Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme-Timeline life

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage

RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 3:43 am

Russia nodded no. He smiled and kissed America. Falling over on his side and passing out again. But was more out of exaustion. It was horrbale being sick and he didnt sleep the last weeks at all. He Didnt dream, the cloth of hte couch leaving a imprint on his cheek. He knew he could cure it, but before everyone else? He could. just like he COULD have won the space race. He COULD have won the cold war. But he was to storber for that. He wondered how America could love him. He use ot Love Imperial Russia, and Russai shot him and killed his love. He was not that same nation though, he was diffrent, America littrly beat the mean out of him. He could hold his own, but it didnt hurt ot win ever once in a while, or would it?
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 4:07 am

America loved this Russia and Imperial Russia. Sure he missed the other, very much, but they were both Russia. He loved the good and the bad. They were the same person but one was a different from the other, he loved their differences. He was tempted to push Russia of and go call the scientist in his country. But he enjoyed this, the peace. He held the other closer to him. America was so heartbroken and upset during the Cold War he didn't care or know how much he hurt Soviet Russia. Russia fell asleep on the couch and he felt his own eyes go half lidded. He was exhausted from taking care of Russia, but he was alright now. He could call his boss a different time. He leaned his arm on the couch arm and feel asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 4:14 am

Russia coudl feel Americas hair on his arm, movng over to start he coudl wrap his arm around the other. He was so sweet, and loved America, but did America love him? He had to. Imperial Rusia loved America, so did the Russian Federation. He was even tempted to sa that his horrable Soviet that got him money power and influance, probobl loved America too, jsut with more hate mixed in. He fought himslef, thats all it was. He knw the southern America. The same kid that was hurting America.His America, his america needed help, so Russai helped. That was teh Soviet, he would kill with no issue, That was the Imperial. He would not kill if it was not for a reason. He was fighting with himslef, diffrent and clashing impulses making him who he was. the broken Russian that was in love with the American.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 4:30 am

America subconsciously wrapped his arms around Russia and nuzzled into the warm, the stress from worrying about Russia's health leaving his face. He knew his South counter part didn't like males, he was a homophobic man, but he liked Russia more than he would like to admit. That war almost killed him, South had almost won, and it was because of a miscalculation that Union won. He remember the Cold War. Soviet could have killed and destroyed him, but out of his heartbroken paranoia and desperation to be the only one with power. He could help but still love Soviet, because it was Russia. No matter what side it was, no matter how he saw it was still Russia. He loved Russia. And he still had nightmares sometimes of the look in Soviet's eyes when he killed Imperial. His death replayed over and over in his head, no matter if he was asleep or awake. They would invade his dreams and he saw the blood everywhere and remembered how cold and pale Imperial's skin was. He saw the life being dragged out of Imperial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 4:49 am

Russia smiled
in his sleep. He was not Impeial anmore, he was not Soviet anmore. He was the Russian federation. America had been right all of those years. 'You will thank me for this' He didnt want to be liek this, he woudl rather be crule and powerful, but there was nothing he coudl do. Had America, loved him enough to almsot kill him? He didnt even know but he loved the other. That was Americas Imperial and Svoiet. Everyone had a Imperial and a Svoiet. There was teh sweet warm kind America he loved, and than there was Americas soviet, the headbroken, dark, heartless, crule bastard that was also America. He admired than both. Bucse there had to do something in you that lets you get the hard jobs done. That lets you win. Together, they coudl win
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 5:06 am

The sad thing about the counter parts is that they never went away, as long as their were people who still believed in that and practiced those beliefs they would always be part of that nation. So America wasn't all sweet and kind and accepting. Even though he was somewhat bi-sexual he was still sometimes very homophobic due to traces of Confederates existence in him. Couldn't help it though, they all had outbursts. It still didn't change the fact that he still missed Imperial and hated Communism with a passion. Because communism is what Soviet stood for and he hated what Soviet did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 5:13 am

Russia eveutal did wake up, even thougheh had though through his sleep. He peeled open his eyes and looked at America, studing his face. He brushed his hand over the others nose, tracing his farutes and waiting for him to wake up. He knew that America loved Imperail. And when he shoot Imperial, that muont was heartbraking. He didn see it at the time. The wrods in the song... Did America only love 1/2 of hime? the Imperial half? He knew that he had to mean somhing more to the other, he had too he had too. But did he only love the nother 1/2 of America? He dramed abotu if the wer enot nations, He loved Alfred, his fredka. That was the human he loved. not America, Alfred.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 5:29 am

America loved all of them, he knew he did. The affection was different. In order, he couldn't choose between Imperial and Federation, but he disliked Soviet the least. The song Imperial sung before he died, before he was killed 'You are my Sunshine' He can't even listen to that song, it hurt too much, it would be torture to listen to it because he could just remember the memory of Russia holding the small child cooing and softly singing that song. He couldn't....not that song. His eyes snapped open and he saw Federation. He love Federation. He really did he would't trade him for any of them, his was still Russia, he was still Ivan. He realized something. It wasn't their government or the county he loved it was the person, because every time the government would change Ivan was still there. He smiled at the other, "Hey, ya feelin' better?"he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 5:35 am

Russia nodded, brushign teh hair out of Americas ees and jsut lookig at him. He loved him so much. He was loud dumb abnoxiose and snarky. But h would trade the world for Alfred. He never woudl et him go. He warped his arms around ht eother, every cell in his body felling better. He smiled in to the others cheek. He was better.He came up with a vaccien, or would try. He didnt care if America beat him everthing. He still always came back even after the worst oft here fights. So did America, and they accepted each other. He breathe din the other scent, meat and fast food. He jsut wanted to be with America, and he woudl be
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 5:56 am

America continued to smile at the other, running a hand through Russia's soft locks. It seems that after everything, better or worse, they always came back. Either if it was in tears or angry sexual tension, they always stayed, and were never separated for long. Russia and him, weren't like normal couples, if that's what you could call them. They fought, about everything and before an argument had caused a war, and all that pent up tension, they probably had the roughest and best sex out of all the nations. He kissed him and laughed a bit, "Looks like ya are." he liked these brief, quiet, loving, chastise moments, reminded him how much he loved Russia, and it made him wonder why he would ever hurt the other, "I love you." he said with a grin and faint blush tinting his cheeks out of slightly embarrassment for being so honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 6:03 am

Russia loved mkaing the othe blush. The color he woudl get on his cheeks was fantastic. And all he had to do what be hoest. "I woudl jump in front of a train for you~" He purred at tehotehr, holdin g him tighter and admirig the other and how he looked.The scary part was is that he woudl have never meet America, if it was not more oing to grab the stars... He pulled America up more to him, pauing before tkaing his glasses and putting them on, looking around and seeing for a diffrance in sight. He glassed made his look to strange. he giggled and kissed America. "You look beteer with out them, I think~" He smiled. It was true though, America looked much better with out anything changing him. He was prefection, he was made for Russia.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 6:23 am

America blushed harder and chuckled, "You saying embarrassing things, ya know that?" but he liked them, he looked into the other's unusual violet eyes. When he was younger they mystified him and even now they did, because he couldn't read them, he never knew what Russia was feeling, he would be so lost looking into them. He didn't knew when the feeling started for the other, but he always admired Russia. Texas was pulled off of his face and he could see without them, they were only there for representation of the state. He could see a bit clearer now though and Russia's features more vivid and he smiled and laughed a bit, "yeah, I guess I do, can't help that Texas is makin' me lose my sexy." he grinned at his statement and kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 6:28 am

Russia laughed and kissed back, making a light pass at the other. "I like it when ou dont have anthing on~" He purred at eh other,s mirking a bit before smiling a childish smile. America was var strange indeed. "America, Hwo do ou stay to happy? so smiling and alwas laughing?" He asked, he did truly admir America for being able to do that, bef orever happy. He aslo admired him for being just as heartless and Svoiet russai when he needed to be. To protect things that were his. America was his, and he woudl be more than happy to hurt someone for hurting Alfred, or America. He woudl even turn on his allies for it. Hurting somthign that was his dose nto fly.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 6:50 am

America didn't know either and sighed a bit saying, "I really don't know, I just remember, that people have had it a shit load worse than I have. My life isn't so bad either, I got you and I have my people." but if he were just him, just Alfred, not America, and just had Ivan, that would be enough to keep him smiling for a life time. "You're all I need to keep me smiling." grinning at the other. He really enjoyed these moments. He wondered how after all Russia's been through, that he could still end up loving let alone tolerating him. "Like you.." he said, hiding his face in Russia's neck inhaling his scent, and loving the spicy vanilla and vodka, "You've had such a shitty life.....and love a guy llike me...who doesn't have a care in the world." wrapping his arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 12:27 pm

Russia smiled at America and pulled him in to a deep kiss. He reall didnt care about the rest as much, ut he repreated teh 3 words for hismelf. "I love you" He said at the other. He flip over top his lover sitting in his lap and warping his legs around Americas waist. He smiled at America, holding his own waishg a bit as to not crush Americas legs. He leaned closer to him. "I love you, I love America, I love Alfred the best though~" He giggled slightly. es, that sounded right, He loved Alfred and would kill for him. Beucse no one on earth would ever hurt America and get awa with it. Rather America was still with Russai or not, he would keep his lover safe
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 2:49 pm

America kissed back wrapping his arms around Russia's neck and smiled into the kiss. He let Russia wrap his legs around his leg and pulled him closer continuing to kiss him putting his hand on his shoulders and laughed, "I love ya too and I always will." all sides of Russia, he loved them all, even that bastard Soviet. He didn't like the beliefs, but he loved the person. He would always love Russia and Ivan. He missed Imperial, God he missed him, but he loved Federation and wouldn't trade him for Imperial, he wouldn't, because Ivan was still with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 2:57 pm

Russia looked at AMerica, but lweredhis gaze. He sighed and tried smiling. "I give up to you, america, and I want ou to give up to me" He said softly. He kissed America, enjoying the quick secon of the iss. "Im yours, I want you to own me, I want ou to rule me"He said, blushign at hwo dirty this all sounded. "Your mine, I own you, and I rule you" He said, tHey could fight and hurt each other, becuse they were equial. He wondered waht it would be like to be a common wealth to America, they coudl both still exist, but they would be one nation, the same thing, locked together forever. He knew that wcoudl enver happen but he wanted it to. He wanted America and him to be loked together forever.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 3:17 pm

America chuckled at the request and said, "I surrender to ya Ivan." kissing him again, these moments never lasted for long and so it always ended the same, either they would have sex or one of them would say something to offend the other and they would have a fight and then have angry sex.....he could deal with either of the outcomes. He laughed a bit and said, "Own you hmmm? Your ass is already mine." in a teasing tone. He gave a slight nod in agreement, "Yeah, I'm yours. I'll always be yours and you'll always be mine." they could get married as people but never as nations and become one nation. 1. because he was afraid, since every nation had 1 personification to represent it.
2. because if they didn't become 1 person, they would change, their culture would change and mix into one, and he liked the idea individuality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 3:48 pm

Russia smirked a bit. He coudl handle being taken over by America. He pushe his hand though the others hair, cteaching the cowlick and flttenign it on Americas head. He kissed the other, not leeting him come up for air untill he was done exploring every cornner of the others mouth. He smiled at America, starting to undo his shirt. "America, I want you, I love you, I need you" He cooed at the other, taking off America shirt an admirng his chest for a second. He took off his own shirt, he was fitter than America, big and bulk, but it was all abbs on his chest. He loved America thoug, taking off his own shirt and startaling AMerica. He mummed th eothers natonal anthem teasing a bit,
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 4:52 pm

America helped int taking his shirt off. Yes, they were both built, but America had a softer abdomen than Russia did. Russia was like a fucking truck. He needed air but the kisses were so good. He put his hands on Russia's hips pulling him closer to him, smiling into the kisses. "Whatever you want~" he said and the national anthem just made more aroused than he already was. He unbuttoned Russia's pants and moved his hand and began to palm the other biting and nipping at Russia's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 4:57 pm

Russia gasped past the words of the anthem. He moaned a bit and eveutal settled in to Americas hand. He kept up with the song though. He pasued, getting a bit harder. "I..I want to try somthing...diffrent with you" He said, grinding dwon on Americas member. He maoned agian and winced in plsuser. He looked at America and he moved down Americas pants. Moving back and away from Aericas hand. He bit the boxers, yanking them down with his teeth and licking the skin around Americas member. He kept his eyes 1/2 lidded in lust. They both had to be hard for this to wrok though. He looked up at the other, tswsting his though aroudn the base of his emmber an wroking his way up. HePamed himslef, sliding off the couch and kneeling on the ground, plaming hislef and looking at America. "Have ou ever heard of the Russian way?" He asked sfotly
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 5:28 pm

America bit his lower lip to suppress moans as the other grinded into his member, which was beginning to harden a it in his jeans. Russia wanted to try something new, he like new things and he loved experimenting. "Sure, whatever you want." he grinned a bit at Russia. The arousing sight Russia pulling the boxers with make his lower abdomen began to pool in warmth and heat he shuddered a bit as Russia licked around the skin small sparks of warmth and pleasure jolted through his hardening member. The Russian way? He can't say he's ever heard of it, "Nope, but I'll try it, sounds fun." he laughed a bit, a bit anxious to see what it was like. He love Russia's moans, if he could he would record it and listen to it so that no one else could here them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 9:23 pm

Russia slid his mouth off of Americas member when he was hard enoguh. He palmed himslef a bit more, talking off his own pants and alreay heavl erection in his boxers. He took his own boxers of, tossing them aside and crawling over America his kissed him and pushed his member on to Americas. He didnt know why that this felt so good, but it did. He grinded there member together, plsuer shooting up his back and occal moan coming out his his mouth. He just looked at America, arching his back up and smearing the precum on the tip of his member on Americas. He turned back red, it was teasing, but even better. He held on to America shoulder, feeling America on his was amazing.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 10:10 pm

America let out shaky moans as he felt Russia mouth on his member and knotted his fingers into the couch, trying not to buck into Russia's mouth. "G-Gah, fuck, Russia." he panted out, he arched his back and then Russia took his mouth off of his cock when he was fully erect. he wonder what Russia was doing. Russia pulled his member out and the friction between both cock felt so good, he let a long more and rolled his hips to get the cocks to rubbed against each other harder, "A-Ah fuck, Ivan." he moan and such his eyes in pure bliss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 10:14 pm

Russia kept doing this, moving aster and not even noticing the small line of drool on the cornner of his mouth. Americas member was good for doing this. He rubed them side up side the enitre languht. He pushed America member with his own, making his member touch his hips. He looked dwon for a slit second. He was biggeer than America, but America was still fuckign huge. He move dhis back, rubbing teh tips together and smering the liquid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme-Timeline life
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next