its ok...." He sighed on to his neck and pulled away, still holdig on to his shoulders. He looked at him, a small smile crossing over his face. He giggled at America lightly. "You won~". That was the only thing that mattered though. He looked at Americas pants, caked in the black mud and the small grave only a foot from where Russia stood. He wraped his arm around Americas neck and started walking. "Я люблю тебя, Fredka" He smiled, not expecting him to know what he ment in the least. He continued walking with America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 6:57 pm

America glanced back at the grave and Russia pulled him into a tight hug and didn't protest and hugged back gripped his fingers into the back of Ivan's uniform. He said, "Yeah, I won." was this what Russia felt when he killed his family. It hurt, the loss of his brother, but he knew it was right. He started walking with Russia and he said something, he didn't understand. He was too lost in his own thoughts to ask what it meant. If Russia wanted him to know, he would have said it in English, maybe it was some sort of prayer. He glance back at the dirt mound where his counter part was and looked forward, not looking back.
~~~~~Timeskiep!~~
America had acquired a bomber jacket some glasses and some inches added to his height. He had also bought Alaska from Russia for about 1.7 million(or billion?) dollars, not a bad deal. But recently the 2 nation's tension's were growing. America had grown up fast and was now considered a world Superpower, he'd come a long way. He found out what communism was and what it was all about and to put it nicely, he didn't like it. He decided to meet Russia at a bar, where maybe they could fix it a bit, and maybe he can convince Russia to change his government. He and Russia had seen each other often and you could sense the tension during the Allies meetings that took place during WWII. They had gotten into an argument in about 1947. America was saying how it wasn't fair and that Russia should have a government just like his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 7:05 pm

Russia smield, he rembered when he had to walk to America. He could hop a plain now and be there in only a few hours. He landed in America and walked to the bar, the once old town of New York now a gleming supercity. He walking, a bit sleep from the flight. He was already getting dark ehre when in moscow it was just about 3:00Am. He looked around and saw America, smiling softly and walking over to him. He had his idea's abouy why America wanted to talk to him, and he had brushed the argument off, dismissing it and taking the idea that America was not one to tell him what to do. Hetook the seat next to him. "Fredka~!" He smiled. He loved how the American peoeple that hurd his accent called him Ruski, he didnt mind, though, they were the ones that had to have there mouths shut for them. He msiled at America, still a bit tirde, but happ he could see America. He looked over him . "My god! Your taller and you have the new coat and glasses" He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 7:20 pm

America sat at the bar with a drink already in his hand, he started after the Prohibition Era and took a liking to it. He waved over to Russia and waved him over to sit next to him and said, "Hey! Ivan!" and Russia sat next to him and he laughed in embarrassment to the comments and said, "Yeah, the glasses are Texas and the bomber is a present I got from a good friend. First 3 rounds are on me, but by that time I'll be too drunk too pay." he laughed. Russia looked less intimidating than he did during the civil war, it was either that or America's power change that Russia didn't look like he could beat the shit out of him, he could probably stand against on his own in a fight with Russia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 7:59 pm

Russia laughed. "No, Drink untill ou can't I will pay for it. The USSR has come by a little money~!" He smiled at him. The untion had gone broke for a while now so money was a rare occorance. He ordered several shot glasses and down them all, sighing contently. Even the bar tender gave him a odd look at how he could down all the shots. He looked at America, they had growen distance, to were him getting to see America was a rare thing. A quite resent had come over there relationship. He smiled coldl though. Tone incing over. "So what is it you wanted to talk about?" He asked, look still being sfot. He sighed and ordered another round of shots. His boss was growing a bit insain, making him work extra hours or change him to work in the coal mines. SLowly a wave of diffrent issues was going up all over. The speady building of nuculer reactors was another reson for concorn.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 8:24 pm

America grinned at the other, glad to see him again and said,"Sure, don't worry about it I'll pay for the first round then, I go this." he ordered some rum, which he had gotten quite used to over the years. America laughed and looked at the other and said, "Talk about? I just wanted to spend some time with ya, it's been a while dude!" he took a sip of his drink and set it down on the counter still holding onto the glass. He would try to sugar coat it and make some conversation. He remembered his Great Depression and was glad Russia wasn't there to see how bad it was for him. He was sick throwing up and thought his country would dissolve but made it through and was glad that he was able to see the other man again. He took another sip, "So, what been going on at your place?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 8:31 pm

Russia laughed a bit, not scarde o scwreing things up. He brushed away Americas attempt of coering anything up. He grinned at him, "No alot, Now tell me why you really wanted to see me" He tone cold and iced over, just as he was acting to America. He decided his mightas well try to play nice for now. "If you have a reason for inviting me, lets get the buissnes stuff out of the way wahle our still sober" He teased lightly, smiling darkly at him. He took another shot. Loving the slight buring at the back of his neck that he had gotton so use to it was almost non exixstan. He leaned his arms on the tabe. The led pipe still being in his back. He waited for the answer and the bartender to set down another few shots. He regretted sounding so cold. "Fredka, i said not to worry, i will pay everything." He giggled at America lsightly. The USSR was ether dirt poor, or richer than life. He was ok with taht though.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 8:42 pm

America's smile flattered at how quickly Russia caught on and said, "I just wanted to spend some time with ya, not everything has to be about business bra." and took another drink, oh yeah, he wanted to get drunk, didn't know how long he could keep from whipping that creepy smile. His feelings had become recent, either he wanted to fight the other or be fucked by him. He removed the thoughts from his head and said, "I don't plan on getting drunk, I'm not England and can hold my liquor." 'only for a while' he mentally added. He shrugged and said, "Well, can't say no to a free drink, thanks man." he shifted his eyes over to him and said, "So....how's your government doing, I bet pretty good from the way you offered to by drinks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 8:48 pm

Russia looked down at the table. Now he deffinty knew what this was about. America must have though Russia was a idout. "Feast or famine..." He said a bit flatly. There was no middle class in USSR, just the horrifcly rich and the horrificly poor. He smiled at America, taking a draink and setting it back down. He smirked lightly. "No is that so..?" He asked, smiking clearly now and not hiding it. He took another drink, relaxing a bit and taking another. He jsut smiled, he sighed. "America, Start than you may think I am....What about My goverment?" He said, knwoing, but wanting comfromation. He was not find of running in to things withot gaining somthing in return. He kepy his board smiling, occaonly reaching his hand down to get a drink.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 9:03 pm

America smiled and said, "That sucks,that your people aren't given the same opportunity as mine, just because of your government." He was making it obvious now, even though Russia had already caught on. He sipped his drink and said, "You should reconsider your government plans, so that you or your people aren't suffering as much when you're in famine state." He always carried a gun with him and could feel the cool metal against his leg. He looked over at the Russian and said, "Maybe you should change it, democracy is obviously way better than it." when had things gotten so tense between them? When did it start, it had been fine before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 9:07 pm

Russia nrrowe dhis eyes at America. "Well, I thank your for taking the time to think about me, but as far as the USSR is concored, we do not take orders for other nations...." He said, letting the pissed off tone slip in to his voice. He watched America carfuly. He put 1 hand behind him , grabbing the led pipe. "As I said, We will continue to remain your allies as long as ou let us be, you seem to be doing quite the opposet..." He said, glaring at America. He was not going to be bullied by the loud overwaight nation hwo though he could tell Russia what to do. He smirked "Obviusly" He mocked, a teasing tone soking the word
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 9:18 pm

America laughed at the tone Russia used, he wasn't going let Russia patronize him. He said, "Dude, chill, I'm not forcing anything on you, just saying it's better, because everything I do is better, and I just want your people to be happy, don't you want that for them." he didn't like that the people had no voice and that the government decided everything. "Plus you boss seems.....kinda overbearing, don't you think?" shifting his eyes over to him. Taking another sip of his drink, he was picking for a fight, that's what he was looking for, a test to see how much power he had gained. He had that stupid grin on his face and said, "You might be happy, but I think your people have had enough." he wanted to Americanize the whole world if he could, a duplicate of his nation only he would be the best because he was the original.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 9:26 pm

Russia giggeld back. "Well, for not having talked to be for the last few years you sure know alot about my poeple~" He said smiling still, America was begging o have the shit beat out of him. Russia could...if he wanted... He was losing faith his his power angist America. Russia opened his eyes out of the smile "Would it be waise for me to check for spyes in my home?" He asked, America. He continued glarig at him. "You can say what ever you would like America, but You will not covince me aginst my boss." He was crossing the line when he said. "What would south think about the blacks and homosexuals here?" He asked "He said you should give them up, you said no, and ended up killing him" He said with a smile. He was playing along in Americas game. "Well, America, I have knowen you since you were little, why now to want me to change?" He said, a sad smile crossing his face.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 9:47 pm

America chuckled and took another sip of his drink, put his glass down a bit more forcefully than he intended. He looked over and said, "Then why are they trying so hard to leave your country and coming to mine?" he asked with an amused laugh. America's heart skipped a beat when Russia mentioned to check for spies, maybe he had sent a few to check out what was going on with Russia and he tried to play it cool, "N-Not necessary dude, 'cuz I can already tell ya you're not gonna find any." he took another drink from his half empty glass and stopped drinking when Russia had mentioned his deceased counter part. He kept his eyes on the glass as he set it down and said, "He's dead, so there's no point in bringing him up." he didn't notice that he balled one of his fists and tried to calm himself down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 10:03 pm

Russia laughed out loud, earning them a few odd looks from others. "Ah, Americans! They stick out in a crowd." He said, 1/2 flitering, 1/2 being a ass. He looked at America. "Da~! He is head becuse you shot him" He giggled. A felling of hatered sparking in hsi chest. He continued brushing it away though. He shoved the used shot glasses to one side and leaning closer to America. He grolwed at him under his breath. He looked back up at America. "Americans are easyer to read than words!" He said smiling. He knew that the stammer in his voice ment he had to order a full sweep of the sovitts and find the Americas. He looked at him stragh in his eyes. "I dont know what your tirng to acomplash~!" He stood up, setting down a few dollors he had gotton. He looked donw at him. "Unlike you, I keep my word..." He stared at him, refering to the drinks and other things. "I will not declar war, I still have found no reason to,...yet..." He growled. He wound not stay anylonger. He loved America. But he made it so damn hard to do somtimes. There wasthat one day, with north and south...thats when he wass till on his new gov't high. That was not love, that was just sex. He looked down, America wanted him to change, and he was not surer. Did he love America more than he cared for his nation? America didnt love him back, and he didnt know he loved him.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 10:27 pm

America snapped his head and glared at him, gritting his teeth and trying to prevent himself from saying something stupid; he didn't want to start a bar fight. Russia could push his buttons, but that was going too far, Russia should know how killing his counter part affected him. He said, "The things I do for my people, wish you cared for your people like I cared for mine." Russia was pissing him off, that was low blow. America half laughed and looked over at Russia saying, "We might be easy to read, but at least we're honest." there they went again, insulting each other's people. He finished the rest of his drink and asked for another. He looked over with an amused smile on his face and said, "I'm not trying accomplish anything, I was trying to have a nice time with ya." If Russia were to declare war America would be ready for it and said, "Just think about it, if you do, you're gonna lose everything." he loved the Russian, ever since he was little and the night they had under the stars and Russia still had a shred of innocence. His visit with his counter part was also something he remember quite well, and his blushed almost every time he thought how Russia had had sex with him and not his counter part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme-Timeline life
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next