Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme rp, The colder war

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:22 am

America placed a kiss on his forehead and said, "We're all gonna die sometime." he said looking down, they had just been looking at death not 2 hours ago. He said, "We all got stuff reminding us that we're gonna die, but that's okay." they were all going to die and just like humans they didn't know when, he had his own insecurities, but none of them reminded him of something so deep, they were mostly just physical appearance, and the teasing that some people took too far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:28 am

Russia didnt say anything. Still hating the marks. He took a breath in, not sure if he should say it or not... "Let me treat the marks like you treat you weight" He said, not trying to be mean about his weight, but defend himself for acting and not letting America see the marks. He looked down and could swear the had moved, black going out to one side from the point they hit. The radiation killing the skin and turning it black. He winced at it. But it would eventually go away, but not with in teh next years. That was alot of time to try and hide them
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:33 am

America shut up when Russia had compared the marks to his weight. He didn't look at him and said, "They're different." he was silent, "The marks aren't your fault." he let the Russian be, crossing his legs on the bed, he fixed his boxers pulling them up a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:38 am

Russia rolled himself in the blanket. Hiding the marks. He scolded America lightly. America wasn't fat, but want thin, he had a flat stomach, not over or under the bar. "For some strange reason, you think you are fat. You are not fat and there is no reason for you to think that. You somehow manged to convince yourself your the opposite of what you are." He scolded sweetly, if that was potable. He looked at America, having wrapped himself up in the blanket like a bouretto
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:42 am

America blushed and didn't want to look at Russia and said, "For some reason you think you need to cover up in front of me." England and the other nations seem to think it's okay to judge everything that America eats. He said, "You look okay, the make don't make you look bad, just shows that you've been through a lot, don't be embarrassed, especially in front of me." scooting a bit closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:49 am

Russia shifted his weight, making him roll out of the blanket. He took his time though. Being in no rush to let any one see the marks. He fell out of the blanket facing the floor and his back up for examination. He blushed. Still hating the marks, even if he let America see them, and if he wanted, he could easily roll himself back up. "You really arnt fat..." He said, mouth covered by the blanket. He looked up at America, blushing, but not joking
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:53 am

America suppressed the need to laugh as Russia fell out of the bed, he smiled at him and when Russia had denied that he was fat America turned his head and blushed saying, "And the marks you have, don't make you look bad." the subject was just touchy for him and just wanted to brush it off or change the subject. He slid from the bed to the floor and was sitting next to Russia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 8:10 am

Russia grumbled and blushed even more. Letting his back show, but really not wanting to flip over, where most of the marks were. He stopped shifting and just sat, feet up in the air and letting America look at his back, no matter how it made him feel. He was getting more and more ok with it, but America treated him differently than the other nations. Like Russia wount call him fat, but England and France would. He wondered why they both disliked America. But he really didnt care. Ug...England and France, they where probably wanting to both kill Russia. Having brought America to near death. His marks started hurting again. He no longer wanted to move, just sit there until the wave of pain passed.He recalled the Soviet Chernobyl power plant. He would have a good day, and then bad days, where he felt like he coundt move and the mark out spread faster. He silently promised that he would be whit America through the fall out. It being one of the hardest things to do live with as a nation.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:07 pm

America sat on the floor and wondered where those marks were from. He said they were from his boss but they looked, he didn't now, natural? He had a lot and he knew that they weren't all from bombs, he wanted to know, but didn't want to make the Russian tell him since he was so self-conscious about it. He looked at his marks on the Russian's back and looked over at the floor, not wanting the Russian to catch him staring, "Hey don't worry about it." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:10 pm

Russia continued grumbling in to the floor. He dint move, not wanting to pain and lots o f the pain coming back to him. He winced slightly and he didnt even know why. "America, can you tell me somthing?" He asked softly wanting him to awser a quistion to more and even rolling over on to his back, shoving his horabble scared chest to America, being more willing after showing him his back.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:14 pm

America looked up as the Russian had asked him to answer something, he took a glance at his chest, and wasn't horrified, but a bit surprised, many questions filling his head, but none of them becoming out loud. He nodded and and shifted his eyes from the mark and to Russia's eyes saying, "Yeah, what is it?" generally curious and the Russian might want to ask him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:18 pm

Russia sliped back on to his side, noticing America look over his chest. "America," He started, being quite "Do you still trust me?" He asked, after the bombs, the killing of his boss, the beating America walked in on and all the other shit that had happend in there relationship so far. He kept his face down in to the floor. He didnt give America a chance to awser, he quickly followed up with "Is you r boss ok?" He asked, softly still, trying to change the topic and being scared of Americas awser. He had all the reason on the word to not trust him any more.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:24 pm

America's eyes widen when Russia asked him if he still trusted him. It was an absurd question, after all this how could he not, he trust Russia with his life, and would do whatever to prove to Russia that he did he had said, "W..What?" looking surprised, "Of course! What kind of question is that?!" he exclaimed, he loved the Russian and trusted him after everything, if anything Russia should be weary of America, he hadn't been there and so how ould he trust that he was going to be there. He had been too late to prevent the beatings Russia endured and Russia had been there the whole time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:30 pm

Russia didnt say anything, looking down at the floor instead of up at America. He put his coat back over him, wanting to cover himself again. He beleaved that America trusted him, but at the same time wondered what reason he had to still trust him, or even care for him... He turned over and sat up. He still wanted to get off the topic more. He would have to go back to russia again soon, he would have a new boss, and the new boss may or may not be mean, but he didnt have any controll over it, still being warry of any form of boss he had after his old one pushing him to near death before
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:35 pm

America scooted over to Russia and pulled him into a kiss, then broke it saying, "I trust you, more than you know, you're worth everything to me." he paused and shifted his eyes so that he wasn't looking into the Russia's violet eyes and said, "I'm not good with words, but I just want you to know that...I love you and I trust you completely."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:41 pm

Russia smiled a bit. He kissed back. "Iv told you that im going to change my government, so you dont have to if you dont want to." He said, avoidong using communist. He sat up more, not being a scarde to let America see his brused and beaten chest. "I will get a new boss soon, would you come to Russia and meet him wiht me?" He said, hoping that his boss was going to be nice to him and America. He kissed America again. He would get it if America didnt want to, but he would love it if he did. They never got to relly relaxe, they got to go to new york, but had so meny worries over they head it almost wasnt fun.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:51 pm

America smiled it didn't falter about Russia's change in government he said, "Of course I'm gonna go with you, I have to approve." he joked, but secretly he wanted to go because he didn't want this boss to be like the old one. He wouldn't let Russia go alone, he had to make sure Russia was okay, and he would probably be able to do something if the other boss did do anything to Russia since that wasn't his boss. America could still feel that his boss was alive, but not in the country, which was in ruins, he was probably sure that if they looked outside the window everything would be destroyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:57 pm

Russia used America and the bed for support to stand up. He got up and walked around with teh blanket over him untill he found his coat. He looked around and found everything, being fully dressed and warping the scarf higher than usual, hiding the mark on his neck. He wacched America. He opend the door, enough to fit his head out. He looked around and the smeel of smoke and population poured in the house. The sun turing red from teh fires and the air probobly being toxic. He felt another stad of guil.t America seemed to stand up alot better the accual nation America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 8:06 pm

America's stomach churned as he saw the smoke and the ruins, he wanted to cry, 25 of his states looked like that. He got up and rushed to the door, not caring if his body ached. He opened the door and his stomach dropped, his country, his people, he could hear nothing but faint sounds of sirens. He leaned on the doorway, and slumped to the floor. Looking at his country, destroyed, so many people, some many of his people suffered. And that was just in D.C he didn't want to imagine what New York or Texas looked like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 8:11 pm

Russia tried stopping America from going out. He failed and felt his heart crack seeing America fall to his knees. He wrpaed his arms around America, picking him up and turing him in to his chest and away from teh door. He didnt know what to say, they was nothin ghe could say. He put a hand on his back and went to sit on the couch. He rubbed his back "Its going to be ok~" He said over and over, not sure what else to say
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 8:15 pm

America couldn't help but turn his head and just look at his ruined country. How were they going to get to Moscow, the airports were probably destroyed and there was smoke and ash everywhere. He thanked that Russia was there with him, because if he wasn't this would have completely broken him. He nodded a bit and his voice cracked, "Y...Yeah, it's okay.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 8:20 pm

He gigged at his own dark humor. "Well, I dont think my home would look any better..." He said, still pushing the Americans face in to his neck with one hand and rubbing his back whit the other. "Dont worry, I have a new boss and I can see what Russia can do to help America." He said, they were lover, and allies, he had to help ether way. He cohse his next words carfully. "We dont have to leave right away, there is no use making you go to both of our houses to see what was done..." He said, hoping that his new boss would be ok with him staying wiht America
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 8:29 pm

America nodded, Russia was right, his home probably didn't look the best either. He wrapped his arms around the Russian burying his head in the crook of Russia's neck. He sighed and looked up at him saying, "How long do you think we'll have to wait." he didn't know how many survivors there were but he tell there was less than half of the capital's population. e doesn't want to see Russia's face when he sees his own country in ruins and so decided that it was best to stay here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 8:37 pm

Russia nodded understandingly, "You don't even have to go to Russia with me, my boss don't care it seems, he will let me stay here as long as I go home eventually." He said, smiling that how his new boss acted around his and Americas relationship, but finding it a little odd at the same time. He held America for a longer time. Kissing him occationly as telling him it was going to be ok. He giggled. "I bet there is still at least 100 mc donals left standin gin your nation." He said with a small smile
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 8:45 pm

America looked up at Russia and said, "I'm gonna go to Russia with you whether you want me to or not." quiet serious, he didn't want the Russian to get hurt. He hadn't met Russia's new boss, but he hoped that he was a lot nicer than the last one. He heard the Russian crack a joke and laughed and said, "I didn't think you had a sense of humor." at least not a bright one, he knew the Russian had a dark sense of humor though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme rp, The colder war
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next