Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teen-agetalia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Teen-agetalia - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 6 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 8:08 pm

Russia felt like a ass. He didn't like them, but he had gone to far with the American. He sighed and leaned back on the wall. He hated how they were having more fun than him. He couldn't even tell if he should go say sorry... He slid his back down the wall and just sat for a while. He had never had any friends, they all would try and he would force than to hate him and get away becuase he would always fuck it up... He winced. No friends, no Family (not after they shipped him here to live by himslef) He pulled his knees to his chest. He heard the damn naghbors again and swung his hand around, hitting the wall and craking the dry wall slightly. They shut up for the rest of the night. He would go say sorry to him later, when the others were not around, no point in embarssing himself farther. He hoped in his to bed and twisted himslef in the sheets, regretting his life in general
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 6 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 9:04 pm

England managed out, "The noises are a little scary... And I can almost picture what's happening. I hate it..." He murmured back softly, "But I don't mind all that much. It's better than what I'd normally doing." Which is sitting in hi room alone, listening to the sounds of the scary movie. Really the only difference was company or a lack thereof. Being alone never bothered the Brit before, but lately, with being unable to sleep, he couldn't seem to escape himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 6 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 9:00 am

Russia twisted and got up, trdging back down teh stiars to the place he saw the blond go back in to. He puased at the door, not knocking yet. He sat down cross legged. He was there alone becuse he was a worthless loud anyyoying line crossing bi-sexual flit. He winced and pushe dhis face in to his hands, damn saying osrry had to be so hard? He bit his lip and looked at the door, the wood on his hand burnt him. He quitly kocked on teh door, hoping that America answered
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 6 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 9:06 am

America continued to make small whimpers as he saw the movie progress and huddled to the person closest to him. His head snapped to the door when he heard a knock and said, "He's here!!!!!AHHHH!!!!" and he hugged England closer to his chest and then mentally prepared himself and said, 'I'm gonna kill it." he let go of the person he was holding and got up grabbing a baseball bat that was near the door and closed his eyes ready to swing. He flung the door open and stood there shaking holding the bat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 6 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 9:09 am

Russia was instaly over come with red and hid behind the wall ouside the door. "Alfred?" He quitly asked him, He pulled his coat down. He was a bit shaken, he looked like he was ready to kill him. He looked down, still not going in front of the door. He sighed looking in slightly at how much "fun" he coudl be having. He was still red. "Dont go back in, I want to talk to you" He said a bit awrdly
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 6 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 9:20 am

Alfred cracked an eye opened, shaking still holding the bat and sighed in sweet relief when he realized it was Ivan and said, "Oh thank Batman it's just you." he smiled, forgetting the fight they had earlier and said, "What are you doing here?" he raised an eyebrow, "Hey, Tonio, Artie and Oliver are watchin' a movie, pretty scary shit, wanna watch?" then remember the fight at McDonald's and pouted, "But first you gotta apologize for the shit you started at McDonald's."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 6 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 9:25 am

Ivan shifted his ewaight from foot to foot. "Uh...that is kinda why I came here in the first place....." He felt Alfred glare on him. "ah....Im sorry about being so mean to you, I...ah..Its kinda still outthere for me too...." He said, the words buring his mouth and feeling odd on his mouth. He came out from behind the wall. He looked down. "Im sorry..." He reated, felling like a total dumbass. He looked at Alfred. "uh....D.a....that what I wanted to say, I felt like shit about it.." He was fucking this up beyong repair
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 6:05 pm

(I am going to randomly join because I have no life ;w; Illinois is around 14-15 years old.)

Waking up from the sounds of screaming, Illinois was going downstairs to see if she can make her brother be quiet. Not wanting to get dressed, she kept her pajamas on, not really expecting anyone else to be home. Still half asleep, she walked down stairs slowly. Skipping one step and almost falling, "Shit!" She exclaimed, when she got to the living room she was about to yell at America. "Could you be quiet for God's sake?! I'm trying to fall asleep!" She yelled, before realizing America had friends over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen-agetalia
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: