Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScotlandxSpain

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 7:42 pm

Spain sighed as he sat on the park bench, holding onto a bouquet of red roses. I can't believe it.
The flowers in his hands were partially crushed, as an aftermath of trying to give it to his lover. What was once beautiful and alive ended up becoming nothing but a mess of thorns and scattered petals. Spain buried his head in his hands, letting the bouquet drop to the floor.

Dios mio... he thought. Please take this pain away.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 8:04 pm

Scotland had managed to reach a park he was usually so fond off, just to get away from all the paperwork and the endless lectures from his younger brother. If he wasnt drinking or working, the Scot would always come here to just feel the soft breeze and the warm atmosphere from the sun. Strangely enough, something felt wrong somehow. He continued to stroll down the path and noticed a few petals scattered around. "Roses?" He wondered to himself. Was France here? Well, there aren't any women going crazy, but, curiously he looked around and spotted someone alone in the bench, a bouquet just laying nearby. It was a nice day today, why would anyone be feeling sad? Looking closely, the man looked familiar... Was that Spain? He was always so cheerful and happy, this shocked the Scot. He decided to approach him and see what the problem was. There was no way the Spaniard could be frowning, this was unbelievable!
The redhead took a breath and walked up to him. "Are ye alricht? I couldnae help but notice ye were upset. Did ye get stood up or something?" He had only hoped he didn't say anything wrong.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 8:18 pm

Spain was surprised to hear a voice beside him, that he quickly looked up without wiping his tears away. Red. The color reminded him of how the flowers he so carefully picked out were crushed under someone's heel.

He quickly shook his head, trying to keep the recent memory away. "Oh... haha... i-it's nothing." he said, wiping his face with his sleeve. "D-did you hear that Espana lost in the soccer world cup? I-im heartbroken." He laughed a bit and tried to look at the other man in the eyes. It was Scotland-- someone he hand't had much of a chance to talk to before. He hadn't expected to be seen by anyone in the park. If anything, he went here because he needed to be alone.

"What about you, amigo? What brings you here? Are you looking to the flowers for a new hair color?" he laughed a bit, still wiping his face.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 9:12 pm

"If tha was a joke, I didnae really catch that one." The Scot admitted. He leaned against the bench and sighed. "Is there something wrong? I didnae believe tears wit'oot a reason. Whit's wrong?" He didn't feel up to seeing the other cry. Losing a game was unbearable, but flowers... Relationship problems? Maybe. "Who are the flowers for?" He didn't want to be nosy, but he wouldn't be able to help if he didn't truly know what was wrong with the Spaniard. "I dinnae ken whit ye chust went through, but ye dinnae ave tae tell me if ye dinnae want tae. I'll chust be here an' keep ye company." He pulled out a box of cigarettes and a lighter, lighting the cigarette between his lips. He looked over at Spain and offered him one. "Cigarette?"
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 5:32 am

"S-sorry amigo..." Spain mumbled as he continued to look to the floor. He looked to Scotland as he was offered a cigarette. I don't really smoke but whatever. he thought. It's not like there's anyone left to care about me, anyway. He took one and fidgeted with it in his fingers. Maybe it would help him calm down.

"Well...' he started, realizing he dropped the flowers on the floor. It must've been obvious what happened, and he felt even more pathetic for trying to hide it. "Y-you know Romano, right? I..." Spain chuckled, trying to keep the tears at bay. Don't cry now, stupido. You've cried a goddamn river, for Christ's sake.

But the tears came anyway, and he buried his face in the Scot's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 5:52 am

Scotland said nothing, but gently ran his fingers through the other's brown hair. He didn't know what to say to this, so he waited until the Spaniard had calmed down and could explain to him clearly what was going on. But, he had eventually caught on and continued to comfort him, rubbing his back. "Ye can cry as much as ye like if it makes ye feel better." He told him softly. Scotland didn't mind him leaning in his shoulder, he really liked being the shoulder to cry on. It made him feel like he was needed, reliable... even if he was probably someone unexpected. "If it makes ye feel better, we can alwys gae fer a dram. Does tha sound nice?" He thought that maybe he could at least offer him something since he had nothing else but a measly cigarette. Something stronger might be more to help him get over his problem. "Am sorry it didnae work oot.."
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 6:12 am

Spain felt fingers running through his hair, and for a split-second he wondered why they felt different. Romano... he thought. The memories of his love danced before his eyes, as he kept them shut. Please come back. Lo siento, Romano. Please, I'm begging you.

The voice that spoke however, made him snap out of it. Romano was gone.

He quickly sat up straight again, remembering where he was. He wiped the tears off on his sleeve, and tried to smile at Scotland. "Thanks, hombre. I really needed this. I... I just can't believe it, you know? I- I gave him everything, I give him everything... and yet he refuses to see. He refuses to see that he's the only one I love." he sighed, and tried to wipe Scotland's shoulder. He didn't realize he got it soaked. "M-maybe I'm just not good enough, you know?" with this, he smiled and wiped off the last of his tears. He used to be the great Espana, conquering every corner of the world he set foot in. He used to be respected; feared, even. And now, he was nothing but some thickheaded idiot who couldn't even conquer another team in a game of football. Maybe Romano just thinks I'm pathetic. I..." he thought, as he looked at the Scot's eyes. I couldn't even conquer his heart.

"A dram~?" Spain asked, not exactly sure what Scotland was talking about. "Are you talking about having a drink? Because if I am not mistaken, then sure. I would love to have a drink with you. What do you drink in your place anyway?" he continued to fidget with the cigarette in his hand, and asked Scotland for a light.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 6:30 am

Scotland smiled softly and lit the cigarette for him. "O' course, tha's whit I meant. Nothing sounds better than aving a drink tae rid yer problems. Chust a couple an' ye'll be fine." He tousled the other's hair gently. "I dae ave some whiskey an' a bit o' wine. I ave others if ye think tha isnae enough tae drink." It sounded like he was spoiling him, but in truth he was only being generous. He may not have known Spain quite well, but he can always try. If they were going to drink a bit might as well make conversation. "I understand ye love him, but ye shouldnae be crying. Is he crying over ye like ye are wit him richt now? He isnae worth a single tear if he chust treats ye like this. It's nae richt." He lifted up the other's chin gently, his eyes staring back at Spain's. "Chust give it time, he micht come around. Hanging ontae him ferever wonnae help ye, lad." Scotland knelt down and picked up the bouquet from the ground, his face darkening a bit. "As much as I think roses are bonnie, ye dinnae need this at all." He stood and tossed it into the trash. "Dinnae keep him in yer mind anymore. Let Romano gae."

As cruel as that sounded, nothing beats the truth. Scotland may have sounded cold, but he meant every word. He frowned, feeling sorry for the Spaniard. "Dinnae love someone who thinks ye dinnae matter."
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 2:17 pm

"A-all right." Spain said, upon hearing the Scot's offer. If anything he wanted to drown the feelings out--completely forget everything even for one night. Erase the memories, erase the pain... the kisses, and romantic exchanges. Erase Romano's golden eyes that twinkled whenever they... whenever they...

But... I don't want to forget.

He shook his head and resolved that he was going to do just what Scotland had told him. He owed it to himself, at least to have fun, right? It's been days wherein he felt like he's been drowning in his own sorrow; it might just be time to drown himself in alcohol, instead. He took a puff from a cigarette and coughed, forgetting that he hadn't had one in such a long time. "A-amigo..." he started, as he fought the urge to flick the cigarette away. "So we will drink in your house?" He had never been to Scotland's house before, and it made him curious what it was like. From the sound of it, he probably collected a variety of alcoholic beverages. He looked at Scotland, and wondered why he was being so nice. Did he really look that pathetic; like some charity case or something? Looking at Scotland's expression though, Spain knew that there was sincerity behind his actions. Even though some of the things he said were a bit harsh, he knew that Scotland was saying it for his own good. And somehow, watching the roses go to the trash lessened the heavy feeling in his heart.

Spain then gripped the crucifix that hung from his neck, and whispered a silent prayer of thanks to the Lord.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 3:42 pm

"O' course," Scotland nodded and held out his hand to him. "We'll drink as much as ye want, if ye feel tha bad. I ken, it's strange gaeing tae someone's hoose when ye dinnae really ken them, but I chust thought ye needed the company richt now." He wondered why the Spaniard didn't decline, but why would that matter? At the same time, he also questioned why he offered without hesitating. It was probably because he understood the pain, what it was like not to let go, to forget. It was hard, that pang of guilt that haunted you just remembering the times you went through with a lover.

"Moving on isnae easy, Spain. I've been there... But, thinking aboot 'im wonnae heal ye." He pulled him up from the bench, he was a bit surprised they were almost the same height. "We're gaeing tae chust walk fer a bit. If ye want we can gae back tae my place. Micht cheer ye up."
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 6:52 pm

"If thinking about it won't heal me, then what will?" Spain asked, with a curious look in his eyes. This guy seems like how knows what he's talking about. Was it possible that Scotland knew firsthand what it felt like to be heartbroken? If he did, Spain felt sorry for him. He didn't want anyone else to have felt the unbearable pain he was going through now.
"Yes, please. Let's go to your house." Spain stood up together with the man, and he held on to Scotland's sleeve realizing that he was still at the brink of tears. This is it, Antonio. Stop crying, you're a grown man for Christ's sakes. Somehow though, being beside the other man had made him feel stronger. The feeling of another human being beside him, had made him feel alive, after. He's warm. he thought, as he absentmindedly moved in closer to the Scot. "Let's go." He took one more puff from his cigarette before throwing it to the ground and crushing it under his heel.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 9:37 pm

Scotland felt the warm of the other man, but said nothing. Whatever made him feel comfortable, Scotland didn't mind it. "Feeling at least a wee bit better?" He asked Spain as they stepped out the park and crossing the street. It probably was at least five minutes when they had been walking, but Scotland was a bit worried for him. He turned around a bit suddenly and reached out, touching Spain's cheek. It was only automatic what he had done, but he couldn't stop himself. Just seeing tears made his heart break. He wiped the man's tears and embraced him. "If ye want, when we head back tae my place, ye can cry all ye want. I dinnae mind ye crying on my shoulder. Ye chust need tae let it oot." He departed from the embrace and smiled, lightly poking at Spain's forehead. "Am here. Chust remember tha."
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 10:42 pm

"Yes, actually." Spain said, answering Scotland's question. Though he still had the unmistakable pain in his heart, somehow it subsided. In the middle of their walk however, Spain felt tears roll down his face again.
Hm? Suddenly, Spain felt a warm touch against his cheek. He didn't have time to react, and he felt blood rush to his cheeks. It's been so long since someone has wiped my tears away.

Spain laughed, and put his arm around Scotland. "I'm really sorry hombre, that you get to see me like this." He said, quickening his pace. "Let's go then. I'd love to go to your house. Maybe I can bring you to mine sometime too, no? Mi casa, es tu casa."
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 11:25 pm

Scotland grinned and laughed softly. "Thanks. Come on, I dinnae live tae far. If we get there now, it wonnae be tae dark." He waited for Spain to start walking before he followed suit. It took a while, but they finally arrived at the Scot's place. "Sorry fer the long walk, I dinnae usually drive since I dinnae stray tae far." He opened the door and let Spain step in first before closing the door behind him. "Chust make yerself at home, lad. Still up fer drinking, are ye?" He decided to ask just in case the Spaniard changed his mind. He didn't want to force the other to drink if he really didn't want to.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 4:31 am

The continued to walk until they got to Scotland's house. It seemed pretty big from the outside, but it had a warm cozy feeling to it, especially after they had entered the house. It almost felt like it had its own, different aura.
"Of course I am." Spain said. He was actually excited to drink with Scotland, more than anything. The last time he had gone drinking it was with wine, shared over a candlelit dinner-- he might as well replace that memory with something else.
"So... where are we going to drink, Cam?" he asked, looking around the house. He was sure to find Scotland's display here, somewhere...
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 5:35 am

Scotland turned and noticed Spain looking around. He smirked and went over placing a hand onto his arm gently, then stood right behind him and whispered into his ear. "Am pretty sure the bedroom's tha way~." He teased, purring. Even though, it was true. Scotland hadn't realized that he had actually pressed himself against the other until he had pulled back. But, Scotland was a bit fast on his feet. He grabbed a cup as well as a bottle and poured him some wine, so as soon as Spain turned the Scot was merely holding the glass for him. "I wasnae sure whit ye wanted. Is this okay wit ye~?" He asked, tilting his head. "I dinnae drink wine much tae often, I chust thought I'd drink it again. Why dinnae sit doon? Ye micht be a wee bit tired from walking sae far. Should I drive next time?" The redhead asked with a chuckle, trying to lighten up the mood.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 5:58 am

"The... bedroom?" Spain asked, curiously looking at the direction Scotland was pointing to. "Oh, no no it's okay Amigo. I'm not that sleepy yet." He smiled, and continued to look around, as Scotland had pressed onto him. He was fascinated at Scotland's house, to say the least.
Before he realized it, Scotland had offered him a glass of wine. He looked at the red liquid and swirled it-- then drank the whole glass in one go. "No. No wine for me tonight." he said, despite what he just did. All it did was bring back bad memories... and he wanted to forget.
"Just give me whatever you like drinking, Scotland. I trust you." Spain said, as he put a hand on Scotland's shoulder. He liked how warm he felt, underneath his touch. "... and don't worry about me, haha. I actually prefer walking. When I was with Lovi we always--" before he could finish his sentence though, he stopped himself and laughed it off. "I enjoyed my time walking with you."
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 6:25 am

"Alricht," Scotland chuckled and pulled out a bottle of whiskey and poured him a glass. "Try this. It's a lot stronger than wine, anyway. Could help ye a lot. We did agree tae help ye ferget." The Scot then helped himself to some whiskey as well. He sighed and looked over at Spain. Whit's on yer mind, Spain? he couldn't help thinking. The more Antonio brought up Romano the more worried the Scot had gotten. Looks like ye really cannae ferget, eh? Of course, forgetting doesn't happen overnight. It takes time. And, a lot of time they are going to need. Scotland would have to make sure nothing else brings back Romano. It wasn't easy, but he would have to try. Wine is at the top of the list. He couldn't think at the moment. More whiskey.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 6:58 am

"Whisky?" Spain took the glass and took a whiff of it under his nose. It was definitely strong, and he didn't have any doubts that it would accomplish what he set out to do that night. He tried gulping it down like he did with wine, and ended up almost choking halfway. "Dios mio! This is some strong stuff, huh?" he said, coughing and clinging onto the table. It wasn't like wine--aromatic and sweet, easily flowing down his throat like a stream. The whiskey was strong and potent, and it felt like the bitter truth that he had to swallow.

Spain looked at Scotland as he drank. He probably thinks I'm weak, or something. He then wiped his mouth, and tried gulping down another shot. Slowly, the rose-hued fragments of memories in his mind faded to black and white.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 7:17 am

Scotland watched as Spain took shot after shot. He decided to give him a bit more. "Feel any better yet?" He pressed again as he helped himself to another glass. He was half expecting a glass to fly or sees Spain crying again. The Scot wasn't sure how the other was like drunk. Only drunks he had known was his siblings, not everyone acted the same when intoxicated with liquor. "Did ye want more? Ye can ave as much as ye like." He set the bottle down in front of him if the Spainard decided to kill the whole bottle. "Dinnae worry aboot drinking it all. I ave at least six more, any way."
Unfortunately, that was true also. He could just step into the pantry at any time and there would always be an extra bottle sitting there waiting for him each time. So he never really worried about running short on heavy drinks.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 7:47 am

Uno... dos... tres.. ai ai ai~ I can't even remember anymore. Spain thought, as he looked at the last shot he took in. Surprisingly, however he wasn't that drunk yet. Or at least, so he believed.
"Y-you know what, Scotland?" he said, leaning over to the other man. "Y-you're not half bad of a man. You are a great guy. Muchas grande corazon!" he said, pounding his own chest with his fist, starting to laugh by himself. "...a-and your hair. I should borrow it sometime and dye the middle yellow. That way you'd look like a human Spanish flagpole... viva Espana, no~?" he doubled over, laughing at his own nonsense, not realizing the things he was saying. After the fit though, he looked at Scotland and realized he hadn't drunk much yet.
"This is not fair, hombre. This is not what amigos do~" he put one of his hands over Scotland's shoulders, and looked him in the eyes. Though Spain's thoughts had started to become clouded, he couldn't deny that Scotland eyes held something within them. He was thinking of something, definiely. He then got Scotland's glass and filled it with whiskey. "You should have some too, it looks like you've also got something on your mind." He brought the glass up to Scotland's lips. "A friend shares, you know?"
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 8:12 am

Scotland couldn't help but chuckle at the human Spanish flagpole comment, but as the rim of the glass touched his lips he had no choice but to drink it down. He gently placed his hand onto the glass, his hand gently brushing against Spain's and started to drink the entire glass in one gulp before pulling away to take a breath. "Satisfied~?" The Scot purred against the other's neck. He happened to get a bit atrocious when drunk, but it took a lot more to get him completely wasted. He lightly brushed his hand against Spain's thigh and went to grab another glass. "Would another one make ye feel better~?" He started to drink a bit more and started to scratch under Spain's chin gently. "Ye'd look a lot better wit'oot clothes on~." Scotland chuckled and licked his lips. Despite every thing that was being mentioned earlier, he ended up sounding sexual. "Why dinnae we help get yer shirt oof, then an' we can have a bit o' fun~. Sound nice~?"
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 8:45 am

"Si." Spain murmured, astonished at how the Scot didn't even flinch upon drinking the entire glass. He was probably more used to drinking it than he thought.
All of a sudden, Spain felt the warmth of Scotland's breath against his skin. The hairs on his neck prickled up, and shivers were sent coursing through his spine. He took a deep breath, and held onto Scotland's arm. He was always extra-sensitive after a couple of drinks.
"W-without my c-clothes?" Spain asked, looking at what he was wearing. "B-but I wore my best clothes today, no~? Don't you like it?" he said, holding up his red ruffled long-sleeved shirt. "I can't even seem to pick the right clothes to wear. Maybe I should copy you and wear that-- what is that thing you guys wear anyway? Some skirt tablecloth checkered... something..." he said, as he swayed around on his chair. "Whatever it is, it must be working." he then held up another glass, and before he could drink from it, he burst out in a fit of laughter and ended up spilling it all over himself.
"Ah, estupido!" he said, trying to wipe off the spill on his shirt. It was completely soaked however, and some of the whisky was dripping to the floor. "You're right, amigo. I think it's better if I just removed this... I'm really sorry." He brought his hands to his collar and started unbuttoning down, revealing his bare chest, and a gold cross that hung from his neck.

Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 9:05 am

"Mmm~.." Scotland smirked, biting at his lower lip and spilled a bit of whiskey onto his pants. "Looks like we'll ave tae take tha oof also~." He chuckled. "Did I get yer boxers, tae~?" The redhead carelessly drank at least a bit more before gently pushing Spain onto the couch, lightly brushing his lips against his neck while starting to unbutton his pants. He pressed himself against him and started to slip his own shirt off, noticing it had gotten a bit warmer from the booze as well as other 'things'. "Did ye want tae try it on~? I dinnae see a reason why since it'll chust come oof, anyway~." Scotland started to laugh. He was starting to get a lot more drunk. But, he wanted a lot more. So, he picked the bottle up from the table and decided to drink a bit more. He smiled and offered the bottle to him."It's better tae drink from the bottle than the glass, wouldnae ye agree~?" The Scot leaned down and gently pecked Spain's collarbone. "Why dinnae I chust spill some on ye instead~."
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 9:38 am

Spain felt a sudden splash on his pants, and realized that some of the whiskey had spilled on it, too. Before he could even do anything about it however, he was pushed by Scotland down against the couch, where he helplessly let Scotland do his bidding.
"Hnn... C-cam..." he uttered, as he felt Scotland's lips brush against his neck. He didn't know what was happening, but it seemed as if his body was responding to Scotland's touch, aching to feel the warmth against his own body. "Wh-what are you--?" he looked down to see Scotland undoing his pants, and all he could do was watch. The pants were soaked after all--it was the right thing to do, right? Feeling the hand between his legs, however, had left him wanting to feel more.
Spain brought his hands over to the back of Scotland's head, intertwining his fingers with the red locks. He brought him close, wanting to feel the bare skin of his chest rubbing against his.
"Maybe I can try it on some other time, then. Unless you want me to." Spain said, eyeing the kilt. He had never considered wearing one before, but it really did suit Scotland. Somehow, the thought of wearing something of his, excited Spain.
He lay down on the couch panting, as he watched Scotland head over to him holding the bottle of whisky.
What is this feeling? he thought, as Scotland pulled into him and started pecking on his collar bone. Wh-why am I feeling this way? Dios mio, help me please... Wh- Ah--!
He felt the sudden cold of the spilled whisky against his skin, as he watched Scotland pour the drink all over him.
"M-maybe..." he started, looking at Scotland through half-lidded eyes. "Maybe you can drink it from me, instead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ScotlandxSpain Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain Empty

Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: