Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScotlandxEngland

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:28 am

Scotland smiled softly and hugged his brother tightly. "I'd love fer ye tae stay, but I cannae be sure if ye really want tae, if ye dinnae answer me properly." He gently ran his fingers through the other's hair and gave his shoulder a gentle peck. "Come on, love. Let's gae get ye washed up now," he said as he took England's hand, leading him to the bathroom. He goes over to the shower and turns the water on, waiting a few minutes before checking again to make sure the water was warm before stepping inside. He went over to England and lightly caressed his sides, before slipping off his shirt. "Why dinnae ye gae first, Arthur~?" He purred softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 8:23 pm

"Mmm~" England hummed softly in response, "Alright." He still hadn't answered Scotland's request for a straight answer. He slipped into the shower, waiting for his lover to come in after. I want to stay... but... He might get tired of me if I do... I don't want that. He closed his eyes and let the water run over his body, washing away the stress that had built up in his shoulders and relaxing his tensed mid section. He sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:13 pm

Scotland frowned and stepped in after him, saying nothing as he assumed his brother didn't want to stay or just didn't care, considering how England didn't bother to answer him. Disappointed, he didn't bother to say a single word if that was how he was going to be. I dinnae see how hard it is tae give me an answer. he said in his thoughts. Chust say nae, if ye dinnae want tae stay wit me... Instead o' ignoring me. He was getting a bit upset as he started to wash his own hair. He was beginning to think England was lying about everything, but Scotland really didn't want to think that. Only, then again.... Was his brother being truly honest or did he not have an answer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:26 pm

England paused, uncomfortable due to the silence of his lover, "... Cam?" He asked, his voice quiet behind the rushing of the water from the shower, "I... can't answer you.. " He turned away, beginning to wash his own hair, gently massaging his scalp. He closed his eyes, a small pang in his chest at the thought of his brother growing tired of him. He felt his eyes water and he let the tears fall, believing that Cam wouldn't be able to tell as they were in the shower anyhow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:44 pm

Scotland suddenly paused and looked over at him in shock. ...What? He frowned and looked down. "Tha's... f-fine..." He whispered quietly, trying to hide the disappointment in his voice and failing miserably. "I understand... A-Am sorry, I asked..." He continued to stare at the floor as the water was rushing down. Suddenly, small bits of warmth trailed down his face and before he knew it, tears welled up in his eyes and his vision blurred. Was it sex tha ye chust wanted from me this whole time? Were ye lying tae me aboot falling in love wit me!? How could ye? Was what he wanted to say, but he didn't want to start fighting. If that was what Arthur had wanted, then it was fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:58 pm

England felt himself break down, his chest hurting so badly it made it hard to breathe. The water rushing around him was choking him up and he slid to the floor, gasping. He hates me. He regrets asking me. He hates me. He regrets being with me. DAMMIT! He cried, still gasping. He sobbed on the floor, wondering if Cameron even cared to see if he was alright. Probably not... did he only want the sex...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 11:13 pm

Scotland knelt down in front of him and hugged him close, gently nuzzling his face against his brother's shoulder not really minding the fact that he still had shampoo in his own hair. He pressed even closer against him and wrapped his arms a bit tighter around him, saying nothing. It didn't matter to him how long they had to be in there, just as long as Arthur managed to finally calm down and they would be able to talk about this. He gently ran his fingers through the blond's wet hair and continued to comfort him. The Scot leaned in and whispered in England's ear softly, "Ye dinnae ave tae answer me now, love. I can wait."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 12:02 am

England sobbed into Cameron's shoulder, "I-I don't want you to..." He choked a little bit, on his own tears, "W-want you to get s-sick of me." He cried wrapping his arms around his lover's neck. He pulled the older man forward before crawling into his lap, not caring that they were in a shower. He pulled the other as close as he could, "L-love you... C-camer- Cameron." He nuzzled his face into his lover's neck. "I love you." He continued to sob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 12:10 am

"I could never get tired of ye, love." Scotland said, smiling softly. "I love ye, tae, but dinnae think tha way, Arthur. I love ye more than anything I could ever want. An' richt now, yer all I want. Dinnae cry anymore, love. I wonnae get tired o' ye, whit type o' person am I fer ever daeing tha? How can ye think tha ye arenae worth anything tae me." He started to wipe the tears from his eyes, despite the water washing them away. He leaned in and gently gave his brother a long and passionate kiss before hugging him close again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 1:02 am

England kissed back, then blinked up at him, "R-really?" He asked, "You really won't get tired of me?" He was beyond happy to hear the news, "Then I'll stay! I want to stay!" Grinning, he looked up at Cameron and laughed happily. "I love you!' He seemed to be genuinely surprised by his brother's response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 1:09 am

Scotland chuckled as well and kissed his brother's head, a lot more happier than him and cuddled close to him. "As much as I'd like tae be here naked wit ye in the shower, I would rather nae ave shampoo still in my head before we step oot o' 'ere." He smiled softly and kissed his brother again gently. "I love ye, Arthur," he said, wrapping his arms around him tightly. "Would ye help me wash off? I'll help wash ye alsae."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 1:16 am

Arthur blushed and nodded. He crawled out of Scotland's lap, standing up before helping his lover up. He stood on his tip toes, reaching his hands up and slowly massaging his head, rubbing all the soap out of the redhead's hair. He grinned, looking into the deep eyes in front of him. He gave a Cheshire grin and pressed his front flush to Cameron's, continuing his massage. He seductively rolled his hips and whispered huskily, "You said this hips were your favorite part, hmm?" He hummed in contentment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 1:32 am

Scotland shuddered softly and blushed lightly as he felt the other's hips move against his own. He blushed a darker red as he felt himself start to get a bit hard. He wanted to at least wait until after they had finished washing off. He had almost forgotten to help wash England off as well. He stopped himself from trying to grind back and shakily started to wash him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 1:35 am

England smirked, but backed off, feeling a heat flicker in his stomach. He hoped Cameron had gotten the message: I want you the instant we're out of this shower. He gave a soft sigh of contentment as he felt the taller man's hands on him, relieving all the stress he felt. The man's touch instantly calmed everything inside of him-- as it had done for as long as he could remember. Even as a child, England remembered his brother's gentle touch, "How long have you loved me like this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 1:46 am

Scotland smiled softly and continued to wash him off. "Yer asking something tha's impossible tae answer, love. I've always loved ye this way. Ye may ave chust been a bairn then, but ye were a cute one." He purred softly as he started wash the other's body, lightly caressing his thighs as well as around his stomach. He smirked as he started kissing down his brother's neck, unable to control himself from all the skin he was seeing. He felt himself getting a bit turned on each time. He was getting impatient and started to quickly wash him off, his erection couldn't bare any more waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 1:53 am

England moaned softly at the feel of his brother's soft, full lips against his exposed skin. He quickly shut the shower off, "Let's at least make it to the bed love." He murmured heatedly. He got out of the shower beckoning to his lover. "Come on baby..." He teased lightly, "If you hurry, I'll let you choose how you want me~" He giggled-- somehting he rarely did when sober. "I want to to be as rough with me as you want baby..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 2:17 am

Scotland chuckled softly and went after him. He picked up his lover into his arms bridal style, taking him over to the bedroom and dropped him onto the bed. He moved close to him and kissed him deeply, pressing himself against him. The Scot gently moved his hand down, brushing his fingers down the other's side and down his thigh and pressed it against his hip and roughly ground his hips against him. He started to kiss down his brother's chest towards his stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 2:37 am

"H-hah!" England moaned as the Scottish man kissed down his happy trail, "Mmm~" He hummed softly, pleasure beginning early from anticipation. Arthur felt heat blossom in his stomach and he bucked his hips slightly, wanting to be touched more intimately. "W-what are we doing this time?" He asked, referring to positions. He was beyond eager to try out a new one. Riding his lover had been amazing, but he was ready to feel what his lover could offer in return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 2:51 am

The Scot smirked and chuckled softly against his lover's thigh, nipping at it gently. "Ye'll see," he purrs. He planned on continuing to tease his lover until it drove him crazy to a point where he begged and pleaded to want him badly. Just the thought of imagining his brother begging him to go inside of him, turned him on even more. The fact that his body was still wet from the shower only made it worse (or better in his brother's case) and he wanted nothing more than to take him right then and there. He could wait any longer but enjoyed the lovely sounds his brother made from his kisses. He leaned up and began to grind against him hard, causing himself to groan softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 3:02 am

England moaned loudly, "B-but I wanna know~" He whimpered. His voice was a whine, which was only disturbed by the husky quality of it. He arched his back as the redhead ground into him. He rolled his hips up into Scotland's, doing his best to pleasure his brother. "L-love you Cameron." He murmured. He was beginning to feel the heat as it spread to the rest of his body. He was still slick from the shower and part of him was grateful for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 3:16 am

Scotland moaned softly and pulled his thighs closer to him roughly. "S-surprise.." The redhead managed to say through the pleasure he was getting. He panted softly and continued to grind against him, reaching down he started to stroke England's length, making sure to get his cock a bit wet with the pleasure. He was rather anxious to see that white fluid drip down the tip so he can leaned down lick around his lover's arousal. "Chust let me pleasure ye fer a bit more, love~."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 3:20 am

Another whimper escaped the blonde's mouth as his cock twitched under his older brother's ministrations. He bucked his hips, a needy moan tearing from his mouth. "P-please!" He begged, "C-cam!~ I need you!~" He gave a mewl of pleasure, the heat pooling and coiling in his stomach, driving him insane. He felt his breath beginning to come in pants and he felt as though he couldn't take much more, "I-I'm gonna cu-cum if you don't st-stop."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 3:42 am

"If ye cum, I'll make sure tae tie yer cock up tae prevent ye from cumming any time soon," he purred into his ear and slowed down his stroking. "I chust micht take my time an' ave us gae unti nichtfall. Sounds gud, doesnae it? I ken ye must really like that, am I richt~?" He loved the sounds that kept coming from his brother's lips and wanted hear a lot more. "I'll keep yer wee cock tied up nice an' tightly. How dae ye like tha, Arthur~? I'll keep pounding in ye from any position." He was enjoying this too much he had that very same bestial smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 10:21 pm

England mewled, pressing into his lover, "Y-yeah, pleasseee~" He moaned out, panting now. He was at a loss; hhe loved the torture his brother was providing, but he couldn't help but long for something more. "I-I need you Cam~" He groaned with need. "Have your way with me!~" England was writhing underneath the Scot, looking up into his beautiful eyes. "Please?" He whimpered quietly, pleading his lover with his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 10:37 pm

The Scot chuckled and whispered into his ear. "Is tha richt~?" He purred. He loved the way his lover started to beg, it was obvious he wanted more. Scotland chuckled to himself and started to tie something against his length, he smirked and started to tighten it a bit more just to get him to wince a little. He turned the blond over onto his stomach and kissed down his back, lightly caressing his inner thighs. "Is this whit ye want, love~?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: