Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScotlandxEngland

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 11:39 pm

England smiled seductively and says bluntly, "I just love being fucked by you." His voice is a hot purr. He thinks for a moment at the other's last question. To be honest, the idea of having sex somewhere other than the bedroom excited him, but he wasn't sure his lover was into that kind of thing. He bit his lip and murmured, "We can go to the bedroom." He gave a sly smirk, trying to get the idea of his lover taking him on the counter out of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 12:10 am

Smirking, Scotland looked at the kitchen table and had a little idea. "Arthur~." He purrs. "Does anywhere else beside the bed sound a bit more exciting fer ye~?" Instead of going far, he was feeling a bit impatient and wanted to be hasty about it. He lightly brushed his fingers against his ass gently and chuckled a bit darkly and pinned him down onto the table, his back facing him. "Am getting rather impatient, love." He slipped his pants off a bit slightly and began to tease his lover, gently grinding his erection against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 12:25 am

Excitement washed through him and he moaned, nodding, "Y-yeah. I want to do it here. Please?" He moaned again, softly. "I want you, please...~" He groaned loudly and bucked, unable to help himself, feeling hot and bothered already even though they'd barely even begun. He wanted his lover to take him and make him his. Mark him and claim him. He loved it when men were territorial and jealous with him-- a habit he knew wasn't the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 12:32 am

Chuckling, he forced his lover's hips down. "I hope ye dinnae mind if I gae rough on ye~." Scotland was starting to like doing this often. Even if they had just started from that night. He gently poked the tip of his member against his entrance. He was planning on tying his wrists down, but unfortunately he didn't have a belt closeby or anything to tie him up with. He would have to make do without it this time. He had really wanted to try bondage but he didn't have anything to force him down. Instead, he holds down his wrists as he continued deeper into him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 12:39 am

Surprisingly, Arthur was thinking the same way his lover was, "Maybe..." He rasped out in pleasure, "We should skip the amusement park and go to a specialized sex store to pick up a few toys?" He groaned at the though of Cameron buying a collar or handcuffs. He hardened further and pressed back against Scotland's large tip, "Pleas take me baby..." He groaned, loving the tingling feelings of pleasure racing throughout his entire body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 1:16 am

"I suppose we can. I... I think I ken one..." Scotland grunted as he started to thrust his hips. Coincidentally, he came across the same store England had walked into ages ago. The Scot had already known what that store was about, but wasn't expecting his brother to be into something like that. "Mm~. But, I like the collar idea~." He wondered how that would be like to fuck his brother using the collar. Just to pull at his neck at the collar along with a leash attached was intriguing; like keeping a pet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 1:26 am

"So do I." England anted as he admitted this fact, "It really fucking turns me on." He groaned softly, "T-they say it's about trust. I'm sure you've heard of those pet extremist lovers who never break character..." England muttered, moaning again, "I'm not that into it, but during sex it sounds so damn hot." He rocked his hips back against his brother's, keeping up with his fast pace, speeding up a little as he met the thrusts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 1:46 am

This was an interesting conversation to discuss during intercourse. But, the Scot didn't mind it, not at all. Scotland continued his thrusts, moving a lot harder and faster into him and moved forward, leaning against England's back and reached down to stroke his lover's arousal gently. He groaned softly, loving the feeling when their hips met each time. "Th-tha c-could be arranged..." He panted as he began to angle his thrusts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 2:29 am

England recognized how odd this conversation must seem, but it didn't really bother him either, "A-ah!~ And how a-ah-about a wh-oh~ a whip as well?" He asked, talking between moans. He rolled his hips gently, trying to tease the Scottish man a little bit. He ground his hips back and kept talking, "I think we could use some self heating lubricant too. That would be fun to play with, no?" He groaned again as a thrust hit his sweet spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 2:50 am

Scotland groaned loudly and slammed even harder into him. "Ye... ken tae much, Arthur... Am a bit..." He groaned and rammed even harder into him, hitting the same sweet spot again and turned his lover's head slightly to face him, kissing him deeply while speeding up his strokes even faster. Giving his lover enough pleasure and spanked him hard and continues to pound into his sweet spot over and over again, feeling himself nearing his climax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 8:41 pm

England gave a sharp moan of pleasure, gasping out loudly, "Oh!~ Cam!~" He came shortly after, unable to take the abuse to his sweet spot and the enjoyable sting of his brother's hand on his ass. He arched as he came, getting it of the table and his own chest. He panted underneath of his brother, waiting patiently for him to finish as well. He was nearly positive that they'd both enjoyed this, "W-what time do you want to leave?" He panted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 10:34 pm

With a low groan, the Scot releases himself into him and gently pulls out of him and catches his breath. "W-We can gae now... Chust as long as ye dinnae turn me on again, we micht gae early or... Taemorrow~." He purrs softly against his lover's ear and nips his earlobe gently. As much as he wanted to go out, being around England was hard to resist if he wasn't so damn good with his hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 10:42 pm

"Mmmh... Imagine how much fun it would be with toys.~" England giggled quietly, a wiggled his hips a little bit for effect, able to guess what was on his lover's mind. "If you can wait until we're back I'll reward you." He smiled, "I'll let you do whatever you want with me." He gave his brother a seductive smirk and hooded his eyes, "What do you say baby?" He purred, moving his arms to wrap around the Scottish man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 12:24 am

Scotland chuckled softly and hugged his lover's waist, kissing along his neck. He loved the way England's skin tasted, the sound of his moans and right now he just knows what to say, leaving the Scot turned on and wanting more. The look in his brother's eyes only made him want to keep slamming into him until he could no longer bear the pleasure and pass out till he came. "I'll try tae wait, chust dinnae move yer hips sae much." He had really liked seeing his lover move his hips sensually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 12:31 am

"Mmm... Alright chiall..." He says huskily, using Scotland's ancient language, Scottish Gaelic (Which is different from their modern day Scots). He goes to get dressed, throwing on his pants--going commando-- and changing into his own shirt. He rummaged through the redhead's drawers and found one of Scotland's sweatshirts. He threw it on, and it hung down to just above his knees. He mussed his hair into a stylish messy look before returning to the kitchen, "I'm ready when you are..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 1:06 am

"Someone's a bit tae hasty~," Scotland chuckled and went over to the living room and grabbed a hoodie, slipping it on, not really minding that he had yet to put a shirt on and fixed his pants before looking over to England. "Am ready tae gae now." He went over and kissed him gently. "Tha gaol agam ort." He took England's hand and kissed it gently, taking his hand before stepping out the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 1:09 am

"Tha gaol agam ort-fhèin." England answered back easily, feeling comfortable with his hand in his lover's. He smiled happily, remembering back to times when he was still young and spoke Scottish Gaelic more than he did English. He chuckled softly and buried himself into his brother's side as they walked, "How far is it?" He asked softly, already feeling excited. He wanted so badly to see what different toys Scotland had to offer versus England.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 2:36 am

Scotland smirked and pulled out a handkerchief, covering his brother's eyes. He would prefer to tease him while they were in there and have him go crazy just to know what the Scot was planning on purchasing. Just seeing the look on his face when he sees what he has in store for him when they get back home. On their way there, Scotland was wondering just what was it that he could buy that would drive his lover mad with pleasure. There were so many things he could do... He just wondered what sounded best to use against him in bed, besides handcuffs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 2:46 am

England starts to protest but gives up, too excited by the idea of not knowing, "I don't mind exactly what you get so long as there's a collar in there somewhere." He laughs, "That's the only thing I definitely wanted to pick up." He smiled and stumbled a little, unable to see where he was going, "H-help?" He asked softly, clinging to his lover and trying to stay on balance. He concentrated, doing his best not to trip. He nuzzled his face into his brother's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 3:44 am

"Ye'll be fine," Scotland says as he pulls his lover closer to him. "Chust stay close tae me an' ye'll be fine." He had gotten a few strange looks from strangers passing by them, but he paid no heed to them and just continued on his way. As soon as they had reached the store, Scotland still kept England close; holding his hand tightly. It had been at least a few minutes they had been in there, but the Scot had managed to purchase a few things before taking his leave.

The Scot smirked, happy he had the things he needed to satisfy his lover's needs. Although, he had been rather impatient of waiting, he pulled out the collar and placed it around his brother's neck along with the leash, tugging lightly. Scotland was starting to like the idea of blindfolding England. He had decided to keep him like that until they had gotten home. "I ken how much ye liked collars, love~." He purred into his lover's ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 8:53 pm

England felt his cock twitch when the collar was placed around his neck. It jumped again, hardening a bit this time when the Scot tugged the leash that had been attached. He gave a soft moan, "Cameron...~" He knew his voice was probably laced with lust and he could hear the tone in his head; husky and provocative. He walked in the direction his lover had tugged him, placing his full trust in his brother's guidance. He faithfully went wherever the Scot led him.

Once they were home--and he could tell they were because it smelled just like Scotland--he whined slightly and tugged at the leash using his neck, "Ca-am~ I want you!~" He moaned softly , rubbing up against the redhead, "Please? I wanna see our new toys..." He trailed off, feeling a pleasing heat spread through out his body, preparing himself for what was to come. He could hardly wait to play; he'd been waiting for forever to be able to do this with his Cameron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 9:27 pm

Scotland smirked and roughly grabbed at the lease, pulling him closer. "Is tha richt~?" He purred. "Am nae gaeing tae let ye gae chust yet." He wondered how his lover would feel about being blindfolded and tortured with toys. He felt himself starting to harden just by thinking about it and seeing his brother blind folded only turned him on even more. "I chust micht play wit ye like this, love~." He started to drag the Brit by the leash towards his bedroom and shoved him onto the bed. "I wonder how ye'd feel like when I play wit ye blindfolded?"

He began to strip off his brother's clothes and pulled out a pair of handcuffs from the bag, cuffing him against the headboard of the bed, turning England onto his stomach, gently grinding himself against him gently. "It's nice o' ye nae tae wear underwear fer me~." He gently caresses his ass before spanking it hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 2:57 pm

England moaned loudly, getting turned on at the thought of being unable to see throughout this whole experimentation. He let the Scottish man drag him to what he could only assume was the bedroom, "Y-yeah, tat sounds good." He answered, "J-just hurry." Arthur was eager to play. He could already feel heat beginning to pool in his stomach, coiling slightly before they'd even begun. He knew he was in for it tonight. He felt himself being undressed and smirked slightly when his brother discovered his lack of underwear. He giggled a little and whispered huskily, "I thought you might like to have better access love..."

The blonde Brit moaned softly as his ass was caressed gently by his older brother and then again loudly as it was spanked hard. He pressed his hips back, wanting more, "P-please." His voice was a needy whimper. He was already dissolved into a pool of desire and lust and they'd barely even begun. Had he any consciousness of mind not devoted to their game, he'd have felt a bit pathetic.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 4:21 pm

Scotland pulled out the lubricant and poured some below England's hips, watching the liquid flow down his brother's ass before gently sliding his fingers into his entrance, stretching him out. He purposefully thrusts his fingers harder into finding his sweet spot, loving his brother's reaction each time. He pulls out his fingers and teasingly brushed the tip of the vibrator against his entrance to make him think he was going to enter him. Slowly, he thrusted the vibrator into him completely and sped up the thrusts. He waited for his lover to start moving his hips before he turned the toy on.
The Scot took his brother being blindfolded as an advantage to play around with him. As he noticed his brother had began to move his hips, he turned the vibrator on to its highest and stopped thrusting the toy as it continued to tremble inside him. Scotland leaned in towards his back and whispered huskily into his ear. "Having fun yet, love~? Dae ye like the new toys I got ye~?" He purred into his ear and added, "Or would ye like another round o' spanking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 6:52 pm

England shivered as he felt what he was sure was lubricant drip down his ass, coating his puckered hole thoroughly. He moaned softly as he felt his brother's fingers enter him and before he knew it, he was crying out in pleasure as his lover abused his sweet spot. He whimpered at the loss when the Scottish man removed his fingers and said softly, "Cam~" He let out a long, breathy moan when he felt something prod at his entrance.

He arched back into it and squeezed his eyes shut even though he couldn't see. Arthur let out a sharp gasp when the object was completely sheathed inside of him in one sudden movement. He moaned loudly as the Scot began to thrust it in and out of him. A dildo? I thought we already had one of those... He started to press his hips back more and more before he gave in and began thrusting back against the toy. Then, he felt the thrusting stop and sweet vibration shook him from the inside out. He felt wave after wave of pure pleasure radiate through him and he threw his head back, shouting, "CAM!~" The blonde began trying to thrust against the object.

Not a dildo... vibrator. His mind corrected hazily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: