Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme rp, The colder war

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:43 pm

America smirks a bit and says, "Wanna tell me what I did wrong?" and pouted when instructed not to give orders. The sight of Russia undoing his pants, only made him harder, his other quick partners were never this arousing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:45 pm

Russia though of somthing in a second. "I think you have been screwing around when I was gone~ America" He smirked up at him, shoving his pants down and moving it slow and forcfuly when around his member. He went back up to Americas face, grinding in to him wiht his thigh and kissing me
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:49 pm

America let out a scoff, "What makes up say-" and was cut off by another one of his moans, Russia knew what he was doing, and always knew how to push his buttons, he kissed back and said, "S....Stop teasing." he just wanted to be fucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:52 pm

Russia pulled off of America, setting cross legged a foot away. "Make me or put on a show~~" He said giggling, wanting ether of those to happen. America trying to domanate russia? hot, America waking of for Russia? Even better
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 11:00 pm

America pouted and said, "Are you serious!?" he wanted it and he was so needy and was desperate for release his cock hard. America didn't want to top and so decided that the show would suit him better, he sat up and leaned against the wall. He pulled out his member and gasped as it hit the cold air, he spit on his hand and slid the pants that were hugging his waist down. He put a hand covered in spit on his member and began to stroke himself up and down, hopefully this was the show Russia was talking about. He let out a shaky breath and felt pleasure as his hand was a poor substitute for the real thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 11:07 pm

Russia smirked and went over to America, sitting onl inches from him. He leaned closer to Americas face. "You are being vary good for Russia" He said with a seductive tome. "A vary vary good boy"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 11:13 pm

America blushed as he tried to suppress moans and bit the bottom of his lip, he continued to stroke the friction of his hand and member making pre-cum drip from the slit, he moaned out, "R...Russia." and shut his eye too engrossed in the stroking to pay attention to anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 11:25 pm

Russia wanted to give in to his own needs, so badly. He wached America. He took off his own cloths. Setting his clothing in a pial, but still waring teh gloves. He went over to America, hard from even watching America, he pushed Americas head back making him lay flat on the floor. He stratted America looking at him for a seconds before lifting himslef up and sliding himslef on to Americas member. He moaned at teh streching felling of Americas member in him. He loved teh pain the filled up his lover half, wanting to scream, but not having enough air to. He took a second before starting to move up and down on America. REsting his hands on Americas chest for support
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 11:31 pm

America continued to stroke himself until Russia went over an pushed him down. He looked at the naked Russian straddle him and was a bit confused, but his thoughts were cut of when his fully erect member was encased by Russia's warm entrance. He moaned out as he felt felt tight heat surrounding his cock, "S...So tight." he moaned out, he put his hands on the Russia's hips and pushed him up and slammed him back down with a low grunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 11:36 pm

Russia got enough breath to let out a falterd scream. Teh scream was cut off by the lack of air in his lungs. He just panted and let out 1/2 moans and scrams. He gasped when he was slammed down, the pain going away and begin reaplced by plusere. He rolled his hips and picked himslef up, dropping down on the American and moaning when he hit teh base of America cock. He moved up and down, plusere filling him up. "A..AmerI.Ca~!" He moed when he hit his prostate, only making him move faster
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 11:42 pm

America let out low grunts when the Russian slammed down on him, he took his hand and began to stroke the Russian's cock and thumbing the tip that was covered in pre-cum. He said, "R...Russia." he lower abdomen was growing warmer indicating that he was close. He continued to grip the Russian's hips leaving bruise marks and continued to slam him down on his cock. He was close and said, "I'm...so close, God you're so fucking tight." he said, and one more thrust and came inside of the Russian's ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 11:46 pm

Russia let out a breathy moan whenAmerica started pumping him. He bucked in to Americas touch, only moving America member around. He had a few more downs on America, body covered in sweat and small tears at the cornner of his eyes. America hit a stop that made his see white and he came on Americas hand and chest. He pushed himself up and off America falling on his chest and felling a line of hot come roll down his leg.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 11:51 pm

America was panting recovering from his orgasm and said, "I topped and didn't even have to try." he teased, wrapping his arms around the Russia, bringing him close and gave him a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 11:54 pm

Russia panted, not able to say somthing for a long time. "You were a good boy, is you dont swallow you pride next time I will have to swallow it for you~" He said, it being a promis, not a thret. He kissed America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 11:58 pm

America laughed and grinned saying, "I'll take note of that, you're kinda cute when you're naked on top of me like this." the sumissives were always cute and he was glad he had some practice before Russia came to visit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 12:00 am

"Enjoy it, Im not letting you top again" He panted, twisting his legs in Americas and fliping over, pulling America on top of him. "Did you have fun?" He asked. He giggled "You were quick to shoot down the idea that you have been getting that cute ass of your around,Da?" He said smiking now
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 12:04 am

America laughed, "Alright, Alright, I love your dick to much to top again." and yelped a bit when flipped over he smiled and said, "I had an awesome time." and when he said the next statement his face paled, "of course not, I've been waiting for you to get here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 12:07 am

Russia sighed "I dont care if you did, I should have been better to you, at lease staied at my house while you were a teen" He said, but he kissed America, smiling softly at him. "You warned me about your teen years" He said refering to old America saying that
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 12:10 am

America looked the other way and didn't meet the Russian's gaze, "It wasn't your fault.....it's mine....I'm sorry." and he was surprised by the kiss but kissed back. He looked confused and said, "What, I di--Oh, you mean that America did." he heard the same from England, that America gained Independence and then he looked over to Russia and said, "Why did you let me go so easily?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 12:20 am

Russia rolled out from under America, "I let you go becuase I didnt think there was a you in you being unhappy, what was the point of makeing you sad and end up resenting me, then just....letting you go...and still get to see you?" He said softly, he remeberd that day when he told America everything.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 12:33 am

America looked away and said,"I could never hate you, don't you think that the Old America gaining his Independence made him who he was." still obsessed with becoming just like the old America. He remember when Russia first told him everything, and he would say he was shocked, he didn't believe that he was lovers with Russia, but he wondered if the Old America came back, would Russia go back to him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 12:58 am

Russia sighed and looked at him, smiling. "It dosnt work that way, I love you, why would I make you sad so that I can have more than I need?" He said. "It just dosnt work that way" He said smiling, he brushed the strands of hair out of America eyes
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:03 am

America snuggled closer to Russia, even though he wasn't the real thing, he was glad Russia still loved him. If the other ever did come back though, he didn't think he would be able to bear it, if Russia left him. He kissed Russia and smiled, "I love you too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:07 am

He shifted to let America sunggle closer. He murmmed more than spoke. "I love you, so much, you dont know who much I love you" He said softly, smiling and blushing a bit at his own words
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:12 am

America, for the first time felt that the 'I love you' was directed to him and not the other America. He smiled and some tears welled in his eyes and said, "Really?" quietly, Russia had said it some many times, but for the first time he believed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme rp, The colder war
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next