Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme-Timeline life

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 12:10 am

America quietly sat there hugging his knees and he heard fast foot steps and looked up facing the door which he was hit with. Some tears welled in his eyes from the contact of the door and Russia began to yell at him and said, "I-I'm sorry, I got scared, y-you said you would sleep with me." he didn't want to say anything about what he saw. He was set on the bed and asked, "A-Are you okay Mr. Russia? Why are you crying? I-I don't like to see my friends cry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 12:18 am

The gun felt like it was burning him. He picked up America and held him on to his chest. "Im sorry, if you hide behind a door, you will get hit when it opens." He said and rubbed Americas back. "Im ok, Mr America, Im back now, so you dont have to worry" He smiled and America, eyes still wet and breath still hitching a bit. He set America down smiling at him. He didn;t know how he could get the little kid to stop crying, but this had worked with the Tzars children.
"Lozhkoj sneg meshaja,
Noch' idet bol'shaja,
Chto zhe ty, glupyshka, ne spish'?
Spjat tvoi sosedi -
Belye medvedi,
Spi skorej i ty, malysh."
He softly sang, it even made his fell a bit better. A old lullaby, that Ukraine had sang to him. He rubed Americas hair out of his eyes and continued singing softly. He heard the steps of Rasputin walk down, pause at his door, and continued walking down. He knew that not even the horrable man would hurt another nation and Russia's behalf ether way. He continued singing...
"My plyvem na l'dine,
Kak na brigantine,
Po sedym, surovym morjam.
I vsju noch' sosedi,
Zvezdnye medvedi
Svetjat dal'nim korabljam."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 12:42 am

America hugged the Russian back and said, "It's okay, it didn't hurt." 'that much' he mentally added. He was sniffling because his face hurt and Russia began to sing. England used to sing to him but he doesn't anymore, he just drinks and leaves him home by himself. It was nice to have someone else there singing to him.His voice was soothing and silkily with the accent making it sound better. He didn't understand what was being sung but he liked it. His half-lidded eye began to close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 12:48 am

Russia had not intention of braking his promise to America. His singing eventually stopped, being to tired to continue. He held America close. He didnt want to deal with the horror he would face. He rubbed Americas back. If Raspusten were to come up and take America... He shook the though off, he was getting paranoid. He held America a little tighter. He looked out the window, a think haze of snow now falling down. If he had not found America, he could have died. He looked down at America, falling asleep with him in his arms.
-TIME SKIPPY-
Russia peeled his eyes open, he saw America sleeping and smiled. He sat up more, keeping America close. He picked him up, holding him tightly as he got up and walked in to the other children's room. He saw they were not there, but a note on the counter. It read that the famly was in danger, and were going to hide in Siberia. He sighed, and walked down the stairs, setting America down, starting a fire and starting to cook. Where the hell did England go? He asked himslef. He waited 1/2 asleep for America to wake up
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 1:20 am

America felt the streams of the sunlight hit his eyelids and shifted somewhere else and whined because of the sun. He was picked up and whined again but leaned into the Russian's chest and falling asleep again. He was carried around with the Russian did multiple tasks. He did however wake up when he smelled food. He opened his eyes and rubbed them looking up at Russia and smiling, "G'Morning." he said. He wondered where England was, "Where's England Mr.Russia?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 1:24 am

Russia didn't say anything for a long time. "I guess I dont know..." He said, a little pissed the he was the baby sitter of the world. He turned to America, "I swear, you got taller since last night!" He smiled at him, trying desparty to change to topic. He continued cooking, he went for the place where to vodka was kept, but held his hand there for a long second. America was still little...but England had given him experican, so he grabbed a bottle and took a quick swing. Even at this age, he loved him vodka. He smiled at America. "America, you will not be with Mr England forever, I promise" He smiled again
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 1:46 am

America hopped out of Russia's hold and onto a chair a bit sad that he didn't know where England was. He sat in the chair and he laughed, "Really!?" he beamed, he saw Russia go for the vodka and frowned, England didn't drink it often, only when things got really bad. He said, "You drink that stuff too?" he was young too wasn't he, he was older than him but he didn't know how to feel about it. He guessed it's the stuff in the bottle that changes you and not the person. America smiled and said, "But I like England."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 7:30 pm

Russia continued cooking for a long time, not saying anything. "But I don't get drunk as easy as Mr.England dose, Mr America..." He said, not scolding,but pretty close. He smiled though. "Well, Mr England is your big brother! Of corse you like him!" He giggled ad finsihed the food, setting it down. He tried not thinkingg of last night, the gun seeming hot, and bruing his leg. He tried not to panic, he tried not be cry. He sighed and looked at America. "Pain is a very strange thing, Mr America. You dont like it at the time, but get use to it eveutaly." He looked
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 7:35 pm

America swung his short legs and sat on the chair and said, "Y-You don't?" asking quiet surprised, England and everyone else he knew who drank seemed to get drunk very easily. He smelled the food, it defiantly smelled better than England's cooking too, "It smells better than England food." which smelled like something was burning but he still liked it. Russia started talking about pain and said, "I don't like it...it hurts, but England always gives me kisses to make the pain go away....a-are you hurting Mr. Russia?" he looked at taller boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 11:44 pm

Russia loved how America called him Mr Russia. He turned, smiing at America. He felt a bit of sad go over his face. "Well, that is up for you to think. So do you think I'm hurting?" He sighed and turned back in to his food, setting on a plate. He knew America was to young to know what real pain was, and frankly Russia was to, but he had been to hell and back. He giggled at the cooking commit. "Mr England has cooked for me before. You should taste some of Fraces food, same with China and Turkey" He said, he loved the taste of there food, the were all alot better than him.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 11:54 pm

America looked at him and said, "You were crying last night, I only cry when I'm hurt or scared but either way England gives me kisses. He eyed the food and it certainly looked better than England's cooking, not that he would tell England, it would hurt his feelings. He said, "I'm not allowed to eat anything France gives me, England said it'll make me sick." has Russia eaten France's food? Did he get sick?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 11:58 pm

Russia didnt say anything. He laughed out loud. "Oh Mr America, France's food will not make you sick! It taste fantastic, Im sure that he will not mind cooking for you!" He smiled. "My food is not the best, but Its all I can make" He said, he wondered if America knew how to cook. He walked over to America and ruffles his hair. "Mr America, Is England a good big brother?" He asked, he swore America had gotton taller over night, just as he felt a little higher of the ground.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 12:08 am

America sighed, he didn't know about England, they were raising his people's taxes and England would rarely visit his house anymore. He knew England was busy but he got lonely and he couldn't leave his home unless England was there, it got tiring and frustrating, but he wasn't even close to strong enough to defeat England, he was too small. America smiled, "England said it's no good, but if you say so Mr. Russia, I'll ask Mattie if he can slip me some." He looked down and then back up at Russia and said, "He's nice to me and I love him(brotherly) I just wish he wouldn't be so mean to my people and would visit more often when I was younger." his mind was set he was going to gain freedom when he was older and got more power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 12:14 am

*so do we time skip now or....?*

Russia treaded over the uneven ground. He walked through the small towns, looking for Americas house. After England came back to (finaly) get America, he hadn't heard from the tiny nation in a few years, ok, mabey more than a few... He shifted in his scarf. Americas home was sure hotter than his. He continued walking, admiring the tiny towns, he final came to the place called New York. His jaw opened in awe at the Copper statue, easy 100 feet high stating in the horbor. He smiled though, it sure was diffrent, but pretty on the blue of the hourbor. He walked past the city, dirt melting in to cobble. He continued looking for America, wodering where he could be the city was pretty big, not as big as moscow yet, and it seemed, old already, like war had been raved on the city time and time again, even though it semmed not that old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 12:14 am

*so do we time skip now or....?*

Russia treaded over the uneven ground. He walked through the small towns, looking for Americas house. After England came back to (finaly) get America, he hadn't heard from the tiny nation in a few years, ok, mabey more than a few... He shifted in his scarf. Americas home was sure hotter than his. He continued walking, admiring the tiny towns, he final came to the place called New York. His jaw opened in awe at the Copper statue, easy 100 feet high stating in the horbor. He smiled though, it sure was diffrent, but pretty on the blue of the hourbor. He walked past the city, dirt melting in to cobble. He continued looking for America, wodering where he could be the city was pretty big, not as big as moscow yet, and it seemed, old already, like war had been raved on the city time and time again, even though it semmed not that old.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 12:22 am

America was helping move some crates from a ship, his nation was beginning to trade with other nations. The war had wore him out, but it was worth it, his people were free and his nation was growing. He hadn't seen his old friend in a while, so he invited him over. He didn't know when he was going to arrive, he put the crate down and wiped some sweat from his brow and hopped off the ship and into the small town. He decided to look for Russia, his boat should have arrived today and went to the docking harbor. He saw a man that towered over all the others and he wouldn't have recognized the man if it wasn't for the piercing and stunning violet eyes. He had gotten so tall and his features more grown up and mature. His jawline more acute and visible and he was just so tall! He smiled and ran over waving and said, "Yo! Mr. Russia!" he didn't know his human name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 12:28 am

Russia's eye light up hearing America. He walked over to him, immidtly smiling at him. "My god America! You are so much taller now~!" He said, smiling and giggling. He looked around at the city. "The statue in the water is so odd! It is vary cool though!" He said, wondering where it was from. He loved how much taller America was now, and his face more defind, his voice dropped too. He was only about phsicly 13 last he had saw him, he he had gotten the odd phases out of the way. "Call me Ivan, Da?" He said, still so happy about getting to see America. "I have heard things around from China..." He pasued. "Is it true that you are independint now?" He said softly
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 12:38 am

America had put on a stupid grin on when he heard the comments on how tall he had gotten. He hadn't seen Mr.Russia in a while and it was nice to see the man that shared his love for the stars and space. He laughed a bit and said,"yeah, it was a gift from France, it's really somethin' huh?" He felt skip a beat when he found out the man's real name and smiled, "Alright, Ivan it is!" what had Mr. Ru-Ivan heard from China, his smile lowered into a small smile and nodded and said, "Yeah, I'm independent, you said I could and I did, man I almost lost if it wasn't for Washington." he said chuckling nervously. "Let's go get something to eat, you should be hungry from that long trip."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 12:44 am

Russia smiled and pulled Americas in to a hug, "Congratualtions! The United States of America!" He said smiling in to the tight hug. He pulled back, still holding America by his shoulders. He giggled, "Thank you, we can eat,Da?" He smiled, happy that America was free from England, he didn't like the nation, to snotty and leave childern with ther nations when he is off drunk with there boss... He looked down at America. "I told you that you were going to be a big and strong nation, Mr...I told you my human name, you have to tell me yours now!" He lughed solfty
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 12:54 am

America was surprised when he was pulled into the hug, but laughed and hugged back, last time he hugged Ivan he couldn't wrapped his small arms around him, but this time he could and it felt nice and he grinned and said, "Thanks! And yeah, there's a few places where we can eat that're really good!" he had gotten a few Dutch settlers an they had some good cuisine. He laughed and said, "I guess you were right Mr. Rus-Ivan!" he corrected himself and smiled, and pointed to himself and said, "I gave myself the name!" and paused as if for a drum roll, "Alfred .F. Jones!" he said with a wide grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 12:59 am

Russia smield wide, "Mr Alfred, than~" He smiled at him, they walked in to the places to eat, and Russia noticed the small cowlick on the side of his head. He just cocked his head to one side. He kept his voice lower. "What happened with England, are you ok?" He said softly. He wished he could stay in America forever, not having to go back to the turbulace of his home, he wondered if America rembered rasputen making him cry... He let his thoughs show in his words. "D..Do you remember the last time you came over to m home with England?" He asked, a courise tone in his voice. He looked at Americas big blue eyes, his face and voice changed, bu his eyes were still like all those years ago
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 1:09 am

America blushed slightly and laughed, "No, just call me Alfred, Mister makes me feel and sound old." he made it to a small Dutch restaurant and sat down smiling at Ivan. It was good to see him after so much time. He asked what had happened with England and he put his hand behind his head and leaned back on the chair and sighed, "Well....he raised the taxes on everything, tea, mail etc, and I was just tired and my people rebelled and I led the to the freedom that they wanted." he took a pause and said, "We almost lost...but I got some help from France and Prussia and they taught me a few things and I won." he smiled a bit, but feeling bad that he made his older brother cry, but he doesn't regret gaining his freedom. The last time he was Russia and smiled, "Yeah, of course, we watched the stars and you slept with me." pushing out of his head how dirty that sounded. "Why? You gonna go nostalgic on me?" he asked with an amused smiled, sitting more or less normally no longer leaning on the chair. He remember Russia crying and he now knew what they thing in his hand was. He wondered why he had it, it was a gun, but why did he have it? Why was he crying, he couldn't figure it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 1:19 am

Russia smiled and blushed lightly at how that sounded. He nodded no at America. "The stars are so pretty,Da?" He took a long second. "I still want to go to the moon~" He smiled and though about that for a nother second. He shook his head slightly and giggled. "I am glad, you are free, there is no way a big strong nation like ou could lose~!" He smiled at America. The gun still sat in him home, on the floor, waiting for its dark pourpse to be forfilled. He had heard that the old wicked man's body had been found in the river, he had been killed. He had to still, the spark of unhappy in has nation was faned in to a flame, the nation hated his boss.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 1:31 am

Their food came and he nodded, "They sure are and yeah, I do too, it shouldn't be that far right, it seems close enough, kinda small though." he continued to grin at the man looking around at the familiar surroundings. He chuckled and said, "I'm not so big yet, I only have 13 colonies, but I plan on getting stronger just you watch!" he took a bite of his food. He looked at the Russia, his strangely colored violet eyes reminded of the night sky and how they huddled and looked at the stars. He stopped in his tracks, no, he held no feelings for him, he was just a friend. He said, "You sure are tall and I heard your country is bigger from the last time I was there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 1:39 am

He giggled. "I have so many new things!" He grinned, the Tzars runned his nation, making him, bigger, better, stonger. He wished America could stay with him forever. He ate his food. He sighed once he had finished, full and happy at the food. He could smell the bit of food cling to his mouth, the fnatastic flavor being wondrful. He leaned on the table. "I did get a bit taller, but you were only a few feet high last time~!" He teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme-Timeline life
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next