Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme-Timeline life

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 5:47 am

"You should rethink that idea~" Russia cooed at him. He quickl glip over the jug on to where not of the puts where, holding it upside down. The blood turned the salt in to a rud and white paste. He grinned at it though. He leaned his face on top of the jar, pushing his legs down on his arms. "I own you, I am, in fact, your master now" He giggled at him. He didn't bother loooking at America, him america. He pressed the jug down on his skin, pressing in to his sliced up chest and felling the jar hit his ribs softly. He held the jar there, at this point, the hammer and sickle was going to scare, and be there for a vary, VARY lond time on the others chest. He smiled when he spoke, somehwat in Americas denfce, he cooed at the other. "I will always and forever, own evey once of your body, your tiny, short, racest, fat, homiphobic body~" HE cooed, teasing and having more fun then he should be.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 6:02 am

The confederate continued to scream, he wished the pain was so unbearable that it turned numb, but no, it just hurt more. He balled his fists and couldn't help but continue to scream 'Stop!'. America couldn't help but watch and felt a pang of jealously that his counter part was getting more attention than he was, even if it was that kind of attention, "I'm ain't yers!" he said in between screams. America go one of his arms free and punched Russia right in the jaw, "Russia! Stop!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 6:14 am

Russia smiled donw at the other America. "That is ok! I can keep playing this game untill you ether get killed or give up~" He shrughed happly. He pasued for a second when America punched him, he pushed the edge of his boot on to his arms, making sure he would not get away. He looked at America. "America, You are at war with this discuting brat~" He said softly, he put his hand out. "Make him your slave~" He cooed, grabing Americas hand and replacing himslef with America, setting him to pin the other. He looked at the slaves scurring about. He went a few feet away. and yelled. "All of you, no more work for the day, rest and take brakes, eat what ever food you find!" He said, the salves smiled and some ven thanked him. He smiled at him and then went back to the southern states. He let America continue to pin him and put his foor on the Americas forhead, squitching his face. "I own you~" He giggled, he looked up at his America. "You can own him, make him work, and slave away to farm food~ Or you leave the little kid with me and he can work ing the coal mines in siberia~" He smiled, he turned over the salt jug, only spilling a little. He pasued and grinned at the south, then pouring the enitre container in to his chest. Loving the screams.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 6:30 am

The Confederate panted from all the screaming, everything burned and stung. America was basically saying to Russia, no one can attack him but me, but this person was still part of him, and he couldn't do it even though the other infuriated him to no end. He was pinning the other down in sort of straddling position. The other was too injured to protest, he panted and gritted his teeth trying to ignore the pain. America looked over to Russia and said, "This is war, but either he destroys me or I destroy him, no letting the other live." The Confederate looked at America too weak to struggle and just looked like he had been through hell, but this as only the beginning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 6:36 am

Russia moved his foot from side to side, grinding the sharp steel toe tip of the boots in to his head. He sat down, looking at the cute kid dressed in the dark uniform. He Smiled at America. "Da~! Now you belong to both of us! This will be fun, Da~!" He gggled widl and put a hand foawed, rabbing his thumb over his chest, and looking at the red and white paste. He put his other hand and the base of his head, forcing his jaw open, he ket his other hand on his neck, making it imposable for him to bite. He shoved his tumb in to his mouth, the salt and blood would surly make a horrid taste. He cupped his hand and traced it scorrs his chest, dripping the paste in to his face and mouth.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 6:51 am

The Confederate felt like he was slowly dying he made small whimpers in pain as he felt the cool steal on his head. America couldn't help but feel pity for the poor kid. The confederate hissed in pain as he felt his wounds touched and choked whatever was put into his mouth. America smiled a bit and said, "You brought this on yourself, what goes around come back to fuck you in the ass." America went over and hovered hi hand over the cowlick over his counter part's head, if he was right then he should get a good response. He tugged the cowlick and received a moan from the other and he quietly tried cover it up, "W-What the hell are ya doin' you faggot?" he asked his breath shaky and a faint blush on his face from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 6:58 am

Russia smiled miles wide. He looked at his America. "Now, dont take all the fun~" He giggled, pulling both of there cowlicks and twisting ther ont he pads of his fingers, wraping them in between his knesa and forcing there heads together. "Wow~ I can coltrole the enitre USE!" Smieling and giggled at the sounds the 2 were making under Russia's hand. He psuhed both of them to the floor, next each other and sitting on cross legged between the both of them, still forcing tehre faces closer and closer together. The south was already shirt less... He smirked at his America. "WEll, lets see if this is true not not~" He grabbed the knife back up of the floor, a thret and not wanting to cut him anymore, that could kill him, and what was the fun in that. He ggigled at the south. Yanking the cowlick, hard, pushing it as far down as his eyes. He marroir movemts, pulls and tugs with the 2, they were both the same after all
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 7:10 am

America and Confederate both let out moans and America gripped onto Confederate's side. Confederate was in a state of pain and pleasure, and said, "S-Stop f-fag." but couldn't help another moan escaping him throat. America shut his eyes trying to not concentrate on the pleasure Russia was bringing him. America felt his his uniform pants getting tighter and his lower abdomen felt lower. He opened and eye and looked over at Russia, "R-Russia?" sounding a lot more needy than he intended. The Confederate looked over at America, "Y-Yer fucking *moan* enjoying this." He glared at the Russia with a blush on his face and said, "ya can't make me do shit." his cowlick was pulled again and tried to suppress the moan by biting his lower lip but it ended up as coming out as a low pleasured grunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 7:16 am

Russia loved how the south still though he was above him. He coninued pulling the cowlicks. "Both the same when it comes to this,Da?" He asked, smiking a bit. He shifted his legs out from under his, pushing one foot on to each of the Americas. He giggled at him "Now, I could just leave you both like this, But I dont think that would be good enough, DA?" He teased further, he took off his scarf, pulling his hands of the cowlicks for a bit. He wraped hie scarf around both of the Americas, only pulling them closer and using the scarf like a collor, holding the other end and yanking both of there heads up. He wraped the other end around his ankle, putting his foot and and moving the Americas head closer for even more teasing. He wondered... He smiled and took the 2 strands of hair, roughtly and tightly tiying the cowlicks together. He tried shoving them apart, but the knot held up fine. He had both of them leaved and all tired up for him.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 7:24 am

With the scarf holding them together they were too close. Then Russia had the 'great' idea of tying their cowlicks together, and they were just showered with waves of pleasure. They moaned and panted almost in sync with one another and they were both hard. Both Confederate and America were both virgins but America knew more about sex and release than his counter part. America looked over at Russia with pleading eyes, he let out low mewls each time they would move and the cowlicks would pull on each other. The Confederate looked more embarrassed as more pleasure surged through him. "Don't fuckin' touch me!" he said. Both America's and Confederate's members were now tenting in their uniform pants and said, "R-Russia, your a cruel bastard if you're just gonna leave us like this." and moaned again as his counter moved and pulled on the cowlick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 7:31 am

Russia smirked at them both, loving just how, diffrent they both were lookin like this the same though. He leaned down inbetween the 2 Americas. "My, Where has your hosplatyiny gone?" Russai teased the south. He folded his knees inbetween both of the legs. He rested his waitgh on there chest, one being cut up made it even funner. He pushed his knee on to them both, smirkin felling them both hard. "Well, for hating it your are sure as as hell likeing it~!" He laughed. He backed up from them, now sure that they would not run away. He shifted Norths pants off, tossing them some where in the room, he took of both of there shirts, and both of there pants, just leaving there in tenting boxers. He went back to there faces, setting his heads in the base of there stomchs dangorsly close to there members. He loved teaing them. "I told you, I own both of you~" He smiled, even his sisters had said he was getting more and more posesive. He pressed there bellys softly.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 7:43 am

America and Confederate continued to moan, America being more vocal while Confederate tried to hold them in which resulted in loud and long moans. america helped Russia by wriggling his hips while Confederate tried to squirm and get Russia away from him. America gasped at his member was a bit more released from the tight restraint of his pants. The Confederate glared at Russia with a flushed face, "Ya better get anywhere my ass faggot!" he loved the pleasur but was a bit ashamed that this type of pleasure was coming from a man. America looked over and said, "Stop going low, you tease." and his erection was painfully obvious in his boxers. He had conflicted feelings about Russia, but if this happened, he would actually be content, he thought that the Russian had gotten more and more attractive over the years and if this happened, he wouldn't mind as much as his counter part did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 7:50 am

Russia smirked at the south, makign teh tsk sound with his toung. "Im not, but your brother is~" He cooed at him, wanting for them to put on a show for him. He pushed his ankle back and twisted it, moving both of the faces to squish together. Stress going from there cowlicks to there noses, force smashed together. Russia stood up, moving and making it look like he was almost danceing working South on to of North with only the scarf. He felt himslef get hotter and hotter at this. He was there puppte master now. He used his free leg, pushing south and his erectin to touch America. "I could just leave you like this, the maid would have to come and help you out" He teased, putting his hand on his face, in a contaste smirk.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 7:59 am

America blushed as they were pushed together and chuckled, "It's gonna be just like masturbating." Confederate never did that, and honestly just gave in and said, "Do what ya fuckin' want." America wasted no time already so eager he hungrily kissed his counter part and his counter part looked in shock but after a few seconds he kissed back both of them fighting for dominance as their tongues slid together and their teeth clashed in pure sexual frustration. America moved his hand and slid them into Confederate's boxer beginning to stroke the base of his member. Confederate blushed and couldn't help a moan escape his lips. America looked at the Russian the entire time he was stroking his brother knewing that this show, was in fact for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 8:06 am

Russia sat there panting like a dog. He smirked at the 2. "Hm...lets try this~" Russia mades his foot back a good few feet, making North on top of south. He giggled. Twiting the scar faround his ankle, and draggin ghte 2 cloer to him. He grinned and felt the heavly erection forming in his boxers. He edged his pants down slightly. Watching, he knew that both of them were probbly virgin....and why let that be taken with out him. He wraped the scarf around the other leg, anking it and contorling there motions. He smirked for a long second at them, they still were thinking that he want going to have fun with them? He stood over them, stepping on souths back, he was funner to bully than north. "No, not just~ like it" He smirked leaned far down on to the borthers. "Both of you are virgin, I cant tell by souths moaning~" He teased
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 8:24 am

They both yelped as they were moving, the warmth and heat of their flesh touch creating more friction. South blushed, "I had other important things ta do instead of fuck around." America wondered where Russia was getting at nd whined, "stop teasing." The other looked at his counter part, the 2 were at war and honestly the only thing on his older brother's mind was sex, "This is why yer losin' the war." America said, "Hey, I'm getting there, and whatever your dick is telling me you ant it just as bad as I do." he teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 8:31 am

Russia shited, his pants getting a bit moer uncomtroble by the second. He moved closer to them. Loving how they talked to each other. He smiled wdily and it and gave in, falling down on them, slamming south even more on to North. He giggled, taking off his coat and top clothing, pinning them both to the ground. "You borht look the same~" He said happly. He count tell witch on was wtich when they were striped down, he relied on there vocies for that. He put his hands down in to both of there boxers, making painfuly slow pumps around them both and holding his hand tightl around there members. He pasued both hands edging down both of there boxers at the same time. And sliping them both on there backs. He still pinned them both down, admiring them enitraly naked for a few seconds. He shoved them both back together, still pumping at the slug-ed tasting pace. He grinned at them.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 8:42 am

They both moaned and bucked their hips in sync, America with no shame and South ashamed that he was enjoying this. America whined as Russia took his hand away, and said,"Don't leave me like this." Confederate already had pre-cum dripping down his member moans eliciting from his mouth. America said, "P-Please Russia." he wanted it, some release, he didn't care how, just wanted Russia to stop teasing him. South panted as he was touched and glared at Russia when stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 8:49 am

"Ug...Americans! SO needy!"He teased, smirking a bit. Russia bit his hand and stuck only 1 finger in his mouth. He liked pain, it made the pluesre better. He smirked and stuck a 2nd finger in from the diffrent hand. He pulled the out, and rolled both of them over.rubbing at there entrace's. He smirked. "I dont even has to ask you if your ready, do I?" He giggled and pushed the finger in, there was no point with no pain. He knew they were both virgen, so he went slowly at first, but didn't move any faster than that. He still prefured north over south. He rolls over him, licking his hand for the other America. He grunted lowly as he shoved his member in to America, the hot warm and tight entrace making him moan a bit. He didn't care at this point. He pushed 4 fingers in to south, scorring and thrusting faster, wanting to make him scream.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 9:03 am

America pouted at the statement, sure he was impatient but that's what made it fun. South didn't want to admit it, but he seriously needed some release, the two obviously seemed to like each other, while he preferred a nice girl instead a muscular tall man more of his counter part's thing. South continued to glare at Russia as he stuck the finger in his mouth, what the hell was he doing? America felt pre-cum slide down the base of his member and his cock twitched in eagerness. Gasps escaped from both nations as they felt the finger go in while South said, "nonono, get it out!" America moaned and pushed back on the finger, it was uncomfortable at first but get used to it at first. He was flipped over and was relieved that Ivan decided to fuck him an not his counter part. He felt the member shoved and some tears formed in the corners of his eyes, "S-So big hng...." he used his arms as support and his lick cock in his ass was extremely uncomfortable and hurt like hell just shoved in. South felt the finger and let out a cry, "Get them out!" his cock so hard it hurt and pre-cum dripping down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 9:14 am

Russia just smiled continueing with both nations. He knew that south would still, probly not move wa from it. He went slowly, starting with teh tip and working his way to have AMerica take his entire alugnh. He moaned under his breath again. Only oce America had a few second did he start to have hi fun.He laied north on his back, spreading his legs and thrusting in and out of AMerica through his boxers. He smirked over at south, and moved another finger in, sliding them in and out, hitting diffrent agnles and spots to see witch got the best reation.He wraped his legs around Americas back, slamming is eintire laughting and out of him, we would angle his hips like the fingers for south, trying to find that one stop everyone had or mabey Americas prostate. He dug his fingers in and out of south, adding a 3rd . He used only hand to finger sound and the other creeped over to north, laying on the ground. He wraped his hand around Americas dripping member, favoring north over south. He felt the wet crawl over his hand. Russia added and 4th and 5th finger at the same time, spreaing them all apart and opening south up. He felt aorund, smiking as the middle finger hit sounth prostate, almost in time with him fingerin norths' plusere shooting up his member as the tip rammed on to the small thing that felt so good.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 9:29 am

America panted as he tried to get adjusted the Russian's large member, he gritted his teeth and when Russia began to move he arched his back and moaned and mewled out each time he thrusted. South felt more fingers go in but didn'tback away from them, he got used to them and even pushed back to get more in. America felt his prostate hit and cried out in pleasure moaning out, "F-Fuck, harder." The Russian was huge and God he loved his dick he bent more to get more of it in. He was flipped over and instantly spread his legs so Russia could have better entrance moaning out his face flush and eyes shut with tears in the corner. South yelled out as he felt the 4th nd 5th finger go in, it stretched him out and it hurt, "F-Fuck." he moaned/groaned. America panted as he was stroked and moaned out Russia's name. He was close, they both were, America let out breathy and shaky moans as he said, "I-I'm so close..." trying to spread his legs wider and arching his back, while South didn't say anything and let Russia finger fuck him and made a small noise as he orgasmed on his stomach. America threw his head back and cried out Russia's name as he came all over the Russian's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 9:37 am

Russia kept going with his hand in south, shoving his plam in with him. He made onl a few more thrust, the light heat in his torso telling him that he was so close. He pulled out of America, falling in h=to his back and cumming, a pile of pure bliss. His breath was still shakey amd his hands were to. He pulled his fingers out of south, he pulled America in to a tight hold, he loked at his hand, coated in hot milky come. He waited untill both were looking to lick his own hand clean. He smirked, rubbing his hand over south chest and gut, picking up the come. Quicker than he though he could do, he stuffed his hand in to north's mouth.He rolled his hand, spreaing the salt sweet cum over his mouth. He looked at south, "Next time, swwallow your pride or I will swallow it for you~" He teased and kept holding America, he loved the post orgasim bliss that washed over him. He was already getting softer, but put his member back in his boxers folding back over an undoing his scarf from there neck, but leaving teh curl tied.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 9:52 am

America panted as he recovered from his orgasm and South quickly recovered not wanting anyone else to see him like that. America couldn't help but grin,probably that post orgasmic glow. South quickly sat up and closed his legs together, his as hurt, but he didn't envy Alfred. South felt the Russian touch his chest and before he could protest he tasted himself; his sweet and salty essences and knew it was his own cum and licked it off of his pink lips and said, "It's my own, ya didn't think I'd have a problem eatin' it?" raising an eye brow. America's ass hurt and scooted a bit closer to Russia. Confederate snorted, "Ya'll are a bunch of queers." looking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 9:59 am

Russia smield. "I could always go back and get more salt, if you would want~" He grinned at south. He pushed his leg under his, and kicked up and left, making south flip on gut again. "oh~? You do that by yourslef often, than~?" He asked, smiked a bit. He grined agian, repsonding to ever inslut he tossed at him. "Thats ok, your still the one that is not going to be walking straght for the rest of the day~" He cooed teasingly. He loved how diffrent they were. He shifted over and pulled his coat back over him. sighing and tugging his vloths back on. He smirked at south, "Mabey I should get salt and find the knife before I leave~~~" He sighed, loving how that could do a thret of his. He put his scarf back on along with the rest of his cloths
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme-Timeline life
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next