Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScotlandxEngland

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 5:41 pm

Arthur hummed gently, "I love yo-you too, C-cam." He increased his pace, rocking his hips gently in time with Scotland's thrusts, "A-ah... mm... hah-ah!~" He moaned loudly, "I-I love you so much!~ F-for so long...~" He moved his hand to Cameron's hair, arms around the redhead's neck. He gave another gentle moan and buried his face into his lover's shoulder, embarrassed by the noises he found himself making.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 5:57 pm

Scotland panted and groaned softly, gently he lifted England's head. "Dinnae hide yer face, love. I love the sounds ye make~. Makes me nae want tae stop fucking ye, love~." He reached down and gently groped his brother's ass a bit roughly and licked at his lower lip, asking for entrance. He bucked his hips even harder and roughly push Arthur's hips down against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 6:03 pm

England couldn't help the moans he was letting escape from between his lips into he redhead's mouth, and he couldn't control the overwhelming heat pooling in his lower abdomen. He rolled his hips again, catching an angle he hadn't felt before, "Ah!~" He yelled out, pulling away from the kiss, blown away by the intense pleasure. "W-what was that?" He asked, "I-I thought I'd already f-found the sp-spot." He blushed, his body tensing slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 6:24 pm

Scotland smirked and kissed his neck gently, chucklng. "Looks like we found yer prostate, love. Tha makes ye feel a lot more pleasure~. As a matter o' fact, we're gaeing tae keep hitting it. Over... an' over... till ye cum. If yer up fer it, we can gae all night if ye want." He pulled England into another kiss and bit down on his tongue, bucking his hips further into him, hitting his prostate even harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 6:36 pm

"Cam!~" Arthur screamed his name, before dropping into a moan, "We can do this more?" He panted out, lust darkening his eyes as he gazed at the Scot. He moved his hips a little more, trying to make his brother go as crazy with pleasure as the other was making him. He ground himself down gently before raising himself so only Scotland's tip was still inside and slamming back down as hard as he could, rolling his hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 6:49 pm

Scotland groaned loudly and shuddered. When was the last time he actually had decent sex like this; surely it hadn't been to long. Or England was just too good with his hips. He moaned softly and panted. The feeling of his brother slamming back into him. He couldn't take it, he just wanted to pin him down and slams himself into him repeatedly until he felt himself cum, filling up his core entirely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 6:58 pm

Arthur moaned again, "A-ah~ Cam, y-you'll cum in-inside me, ri-right?" He was panting, has words coming out in huffs, jolted by the thrusting. He began slamming himself back down on the redhead as hard as he could, bordering pain and pleasure but still desperate for more. He felt his body tensing and un-tensing around his brother's member, causing a sliding friction that heated him up even more. "S-so good!~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 7:07 pm

Scotland moaned in pleasure and nodded as a response, too wrapped up in pleasure to speak. He panted and groaned out his brother's name, feeling himself getting closer to his climax with each time their thrusts met. "Arthur..... close... f-fuck, I love ye..." he shuddered and felt himself leak from the tip, getting even closer. "Yer getting better at this, love~. Keep gaeing.... feels.. g-gud."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 7:18 pm

"S-scottyyy~!" He groaned in pleasure, tensing more often as time went by, "N-not gonna l-last much longer!~" He moaned with the effort it took to keep going, his approaching climax almost peaking. Finally, with another roll of his hips and a quick, slamming thrust, he came all over the redhead's chest. "A-ah~" He moaned softly from the glowing heat he felt radiate through him. He collapsed against his brother, panting heavily. "Mmm...~" He hummed in contentment as he relaxed against his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 7:31 pm

Scotland smirked softly and gently ran his fingers through his brother's hair. "Tha was nice, love~. But, ye happened tae ferget something." he purred and leaned towards his ear. "I havenae cum yet." He couldn't stop himself, he had wanted to make love to his brother some more. He liked the vivid sounds his brother made each time their hips met, he wanted to touch every part of him and find another spot to drive the other over the edge and begging for more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 7:45 pm

England blinked at his brother and gave a shy smile, "S-sorry.." He sat up, moving his hips again, trying to clear to haze left in his mind from the orgasm. "H-how do you w-want me to make you c-cum?" He shyly rolled his hips again, trying to motivate the redhead to cum. He felt himself getting hard again, listening to the Scot's voice. "I-I want m-more.." He whispered huskily, grasping his brother's shoulders again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 8:00 pm

Scotland groaned and shuddered, chuckling breathlessly. "Why dinnae I dae the thrusting this time~. I'll make sure tae be gentle on ye. But, if ye want I can be rough." he purred. He felt himself get hard again and kissed his brother gently and pulled out of him. "Chust let me make ye feel gud, love." The Scot gently laid his brother onto the bed and started to kiss down his neck and spread open the blonde's legs and gently thrusted the tip into him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 8:07 pm

"O-oh... Ah... A-Ahh-alright..." He moaned at the gentle care his brother was giving him, "Y-you can be r-rough if you wa-want." He said, looking up into the redhead's eyes, "I love you Cam." He wiggled a little, pressing against his brother's tip, "M-more?" He breathed out, anxious to start. He already felt so hot and he was already erect again. His breathing picked back up and he leaned up, pulling Scotland into a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 8:30 pm

Scotland smiled and kissed him back deeply, sliding in his tongue. He began to thrust himself into his brother completely, loving the beautiful sounds his brother made and started to speed up his thrusts and groans softly. "D-Dae ye like this, A-arthur.....?" He not only sped up his thrusts but he also slammed himself into him roughly and gripped his hips, pushing them down to drive his lover crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 8:35 pm

"A-ah! Y-yes! GOD CAM!~" England yelled out as his brother picked up speed, "Ah, ah, mmm...~" He tried to thrust upwards, but his brother's hands held him down, only serving to turn him on more, "Ohh~ P-please Cam! More!~" He wiggled a little under Scotland's grasp, desperate for more friction, for a rougher pace, "Please!" He yelled, "Fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk tomorrow!~" He begged the redhead on top of him for more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 8:58 pm

Scotland panted and continued his thrusts, the sound of his brother begging to him continued to turn him on and kissed him roughly, slamming even harder into him. He roughly pushed at his brother's hips once more and angled his thrusts into finding England's prostate. "Where is yer spot, love~? Tell me." he said as he gently nipped his ear and slammed a lot harder into him again. He continued to ram himself into his brother and shuddered as he felt himself nearing his own climax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 9:02 pm

"A-ah... THERE! Right there!" England moaned in pleasure as he was rammed into repeatedly, "Yes! Cam!" He yelled his brother's name loudly, letting his hips move to meet the redhead's thrusts. He opened his eyes and watched Scotland's face contort in pleasure. "Mmm~" He moaned and reached up, brushing the hair out of his lover's face in a brief moment of tenderness. He continued moaning as the Scot abused his sweet spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 9:22 pm

Scotland blushed lightly and leaned down to give his brother a long, passionate kiss whilst he continued to ram himself against his prostate. He pulled away from the kiss to take a breath and started angling his thrusts again to find any other spot to make him scream out in pleasure. He blushed a lot more and felt himself suddenly cum, filling the Brit entirely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 9:27 pm

Feeling his lover cum inside him, England couldn't take anymore and he came soon after, panting lightly. He laid back on the bed, "C-cam? I-I love you Cam." He whispered, crawling closer to the redhead and curling up into his side. He reveled in the gentle warmth his lover was giving off, curling even closer, half on top of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 9:36 pm

The Scot laid there catching his breath and hugged his lover back. He moved his hands down towards his brother's hips and lifted him up from his length, shuddering a bit lightly and pulled him even closer towards him. "I love ye, tae, Arthur," he said and kissed his forehead gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 9:40 pm

"N-now what?" England looked up at him with tired eyes, already half drooped shut. He snuggled into Cameron's chest, enjoying the warmth once more, feeling completely spent. "I'm kind of tired Cameron..." He yawned lightly, nuzzling his face into his lover's neck. "Am I going to be sore tomorrow?" He asked, as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 9:44 pm

"Ye'll hate me fer this, but yes, ye will. It's yer first time, o' course it's gaeing tae hurt. Sorry, love." Scotland said as he gently kissed England's cheek gently. "But, dinnae worry, love. Ye'll get used tae it after a while an' it wonnae really hurt as much." He gently started to run his fingers through his brother's hair and remained holding him. "Gud nicht, Arthur~."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 9:48 pm

The next morning, England woke up extremely hung over, "Oh... God... why...?" He groaned. He tried to sit up and immediately doubled over in pain, "OW! WHAT THE HELL?!" He screamed as his lower back shot pain up through his spine. "W-what happened last night?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 9:54 pm

Hearing his brother was awake, Scotland walked into the bedroom with a cup of coffee in his hand and a glass of water in the other. "I see yer finally up. Ye've slept a long while, it's already noon." He went over to the bed and placed the water along with some aspirin to deal with the hangover. "I... wouldnae stand if I were ye, love. Chust drink the water an' gae back tae bed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 10:34 pm

England turned to glare at his brother, "You! What the fuck did you do to me last night you bloody git?!" He groaned at the loudness of his own voice, "Too.. loud..." He took the watter grudgingly, "Fine. But you're explaining this NOW." He glared up at the redhead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: