Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScotlandxEngland

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 7:21 pm

Scotland smirked as he watched his brother move his hips against the vibrator and gave England's ass a few good spankings before roughly thrusting the toy a lot faster and harder into him. He reached down and grasped England's length gently, noticing just how wet and how badly his brother's cock started to drip. "Yer such a naughty, wee pet, Arthur~." Scotland purred softly. "Yer getting on the sheets, love." He slowly started to stroke his brother's erection lightly while angling the thrusts of the vibrator, giving his brother a lot more pleasure than he would expect.
Scotland had felt his pants starting to tighten more and more as he listened to his brother's moans and watched him move his hips. He slipped off his own pants to relieve himself. He also planned on giving Arthur a little surprise after they were finished playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 1:15 am

Arthur groans and arches so that his brother's hand gives him more friction. He bucks wildly and presses back against the vibrating toy being moved rapidly in and out of his ass. He moans loudly and pants out, "I love you Cam!~ You're so fucking good... I want you inside me now though..." He admits. He'd always found the idea of toys appealing--a turn on--but after feeling his lover's cock moving in and out of him, after feeling the redhead cum inside him... he knew there was no going back.

"Please Cam?" He begs. He was still excited; he still wanted to try out the other toys, but he couldn't help his begging. He really wanted to feel the Scottish man inside him, "Punish me... Please." He hissed out, managing to wiggle just right so the vibrator hit his sweet spot repeatedly. He moaned loudly again and called the Scot's name, "Cameron!~" He threw his head back and bit his lips, succumbing to the feeling of being dominated so thoroughly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 1:48 am

Scotland chuckled softly and stroked him even faster. "Am nae done yet~." he said as he nipped along England's neck. As much as he really wanted to go inside of him, Scotland refused to take orders from him at this moment. He continued to play and tease him with the toy until he came. When the Scot made up his mind about something, there was no way he could change his mind. "If ye want me tae gae inside, I suggest ye make me." He starts to remove his own clothes before gently grinding himself against his lover's ass while he continued to play with the vibrator that was still inside of him. He forced the toy even deeper, then slowly begins to pull out the vibrator, leaving behind the tip and slamming it back into him in order to reach his sweet spot to leave him screaming out in pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 1:55 am

Arthur whimpers softly at his lover's rejection to his request, but could hardly find it in himself to think of it as anything more than a turn on at the moment. England moaned louder as the toy was pulled out to the tip before being thrust in hard, hitting his sweet spot directly. He pressed back and pulled his arms at the handcuffs, enjoying the feeling of restraint. He pulled harder and moaned again, rolling his hips back so that he was rubbing right against his lover's tip.

England panted heavily and pressed further, spreading more so that his lover's tip was poised just beyond his entrance. The message was clear, and he felt he couldn't make it any clearer. He wanted the man inside him now and even he still had the toy within him, he would be damned if he didn't get what he wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:29 am

Scotland smirked as he noticed his lover's hips wanting him and the sounds of his brother desperately wanting him. He chuckled, loving that he had tortured England long enough to leave him begging. He kept the vibrator inside of him and poking the tip at his entrance with his member. If it was him he wanted, then the Scot he was going to get. Slowly, he starts to enter him making sure not to give the other pain as he penetrated him with the top still intact. He groaned softly as he felt the vibration against his arousal, but continued thrusting himself into him. He would have preferred entering him right as he came, but since he had a surprise for the Brit after then. Scotland was a bit bothered that England was a bit impatient, wanting him to enter him already. The Scot had a peeve of not wanting to insert himself till the other had came from all the teasing.

He forced himself into him a bit more, since England desperately wanted him, he intentionally decided to be rough on him. He pulls out a gag and shoves it into his lover's mouth. "Since ye dinnae want tae wait, am nae taking tha off till ye cum." he says and roughly tugs on the leash, then gently pushes his head down onto the pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:44 pm

England moaned at the feeling of the redhead entering him with the vibrator still inside of him. It hurt a lot, but a nagging pleasure outweighed said pain. Arthur was caught off guard when the older nation put something in his mouth and tied it around the back of his head. Is this... a... gag? A surge of lust fueled by the object radiated throughout his stomach and he tried to moan, but his cries of pleasure were muffled.

While the gag made it harder to breath, there was something oddly alluring about not being able to move his arms, being unable to talk or scream and having two things pleasuring him at once. It was almost overwhelming. He rolled his hips back so that his brother could share in his pleasure; Arthur wanted the Scottish nation to enjoy himself as well. He gasped for air and things grew hotter as they continued with everything.

He slurred his brother's name around the gag, but it was caught by the object in his mouth and jumbled. He settled for bucking his hips to tell his lover just how much he was enjoying himself. I hope he's enjoying this too... He thought. Then an odd fantasy entered his mind: He pictured his brother ordering him about and tugging on his leash as he had when they left the store, only this time, they were in the bedroom having some fun. He cried out loudly, moving his hips constantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 8:31 pm

Scotland groaned a bit loudly as he felt the increasing pleasure pressing against his length along with his brother moving his hips against him only made him cry out. He felt himself drool from the side of his mouth from the pleasure that was overwhelming him. He panted heavily and continued to thrust himself further into him and sped up his thrusts as he forces himself completely into him as the toy was pressed, trembling against his length.

He begins to slam himself against him and he tugs the leash even harder with one hand and managed the toy along with his thrusts in the other. The Scot was completely out of breath from the vibrator that was trembling by his length and the feeling of reaching his climax, but he wanted them both to be indulged in the sensual pleasure before filling England's core with his cum.

Scotland continued slamming himself a lot harder into his lover, angling his thrusts into finding his sweet spot, using both himself and the toy into giving him double the pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:04 pm

England finally came with a loud, though muffled, cry, spurting thick, hot, white liquid all over their bed. He panted harshly, the gag preventing him from breathing fully-- not that he minded. To him, it was all part of the game. "Mnng..." He groaned out, body still rocking with his brother's enthusiastic thrusts. He felt himself tighten up around the larger man and he held his breath, wondering if it might set him over the edge.

The extra thrusting of his lover paired with the still vibrating toy pressed to his sweet spot sent pleasant after-climax waves of pleasure through him and he let himself bask in the afterglow. He couldn't help the feeling of wholeness that came with having Scotland buried deep inside him to his hilt. He shifted slightly, though not moving in a way that could prevent his lover from continuing his ongoing thrusts. He re-positioned his wrists in the cuffs so they weren't tugging quite so much.

He gave another soft moan, feeling himself getting hard all over again. He had never felt this horny before; he kept bucking back against the redhead as though he were in heat even though he'd just cum. His breathing picked back up and he gave a deep, low moan in the back of his throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 3:59 am

Scotland breathed heavily and released himself inside of him, no longer able to contain the pleasure from the vibrator along with thrusting himself into England. He was completely out of breath and was about to pull away until England starts to move his hips again, causing the other to groan out in pleasure.

"N-Not wanting tae... f-finish yet....?" Scotland said in between moans. He would have pulled out of his lover, but felt himself getting hard again from the vibrator that was still wedged between them. He went back to roughly slamming his hips against him, ignoring the fact that he felt the need to stop. The Scot reached down and started stroking him. "Mmm~. Y-ye came all over the bed, dinnae ye~?" he panted. "Yer in a lot o' trouble after this, England."

Personally, Scotland was only teasing. He loved how it gave his brother enjoyment as well as an increased amount of pleasure and liked that his brother had came all over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 8:36 pm

Arthur whimpered as his breathing evened out, "W-What are you gonna do to me Cam?" He asked, voice pitched an octave higher than usual, "Mm... please, punish me~!" He caught his breath and pushed his hips back, wiggling them slightly for his brother to see, "I want you Cameron...~" He mewled softly, thinking of all the things his lover could have planned. His brother had always been tricky; who knows what he planned to do to the Brit?

Arthur blinked, unable to see through the blindfold. He strained his ears and picked up his lover's breathing and some rustling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:35 am

Scotland couldn't make out what his lover had said through the gag, but he pulled out the vibrator before pulling himself out of him. He was completely out of breath and leaned against England's shoulder. It took him a moment to finally catch his breath and sat up, kissing his shoulder gently before looking over at the bag, pulling out one last thing. He smirked as he slipped on a pair of vibrating panties to England. To make sure it worked, he pulled out the remote and turned in on for a bit. He chuckled as he heard a soft mewl from his lover and turned it off. The Scot felt extremely satisfied and slipped off the blindfold right after he took off the handcuffs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 12:23 am

England shifted as he felt a piece of fabric being slid onto his lower half. Panties....? He wondered, I never would have guessed he liked panties on me- Whatever he was about the think went straight out the window when they began vibrating. He moaned softly and mewled in distaste when the pleasant vibration stopped. He bit at the gag in his mouth to try and focus better, reorienting himself as he was suddenly able to see again. He turned his head, giving his lover a pleading look that was supposed to mean, 'Please turn them back on-- it felt damn amazing!' He placed his hands on his brother's shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 2:11 am

Scotland chuckled and untied the gag from England's mouth, he leaned in kissing him deeply and licked around his lips as his lover's mouth was smothered in saliva from him being gagged. He smirked as his brother clung to his shoulders, looking into his eyes desperately. "Ye like this~?" Scotland asked and turned it back on for a few seconds before turning it off again. "Is tha it? Dae ye like this more than the other toys, love~?" He said as he began playing with the switch, turning it from high to low every five seconds. He stopped in the middle and held it there for a few seconds before turning it off again. He enjoyed seeing his brother tormenting from the pleasure with the toys. "Yer gaeing tae keep this on, okay, love~? It's aboot time my pet had some fun when we're not in bed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 5:04 pm

England panted slightly once the gag was removed but quickly regained his breath. He kissed his lover back eagerly, letting the saliva be licked off of him. He gave a soft hum of pleasure and contentment. Arthur's grip on his brother's shoulders wasn't painful, but it wasn't letting up anytime soon either. He nodded frantically, "Y-Yes, it's.. Mmm... A-Ahh!~" He was caught off guard when the redhead began toying with the controls, switching between low and high repeatedly. "Ahh! Mmm... A-ahnn..." Not long after, the vibrations settled on a middle level and he hissed and mewled in pleasure, moving his hands to play with his brother's hair as the good feeling radiated through him. "A-Alright.." He murmured, eyes wide once the toy had stopped at the implication of the Scot's words, "Y-Yes master...~" He added teasingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 8:47 pm

The Scot smirked and and kissed him gently. "Ye must be tired from all tha playing, love." He said. "Why dinnae ye rest before ye fall asleep somewhere an' I micht have tae wake ye up." He chuckled, hinting about the remote. It would seem more like a sexual jolt than a wake up call. Which sounded like a good one, indeed. The sound of England crying out in pleasure from the toy's vibrations. Scotland was going to have a lot of fun with this. He gently ran a hand through his lover's hair and kisses him gently, holding him close to his chest. "Love ye.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 9:24 pm

"I love you too Scotland but... I'm not tired yet." He insists, "I am hungry though..." He blushes as his stomach growls, "We didn't eat breakfast because you burned it, remember?" He asked softly, a smile quirking across his full, pink lips. "Please baby? I know you don't like my cooking so we can either order in or you can cook. But do me a favor love, and this time, please don't burn it... I really don't want to have to starve because you're incapable of cooking a meal correctly." He teases the Scottish man holding him. He leans his head against the man's chest, "Well...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 12:02 am

Scotland had forgotten all about that, but since he didn't eat often it didin't faze him in the slightest. He sighed and started to get up. "Alricht, Arthur, I'll try tae cook something fer ye." He said and got up from the bed and picked his pants up from the floor, slipping them on. He still had the remote in his hand and put it in his pocket, just in case the Brit tried to play with himself if the Scot left the remote there; which sounded like an interesting sight to see when he came back from the kitchen with the food. But, seeing England go hungry wasn't anything Scotland wanted. "England, whit dae ye want tae eat, love~?" He was unsure of what his love wanted, so he decided to ask just in case there was something England didn't like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 9:03 pm

England smiles up at him, sitting up fully. His sunny blonde hair was tousled-- though still presentable-- form their previous interaction and his eyes are lit up with an in-explainable joy. Happiness radiated from him and he answers back, voice soft, "Anything but haggis please love." He teases lightly, knowing his brother wouldn't mind. He looks thoughtful for a moment and says, "Well, I suppose a chicken sandwich and some fries would be alright, yes?" He looks to the Scottish redhead for confirmation or denial. He hands move to smooth the tousles in his hair and he winces slightly as his fingers catch a knot, tearing through it. He gives a sheepish smile and continues his grooming process, slowly smoothing out every hair that defied his normal presentation of himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 2:49 pm

The Scot chuckled softly and looked at his lover. "Ye've been hanging around Alfred much tae often ye ferget they're chips, nae fries, love." He teased back with a smirk and lightly poked at his nose. "I'll see whit I can dae." Scotland says as he exits the room and out to the kitchen. He finds another pan and sets it onto the stove and starts to look for the things he needed to cook for England's meal. He started ponder on what else he can add with his food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 12:55 am

England blushed, not wanting to admit that he HAD been hanging out with the American a lot. Before Scotland had turned up out of nowhere at that bar just a couple days before, England and America had been having frequent get togethers, (And not the friendly kind...) to relieve stress that had been built up. England would get a phone call, or vice versa and the other would show up later that night; it had been a flawless system. He blinked, "Ah, yes. Chips then." He smiled sheepishly and sighed in relief when his brother left the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 3:12 pm

Scotland hummed softly as he began cooking what his brother had requested. But, he was still a bit worried about England's reaction when America was brought up. Scotland didn't want to think too much on that, but even if the war on America's independence was ages ago, the Scot still felt resentment towards the American. England literally raised him and not a single thank-you from that little bastard. The Brit may have gotten over that, but Scotland wouldn't.
Scotland noticed that he had left the chicken sitting for a long while now and turned it over before it burned. It took a few moments, but Scotland managed to finish cooking and proceeded to take the tray of food back to the bedroom where England was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 2:40 am

England smiles up at Scotland when he comes back into the room, baring food, "Didn't you make yourself anything?" He asks as he takes the chicken sandwich and chips from him, "Thank you love..." He takes a bite, "Mmm... you know, I have missed your cooking... Well, when it's not burnt anyhow." He laughs, "You used to cook all the time when I was a kid..." He chews, looking thoughtful. Once he's swallowed he continues, "I wasn't a very grateful child, was I? Always demanding more, more, more..." The Brit frowns and looks up at the redhead, "I know I wasn't particularly easy to handle..." He continues to eat and waits for his lover to respond to his statements. He decided it best to try and keep America out of the conversation in general-- after all, things were going so well and it would be a horrible thing to spoil it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 5:41 pm

Scotland smiled softly as he watched his lover eat. The Scot wasn't that hungry, seeing as how he made only food for England. But, it made him happy seeing the other eat his cooking. "Am pretty sure yer the only thing I would spoil." Scotland chuckled softly and ran his fingers through the blond's hair. "Ye were a cute one as bairn, love." He said as he lightly pinched his brother's cheek and pecked his lips.
Scotland chuckled softly as he noticed a few stray crumbs by his lips. He leans in and gently licks at the side of his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 8:24 pm

Arthur gave his brother a sweet smile and blushed a little when the crumbs were licked away, "You did spoil me, didn't you?" He chuckles at this, remembering all the things he's been given when he was younger. Now that he thought about it, Scotland had never really told him no to anything he wanted. "It's no wonder I was such a bratty teenager." He laughs and shakes his head, pretending to be serious, "It's all your fault." His smile widens, giving him away.

"I love you Cameron..." He whispers. "I really love you..." He gives the man another sweet smile and puts his plate to the side when he's finished, "You're the best."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 6:08 pm

Scotland smiled softly and kissed his cheek gently. "I cannae help it, when yer always this cute. I can neffa say 'nae' tae ye, love." The Scot wouldn't admit it, but he had liked it when England smiled. As much as the pout was adorable, that smile always made up his day. Scotland badly regretting leaving because his smile was the only thing he had always thought about whenever he had a bad day and always thought that just seeing England would cheer him up, but each time he went home he remembered the Brit wouldn't be there. He wrapped his arms tightly around his lover and kissed his head gently. "I love ye, Arthur."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: