Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme rp, The colder war

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 7:57 pm

America didn't know how Russia was going to bring him back, but for some reason, he believed him. He nodded and said, "I know you can bro." he looked down, at nothing particular. If Russia had succeeded in bringing him back, would he be the same? Or would he be a different person? He didn't want to think about, right now he just wanted to make sure Russia was okay. Russia had the strength to finish his bosses off, he knew he did, but the loyalty invovled, no matter how bad your boss is, it's still hard to betray them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 11:54 pm

Russia gave America a sad smile and looked down at the floor. He shifted, now knowing where to start in helping bring America back. He sighed and looked back up to America, smiling normal and now thinking about his bosses, he would make them suffer and love watching them die. He wrote under the seat, not wanting to write to much, he put. "Im loyal to America" He wrote in broken writing, the "a" at the end of America being disformed becuase hte plain shook, and started going down and Russia sat back, they were now in alaska. And he would meet his bosses, and make them pay.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 12:00 am

America returned a smile to Russia, looking around, wondering when the plane was going to land. Could he sleep, no he couldn't he said, "I'm sorry." again for no apparent reason, but he felt the need to say it. He was bored, that's what he thought about the afterlife, boring, unable to do nothing. He saw the writing and smiled a bit and said, "I'm loyal to Russia and I'm loyal to Ivan." he said, and felt the plane shake, looks like his question was answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 12:08 am

Russia blushed at Americas words, he looked at his feet as the plain landed, he glared at the teen for one last second before leaving, and walking out in to the cold alaskan night, they eventually got to the official Rus-American border, a small cabin on the Russian side. Bary viable from Alaska. He looked at America, soft snow starting to fall. He smield, and pulled Americas gloves out of his poket, putting the blood stained fabric on his own hands and starting to the cabin. He walked in, and started talking with his bosses, be went in to the knticah, grabbed a knife, and walked back. His bosses didnt bring there guns, and had had more than enough to drink. He stabbed all 3 in the neck, loving the red blood spreading on the floor. He took of on of Americas gloves, put his hand in the blood, and in big letters across teh wall, "s" "o" "r" "r" "y". He smiled and walked back out of the house, grinning and walking back to America, unaware of the blood drops on his cheek. He laughed, turned to America. "There dead!" He laughed, walking back to America. "There gone, there finally gone! I made then suffer like you did!" He scram.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 12:16 am

America had followed Russia, not feeling the cold weather of Alaska. He would have snuggled into Russia's coat for warm, and smiled at the fond memory of when he went to Russia and asked him if there was room for 2 in his jacket. He walked with Russia to the Russo-American border and waited outside for Russia, not wanting to see Russia slaughter his bosses. He waited outside and heard the screams of the other men and some dark laughing from Russia, he put his hands in his pocket out of habit, and looked up at the sky. If this is what Russia wanted for America killing himself, then so be it. He saw Russia come out stained in blood and saw how proud he was of his recent killing and gave him a slight smile, "That's great dude." his enthusiasm on anyone dying wasn't the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 12:25 am

Russia grinned, and he walked through America. "Now," He sighed, looking a bit more...broken. "Im not sure if you will be the same when you come back...." He said softly, his tone implying that America didnt have much of a choice. He closed his eyes for a second. "I can send some of my people to re colonies America..." He said, even softer than before. He knew that America would denfintly change, being raized by brittan was a totaly diffrent story than being cared for by Russia... He looked at America, smiling though. He picked up his cellphone and talked for a good 1/2 hour. The other person sounding a bit upset, but cooperative. He turned back to America. "There are Russian ships, carring supplies, and other stuff, I dont even know if this could work..." He looked down, but wanted it to work, it would have to work... He sighed and wached the lights of about 5 huge tanker ships get closer to the once America state.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 12:33 am

America once again frowned at being walked through, stayed silent, was he really coming back. He looked over at Russia, he supposed once he was re-encarnated that his soul would leave? He didn't know why he was still here and he didn't know his new self would be. How different would he be? Being influenced by Russia, would he fight independence? Would his feelings change? There were so many questions he didn't want to think about. He sat on the snow, wanting to be in a different position than standing there and staring, he watched Russia as he spoke on the phone, not understanding a word. He said, "I think it will, and I'm gonna apologize now, I heard from England I was an ass in my teen years." he didn't know what would happen, but he began to fade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 12:42 am

Russia didn't say anything. He turned back to America, but he was getting harder and harder to see. "Your going to be fine~" He cooed at America, turning his back to him and walking to the coast, and looking over the ships. Huge blusky ships form the Soviet days. He laughed in to the air at America comment on his teen years. "Dont even worry, America, your going to be fine and safe." He said, poeple starting to unload the ships. Bring out crates of food and supplies and running them to different towns. He yelled at them from a long way in Russian. The man yelling somthing back and coninuting to unload. He had told him that alaska was, fine, no bombs....but no one here ether. He was afraid to turn around, wondering what was happening to America. He closed his eyes in a wince, wating for what ever was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 12:48 am

America stood as the ships unload, he saw the big black ships, they looked like the ones he had used to intimidate Japan, into giving their whales. He looked over to Russia. These were going to be his new people. He wouldn't remember anything, how much would change. He would probably know Russian and probably keep the same appearance. As more things were unload the more transparent his started to look. He stayed behind Russia and said, "Thanks.....for everything." sitting back on the snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 12:53 am

Russia smield, not opening his eyes. "I love you, why would I not help you?" He asked softly. He looked around, the shiped turned on the deck lights, making the land around tehm light up along with them. He flinched, wanting to look at America, but not wanting to at the same time. He turned around and could only see a faint tracing of his outline. "Your going to be fine~" He said smiling. He looked back away from America, not sure what he though about anything. He was loyal to America, to Alfred, and that ment trying to do anything he could to help him. He shook and looked at the decks of the ships, all 5 ships making the rocky coat look like a horbor.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 1:00 am

America smiled and saw the more things that unloaded from the ships and said, "You're gonna do an awesome job." he saw his sight flicker, and said, "I love you too big guy, and I give ya a tough time, kick my ass okay?" he said with a grin, he loved Russia and he was going tp miss everything. "Hey remember that time when we had sex in the meeting closet." he smiled at the funny memory and England's face was priceless, he couldn't help but let a few tears slip out and said, "And when you were too scared to ask me to marry you and I asked you instead." they were supposed to get married,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 1:07 am

Russia giggled, he nodded yes. "I will love you forever, and don't think that Im not going to give you a harder time" He smield lightly, and sighed, he turned back to America, not seeing anything, but knew that he was somewhat still there. "Do you think england wants to kill me?" He said smirking a bit. He wached the lights of one of the ships go out. Then the next 3 flicker off. Singling that they were unloded, only the last ship still being unloded. "They will leave, pick up more supplies and come back here. Eventualy, they will probobly build a harbor here.." He said, him and his poeple were natraly indostrouse, wanting to expand, build, factors, mines, but in Americas case, it was a blessing, he would be able to get more of a economy quicker. He sighed and turned away. Sitting down in the snow.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 1:12 am

America could faintly see himself and said, "Maybe, but he wouldn't do anything, he's too much of a pansy to say anything to you about it." and then he stayed silent, "I wonder if anyone will notice that I died." asking seriously. He said, "I love you too, and wherever I go after this, I'll still love ya." he saw the people unload, once they establish a government, he should be set. He said, "I'll see you later." not being able to see himself, he couldn't say good bye and so ended with that, "I love you, I'm sorry and thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 1:22 am

Russia could not help but to fell a little hurt by Americas words, felling bad for him. "He was your big brother, he cares for you like a dad..." He chose his words carfully. "Dont be sorry, you will grow up to be big and stronger than me" He said softly. He wached the lights the ship works carring make tehre way to the town. Nome?was it? He kept eyes on them as the workers dealed out the food, medical,and other goods to the town. He sighed and look around, the last ship going dark and the town being helped. He looked around for America, not seeing him, he tunred back and put his knees to his chest. He only now noiced that the Hammer and sickly was on the side of the boats, not the Russian flag. He sigehd and looked down on his pants. Shivering lightly in the snow.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 1:26 am

America smiled a bit and saw the communist symbol, his nation would be a communist nation. He sighed and said, "He does, and I'll be damn if he starts a war with you or something." he chuckled. "I love you." and he was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 1:30 am

Russia didnt say anything, he kept his head in his knees and just shook and wanted to cry, a choking felling taking over his trought. He evetnaluy looked up, and around, turning his head to quickly and hurting his own neck. He continued looking, and set a hand on his neck. Pushing on teh area and rubbing lightly. He sighed and got up, walking around and tunring, he knew America would be gone, but now he was looking for America, the same America that he loved. He stood in place for a few second, oblivoise to the loud ship horns going of as the ships left.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 1:39 am

A little boy about 3 feet tall shivered as he woke up in the snow, he wasn't naked but he had very little on. He wrapped his arms around himself to try and keep himself warm, as puffs of air come from his mouth. He was alone, it was dark and he was hungry and cold. He got up and searched for some warmth, and saw a strange light and some huge boat. He hid behind a tree, he shivered as it continued to get colder. He didn't know who he was or how he got there. He was going to freeze, why was he here alone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 1:46 am

Russia started getting more and more panicked. Where was America. The ships left and he started running, looking around, and starting to sweat, even in the cold. He only ran faster because of the cold, thinking how it would affect America more than himself. He started getting in to the wild area of the coast. He ran around, and foze when he saw a short boy shivering behind one of the trees. "America!" He yelled Running at the other, and walking when he consird that America would not know him. He walked to the boy, he unwrapped his scarf and handed it to the boy. "Its cold, wrap yourself up so you dont freeze" He said befor sitting down a few feet away from America. He looked at him, holding the scarf out.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 1:52 am

He heard a named being called, America? Was that him or someone else, he saw a man running towards him, he seemed to have known him. He was tall, that's all he could see in the dark. He wanted to run, but the man did seem to know him, and seem frantic to find him. He was shirvering and when the man offered him the scarf he took it. It was long and wrapped around his neck and it was took and wrapped extra around his arms and asked, "Do you know who I am?" looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 1:59 am

Russia smiled lightly. "Yes, You are Alfred F Jones, and your the Unidted states of America, I am Ivan, Soviet Russia" He said, not wanting to go in to all the story. He put out his arms "Its too cold for you, we need to go back to my house..." He said, he knew that America was getting too cold by the way he was shivering. He slowly moved over to America, he sat back down and brushed the hair out of the others eyes. "Im so glad your ok..." He smield, America was ok, he felt like crying, but only because he was happy. He moved closer, picking America up and standing up, he didnt wait for America to react or give him a chance to try and get away. He carried America and rubbed his hand over his back, "Its ok, your going to be fine~" Russai cooed again, loving that he could honstly tell him that and be sure hta it was true
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 2:04 am

Another thing that stood out about this man was his violet eyes, was that normal, were all eyes supposed to look so beautiful. He seemed nice and he seemed. He didn't know who he was, and felt a bit guilty that he didn't know the other like the other seemed to know him, he said, "I...Ivan." tasting the name on his mouth. ANd apparently his name was Alfred F Jones. He let himself be picked up, too cold to care. The mans embrace was warm and he leaned his head on his chest. Even though he didn't know who he was and didn't know why he cared, he just enjoyed it. And when he said things were going to be fine, he believed him for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 2:09 am

Russia shifted open his coat, using a hand to put it over America, he wraped his up in his coat and held him, trying to keep him stedy as he walked through the snow, the storm getting more and more like a blizzerd. He looked down and leaned his head on Americas, "We will be at a house soon, ok?" He said, walking to the town, he would take the ship back to Russia when they came, but the cold was not good for America. "Are you ok?" He asked his softly, just wanting to hold him and tell him he was safe.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 2:13 am

America continued to nuzzle into the man's warmth. Were all people this nice? He didn't even know any people, he just woke up and this was the first person he met. He nodded and said, "Da." he looked around the scenery and looked up at the man, "How do you know me? Why are being so nice to me?" curious as to why the man was so nice to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 2:18 am

Russia winced, he used the trump card that he had seen in movies. "I will tell you when your older" He said softly, that had hit a nerve, but he would answer the 2nd question. "I help you because I care for you, you mean alot to me" He said softly, getting closer to teh town where food was still being rationed. He called out to the works in Russian, they handed him food, and water. He walked in to a house that seemed empty, a vaction home from the days of old America. He walked in and sat America on the bed. "Are you hurt?" he asked, looking straght at him.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 2:23 am

America saw the other people in the line being handed food, and he didn't say anything. "How can you care for me if you just met me?" he didn't understand, what was he to this man, it made him feel....wanted....a slight bit loved. When they got home it was modestly warmer from outside and he was set on the bed and the larger man examined him and he smiled and said, "Yup, I'm okay, thanks for saving me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme rp, The colder war
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next