Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme rp, The colder war

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 12:03 am

America continued to blushed but let out a low chuckle, "You're starting to sound a lot like France." he joked rested his head in the crook of Russia's neck, he took in his scent, 'Spicy vanilla and vodka.' he smiled. And when Captain America was mentioned his head shot up and said, "Yeah, he's cool, you and him have a lot in common."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 12:08 am

"Oh? Can I be your hero~ohonhonhon?" He mimed France's laugh. Failing though. He kissed America. "Can you be my Hero~?" He continued to tease. He did love the scent and warmth America had. He found a mark on America chest. "Are you feeling in less pain?" He asked, the supplies and money Americas boss were giving him should be getting there, acting like a bottle of aspren.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 12:12 am

America laughed at Russia, "Dude, that's creepy." and he continued to hold him close,"Yeah, I can try to be your hero." he smiled, he barely felt pain because somehow Russia knew how to make him forget about it. He nodded and said, "It doesn't hurt as bad." he kissed him and said, "Thanks, even if you didn't send anything, you here is helping me more than you know." he said a bit shyly with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 12:19 am

Russia's smile faded, he looked at America with a totally serous look. "You are the love of my life, why would I not help you?" He said, still holding America like a kid and looking down at him. He smiled sincerely at him. "I keep telling I will love you more that you would ever be able to know." He cooed softly at him. He sat on the couch, lettin gAmericas legs spread out, but still holding his upper body on his lap
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 12:25 am

America looked at Russia in the eyes and for once he was able to read the sincerity in his eyes, and his eyes welled up with tears, why did Russia always make him feel so loved? Why was Russia so perfect? He turned his head so that Russia would't be able to read his eyes, and sat on Russia's lap holding onto him, he loved him so much, but he never had the words to tell him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 1:01 am

Russia brushed the few strands of his blond hair out of America eyes. He ghosted his fingers over his cheek and neck. "Show me your pretty eyes~please~?" He asked, wanting America to look at him. Wanting for America to just sit and let him see him. "Please~?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 1:06 am

America didn't want to look, but Russia had asked him to, he looked at Russia with tears in the corners of his eyes. He felt so loved by the Russia and he loved the Russian so much. He didn't say anything as he stared into the unreadable pools of violet. He held onto him, not wanting to let go, wanting Russia to continue being close to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 1:11 am

Russia watched him turn over. He rubbed the tears off the corners of his eyes with the pad of his thumb, making America squint. He continued to look at him. "Why are you crying? Is there something wrong?" Russia asked softly, wanting for America to just be happy. "Don't cry~ It makes me sad when you cry" He said looking down at America head in his lap.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 1:19 am

America felt weak for crying but just loved Russia and Russia loved him so much he could help but cry a bit and said, "I'm sorry, I'm acting like a girl, but you make me feel...." he paused for the right words, there were so many words to describe how the Russian made him feel. He said, "Loved, happy.....I love you so much." and that's all he could say, he went up to kiss him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 1:26 am

Russia blushed a deep red. That hit it for him. He pulled America up, and sat the American to straddle him. He kissed him until he ran out of air and put America face in to his neck. "Shh~ Its ok, I love you too~" He said, not sure what to say, now he knew what America felt like when he complemented him. He smiled. Rubbing Americas back and keeping his head in his neck. "I love you, hero" He said kissing America
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 1:33 am

America was taken by surprise when Russia moved him to a straddling position he wrapped his arms around the Russian's neck and kissed back. Everything was going to be okay. His people were going to get help, he and Russia survived and they both loved each other. the bad things that had happened to them were just distance, painful, memories or nightmares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 1:44 am

Russia smiled, and he kissed back. Trying not to think about his bosses. He kissed America. Just being happy in the moment. His phone when off, without braking the kiss, he pulled it out of his pocket and open the message, from his bosses. He didn't want to, but he open the massage, holding git behind America back and reading it.

'Мы решите, как вы можете заплатить нам спиной, убить этого ребенка Америке, он громко на наш вкус, это больше, чем платить возмещение нас же.'
:
' We decide how you can pay us back, kill that America kid, he is to loud for our taste, it's more of a refund than paying us back though. '

Russia stopped breathing, he didn't move, reading the message over and over. He tried not to let anything show on his face. Feeling nothing but panic and a horiffed feeling come in waves over him. He though that his bosses liked America! He shut the phone and held it in his hand. He sighed, trying to think rationally. He coudnt even think, he put the phone back in his pocket. No, no he coundt tell America, he was just starting to settle out in to a normal life, rebuilding his nation. And now, Russia was being told to kill the love of his life.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 1:53 am

America heard the phone make a noise, wasn't his, so it must have been Russia'. He broke the kiss when Russia had opened to read it. He wiped his mouth on his sleeve and asked, " 'S that your bosses?" looking him, turning his head to see the message but it was in Russian so he turned back around and didn't bother to read it. He smiled at Russia and saw his face grow serious and blinked, "What's up?" basically asking 'What was wrong?' he was so happy before and his attitude completely changed. He wondered, if it was his bosses, what did they say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 2:03 am

He smiled and kissed America. "Oh, just my bosses, they wanted me to know that I'm now allies with China" He said, lying through his teeth. He hated the feeling of having to lying to America. "Sh~ its ok, America, just rest" He said, the panic and horrified feelings being replaced by a dead sadness. His bosses wanted him to kill America, his bosses wanted to kill the only person the he mattered to him. He Pushed America head in to his chest. He pushed on the phone as hard as he could, and he heard the snap of the chest plastic casing of the phone. He held America, his bosses had made him kill people before, but he couldn't he couldn't kill America. He knew that if he didnt, his bosses would, make it more long and painful for America, and then punish his afterwerds.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 7:24 pm

America looked a bit confused and said, "Oh, China?" and smiled, "That's cool, the more allies you have the easier it gets." he continued to hugged and shut his eyes, he felt very content, even though half of his nation was destroyed, he and Russia would be okay and they would rebuild their nations together. He smiled at the thought, things ere going good and he heard the phone case crack and was snapped out of his thoughts, and they went to him, "Hey." he laughed a bit, "Being allies with China isn't so bad, don't be so pissed." thinking he broke the phone case because he was angry about the new alliance and he grinned, "That guy can help when you're tight on cash."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:31 pm

Russia giggled, or tried to. He could not help but to try and smile to. He didn't say anything, Ignorance is bliss. He kissed America on the side of his head. "Dont worry about me, ok?" He in to his hair. He kissed America again "Do you still owe that money to china?" He asked, trying to move the topic out and a new one in.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:39 pm

America sighed and quickly forget, "Yeah, but don't you go off trying to paying it off or anything, I gotta do some stuff on my own too ya know." he grinned. He wondered what Russia was mad about a few seconds ago, but wouldn't pry into Russia's issues. America kissed him on the lips and rested his head on his chest, usually he would be embarrassed for acting so submissive, but he's grown sort of accustomed to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:45 pm

Russia let America rest on his chest, hoping the his heart beat would not show the panic he was felling show. He rubbed a hand down and up America back. He though, what could he do, he would not tell America, he could not tell any one. Thats not how they did there "bissness". He started to think of what they would do to America. He had seen them before, a metting with his boss on how to take (or attempt to) take down the Russian mob, they of coarse, failed. They would cut up credit cars and shove them down his trough, torturer him and then once they had there fun kill him, that is if Russia didnt do what he was told. He felt his head and heart brake, getting a screhing headach.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:50 pm

America had noticed the increase in heart beat, still thinking it had something to about China. He remembered what Francis had told him, when you're in love, he said, you're all nervous and your heart begins to beat faster, and you're feelings are conflicted and you might deny it at first but then you accept it. He thought about it and saw that Russia's heart was beating faster, he looked a bit worried or nervous , and his feelings might be conflicted. His eyes snapped open and asked, "Hey....how close are you and China? I know you guys were both into communism at the same time and, I was just, ya know wondering?" had the alliance between the countries made the bond stronger?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:56 pm

Russia didnt say anything for a while,,, thinking about something to say. He didnt want to keep telling America things that were not true, he eventually said "No, its purely military" He whispered. He only realized his words a second later, hoping that America didnt ask what was in the text or anything like that. He kissed America after that, "I love you" He said, wrpaing his arms around his neck
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 9:03 pm

America grinned and said, "Yeah, sorry, man I'm turning into a paranoid old lady." he laughed, and kissed Russia, maybe he was just getting paranoid, after all they've been through, he wouldn't be surprised if he had preferred China, less trouble. He smiled and said, "You're bosses were pretty cool, helping me out like that and stuff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 9:08 pm

Russia once again didn't say anything. He rested his head on Americas chin. He shifted away, putting America on the couch next to his and looking at him intently. "Do you know who my bosses are? America?" He said, wanting to tell America so bad, he would pay eventually, they said. He was being forced to kill America. He couldn't take it. The pain in his head getting worse and his chest pounding. He felt himself starting to panic again and he pushed a hand through America hair.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 9:13 pm

America was confused by the sudden question and shrugged, "Your bosses? No, part of your government?" was that the right answer. He was grateful, and usually he wasn't good at expressing gratitude, or just didn't notice that someone had done something nice for him. But he was glad he had Russia here to protect him, his nation was falling apart and was very vulnerable, he could easily be invaded or killed, but he was glad Russia was here, he didn't like to depend on people and liked to be the hero while others were the side kicks, but liked the feeling of security.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 9:24 pm

Russia staied quite for a long time, getting more and more paniced and scard for America. He pushed over America, putting his head inside America coat. "Those 3 men were the leaders of the Russian mafia..." he said, barly able to here himself. He felt his own heart stop, America was just going to ask more and more questions, and then he would end up telling him more and more. Or he could decide not to... He sighed in and said "They are not mean to me, they are just...strics..and ...........only in it for the money...." He said already wanting to cry with out america saying anything
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 9:30 pm

America looked surprised and was a bit concerned that Russia hid in his coat he looked down and before he could ask what was wrong, he learned that they were the Russian mafia. He's trouble with the mafia at some point but it wasn't too big of a deal, not like in Romano's or Russia's place. He heard they were in it for the money. America blinked and said, "I was gonna pay them back when I was all situatated and stuff." is that what he meant? For the money, did they want interest on the money the were giving and said, "I was gonna give interest too." but then he had to pay back China, numbers made his head hurt. What was Russia so concerned or so worried about, "What's going on?" something didn't seem right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme rp, The colder war
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next