Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScotlandxEngland

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage

ScotlandxEngland  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 6:17 pm

Arthur grinned up at him, "I love you too!" He paused and gave him a sly look, "Let's do something!" He said brightly, "I want to take you somewhere!" He paused, then looked up embarrassed, "But I don't know where because we're at your house and I don't know what you have to do around here..." He admitted, "It's been years since I've come here after all..." He shifted, suddenly feeling a little more than uncomfortable with this situation for the first time, "I can only remember where the airport is..." He whispered sheepishly, remembering all those years ago when Scotland had left and turned up again and England left and then Scotland had left again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 11 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 8:28 pm

Scotland was surprised that England had offered to want to take him somewhere, but he chuckled softly as the blond gave an embarrassed look. He smiled softly and gently caressed the Brit's cheek. "I dinnae mind gaeing anywhere as long as am wit ye~." Scotland smiled and kissed him gently. It really wasn't a big deal if they went anywhere or stayed at home all day. Just being around his lover made him happier than anything he could ever want. "Yer sae cute. But, ye dinnae have tae take me anywhere. I'm much more comfrotable being around ye than anywhere else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 11 EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 8:56 pm

England bounced excitedly, "Let's go to an amusement park like I mentioned earlier then!" He said quickly, his voice loud. He couldn't stop wriggling around now that he's set his mind on it. It just sounded like so much fun! He gave an amused and joyed look, trying to keep from seeming too eager-- and failing hopelessly of course. He bit his lip, staring up at Scotland with puppy dog eyes, his hands and toes moving unconsciously as he tried to keep from bouncing. He still felt wiggly. Before the taller Scot could respond he calpped his hands excitedly, then quieted again, "Sorry..." He gave a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 11 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 10:36 pm

Scotland just stared at the jittery Brit as he moved around a little too happily and started to clap his hands. The Scot chuckled and jumped at his brother and began to tickle him. He continued to tickle him as England laughed hard and giggled. He smiled and stopped tickling him, extremely satisfied that his brother was feeling happy. He nuzzled the blonde's neck and hugged him close. He kissed his shoulder and looked at him. "Better get tae changing if ye wanted tae gae richt now." Scotland said and tousled his brother's hair. "Come on," he said and patting his brother's ass playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 11 EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 8:15 pm

"Oh-Mmm..." England gave a half exclamation of shock, half moan at the feeling of his brother's hand on his ass, "Fuck I love it when you do that." He muttered softly before going through the closet for something to wear, "Hey, Cam, do you have any of my older clothes...?" He paused, "The ones from my Punk era?" He started looking through some boxes and found some old skinny jeans, "Never mind, I found some." He pulled out an old, white Sex Pistols T-shirt to math his Black skinny jeans and pulled them both on, not bothering with underwear. "How does it look. It still fits pretty well, huh?" He winked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: