Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme rp, The colder war

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:17 am

Russia put his hand up and wiped Americas eyes. "Dont cry, I dont like it when you cry" He said softly. He looked at his feet "It makes me sad when you cry..." He coninued, ne nodded a second later "Why would I lie to you?"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:22 am

America took a deep breath and said, "Sorry, and yeah, I know you wouldn't lie to me, sorry." he repeated, he loved Russia more than a brother, and was grateful to him. He nuzzled into his warmth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:36 am

He smied at America and then forwed. "I have to go back to my home soon, I dont want to leave, but I have to eveutaly" He felt sad again. And looked down, he stood up and walked for him coat and other clotchs. His ass hurt like a civ, but he slid his cloths on and looked at America
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:51 am

America pouted, Russia had to leave so soon, "What? That's sucks, and that pain in your ass is gonna be there a while." he also got up and put on his clothes, saying, "Let's watch a movie or something, to make the time pass by."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:55 am

He let a sad smile fell over his lips. "Dont even joke about that" He smield "You have gotten bigger since last time" He said smirking. He sat on the couch, "Lets watch a scary moive,Da?" He said, wondering if America was scarde like old America. He noticed that he was thinking of America as America and old America as old America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 2:02 am

America buttoned up his shirt and said, "Sure, I could go for some horror." he didn't see the point in them, he used to be scared of them as a kid but they just entertain him to some extent. He went over to the where his movies were, and picked out a random one. He plopped it into the DVD player and sat down on the couch next to Russia pressing play. He looked at the movie with a sort of bored expression and when the murderer came out, he wasn't so fazed about, he wondered what Russia saw in the scary movies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 7:34 pm

Russia rolled on to Americas arms. "You use to scream and be so afraid of these movies~" He rolled on to Americas chest. "You would cry and then cling to the thing closet to you~That was always me~" He giggled out, he pushed his head in to Americas chest. "It was so cute~"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 8:45 pm

America snapped out of his boredom when Russia started speaking and flashed him a smile and said, "Well, yeah I used to be scared of them, 'cuz I know there things a lot more scarier out in the world than some murder or ghost." running a hand through Russia's hair he continued to look at the T.V. When he was younger he was scared of them, but not so much anymore,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 7:34 pm

Russia loved the felling of Americas head running through his hair. He sat up and cralwed over America. Kissing him on the cheek before resting his face on Americas shoulder. "You still are so cute~" He said softly, 1/2 teasing him
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:54 pm

America blushed slightly from the kiss and shifted his gaze somewhere else and said, "Men aren't cute." he pouted slightly. He held Russia closer, he smelled of spicy vanilla and vodka and smiled slight, "You smell good, like, spicy vanilla and vodka." nuzzling into him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:41 pm

Russia took the complement and kissed him again. "You pull it off though" He kissed his again. Resting in to America. "I love you," He started, a more calm look crossing his face. "How meny states be you have now?" He asked, wanting America to be as strong as he could be.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:56 pm

America grinned at him and said, "43 next time you come to visit I'll have 50!" excited, once he hit 50 he would have all the land previously lost by the old America back. He continued to snuggle against Russia and smiled, he hoped it always stayed like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:59 pm

Russia looked at America, only a inch or so away from his face. "America, would it be ok if i staied with you, untill 50? I still worry about you" He said, looking a bit sad as if America had already told him no. He shifted over America. Reasting on his side and looking in to Americas blue eyes, "It is ok if you say no, i would get it" No, he really woundt
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:08 pm

America's raised an "You wanna stay?" his face turned into a smile and said, "yeah!" and hugged him, having Russia stay with him would be great, but that means he would try to interfere with a lot of stuff, so he would have to do somethings behind his back so that Russia couldn't help him in certain things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:21 pm

Russia grinned down on America. "Thank you! you still are my little brother, after all" He said softly, Ukrain still cared for him (somewhat) and he still cared for belarus (somewhat). His famlaly replyed on each other, and he garded his sisters from harm. He would do the same with America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:29 pm

America laughed a bit and said, "Yeah, I know." he smiled and then his face turned a bit serious, "But you can't help me, I mean not at all, I wanna do this on my own and I wanna prove to you that I can do it on my own." having Russia here was going to be great, and he would have a great stress relief while trying to get the other 7 states.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:52 pm

Russia staied quite for a few secondss before nodding. "I love you still" He said softly. He kissed America before rolling off of his and sitting upright, not caring about the moive anymore. "That movie was a bit dumb,Da?" He asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 12:00 am

America said, "I love you too." smiling, he still knew some of the Russian he was taught when he as younger and said, "Я люблю тебя(I love you)" he laughed and said, "Yeah, it kinda was." he felt like the Russian was expecting something, "Did....umm...did America like them?" he asked a bit hesitantly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 12:13 am

Russia laughed out loud. "Defin: like" He giggled. "He would always watch them, and he told everyone that he loved them, but when he watched one, he would scream and get so afraid. He would not turn the moive off, because he though that it made him a wimp." He sighed, looking faonly at America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 12:25 am

A superpower like America was afraid of scary movies? He looked a bit confused and chuckled saying, "Whoa really? I've just been hearing bad things about the guy, what did you ever see in him?" he was apparently fat, greedy, afraid of small things like scary movies,and what he heard from England, pretty stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 12:28 am

Russia leaned his head down on Americas chest. "He was sweet, caring, cute, funny" He smiled and giggled "He was just so...I dont even know" Russia giggled again, kissing Americas chest. "He was not that bad" He wraped himself in Americas coat. "He was kinda like you"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 10:55 pm

America felt glad but afraid at the same time, he was going down the same road Russia's past lover was and he chuckled saying, "You think? I don't see it." not that bad, he had yet to hear positive things besides what Russia had said, it was strange, maybe they had more in common than he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 3:48 am

Russia nuzzled his head in to Americas neck, draming of old America, but that was new America. He loved New America, with all of his heart, but...he was not, Old America. He missed his lover, He wished that he could cameback, even if that ment giving himslef up. The went though all of it, the bombs, the hate, the everthing. He still loved America, though teh cold war, though teh space race, the war, that moeny, the shooting the death. He loved America. The old glove he carried with him hurt him now. He swore he coudl cover his face with them, and still smell meat. But they were covered in blood, and just looked broken. It was his lovers blood. He still doditn know. Were him and America loveres if this America was nothign but a clone he had brough up?
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 3:58 am

America wrapped his arms around Russia. He loved his big brother, he was always so nice to him, and always wonder what he saw in the other America. He was obviously better since Russia had raised him in his image and so he was just what Russia was looking for. England had told him so much about the other, how he had gotten so much power in such a short amount of time, and couldn't control his strength and wanted to help and spread democracy where it was unwanted. He didn't like that, the other sounded bossy and overbearing. He said, "I love you brother." nuzzling into the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 4:19 am

Russia smiled and warped his arms around his litte brother. He never wanted for him to be his America. His fredka. He pushed a hand though Americas pretty blonde hair. He smiled. "How many states do you have back?" He asked. He would protect America, with his life if nessiscary. He woudl keep him sasfe from anyone that would have ever even dreamed up hurting him. He was his worl, he was everything he did. He was everything he loved. But he was not America, he was a photocopy f America. He heared teh words, but teh didnt sound the same. "I love ou too~" He said smiling down at teh other and tring to keep to bit of depretion out of his eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme rp, The colder war
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next