Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScotlandxEngland

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 10:15 pm

"It was all my fault tae begin wit," Scotland told him. "It was because I left, ye became like this. I ken if I said tha I had regretted this, ye would tell me, 'I told ye sae'." He wanted England to shout, scream, throw a fit and just punch him, curse at him. Scotland wanted England to do whatever made him feel better. The damage Scotland had caused really took a toll on him. He wondered why his brother felt so alone. Didn't he hang around America or something? Their brothers were probably too busy to have any free time to drop by and visit. Of course, Scotland had other plans as well, so he couldn't complain of their absence. All he did was hold him close. There was nothing better he could do anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 12:09 am

England just shook his head, "It's alright." He whispered, "I love you and we're together now and that's all that matters." He nuzzled himself down into the Scottish redhead. He sighed and nuzzled closer, wanting to make sure he was really there-- that he wouldn't just disappear like he had the time before. His brother was a master at disappearing without ever being found, even in his own country. He whimpered slightly and whispered, "I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 12:31 am

Scotland felt his eyes start to well up, but he nuzzled against the Brit's head to keep them from falling. "I love ye, tae, Arthur." He gently kissed his brother's head and pressed himself a lot more closer to him, just to feel his warmth. It felt like ages since he last felt this close to him. He was a lot happier now that he was with him, laying in bed like this. Despite the number of times England had said that it was alright, there was nothing Scotland could do to fix this, except stay with him. He couldn't forgive himself for leaving without saying anything. He had hurt his brother than he had hurt himself. It was his fault, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 1:12 am

"Let's talk about something happy." He whispered, head resting his head on his brother's chest, "Let's talk about what we're going to do from now on... How about..." England paused, thinking, "An amusement park? I'm terrified of roller coasters, but then you can hold my hand and make me feel better. Plus I know you love them. And we can go to a movie, or a game..." He trailed off, still listing things that they could do together as the redhead listened contently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 1:26 am

Scotland laughed softly and snuggled England close. "Alricht, love." He says, kissing his nose gently. "We can dae tha, Arthur." He gently starts to stroke his brother's hair and leans down to peck his lips. He was glad his lover was feeling a lot better. "Ye neffa change." He teased. It was cute how his brother was so excited. The glint in England's eyes brought a sense of nostalgia to the Scot. It was as if he was seeing a childish glow just looking into those sparkling green orbs in front of him. "I would like tae see yer face when ye win a prize." An amusement park sounded about nice. He wouldn't mind a movie-not the type of movie where there were people and one huge screen--but, staying at home cuddling as they watched from the television. Whether it was old or something they've seen over a million times, sounded twice as better than anywhere else. Of course, he wouldn't mind either or.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 1:32 am

England's eyes lit up with joy and hope as he heard his lover accept his offer to go to an amusement park. He laughed happily and threw his arms around his brother's neck, clinging to him like he used to do when he was little. "And we can..." He kept rambling on and on about all the things they could do together now that they were a couple. Life is so much better now that I'm not alone! He thought while rambling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 1:42 am

Scotland laughed happily as his brother embraced him. He hugged him back just as tightly and nuzzled his neck. "Maybe, later, though." Even after it had taken a long while and he had caught his breath after all that love making, he just wanted to sleep for a while. "Am kinda sleepy, love." As much as he wanted to go with him, he really didn't want to have to fall asleep on him as they were there. It wouldn't seem fair and it would be a bit rude. They were spending time together, after all. "Chust lay here wit me, until I wake up. Then, we can gae." He moved under the covers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 2:17 am

England nodded excitedly and settled himself against the Scot so he could rest, "I love you Cameron, night." He whispered, "Do you want me to sing to you like you used to do for me?" He asked softly after a few seconds. He waited for his brother's answer patiently, hoping that he would fall asleep soon so they could leave earlier. He was beyond excited to have as long as he wanted with his big brother. After pining after him for years, it felt great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 2:37 am

Scotland smiled softly at the offer and nodded, "Tha'd be nice, love." He was happy England had offered. He wondered if England had remembered it just as he did those years back, away from the wars and the day they separated.. Scotland really didn't want to think about those days.. Not anymore. They were together here and now, and nothing would change that. "Nicht, Arthur." He whispers as he closes his eyes, wanting for his brother to start singing that same melody they had known for a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 2:41 am

England began softly singing the lullaby Scotland had used to sing to him when he was a child, playing with his hair gently. His voice wasn't amazing, but it was pleasant and calming. He hoped it would be good enough to make the other feel more at ease after the stress they'd both just endured. He looked back on his childhood with fondness as he sang and smiled to himself as sweet memories resurfaced, vague like an old picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 2:54 am

Slowly, the Scot drifted off into a deep slumber. The sound of his brother's voice had blacked out everything around him, his heart beating faintly from the soft breaths that escaped his lips. He loved the warmth from all the affection he had been receiving from his brother. Scotland didn't want to wake up, but they had to go somewhere, so that would have to wait another time. He nuzzles close to his chest and continued to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 2:58 am

Between the memories, the lullaby, the warmth radiating from his brother and his steady breathing, England wasn't surprised when he become rather drowsy all of the sudden. He fell asleep shortly after his lover, curling into him and nuzzling back as his brother nuzzled him. He unconsciously stroked the redhead's hair and smiled softly as he drifted into a long, peaceful sleep. He felt content and warm; protected in his brother's arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 3:18 am

After what appeared to be hours, the Scot had woken up a bit later. He felt well-rested and calm, even. He looked over at his love and saw him asleep next to him. Scotland smiled softly and gently brushed his brother's hair gently. He watched the rise and fall of his brother's chest, he couldn't help but want to wrap him into his arms and make love to him all over again. But, it didn't seem fair considering it would be easier to take a break once in a while. He waited for him to wake up before speaking to him, which happened to be a long while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 3:24 am

England woke up, feeling better rested than he had in years. He smiled at his already-awake lover and greeted him with, "Good morning love..." He moved to peck his brother on the lips. "I love you." He added softly, "Did you sleep well?" He got up and threw on one of Scotland's shirts, the sleeve sliding off his shoulder because it was too big for him. He didn't bother with pants or boxers as the shirt covered everything fairly well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 4:01 am

Scotland smiled softly and kissed him back. "I love ye, tae, love~." He chuckled and watched his lover put on his shirt. "Looks gud on ye, love. I chust want tae eat ye up~." He purrs while getting up and hugging England's waist, kissing him gently. "Bt the way, ye happen tae ave lovely legs there, Arthur." He happened to like seeing some skin every now and then, his lover's especially. "Sae where did ye want tae gae today again, Arthur? Amusement park, was it? Movie? Both?" He hadn't forgotten that at all, since England insisted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 8:53 pm

England got excited immediately upon remembering their plans, practically bouncing on the balls of his feet, "Well, I thought maybe you and I could have a nice breakfast first... I know you don't like my cooking, so you can cook. Then we could go to an amusement park and depending on how long we're there, we could catch a movie or go for dinner, yeah?" He said this all in a rush, thoroughly happy with the way he'd arranged everything in his head. "Oh, and don't worry about paying; I have the money." He added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 9:21 pm

Scotland laughed and tousled England's hair gently. Happy that he insisted on paying everything. "Chust slow doon there before ye collapse from all the excitement an' we end up nae gaeing if ye fall asleep on me." He turns and looks for a pair of pants to wear, but got lazy and stuck with a pair of boxers instead. "Alricht, but if I cook yer eating haggis or we're nae gaeing~!" He teased, just to see what his brother's reaction would be, knowing that he wouldn't eat that even if he was forced to. The Scot didn't intend on feeding it to him if he didn't want it. But, giving his lover a nice breakfast would be nice. Serving it to him in bed would give him double the affection. He wondered just what it was he could make for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 9:29 pm

England tried to keep Scotland's shirt sleeve on his shoulder, but to no avail as it kept sliding off, too big to stay put. He gave up. He made a slight face at his lover's mention of haggis and sighed dramatically, "Fiiiine." He whined, "I'll eat it if we can go." He sighed, not really wanting to. He looked around for pants as well, as he wasn't wearing underwear. He felt his face heat up as he remembered the Scot's compliment about his legs. He decided against pants for the second time and didn't bather with boxers either. "I'm just gonna wear this for now, is that okay?" He asked. He figured it should be as it covered everything anyhow. It came down somewhere between mid to upper thigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 10:03 pm

Scotland laughed happily to himself as he headed to the kitchen. It had been a while since he had had a good laugh. It felt nice. He went off to start cooking breakfast and looked to see if England was going to show up. He had only teased him about the haggis. His face was just so adorable when he teased his brother; and he meant that in both ways. He blushed lightly just remembering those intimate times. The way his breathed, his moans, the taste of his skin, the kisses... The way he released... These thoughts disappeared from his mind as the fire alarm started to ring. He looked down and noticed the pan was burning up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 10:08 pm

England ran out of the room, hearing the fire alarm go off, "Cameron?! Are you alright?!" He asked, feeling panicked as he saw the smoke pooling around his brother, obviously coming from his pan. "What happened? Are you okay?" He repeated his last question as he moved his arms, one quickly dumping the pan into the sink and turning the faucet on while the other simultaneously checked his lover over for injuries of any sort. "You're fine, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 10:31 pm

"Uh..." Scotland blushed, wondering just how fast the Brit had appeared. He felt a bit embarrassed about having to tell him what went on his mind, but he decided against it and answered him. "I'm fine, really. Chust fergot tae turn the burner oof, is all." He grabbed a towel and went over to the alarm and wafted the smoke away until it had stopped ringing. "I.... Suppose breakfast is oot o' the question." He smiled a bit shyly at his lover, hoping he didn't start yelling after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 10:33 pm

England threw his head back and laughed before doubling over and holding his stomach. Eventually, tears started to gather in the corners of his eyes from laughing so hard. He sobered up after a minute or two, wiping them away, still grinning, "That's quite alright love. You're so absent-minded." He chuckled again, almost wincing as his stomach was now sore from laughing. It had been years since he'd last laughed like that, "I just can't believe you forgot how to shut your own burner off..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 10:42 pm

"A-Aye, r-richt..." Scotland began to fluster and look away. "S-Sae whit dae ye intend we dae now since I nearly burned the kitchen doon?" He would have suggested toast, but that sounded rather unappealing than what he planned on making for his brother. He went over to him and kissed him gently. "Fer a minute there, I thought ye were gaeing tae start yelling at me, love."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 10:52 pm

England raised an eyebrows, amusement coloring his face and happiness sparkling in his eyes, "And why on earth would I yell at you? That was bloody hilarious." He chuckled again, despite himself before saying, "We could always have a little fun before we leave for the amusement park..." He hooded his eyes, voice suggestive as he sauntered over to his lover, hips swaying, still in nothing but his brother's shirt. "What d'you say love?" He asks, voice husky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 11:24 pm

Scotland smirked and placed his hands onto his hips, pressing him closer against him. "Maybe, chust a few minutes, alricht~?" He purrs. It would most likely take longer than that to make love. His hands begin to trail down his back and down his hips, groping his ass gently. "Whit brought this on all o' a sudden, Arthur~?" He was surprised his brother had wanted to do this again. But, he didn't mind it. As long as it brought him pleasure, he wouldn't mind a few rounds each day. "Would ye like tae continue this here or in bed~?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: