Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme-Timeline life

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 12:37 am

Russia's breathing speed up again, and kept his face in Americas neck for a long time, shaking like a afraid little puppy. He looked up, involantrly sighing on Americas neck. He smiled. "H..Hey...would you like to meet. my...new.b..boss?" He asked, a small smile crossing his lips. He waited another second before picking himslef up, grabbing Americas hand and leading him down the stairs. His boss smiled fondly at them and russia spoke form the stiars. "Sir?" His boss turned, telling Russia that he knew enlgash. He smiled at Russia though. Russia grinned back, somthing that he though would not happen along time after everything. He reated himself. "Sir. This is America, He is my grates allie and I wish to let this continue under your Rule." He said, his boss smiled at America. His enlgsh broken and slurred. "If you are good to the USSR, than the USSR is good to you!" He said, opening his arms slightly. He turned and looked at America, it was kinda odd that his name was not Russia any more. He glaced out the window. Where the old Russian flag was being taken down, and set on fire. He watched it, smiling at the flames and razing a new, almost enirely red flag up. He watched the flames lick the fabric, turing it balck. He looked back up at his boss. He felt taller, better, stronger. He was improving, when he though he had already reached his highth of power. It gave him hope. His boss pulled out a led pipe. Russia cocked his head to one side. "REvlotuins cost money..." He started. "This sis going to be your ownly gift, but can be used as a wepon in the right hands" His boss smiled at him. Russia thanked him and turned to America, he was changing alot, but it was for the best.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 12:52 am

America was tempted to run a hand through Russia hair but then Russia asked if he wanted to meet his new boss. Russia seemed to be in a better mood. He let out a small smile and said, "Sure." America's smile widen when Russia led him downstairs and saw a bunch of guards and he tried not to make eye contact. He saw a man, assuming it was Russia's new boss and flashed his a grin. He looked intimidating but his facial expression told him otherwise that he didn't seem like a bad guy. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit about being Russia's greatest ally, after all he was only a few years old, about 5 since he had become an official country. His grin turned genuine when his boss made the comment about the USSR. Wait? USSR, what did that stand for? Was that Russia's new name? It sounded a bit strange, he saw the new flag, and wondered what the new government would be like and asked, "What kind of government are you having? Monarchy again or democracy?" with a big grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 1:03 am

Russia, or now the USSR answered for his boss. "ah...Its a communist goverment" He said, faltly, not thinking much of te question. He smiled and took the led pipe from his boos. He loved the havly felling of the metal and the sence of power than went along with being a new nation. He was glad that his boos didnt scare America, he was a hard nation to scare. He smiled and looked at the trees around his house. He smiled at it and the birth red flag waving quickly, small flurries of snow started to fall. He sighed happy. He felt better, but felt a bit darker, more, out there, like he was no longer a normal nation. He could swear that he felt everythign getting better. Facotried being built, the poeple open to the new goverment. He looked back at America. "It would be best if you do not ask men questions around my government, America" He scoladed lightly to his bosses contect. He started away from his boss, he smiled, Russia nodded his head respetcufly. He opened the front door. WAiting for America to walk out with him. The cold air ran in to the house, he only relzied how much the air smelled of blood. He walked out the door, loooking at America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 1:14 am

America had no clue what that was but didn't want to look like an idiot in front of Russia and his boss and continued to smile and nod saying, "Oh, cool!" he looked at the faucet pipe that was given to Russia and thought it was rather strange to be used as anything. He supposed it looked pretty heavy and it would probably hurt like hell if someone whacked you over the head with that thing. He was scolded by Russia and raised his hands in defense and chuckled and saying," My bad." he flashed Russia's boss another grin before following behind Russia, he seemed nice. He felt the cold Russian weather hit him like a pile of bricks, it was defiantly colder in Russia than in his country. He followed behind Russia admiring all the snow and other surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 1:21 am

Russia smiled at America. "It is nice in the winter.." He puashed before putting his arms behind his back. "Im glad I killed them" He said, smiling up at the new red flag he fell in love with.
-le timeskippy-
Russia once again made his way though America, wanding around back tot he place called New york. HE had growen taller, at least 2 inches and smiled around with a creepy look. He found teh new york city. He felded his arms behind his back, the city was more defined, and that once broze statue was turing a odd green color. He looked around for America, he was a god foot taller then the rest of the inhabiants. He had heard of a war starting with in America, and he dicieded to make sure that things were ok. His boos gladly let him visit America, the blond having made a good impression on him
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 2:12 am

America couldn't help but shudder at the Russian's statement, but just continued on like nothing happened.
~~Le time skip!~~
America was glad to let Russia visit, but he didn't think that it was the best time some of the southern states started to rebel over slavery and he didn't like it. He had another counterpart and he didn't like him for various reasons. He was racist homophobic, and continued to talk about how bad they're gonna kick the Unions ass. He was charming though, very hospitable to those of 'his kind'. And also, he was winning, things weren't looking so good for the Union. He waited in New York, it had gotten bigger over the years and now everyone from all over came, but not lately since the civil war started. He waited by the harbor and looked for a silver haired Russian and he was easily spotted, good God he was huge. He grinned, he himself only grew a few inches he waved and said, "Yo! Ivan over here!" and went over to him. He looked different, he couldn't put his finger on it but he just seemed different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 2:23 am

Russia smiled/smirked and walked over. He carried the led pipe in his coat always, and his famly lived with him. He lived a hard, but normal life. He ran over to America, wraping him an a quick to choking hug. "America~!" He smiled at him, a diffrent from the usual frown that ended up being his nurtal look, not sad, not happy, was frowing. He grinned though, his look melted in to somthing darker. "I have been earing that you are at a war, with yourslef...." He razied a eyebrow, but grinned darkly. "Do you have a counterpart? Mr. America~" He teased slightly. He wanted to know he wondered what the south end of America was like. He wraped his arm around Americas neck, roughly. He smirked at america. "You should let me see him~ MR America. He kept saying teasing.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 2:32 am

America made a small choking noise when Russia hugged him, he was stronger,a lot stronger from when he last time Russia had visited and the horrific events had taken place. He laughed and hugged back, "You're gonna cut off my air big guy!" he half joked. Ah, so Russia had hear about his current civil war and he laughed nervously and said,"Heheh, yeah, I'm not doin' so hot right now." The Russian's appearance was different, he had the same silver hair and stunning violet eyes but just something about him seemed off. He frowned slightly and rubbed the back of his neck looking away and said, "Meet him, I don't know, he's nice and all but just not to ya know, people not of his kinda." basically anyone who wasn't white straight or mentally disabled. He smiled and said, "Ah what the hell, you should meet him I guess." he didn't know he wasn't sure about the 2 interacting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 2:43 am

Russia grined at America. "Of his kind?" He mocked slightly. "Well, I think that he will me more accepting of me~Da?" He asked, pulling out the led piep in his coat and turing it in his hand. He wondered what the other America would be like. He would not hurt him, he was still part of America, after all. He looked at America. "You should really let me meet him, I wont be that mean to him~" He said, teasing tone and grinning face. He laughed out loud, getting him a few odd looks from strangers. "Of his kind! Ha! How diffrent could do be, can he fight?" He asked, wandering if he could help America, that was his reason. But he made it look like he was going to beat the hell out of him. He swung the pipe up on to his other hand, and pick in his coat. He wondered how tall he was too, America was taller, but that was about 1/2 of his land going to the other America. Couroisy was over welming him
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 2:54 am

America nodded and said, "Yeah, he'd be nice to you though so you don't have to worry about it." he seemed so different, what the hell was going on in Russia that made him seem different, it seemed like he was looking down at America, not just physically but in a power state as well. He nodded, "Oh yeah, he can fight, he's actually kicking my ass pretty bad right now , we're barely holdin' our own." but damn it he was going to fight for this cause. "Nothing wrong with meeting him I guess, I think he'll like you, since he's part of me, he'll most likely like you." hi counter part was strange, to say the least. He noticed the pipe, he still had that thing, and it looked like he's had to use it on a few people. He laughed, "You seem kinda different? Or am I just losing it?" he began walking to the train station where it would take them South, he had to go have a meeting with him anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 3:01 am

Russia smiled fondly at America. "Well, If you would like me to tell you the story again~" He teased slightly. "I killed my boss, got a new one who entirly uprooted everypart of my antion, fliped my goverment inside out and started from scratch. Da, I would say that I could be pretty diffrent" He smiled and America, getting on the train. He had been working on a train system, long enough to go from one end of Russia to the other. It would help him emmenly, but that was alot of land, that needed more time, and the longer time, the more poeple had to b moved around. He smiled though, the pipe scraching his back lightly. He looked at America, "I could look diffrent to I guess...." He said, not dwelling on looks. He was silver haired (not normal) taller than most humans (not normal) and had strange purple eye (NOT NORMAL). But it helped for thna hurt, it tended to freak poeple out, he wanted to keep people away. He washed the though off of his mind than just continued to look at America, smiling at him
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 3:18 am

America smiled as he looked out the train window, he swore he was like a little kid, just loved how fast everything was passing by. He frowned and shifted his eyes from the window to Russia, "Yeah, I kinda got that....sorry." he didn't know what for, but just felt the need to say it. America laughed and said, "You look fine." smiling and looking back out the window. His counter part would probably meet them at the station or just send a carriage to pick them up. He took small glances at the other man and noticed he was smiling, he defiantly did change, didn't know whether it was negative or positive. He led Ivan off the train and it turns out he had only sent the carriage. He helped the 'minorities' pack some things on the carriage and received some dirty looks from the locals. He got on the carriage with Russia and were taken to a quaint looking plantation. The carriage stopped and he prepared himself for interacting with his counter part flashing a smile to Russia. He stepped out and a man that looked exactly like Alfred came out of the house and exclaimed with a very thick southern accent, "Alfred! Didn't think it'd take ya'll that long what in tranations took ya!?" he beamed with a slight smug look on his face. Alfred swore he felt a vain pop on his forehead and said, "Nice to see you too." he looked over to Russia and America' counter part looked amused with a small laugh, "Shoot! Look at the size a ya!" referring to Russia's height.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 3:25 am

Russia smiled at the other America. He grinned at him. "Da~! I am alot taller than you, arn't I?" He said, teasing back becuse of the way he talked to America, his America. "Im Russia, or the USSR~" He giggled at the short nation. He notinced the huge amout of Afriacans in the farm. He looked at them, It was hotter here in in other America. He smiled, knowing why Ameruca didn't aprove of the other America. He looked over the other Americas gray unitfrom. "Im going to guess that you are the South USA?" He said, they both looked eaxactlay the same. He felt a bit of compation stab him in the chest, but brushed it off, he instaly put his hand behind his back, wrapping him fingers around the led pipe.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 3:38 am

The other chuckled and said, "I've only been around fer about 2 years and look how big I've gotten." oh no this man was not going to patronize him. He wore a gray uniform with a sword on his side, while America wore a blue one with a gun in the hostler. He laughed and said, "Nope! I'm trying to make myself my own country, I'm the Confederate States of America."
He turned around and said, "Come'on now, I'll show you true southern hospitality, don't worry about your things, the negro's'll get 'em."
America tensed and laughed and said, "I'll just get it my self, I'm pretty capable of doing things o my own and not having to have other people do them, it's just lazy."
The other's gaze darkened a bit but kept his smile, "You tryin' to say something?"
America frowned, "Reason I'm here." taking a few steps towards his other. Confederate smiled in amusement and said, "Come on now, don't be like that, it's rude ta' act like this yer my guest now, just tryin' to show you and yer buddy here a nice time."
America said, "I'm just here to review some documents, I'm not gonna stay longer than I have to."
Confederate went over to Russia and said, "Come'on, let's go inside, let this boy have his fit." a teasing tone in his voice.
America growled and said, "Russia his food is gonna give you a heart attack." but it was so delicious.
Confederate laughed, "It just adds some flavor, I didn't see you complain last time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 3:43 am

Russia use to tolorate children, he use to... He pulled the leg pipe put from behind his hand, hooking the confederacy with the handle and grabbing America aorund his neck, lightly, not hurting like the confecr. He glared at both of them. "I would not have expected you to both act to much like little kids, so might as well be paying the "negros" to baby sit you" He growwled, dricting the words at the other America. He droped them both not being on to have to wait. He walked in between them. He coun't help but love how to 2 acted around each other, it was...hot to say the least. He sighed and looked down, still holding the piep due to not being sure what the other America acted around that yet
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 3:52 am

The took both out a yelp as they were pulled, America wasn't hurt, but Confederate was rather uncomfortable, "Easy there boy, I'm not tryin' to cause trouble, and of course the negros take care of things, there's no other use fer them." he smirked.
America was fuming and said, "Too fucking lazy to do anything yourself huh?" Confederate 'tsked' and said, "I'm just giving them a purpose in this world." Once Russia let them go America tackled his counter part and Confederate kicked him off, bu America went right back on. They were like children, and misbehaving children, needed to be put in their place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 3:59 am

Russia smield, letting them beat the hell out of each other for a secind before picking them both up, eahc on one arm. He threw them over his back, carring them both like sacks of potatos. He smiled and kicked the door open, leaving a house slave a bit bewillered that he was carring her master, He smiled at her. "Ms, you would you plese get me a knife~?" He said happly. She looked at him like no one had called her "ms" before. He glaced at the confederate states for a bit. The slave brough back a knife. "Thank you Ms" He said before carring both of them up the stairs. He threw one of them on the counter, the normal america, knowing he would not punch him, he tossed the confederacy on the ground, pinning America down with him arm and the other his foot. He held the knife in his mouth, speeking though it. "Now What should I do with 2 little Americasn that need to be taught a leasson~?" He smiled at them both. He smiled at the confederacy. "You should really treat your master better as a guest, my little slave~" He cooed down at him, pressing his foot down. "I should say the same for you~" He pressed his arm down.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 4:09 am

They both made a sound of surprise as they were picked up both protesting a bit. America saying, "Russia! What the hell?!" and the other saying, "Put me down!" confederate was thrashing trying to escape while America barely protest liking being carried by Russia.When Russia had requested the knife Confederate said, "Don't ya dare if ya know what's good fer ya!" but the knife was brought anyway. America said, "He's not going to do anything go get it!" not knowing what the knife was for but was willing to disagree with his counter part. America was put on the counter while the other was on the floor and he said, "Now this is my house, ya can't do this to your host!" and was pinned. He growled at the other, "I ain't no slave ya fucking queer!"
America said, "Russia! Let me go! I'm just trying to defend these people! Get the hell off of me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 4:15 am

Russia looked at his America. "Stay..." He commanded, America would complain, but he would not run. He press hand on both of there chest, pushing harder on the southers counterpart. He just smiled at the southern. He rested all of his waight on his leg, loving the feeling of air rushing out of his lungs. "I really think, that you should be quite~" He giggled at him, taking the knife from his mouth, twiling the knife in his hands. "Little American slave" He smiled and brough the knife on to his skin, not cutting but making it so that if he moved, he would get cut. "Call me that again, I dare~ you" He teased, this kid didn't know russia, and he didn't know that he had no issue cutting him untill he had no more blood, He glaced up at the other America. "I think that if you ran, that would be a mistake for your health" He giggled, loving how the brothers acted like 2 year olds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 4:16 am

Russia looked at his America. "Stay..." He commanded, America would complain, but he would not run. He press hand on both of there chest, pushing harder on the southers counterpart. He just smiled at the southern. He rested all of his waight on his leg, loving the feeling of air rushing out of his lungs. "I really think, that you should be quite~" He giggled at him, taking the knife from his mouth, twiling the knife in his hands. "Little American slave" He smiled and brough the knife on to his skin, not cutting but making it so that if he moved, he would get cut. "Call me that again, I dare~ you" He teased, this kid didn't know russia, and he didn't know that he had no issue cutting him untill he had no more blood, He glaced up at the other America. "I think that if you ran, that would be a mistake for your health" He giggled, loving how the brothers acted like 2 year olds
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 4:35 am

America protested a bit while Confederate continued to struggle the pressure on his chest hurting and he glared at the Russian. America just looked at the other man and he and his counter part traded insults at each other. "I. Ain't. No. Slave!" damn it he was the confederate nations, he should be able to take him. The other man challenged him to say it again, "Fuckin' queer!"
America said, "Shut up! Nothing wrong with it redneck!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 4:41 am

Russia jumped on the confederacy, making a long and deep-ish cut under his eye and over his nose. "Bad, SLaves dont talk to there master like that, I dare you to say it again~" He challanged, wanting to see how far the other America would take it. He grinned at the words, it gave him a reason to make him suffer.Before the other America could answer, he made more cuts, turing his face in to a bloody checker board, the blood rolling to the the Americasn eyes andrussia just smiling. He loved the way the knife could cut through his skin so easly. He waited, before calling for one of the maids. A young black girl came running it, her eyes opened wide at the scean, "Ms, would you get me some salt please?" He smiled up at her. She didn't dare refuse him. She came back in only a few seconds with a large jug of salt. He smiled and grabs a hand full, before shoving his on the other Americas face, letting the salt seep in to the cuts, making them burn.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 5:17 am

Confederate continued to squirm and let out a low hiss in pain as he felt the cut. He wasn't very tolerable to pain him only being around for 2 years. America had to admit, he liked his counter part being abused like this, about time someone knocked him off his high horse. He also felt that it was his heroly duty to help them, "Whoa! Russia, stop that, what the hell man?!" Confederate snapped and said, "Shut it! I don't need yer pansy Union ass helpin' me! Does this get you off ya faggot?!" he yelled at the Russian, who was too close for comfort. He looked over at America and said, "And you, yer faggot ass is probably enjoyin' this!"
America blushed slightly and said, "I'm not, I'm trying to stop it, Russia dude-" and was cut off by his counter parts screams when he saw the salt being poured onto the wound, "Shit! Ya fuckin; cock sucker!" he groaned as he felt the wounds sting and burn.
America squirmed more never seeing the Russian looked so happy and pleasured in hurting someone, "Russia!" he yelled out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 5:24 am

Russia was having to much fun with this. "I have told you, dont talk to your master that way~" He teased further. He still have a jar filled iwht salt to get though, this was going to be fun! He started taking off confedateed shirt, tossing in a side and gogin back to work with the knife. He pinned him down, making long and narrow cuts in to his chest and slightly round gut. He started making a hammer and sickle. loving what he could do to the other. He jerked the knife down when ever he swore, making a deep but in more than a few places. He set the knife down for a second. Pushing a cut open and filling it with salt. He sliced the areas that had to blod on them yet uptill red covered his chest. He took the jug of salt, turing it and read to pour the enitre thing on the other. "What am i? again? Becuse ou are my slave, and I am your master" He smiled, edging the jug closer to spilling. The braty nation needed to be domanationed against. He sat on his gut, pinning his arms with his legs.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013, 5:38 am

America watched as he continued to thrash, he was going to end up killing him at this pace! The confederate continued scream as he was cut, he had a very low pain tolerance since he had won most of the battle and hardly experienced any pain. America thought the sounds that his count part was making was some what sickeningly arousing. He continued to yell at Russia, "hey! Calm down Russia!" The confederate didn't seem to take inferiority comment very well, he said, "You. Ain't. My. Master!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme-Timeline life
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next