Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teen-agetalia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

Teen-agetalia - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 2:20 am

Alfred said, "No way dude! I'm 15 too! That's so cool, we have another thing in common." he turned over to the shorter blonde, "What about you? You're kinda short but you kinda look 16 or somethin' like that? Am I right?" he smiled over to him, he just noticed how green both of their eyes were and saw how the reflection of the street light made them shine. He opened the door to his apartment and said, "I can't watch scary movies by myself, so I'm glad you guys are here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 2:21 am

England blushes thoroughly, his entire face turning red at the thought of the tall brunette protecting him. He felt his lower abdomen coil with a foreign heat at the thought of the American and the Spaniard both protecting him from scary monsters. He shook the feeling away internally and answered, "I'll just get what you did then... And I'm fifteen too." He answered before scrambling to get his wallet out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 2:28 am

"I know right! I'm really glad we've become friends today." Spain said, patting America's back. "And now we can all go back to your place and watch the movies and play games, right? I think I'll order extra fries as well." he said, then looking at England. "Yes, so you don't have to worry. Which scary movie should we watch, I wonder? I'm not very... familiar with the latest ones. B-but I like them! I do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 2:46 am

England ordered his meal to the lady at the cashier, adding in Spain's extra fries and paying for him instead of letting him pay for himself, "To be honest..." He said quietly to the American and the Spaniard, "I get really scared during horror movies. I'm going to end up spending the entire thing with my face buried into one of your shirts..." He smiled sheepishly, "I can't help it.... I just get all freaked out and I don't know how to handle it..."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 2:50 am

America thought about the short Brit scared and hiding and blushed a bit at the image and quickly cleared his thoughts and laughed, "Don't worry, that's what heroes do, they protect people and so I'll protect you from the monsters and murders!" he grinned at the other. He freaked out during scary movies, but didn't know why he liked them so much, the thrill maybe? He didn't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 2:58 am

Spain felt heat rise up his cheeks as well, as the image of England burying his head in their shirts crossed his mind. The Brit was really cute and he would like nothing more than to protect him from being scared. That is... if he wasn't too scared himself. "It's alright Arthur, we'll protect you. Right, Alfred? And... t-thank you! I am in your debt." he said, hugging England for the fries. "I will cook you some churros next time if you want. And Alfred, should we go now? I can't wait to watch the movie..." he said, smiling. In truth, all he really couldn't wait for was to see how the other two boys would react to the movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 3:01 am

England grabbed their food and smiled over at the two boys brightly, "I'm glad you aren't making fun of me for it... my brothers used to tease me about it all the time and I could never help feeling a bit upset..." He frowned momentarily before brightening up again, "Yes, why don't we get going? I've got our food here..." He looked between the two taller boys and did his best to keep his face from heating up at the sight of the hot boys in front of him.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 3:06 am

America grinned and said, "Sure! Let's go!" was this a bad idea, he was going to embarrass himself in front of his new friends. He was glad the shorter blonde had decided to be part of their little circle of friends, because he was cute. Maybe Antonio would comfort him if he started to freak out and America laughed a bit and said, "Yeah, my bro Matt does that too, asking me why I watch it if it scares me." he began to lead them to his house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 3:11 am

Arthur smiles softly, "You have a brother? Older or younger...?" He asked, "I have three older brothers..." He sighs, "They love to tease me about everything to be honest, not just horror movies..." He rolled his eyes and pulled one of the fries from his meal out of his bag, popping it into his mouth. He offered one the the American blonde, knowing he liked french fries from seeing him come home with them frequently. "They were quite mean to me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 3:17 am

"Wow, all of us have brothers, then." Spain said, happy that they all had another thing in common. "I have an older brother too, we fight a lot but I know he loves me." he said, laughing. "Do you get along with your brother, Alfred? And why were they mean to you, Arthur? Maybe they were just teasing... Family's the strongest unit, I'm sure they love you behind all that." He smiled, and started eating his fries.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 3:19 am

America aid, "He's older, but just by a year, he' up in Canada right now, something about visiting his homeland or somethin'." he heard the Brit's description about his brothers and says,"Sorry dude, that sucks." he frowned but regained his smile as he was offered a fry and happily ate it. They made it back to his house and asked,"Monsters/ghosts or murderers?". He looked over at Antonio and said, "I guess, we don't really talk that much, sometimes it's like he's invisible or something because I never see him around and this was before he went to Canada!" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 3:24 am

England shrugged and said, "I don't know... I suppose." His voice was quiet as though he didn't really believe it. He perked up a bit when they arrived at America's dorm and he shook his head, amused, "I don't care. Either way all I'll be seeing is the inside of my eyelids while I try not to give myself nightmares for life." He laughs a little and sits on the couch in front of the tv, ignoring all of the trash around it. "You two can pick."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 3:31 am

Alfred laughed at what Arthur had said and said, "Don't worry dude, like I said, the hero is here to protect ya!" he crouched down to where the movies and picked out a movie and said,"This one has both!' he took out the DVD and put it in the DVD player jumping onto the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 5:12 am

England gave a mock sigh, "Of course... You must really have something against letting me sleep. First keeping me up with your video game noise and now I'm going to have nightmares for months." He rolled his eyes but they were lit with amusement and the small smile tugging at the corner of his lips told a different story. He settles back onto the couch, grabbing a blanket from the side and wrapping himself in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 5:21 am

Spain sat beside England, and wrapped himself up in the blanket as well. "Hey Alfred, come on you should join us in here." He said, beckoning the other towards them. "What movie did you pick?" he asked, as he watched the DVD load.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 5:30 am

America looked over at the two under the blanket and smiled when offered to join and said, "Sure, and I don't know I just picked one out." he smiled and went under the blankets snuggle with the person next to him. He grabbed the remote and presed play and eerie music began to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 5:35 am

England curled his toes, already feeling a sense of dread well up in his stomach. He leaned and buried his face into America's chest. He couldn't say he was enjoying the music in the movie all that much so far. He jumped when he heard a scream and his hand darted to the corresponding appendage closest to it; Spain's own hand. He squeezed it gently, whimpering slightly and feeling uneasy. He swallowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 5:38 am

Alfred felt a blush creep on his face when the Englishman buried his head on his chest and when he heard the scream he couldn't help him self from hugging he smaller man and said, "Tony! It's gonna get up! We're gonna die! We're gonna die! This is so freakin' scary!Ahhh!!' he shut his eyes and hugged the Brit closer, thinking that Antonio wasn't afraid of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 5:49 am

"Oh-hhaha-l-look it's eh.. so fake! Ehehe dios mio j-j-just look at that!" Spain said as he brought the edge of the blanket to right below his eyes, trying to laugh the fear away. In truth, he had kind of wanted to go out and take a bathroom break, or watch the sunrise, or whatever, but he couldn't. All of a sudden, he felt a warm touch against his hand and when he looked down, it was England holding him. A blush rose in his cheek as he gripped on in tighter, and he rested his head against the other's shoulder. "Hey Arthur, are you ok?" he asked, even though he was afraid of it himself. He looked up at the American who seemed to be screaming along with the movie. "H-haha y-yeah whoo we're gonna d-die! T-this doesn't s-scare mee!" he replied, trying to keep his eyes open.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 6:18 am

America held his British friend close and continued to yell as the movie progress."Tony! Don't let it get us! Don't let it get us! Don't let it get us!" he repeating, he didn't think Antonio was scared, so while he 'protected' Arthur, he looked over at Antonio. No longer shutting his and kept them focused on Antonio's stunning green eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 4:52 pm

England whimpered again, biting his lip; the taller blonde's yelling was freaking him out even more than the movie was, but he didn't mind seeing as the former didn't seem to mind letting him bury his face into the American's chest. His grip tightened on Antonio's hand a little bit, though it wasn't crushing. When America's screams died down, everything went silent. England lifted his head slightly to see those gorgeous sky orbs; they were staring right into the olive ones of Spain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 8:28 pm

"I-I will! D-don't worry, I will protect you... b-bonit--AHH!" Something surprising popped up and Spain looked to the side, trying not to look at it. Instead, he saw America's stunning blue eyes staring straight into his, and somehow he began to calm down, and he felt a heat rise in his cheeks. "H-h-hey amigo, that's unfair... you're not watching." he chuckled, but kept his gaze on Alfred... not wanting to lose sight of the calming bit of sky. He continued to hold onto England's hand, and sighed, loving the warmth that he felt through his clothes.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 11:10 pm

America stop screaming when he had forgotten that he promised to be the Englishman's hero. He held him closer as Antonio caught him staring into his eyes and said nervously said, "U--Ugh, right, sorry." he laughed it off and turned back to the screen. He was still scared of the movie but he had to hold his reputation up as a hero, or whatever was left ofthat reputation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 12:13 am

Arthur gives a smile as he watches the American trying to be brave. He found it rather sweet that he and the Spaniard were both working so hard to keep each other and himself calm. He snuggled closer to the blonde, burying his face in the American's neck. He glanced at the Spaniard, trying to block out the noise form the movie. He watched the brunette with interest as he tried to be brave as well. He squeezed his hand again gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 5:10 am

"Hm?" Spain felt a light squeeze from England, and he moved his gaze to him and started whispering. "How are you h-holding up? Are you alright?" When he thought about it, England was actually the one making the least noise among all of them. It made him a bit ashamed, and he hoped that neither of the two noticed how scared he really was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen-agetalia
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: