Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teen-agetalia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Teen-agetalia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 4:43 am

He didnt say anything untill they got to the fast food place. He didnt slow down or stop once during the short trip to the food joint. He sighed walking in, the place was deserted and a tirde looking girl sat 1/2 aleep at the counter. He looked up at the menu, only taking a normal hambgere and firs. the stuff here had always made him sick, but he was so hugry he didnt care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 10:28 am

"Yes, sure McDonald's is great..." Spain said, as he followed the others. It was the only thing he could afford at the time anyway, since he didn't bring that much money. Everyone seemed awfully quiet on the way to McDonald's that he was relieved once they arrived. He quickly ran to the counter, trying to decide what to order. "Hola amigo!" he said, happily greeting the cashier who seemed to be half asleep. He ended up chatting with the cashier about the working the night shift, and how business was, and the weather, until he finally decided to get himself a Big Mac, fries, and a large coke. He turned to his friends, and waited for them to order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 12:15 pm

Russia sat and waited for spain the shut the hell up before ordering. "I will have a #1 please..." He said, the meal looked normal enough. He was just as sleepy as the girl seemed to be and he didnt have enough energy to keep his usual Iced over tone out of his voice. He girl didnt seemed all that suprised by it, as if she had been dealing with coldness all night. He sighed and looked down. He played with strands of his own hair. He wished that it would do one way or the other. Black-ish or sliver. He didnt even know that silver could be a natural hair color, but it turned out it was.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 10:56 pm

America went up to the counter and said, "Sup, I'll take a number 1 and 2, large fries and drink." he said grinning at the woman. He paid with the few amount he had and leaned on the counter as he waited for the food and looked over to them, "This is pretty nice, I love McDonald's, hey, you guys should come over and we can watch a movie or play video games or something." he grinned over to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 11:20 pm

Antonio looked at what Alfred ordered, surprised that he had gotten more than what he did. "Y-you're really hungry, aren't you, amigo? Or is this just really your favorite food?" he asked curiously, as he began munching on a fry. "And that sounds great, I love movies and video games!" he said excitedly, all the while looking up at Ivan who was still pretty quiet. "Ivan, right? What do you think? What kinds of movies do you like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 11:59 pm

Russia kept his look. "I like horror, any other questions, smartass?" He asked spain back with a small smile. He picked up his food and started eating it. He sat down and kept himslef from gagging. He choked donw the food, not saying anything and waitng or the others.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 12:06 am

America laughed and looked slightly confused, "What? no, I always order this when I'm here!" he grinned at the both of them and he said, "You like scary movies?! Me too dude. Aw man, I have a crap load at my house, they're so freakin' scary, I kid you not." he said excited food and a movie, he liked these people and laughed at Ivan's smart ass comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:49 am

"Smartass?" Spain asked, as he sipped his coke. "Were you referring to me? I often get compliments about my ass but..." he continued, laughing nervously. "And wow... horror... ehehe, of course I'm up for that... no problemo." he said giving them a wink, and quickly munching on his fries. Somehow, the food he consumed started turning in his stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:54 am

Russia kept his board look and glared at spain for a few seconds. These people were to nice to him, they were trying somthing. He turned to America. "How do you eat that?" He asked wincing a bit. He looked down at his food. He only finshed his food and then tossing it out. He sat and waited for the others even though he would have much rather started back to the hosuing
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 5:01 am

America almost choke on his food and said, "No way lemme see." looking over to get a glimpse of Spain's ass, but he was sitting down, he wanted to see if it was true or not. He laughed at the Russia and said, "I put it in my mouth a swallow?" that's what you usually do with food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 5:06 am

Spain stood up and showed him his butt. "What do you think? It's real, you can touch if if you want." he said happily, before getting back to his seat and finishing his burger. "And yes, Ivan I think that's how eating works." he said, resting his chin on his hands. "Although Alfred, I think he's wondering how you can eat all that... ehehe... I wonder myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 12:04 pm

Russia resisted the want to laugh a Spain. "I will be damned if you touch his but alfred" He smirked, refering to erlyer when he ended up punch Alfred. Russia laughed and just looked down, hiding he smile and laugh. He stood up and paced aeound slowly and watched it Spain and America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:38 pm

America laughed when he said he could touch and shook his head 'no' "Nah, it's okay I just wanted to see for myself, and the rumors were true.And what'd ya mean, you'll be damned, I wasn't gonna touch it!" he said, "I don't see what the big deal is? It's just food, it's not even so much!" He said to Spain, "We need to work on those customs, it'll be so cool, we can discuss back at my place!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:41 pm

Russia smirked from under his own arms. Shaking because of laughing. "I dare you too, Alfred" He teased, not relly joking but still. He put his head up. Face red from suddenly laughing. "It a dare now~" He teased ferther. He would sure as hell love this, but would not get anything out of it.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:47 pm

Alfred laughed and said, "What? You get some kind of enjoyment from two dudes touching each others asses?" he said in a teasing tone, but said, "I'm not gonna." he looked over at Antonio and said, "It is tempting though." he laughed, inner conflicts on his sexual orientation going on, but he brushed them off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:12 pm

Russia smield darkly from under his arms. He giggled though and kicked Americas chin under the table. "Tempting is it?" He teased back knowing under all the other crap that he was starting a bit of a war. He peeled his face from his sleeves. "If you want to, you can, I can be the reason for you to do what you want~" He giggled again and smiled at America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 6:21 pm

America felt his shin kicked and exclaimed, "Dude!" he squinted at Russia and said, "I meant it as a joke, no offense Tony." well, might as well both tease each other, he had done the same to the Russian and said, "Your reason? Don't make excuse you wanted to see so guy on guy actions." he laughed, covering it up with a joke, like he always did in awkward situations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 6:29 pm

Russia opened his eyes wide. Making more fun of America and pretneding to be hurt. "Well, i wanted to see how far you could take your homosexuality! I wanted to see if tony was relly your little experiment!" He giggled at America, glaring at him with just as much of a smile as america had. He was sure making himself up somthing more even though he still was not sure on the entire "sexuality" thing.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 6:44 pm

America looked pissed and said, "I'm no homo! And what the hell does it matter to you, and Tony and I are just friends, we just met dude!" he wanted to punch that smug look on the Russian, he was straight, he was going to find a nice girl and settle down, but somehow that dream didn't seem to happy, more forced to believe it/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 6:54 pm

Russia edged a bit cloer to America. "Is that so? Prove it~" He teased him, still smirking and wanting to burst out laughing. He took the vodka shot out of his pocket and downed it, getting him a strange look from the girl at the counter before she put her head down and fell alseep. He turned back to America. "Prove it to me and tony that you are not "homo" " He giggled, he would let America be the one to find a way to prove it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 9:24 pm

"Amigos~?" Spain said as he confusedly watch the other two bicker about being "homo" and touching his butt. "Guys don't worry, there's enough of my butt for both of you." he said, as he looked at it. "You can touch it too, Ivan. You don't need to fight him for it, come on. It's real, I tell you." he said happily, as he waited for the other two to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 9:32 pm

Russia turned to spain for only a split second. "Just go fuck off for a few more seconds, Da?" He said before turning back to America, it was way to much fun to watch him fight with him, and America was fighting with himself. He giggled and looked down at America "prove it, homo" He teased smiling. yep, way to much fun.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 9:36 pm

America looked at Spain with a faint blush, "Dude! I don't wanna touch it, I was kidding!" he tensed when Russia had challenged, the word 'Homo' had stung in his head. He was not going to let the Russian have his fun, "What the hell you say you commie bastard?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 9:39 pm

"What did you call me you capitalist fag?" He said back, grinning and giglging at Americas weak atempts to fight back. He smield at him. "Why dont you prove that your not homo?" He teased. He was going to get his fun. "Its ok, why dont you just do what ever you want to?" He said "Capitalist fag?" He giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 9:42 pm

"Amigos, amigos calm down." Spain said, starting to worry. It seemed as if his new friends already had some tension. "Why are you calling each other these names, anyway? No one has to touch my butt, ok? Calmanse... calmanse..." He said, as he noticed the few people in the place starting to watch. He felt like he couldn't do anything so he sighed, and decided that he would stop it if it ever got bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen-agetalia
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: