Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScotlandxEngland

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 5:01 am

Scotland shuddered and moaned out softly, gently gripping at his brother's hair. For this tae be his first time, he's damn gud at it. he thought as he continued to moan. He moaned a bit louder as he felt England's mouth move up and down his length. "Th-Tha's gud, g-gae faster..." He resisted trying to buck his hips, not wanting him to gag. He felt himself continue to leak cum, enjoying the feeling of the Brit's mouth. "Arthur..." He softly whispered, moaning out in pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 5:06 am

England removed his hands from Scotland's thigh and cock as he took him deeper into his mouth, instead resting one on the bed beside his brother and using the other to start rubbing himself through his own pants. In a moment of determination and courage, he opened his throat, taking in the entirety of the Scottish man's length. He moaned softly when he felt the tip of Cameron's cock graze the back of his throat and slowly started the pace back up, deep throating him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 5:20 am

Scotland groaned and panted heavily as he felt himself getting closer and closer to the edge of his own climax. He tightly gripped the bedding and moaned softly, bucking his hips only slightly. "Am.. getting c-close..." He breathed, not wanting this to end just yet. But, he couldn't help himself. He loved the sensation of his brother's mouth against him, he laid back, groaning loudly from all the pleasure and felt himself start to leak a lot more from the tip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 5:26 am

England opened his eyes and looked up at his brother to see if he was enjoying it, his bright green eyes bright with lust and half lidded. He started loving his tongue slightly, continuing to deep throat the redhead. Palming himself through his pants, he began breathing more heavily and moans vibrated around Scotland's cock. He knew Cameron was close and his lust-hazed mind was working over time to think of things to draw him over the edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 5:38 am

Scotland cried out as he felt himself suddenly climax into his mouth. He panted heavily and laid back onto the bed. He smirked and sat up. "It's yer turn now, love." He purred pulling him up onto the bed, slipping off the rest of his clothes and reached down, gently stroking his brother's length lightly while gently kissing up and down his neck. " 'Aving fun yet, my pet~?" He lightly started to rub the tip of him. He continued kissing his neck, leaving behind bruises England would hate him for in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 5:43 am

England moaned softly, "Mm... Scotland!~" He writhed under his brother's touch, "A-ah... mo-more... pl-please?" He mewled the words out, desperate for more. He leaned up and wrapped his arms around Scotland's shoulders, gently threading his long, pianist-like fingers into the shaggy red hair. "Will you please fuck me? I want to feel you cum inside me..." He purred the words out like he'd done so many times before in dreams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 5:51 am

Scotland smiled slightly, knowing he expected and most of all, wanted him to say that. Chuckling softly, he shook his head and continued to stroke him. "Unless ye continue saying my name, I'll dae whit ye wish~. An' fuck ye hard as much as ye like~." He purred and deeply kissed him, sliding in his tongue a bit roughly. He starts to gently move his tongue around the inside of his mouth, pulling him even closer and stroked him even faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 5:55 am

"A-ah... mmm~!" Arthur moaned into Scotland's mouth as the man continued to stroke him. His body began to shake slightly from the stimulation being provided to him. "Hah~" He pulled away for a breath, running his hands back down Scotland's chest and began stroking his cock in time with the stroking of his own, "Y-you too..." He murmured, "Y-you fe-feel good t-too..." He moaned loudly as he got closer to cumming, "I-I'm gonna..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 6:06 am

Scotland groaned softly from his touch and kissed him roughly. "Cum fer me, love~. I'd like tae taste ye~." He stroked him even faster and kissed him gently, "Say my name or else I'll keep teasing ye like this~. I dinnae mind hearing yer lovely moans. I like it when ye gae mad like this~." He leaned close to his ear and whispered softly enough to give the other goosebumps, "It chust makes me want tae eat ye up~."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 6:10 am

"A-ah!~ P-please... mmm, oh Gods, Cameron!~ Cam!~" England called his name over and over, body becoming hotter as he drew closer to his edge. Finally, in a flash of white hot pleasure, he came all over Scotland's hand, coating it in thick, hot cum. He gave a whimper and mewled, collapsing against his brother's chest. He purred contently, "T-that was s-so go-good. Mmm... I lo-love you C-cam...~" He gently crawled up into his brother's lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 6:20 am

Scotland chuckled softly and smiled at him, looking up, he began to seductlvely lick the cum from his own hand and fingers. "Dae ye plain on riding me, love~?" He asked as he finished licking his hand clean of his brother's cum, licking his lips. "Would ye prefer it dry or lube? Ye'll feel me either way~." He sat up, kissing England gently. He placed a hand on his face to pull him closer into the kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 6:26 am

"Mmmhmm, I-I'll ride you..." England seems a bit embarrassed by the idea, though the idea itself turns him on almost immediately. "I-I'll ne-need your help th-though..." He blushes, peeking up at the redhead through his lashes, feeling uncomfortable from inexperience, "I-I've never d-done any of this before..." He turns his head away, unable to look him in the eyes. "S-sorry... I-I'm not th-that good..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 6:39 am

Scotland smiled and gently kissed England's cheek. "I'd be glad tae help ye~. I'll make ye beg fer more~. I take it am yer first, love~?" He asked as he lightiy caressed his brother's thigh and sat up. "Chust one thing: it's all in the hips, Arthur~. If yer gud wit yer tongue, ye'll dae better wit yer hips this time. My favorite part always happens wit the hips." He's had had sex with a few others before, but they were more or less one night stands than anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 6:43 am

England purred contently under his brother's touch, "W-what am I supposed to do with my hips?" He asked innocently, eyes wide. He grasped his brother's shoulder with one hand, putting the fingers of his others into his mouth and sucking on them. Once he was satisfies they were coated thoroughly, he began fingering himself. "O-oh..." He looked into Scotland's eyes as he pumped his fingers in and out. He could feel himself hardening again, "S-scotland~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 6:56 am

Scotland felt himself get hard again, watching his brother finger himself he can't help but want to reach down and stroke his own length. But he decided to help stretch him out a bit more by gently thrusting his fingers even further into him. "I see ye ken how tae stretch yerself~. But, ye should put more force intae it." He started to thrust his fingers even faster and a bit harder, just wanting him to cry out in pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 7:01 am

England moaned, pressing back against his fingers, "Mmn... hah... s-so good..." He added a third finger and begged, "Will you put one in too? N-need m-more..." England feels desperate to feel more. He groaned in pleasure, moaning Scotland's name several times. Arthur hummed, feeling a familiar coiling sensation in his stomach. He looked into Cameron's eyes again, his own lust-bright and pleading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 7:14 am

Scotland obediently listened to his brother's pleas and added a couple of his own fingers into his entrance and thrusted his fingers even faster. He looked at the Brit and flashed him a smirk, licking his lips hungrily. He started to grow impatient from all the prepping and wanted nothing more than to slam himself against his brother. "Wouldnae ye liked something else besides my fingers, love~? Ye'd feel even better if we put in something else. Am pretty sure ye'll like it more than I will~."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 4:23 pm

England's stomach coiled farther at the pleasurable sensation the redhead's words caused. He shuddered and nodded quickly, "Y-yeah..." He murmured, pulling his own fingers out of his body, "Please..." He closed his eyes in absolute trust, not knowing how to go about himself, "H-how do I...?" He opened them slightly, half lidded now. He placed his hands on his brother's chest, still straddling the Scot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 4:36 pm

Scotland moved closer and pulled the Brit's legs towards his lap, he placed his brother's hands onto his own shoulders. He held up England's hips above his length and whispered into his ear. "Chust move yer hips doon on me, love. It'll hurt a bit because it's a lot more thicker than yer fingers. But, dinnae worry. It gets even better after a while." He lightly caressed the other's thigh. "Ye can gae doon any time, love~. I promise tae be gentle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 4:39 pm

England clutched Cameron's shoulders, still nervous. Slowly, he lowered himself onto the redhead's tip, wincing as it penetrated him. He paused for a moment before cautiously continuing to go down on the long, thick length. He gave a nervous chuckle, "... This was a lot easier when it was my mouth..." Tears filled his eyes and he felt he was going to be ripped open. He couldn't help the needy whimper that escaped from between his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 4:47 pm

Scotland gently ran his fingers through England's blond hair and lightly caressed his cheek,. "Chust relax, love.. It'll get better soon. Chust dinnae worry aboot the pain. Relax. I dinnae mind if ye grab me tae hard. Ye'll be able tae tell the difference in a bit." he placed his hands onto his brother's hips to push him further, bit by bit. Making sure he doesn't hurt him before they even started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 4:58 pm

"A-ah.... okay..." He gripped Cameron's shoulders a little harder, trying to speed up a little more, "Y-you're so b-big Cam..." He groaned in pain, finally being filled to the redhead's hilt. "Hah... okay... C-can I have a min-minute?" He panted out, trying his best to ignore the burning in his lower abdomen. He shifted slightly, trying to get more comfortable, but nothing seemed to work, "W-what do I do?" He whimpered again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 5:08 pm

Scotland chuckled, slightly feeling a bit flushed from the tightness of his brother's entrance but he also enjoyed it. "Keep gaeing..." he kissed England's shoulder. "Yer daeing weel, love. If ye gae all the way in, ye'll be able tae feel the pleasure than the pain. Yer chust nae relaxing hard enough. It'll keep hurting if ye dinnae keep gaeing." he leaned close to his ear and purred. "It gets better when ye hit a spot, slamming into over again. Sounds gud, doesnae it, love~~~? Dinnae ye want tha~?" The Scot started kissing up his neck and nipped at the nape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 5:23 pm

England nodded again, moving back up and coming down, pushing a little deeper. "H-how will I know when I've hit it?" He asked, as he continued sliding up and down his brother's cock, trying to get different angles. He rolled his hips slightly, accidentally and moaned loudly when he felt the redhead's tip brush something, "A-ah! N-never mind... Fo-found it." He rolled his hips again, sliding back up and down harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 5:35 pm

Scotland shuddered and moans softly, bucking his hips in time with his brother's movements. He pulled Arthur into a kiss as he continued moving against their hips and pressed himself closer to him and reached down, stroking him gently. He wrapped his arms around his waist, pushing him down even further. "Arthur.." he pants. "I-I love ye~.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: