Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScotlandxSpain

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 10:26 pm

As he ate, Scotland watched Spain take the frames down and brought his mind to the pitcher of orange juice and poured himself a glass. He also wondered just what Spain was planning on putting on the walls now that they were empty. "The food's gud. I should come here fer breakfast sometime." He chuckled to himself and took a sip of the juice before he continued eating. But, he felt a bit sad when Spain had pat his shoulder. The Scot was half expecting a hug, but it seemed that now wasn't the time for it. Scotland wondered if Spain would heal a lot faster if he had helped him. But, helped him with what? Waiting for the right opportunity to tell him would be a long time. But, Scotland hung on with what little hope he had in wanting Spain all to himself before someone else did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 7:29 am

"You should come here all the time." Spain said and sat beside Scotland, nestling his head on the other's shoulder. He watched happily as the other ate-- nothing pleased him more than see others enoy his cooking. He couldn't help notice though, that Scotland was rather quiet. Was... something wrong?
Spain sighed and thought about the previous night. He remembered snippets--how it felt like to be in Scotland's arms, the feel of his lips against his skin, the sounds he made with each thrust, every motion of their hips. Everything about him was intoxicating; even more so than all the whisky he consumed.
Spain found himself blushing at the thoughts, and instinctively he put a hand over Scotland's, stopping him from eating.
"Scotland?" Spain started, as he stared at Scotland's green eyes. He felt a flutter in his chest, the moment their gazes met. "Do you have anything planned today? I-I was thinking..." At this point, Spain played with his fingers and looked down at them trying to ease the tension. "Do you... do you want to go out today? The weather seems nice, it would be a waste if we stayed locked up." He smiled, and met Scotland's emerald gaze once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 3:38 pm

Scotland blushed lightly as he felt Spain lean against his shoulder. He loved the warmth of the other man against him. It had been the most comfortable warmth he had felt in the longest time. With each moment, Scotland had began to fall in with him even more. Of all the times he spent being alone, the feeling of another person being so close to him made him feel a lot better than he had been all those times he had been by himself. He had gotten too spaced out just thinking, he didn't realize Spain had said something until he felt the warmth of his hand break his train of thought.

His heart skipped a beat as their eyes met. He looked into Spain's eyes and there was no way he could say no to that face. "Nae, I...I dinnae, really.." He trailed off, mesmerized by the green orbs that looked back at him. It looked rather intimate from the look in his eyes. In truth, he really didn't have any plans to begin with. And whatever it was Spain had planned, it was better than being alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 10:46 pm

Spain looked at Scotland's face, and noticed him staring somewhat blankly at him. He studied his expression and brought his face close up to Scotland's, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "Is something on your mind?" he asked, still peering into the green eyes that seemed to mirror his own. He blinked twice, and wondered if Scotland was troubled in any way. "Even your face seems to be eating." Spain smiled and brought his hand to the other's cheek, removing some bits of food that was there. Somehow, at that moment Spain felt really happy. Just to have Scotland there in his home and sharing a meal with him, stirred up a warm and familiar feeling in his heart. He wanted to get to know this person better; know what he likes, what makes him tick... memorize every inch of his skin, and look into every crevice of his mind. And although Spain didn't know what the previous night's events had meant, he knew that he wanted to give it meaning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:16 pm

Scotland blushed a dark crimson and blinked at him. "I-I... Wh-Why dae ye ask?" He stuttered. Just one single kiss had already made him speechless. He started to fluster and felt a bit nervous. Whit did he mean by tha...? Sh-Should I tell him...? This was the only question that had crept his mind until he felt Spain's hand reach his cheek that gave a shiver down his spine. Scotland had actually liked when the other was touching him, whether it be intimately or normally it made his heart melt each time. "Actually, I..." He gently took Spain's hand gently and nuzzled against his palm. "...ave something tae tell ye, but... I dinnae ken if ye feel the same, but.. I chust thought I would say it now..." He looked into Spain's eyes and hoped he would understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 1:01 am

"You were quiet all of a sudden, I was beginning to wonder." Spain said as he tilted his head, playing with Scotland's hair. He began to think of places they could go to that day... the beach? A hiking trip? A day at the bullring? Spain surveyed all the options in his head, wondering which Scotland would enjoy the most. Since Scotland liked alcohol maybe he would dislike the distillery. Or maybe Scotland was the type who enjoyed the usual movie date, and a quiet stroll around the park. Or maybe...

"Actually I..." Scotland started, and Spain listened attentively. The next words however, brought a sinking feeling in his stomach.

Spain stopped playing with Scotland's hair, and sat back, trying to decipher what Scotland was trying to say. Maybe he really did see yesterday as nothing... and here I am pressuring him to spend more time with me. he thought, as he sent fleeting glances to Scotland. Idiota, tonto, estupido...! Spain gripped onto the cloth of his apron, forcing a smile on his face. He felt pathetic for letting himself believe that someone would actually want him that way. He misunderstood. Scotland... just wanted to be friends.
"I-it's ok, I understand." he said, then looking at his watch. "Oh look, it's getting late it's uhh..." he sniffed, trying to keep in the tears. "...it's already 9:45 in the morning, can you believe it? You're probably tired. You should... go home..." Spain trailed off and grabbed a glass of orange juice with trembling hands, trying not to look at Scotland in the eyes once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 1:59 am

Scotland looked at him confused and afraid. Wh-Whit did I dae wrong? he felt himself panic internally, but the hurt was written all over his face, unable to finish what he was saying as Spain started to pull away from him. Did he take it the wrong way? Was he still afraid of wanting to forget Romano? There were so many things that came to his mind as to why Spain had acted so differently all of a sudden. He felt even more hurt when the Spaniard refused to look at him and telling him to go home. But, he really didn't want to leave. Not when the person he had fallen for looked as delicate as glass that he could crumble at any minute.

He refused to stand from the couch and leaned towards Spain, kissing him deeply. There was no way he would let anyone take the Spaniard from him without a fight. He continued to lean ever so closely, gently placing his hand behind his head and deepened the kiss even further. After a long moment, he had pulled away gently and looked into Spain's green eyes. "Am in love wit ye. I've been since last nicht. I love ye sae much it hurts." He pulls him into an embrace and nuzzles his face against his shoulder. "I understand if ye dinnae want this, but I love ye..."

Last edited by Scotland on Fri 25 Jan 2013, 5:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 3:21 am

He... what? Spain sat in shock after hearing Scotland's confession. He couldn't believe his ears. Spain brought his fingers up to his own lips, feeling the warmth the last kiss left--like a burn mark that he wouldn't be able to erase.

How could he love me? Spain thought, as he looked at Scotland with confused eyes. All I was able to show him was how pathetic I was. Just yesterday I- I was crying like there was no tomorrow--hung up on something that was never going to return. How could he love someone like me? Spain smiled weakly, as tears started to form in his eyes. They rolled down his cheeks slowly, and he tried to wipe them away as he looked down.

"I'm sorry I--" he started, but he ended up choking on his tears and he rested his forehead on Scotland's shoulder. Just a second ago he thought that he just wanted to be friends, and then now he told him that he loved him. Spain felt like his heart couldn't keep up with everything happening so fast--what with the split from Romano just a day ago, the night of passionate sex with Scotland... and now, a confession.

"I-I want to be with you." Spain said, putting his hand over Scotland's heart. "Are you sure that's what you want? You don't have to feel sorry for me. I'll be fine." he said smiling, and giving Scotland a small kiss on the forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 4:10 am

Scotland smiled softly and kissed him again gently. He wondered if he could kiss those tears away instead of watching him wipe his eyes. He loved the warmth they were sharing, pressed up against each other. He couldn't help but want to just cuddle close to him; the thought of cuddling after making love sounded nice. There was a feeling in his chest, he couldn't get over. He leaned towards the Spaniard again, kissing him deeply and a lot more passionately this time. He couldn't stop himself from kissing him. He just wanted to feel his lips, over and over.

The Scot had truly wanted nothing more than make sweet love to him. Last night may have been different, but this time they could both truly remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 4:25 am

Spain gasped with the next kiss, as his tears stopped flowing. Their lips touching felt like an electric shock coursing through him, bringing him back to life. It was as if all his doubts, all the negative things that was forced down upon him just disappeared as quickly as they had come. He yearned to hold Scotland in his arms, and to kiss him back with all that he had; all that he was, with full consciousness and awareness of what he was doing. "Scotland..." he murmured, as their lips met again. He wanted to consume him, and to make him his like no one else had done before. Spain knew that he had his own mistakes in the past, his own hurts and troubles that finally led up to his recent heartbreak. But at that moment, Spain vowed that he wasn't going to let the one he cared for get away. Not again, not ever.

Spain tightened his grip on Scotland, as their kissing got heated and he pulled away; staring into Scotland's eyes. "I..." he started, as he brushed some of Scotland's hair away from his face. I love you. He wanted to tell him those words, but he was pulled in to yet another kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 5:01 am

Scotland had continued the kiss and after what felt like meaningful hours of passionate kisses, he had pulled away gently to breathe. It was then he remembered that Spain was going to tell him something before he was interrupted by another kiss. He had looked into Spain's eyes and waited for him to reply. Scotland had felt a lot better when he had finally gotten to tell Spain how he felt. It had frightened him at first when Spain had suddenly pulled away from him before he had had a chance to finish his sentence. But, now he no longer had to deal with the feeling of rejection knowing that Spain had felt the same as well.

The Scot looked at him lovingly and kissed his hand gently. He felt a bit shy in wanting to make love to him, but he had wondered if it was too fast, despite the fact they had made love the first time the night before. He would not have minded if Spain had wanted to. Just thinking of having sex in the day happened to look pretty hot in Scotland's opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 2:42 pm

Spain blushed as he felt Scotland's lips press against his hand. It was such a tender and loving gesture that caught him by surprise, sending a tingling feeling down his spine. He looked at the other with half-lidded eyes, wanting to kiss him, wanting to have all of him. "I- I love you." he said, as he stared into the other's deep green eyes, happy that he was finally able to tell him those words. He pulled in, and brought their lips together once again.

"Mmm~" Spain moaned in between breaths, as their kisses became more heated. He started sucking on the other's lips and tracing the outline with his tongue, roughly pushing Scotland down onto the couch. Despite the sunlight pouring into the room, Spain couldn't help but want to do what they had just done the night before. He pulled away and licked his lips, keeping Scotland pinned down by the shoulders.

"Cogeme.*" Spain murmured with a husky voice, bringing his lips up to Scotland's ear. He licked and sucked on it gently, smiling mischievously as he pulled away. "I want... to make love."

------------
* Fuck me.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 4:16 pm

The unexpected assault of kisses and sensual whispers had caught the Scot off guard. He was surprised that Spain had also been reading his thoughts. He was beginning to like seeing his newfound lover like this in the day than the evening. He smirked and pulled him close, turning them over as he straddled him. "It seems ye read my mind, love~." Scotland purred, the bestial side of him starting to show. He also enjoyed this other side of Spain. Compared to last night when they both were set from the alcohol, they weren't so sure if the other took it intimately or strangely. But Scotland was relieved now that they were both able to feel the intimacy from each other's touch.

He leaned down and gently kissed along his neck, pressing himself even closer into him. Scotland began to feel his pants starting to tighten after the kisses and the Spaniard's husky whisper of wanting to make love. He just wanted to make love to him until nightfall. Just to be there in his arms, trailing his tongue against his lover's skin as if wanting to devouring him whole, tasting him before he started to bite.

He brushed his hands down, caressing his thighs lightly before slipping his hand at the front of Spain's pants, unbuttoning him with a slide of his finger; his eyes staring back at his lover with a lustful look before licking his lips hungrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 10:32 pm

The sudden turn-over took Spain by surprise, as Scotland pushed him down and straddled him. He watched Scotland pull into him, with a fire, burning behind his eyes. "Lovers' minds think as one." Spain chuckled with closed eyes, feeling the gentle kisses along his neck. He surrendered himself to the feelings that were welling up inside him; the hope, love, and lust that slowly overshadowed and displaced the fear, and the sadness he was keeping within.

He held on to the back of Scotland's head, intertwining his fingers with the mass of red hair. He slowly slid his hands down, rubbing Scotland's back with pressed fingers; gasping as he felt the warm wetness of his lovers tongue against his bare hips. He started to move them unconsciously, feeling a warm stir from underneath his pants--wanting to be held, wanting to be stroked by the other. He looked into Scotland's eyes as well, with eyes filled with lust and desire.

He moved his fingers to the front of Scotland's shirt, and started unbuttoning it down. He wanted him. He wanted him right now--mid-morning and in complete daylight. He wanted to see everything--every inch of Scotland's body, every facial expression he made in reaction to their love-making, and above all, he wanted to look into those eyes... those eyes that seemed to be mirroring his own, the more he looked at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 11:04 pm

The feeling of Spain's fingers brushing against his back, sent shivers down the redhead's spine. Scotland enjoyed the feeling of his lover touching every part of him. He loved the way the other looked into his eyes, lovingly and intimate. This was a whole different feeling Scotland had ever experienced. The look in Spain's eyes made his heart melt and he planned on giving Spain the most pleasure to help him rid the pain he had gone through in those few days. He would never regret to subjected to the Spaniard's needs. He would fill him entirely with every feeling he poured out to him in those loving moments; fufilling his desires.

Scotland proceeded to slip off the apron Spain had been wearing and carelessly tossed it onto the floor and began to unbutton Spain's pants, palming him gently as he does so. As he removes his pants, he moves down and gently nips at the fabric of his boxers, biting down lightly on his length. "Dae ye want me, Spain~?" He whispers as he gropes the other gently by his member, feeling his lover's cock twitch against his touch. "Would ye like it if we went back tae last nicht~? Ye were a lot sexier than I had remembered. I think I want ye more than ye want me~. Did it feel gud when I came inside ye~?" He began to tease the Spaniard with sexual whispers, wanting his lover to feel the most pleasure than he could ever have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 1:22 am

"Ah~" Spain moaned, as he felt Scotland's mouth through the fabric of his boxers. He had already become hard, and he was sure his member was already bulging out. He grasped Scotland's hair, and look down at him, blushing from his question. "I-I want you. I want you so bad, Scotland. I--nnh~" he was cut off as a wave after wave of pleasure flooded him, while Scotland started to grope him harder. Spain's mind started to get clouded as he started to picture all the things--all the dirty things he wanted to with his lover. Just imagining him being taken control over and his lover's pulsing heat inside of him made excited, sending a shiver throughout his spine. The feeling of the warm air against his bare skin heightened his lust, and he wanted all of Scotland.

"I-inside of me~ d-don't tease me...nnhh~ por favor..." Spain mustered, as he was being teased through the fabric. He wanted to get back at Scotland and subject him to the same torment--the same amount of pleasure, but the feeling overcame him and he was left helpless in his lover's hands. He gripped onto the sofa, trying to contain his moans and keeping himself from cumming right then and there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 2:22 am

Scotland smirked and continued to palm him gently before slipping off his boxers. The Scot had began to undress himself, slipping off his pants as he was not wearing any boxers, revealing his fully erect cock and began to slip off his own shirt. He gently pulled at his lover's hips, pressing his length against him; groaning softly. Scotland leaned in and kissed him deeply, slowly sliding in his tongue and pulling him even closer to him. He pulled away from the kiss for a breather and sat up. If the Spaniard had wanted him, Scotland would at least make him show that he wanted him. Scotland looked at his lover with a sadistic smirk. He lightly caressed his thighs lightly and whispered softly against his ear. "If ye want me, why dinnae ye spread 'em oot fer me~?" Scotland was hinting Spain spread his legs as sexual as possible before slamming himself into him. He was in more heat than Spain was and wanted nothing more than to give him pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 2:37 am

Spain watched Scotland undress where he was, and was shocked to see Scotland's fully erect member all of a sudden. Before he could do anything, he felt himself be pulled into his lover, with the tip of the erection grazing at his entrance. They locked lips into a deep kiss; Spain explored the other's mouth with his tongue, now in full consciousness. He was drunk not with alcohol, but the feeling of love itself.

"I..." Spain started, as his face turned red from embarrassment. If Scotland was going to give it to him, he had to surrender himself and show him what he really wanted. He slowly spread his legs apart in the air, trying not to look at Scotland in the eyes. The shame had somehow turned him on even more however, but he didn't want the other to notice.

"Por favor.... I want you inside me, Scotland. I'm- I'm yours." He gulped, and braced himself for Scotland's member entering him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 3:08 am

Scotland liked what he was seeing as Spain started to spread open his legs. He gently placed his hands onto Spain's hips and whispered softly. "Will ye be fine if I gae in dry?" he asked before entering him. He was making sure his lover was comfortable with it before giving him the upcoming pain he was going to receive before the pleasure. They had done this the night before but he didn't want Spain to be in too much pain. Without waiting, he gently started to lick his fingers to prepare him. He wondered if after this they could take a nice, soothing bath and snuggle into each other's warmth soon after. Having that kind of quality time with him sounded a lot pleasant than going for a walk. Just to be that close to him felt a lot more and meant so much more to him than the sex they were about to do.

After preparing him, he pulls out his fingers and gently began to slide a finger into him. It was a lot more gentler than how he had done the night before, but he didn't remember that quite well because of the alcohol. He waited for the other to adjust before sliding in a couple more fingers, thrusting them a bit further into him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 3:57 am

"I don't mind." Spain said with full conviction, still not looking Scotland in the eyes. Though he was still feeling a bit sore, the painkillers seemed to be working and his lust overcame any hesitation had. If anything, he probably wouldn't mind the pain at all. He watched Scotland prepare by licking his fingers--the mere sight of it got him more aroused, wanting to lick and suck on Scotland the way he was doing it to his fingers. Spain gasped as soon as he felt Scotland's finger poke at his entrance, slowly sliding in him. He tightened around it trying to get used to the feeling once again.
"Hnn~" he let out, unconsciously bucking his hips with the motion. "M-more... nnh~ faster~" He held onto Scotland's arms, his head thrown back. He wanted him inside, to cum into him like he did the previous night. He also considered how nice it would be to spend time afterwards, now that they had established their feelings.
I love him. Spain thought, amidst the frenzy of lust. He wanted to do everything in his power to show Scotland, exactly that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 4:25 am

Scotland gently started to thrust his fingers even faster and licked around his nipple while poking his fingers a bit further into him, making sure he was completely adjusted to the feeling before thrusting himself into him. He pulls his fingers out momentarily and gently pokes the tip of him, slightly bucking his hips to angle his thrusts into finding his sweet spot a bit faster. He started speeding up his thrusts as he enters Spain completely. He spreads his legs even wider as his thrusts begin to roughen, trying to give him and endless amount of pleasure. He wouldn't have minded if Spain had wanted to pleasure him instead. Suppose another time, but this made the Scot quite anxious of how Spain was like sober whenever he got the chance to return the favor with his own way of giving him pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 5:08 am

"S-scotland..." Spain murmured as he felt his member sink into him, taking in his whole length. It shot a pain through his back, but he fought against screaming out in pain and held onto Scotland tighter instead. "Hnn~" Spain moaned in between thrusts, and tears welled around his eyes. Slowly, he felt the pain transition into pleasure with Scotland's member hitting his sweet spot. He felt it so much more than he did the previous night--he wasn't numbed by alcohol, nor by the emotional pain he was feeling. Every sensation, every bit of pain and pleasure was amplified. He pulled into Scotland and started licking all over his neck, sucking on the sensitive skin as he tried to leave his marks all over. He ran his fingers gently along Scotland's spine, settling over the skin of his hips. He brought his gaze upon Scotland's, observing his eyes that were filled with lust and passion, bringing their lips together to stifle some of his moans. Spain decided to return the favor for the pleasure he was being given, and pleasure Scotland in the same way when they were done. He wanted to hear him moan in ecstasy, and get lost in the heat of desire--letting both lust and love envelope their bodies, as one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 5:41 am

Scotland leaned down and licked at the tears that started to well up in his eyes. He leaned down and licked gently at his cheeks, the taste of salt and sweat that formed in the form of pain and pleasure. He groaned softly at the feeling of Spain's lips marking and kissing his neck that only drove him wild. He let out a breathy moan, shuddering as he felt Spain's fingers trace every part of him as if painting a picture with his hands. Scotland roughly dug his nails against Spain's hips as he pushed down, ramming himself a lot faster into him.
"Spain..." he whispered softly, grunting with each thrust. "I-I love ye..." Scotland admired the lustful look in his lover's eyes and the sensation every time their hips met. This felt a lot better than when they were drunk the night before. He was enjoying every touch and every kiss... Each moment, he just wanted to cherish. He was just so beautiful... The touch had left him completely hypnotized as the Spaniard had begun to kiss, lick and suck at his neck. He wondered what he tasted like to his lover beneath him as they shared a passionate kiss. Scotland started to moan into the kiss as well, loving the moans that had been muffled in between tongues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 6:01 am

Scotland's tongue against his cheek tickled, sending a tingling feeling all over his body. He held tight onto Scotland, as waves of pleasure flooded him, bucking his hips in sync with Scotland's motion. "I-I love you, too." he whispered, in between the gasps he made with each thrust. Their lips met in a passionate exchange, and Spain couldn't help but feel everything inside of Scotland's mouth. He loved how he tasted as their tongues intertwined, and he rode his tongue down the sides of the other's cheeks "I love you... so much." He dug his fingers into Scotland's back, and moved his hands onto Scotland's shoulders, trying to reverse their positions. He pushed Scotland down so that he was straddling him, and he could control the pace. He moved his hips slowly at first, moving faster as he got accustomed to the new position. His face was flushed, lust painted all over his face. "Mmh~" He used his thumbs to flick over Scotland's nipples up and down, and circling around them as he continued to ride him with full force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 6:22 am

Scotland bucked his hips and moaned out, shuddering from the treatment his nipples were receiving. He began to buck his hips in time with Spain's movements. He liked the change in position and the feeling of Spain riding his cock was amazing. Even if this was his first time bottoming, the Spaniard sure had a way with his hips that made Scotland ask for more just by using his body movements. He sat up, wrapping his arms around Spain's waist, encouraging him to continue riding him. He trailed kisses down to his shoulder and back up to his neck, gently leaving stray love bites along the nape. Gently, he brushed his hand against Spain's length, stroking him lightly in a teasing manner. He absolutely loved the pleasure his lover was giving him, but he didn't want to be the only one wrapped in ecstasy. He whispered softly into Spain's ear. "Ye ave a way wit yer hips, love." he said and stroked him even faster in sync with the incoming thrusts that came each time Spain rolled his hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: