Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScotlandxSpain

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 1:42 pm

Spain felt a sudden change in Scotland's pace-- he was brought in harder and faster, and at this point he couldn't help but scream out loud in a string of incomprehensible Spanish and cries of pleasure. He used his hands to wrap around Scotland's neck, intertwining his fingers with the crimson red locks; pulling on them, and dragging his fingernails lightly across the other's back. The warm and wet feeling of Scotland's tongue across his body just heightened his lust even more, and he brought his own lips to Scotland's neck licking it and sucking all over the delicate skin as well.
The feeling of Scotland's hand stimulating his member, stroking it while he was being pounded from the back was more than enough to send him over the edge. "I-I'm c-coming--" His legs tightened up, and in one movement, Spain made his release.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 9:43 pm

Scotland made a flushed smirk and released at just the same moment Spain had. He pulled out of him gently and laid his head against the other's chest, catching his breath. He smiled softly and hugged Spain's waist. As drunk as he was, it had been a long while since he's had sex like this. Scotland moved up and nuzzled against Spain's hair. He chuckles softly, feeling more sleepy than sober. "Mmm... are ye feeling sleepy?" he asks. "Should I put ye tae bed or sleep here?" Scotland had asked. He didn't mind if he had to carry Spain all the way to the bedroom just to put him to sleep. Either way, he would snuggle close to him till morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:09 am

Spain felt Scotland's release in him, ensuing a moan until he felt Scotland's head rest on his chest. He breathed in and out, loosening his grip on the other. "I-I am..." Spain chuckled, and rested his own head on Scotland's. He couldn't remember the last time he was this tired after sex-- and all he wanted to do now was curl up and sleep. In the past he would stay up, lightly stroking Romano's hair making sure the other was in deep slumber before he would. He fought hard, trying to keep his eyes open not wanting to fall asleep on Scotland like that.
"Where do you prefer?" Spain asked with half-lidded eyes, and a satisfied smile on his face. He would've preferred the bed, but somehow it felt intrusive. He had only really gotten to know Scotland that day, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:30 am

Scotland chuckled softly and kisses his forehead gently. "I dinnae mind cuddling here." He chuckle and pulls on a light blue blanket that was already sitting on top of the couch and places it over them both and snuggles close to him. The Scot would never admit it, but this was one of his favorite blankets, not that similar to a blanket from childhood; only simply by the texture and the warmth of its material. For him to be sharing it with Spain must've been rather important for him to be sharing it. But, he didn't want the man to freeze to death as he slept; they were both naked and drunk to be sleeping without a blanket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:41 am

Spain blushed as he felt Scotland draping a light blue blanket over his shoulders. It felt nice against his skin-- it was soft and warm... just what he needed. Scotland snuggled into him, and the warmth around and within him, grew. Spain rested his head on Scotland's shoulder, and put his arm around him--watching the steady rise and fall of Scotland's chest. To be in such an intimate position with someone like that felt kind of nice, especially after all the emotional pain he went through that day. He watch Scotland's sleeping face, and gave him a light kiss on the forehead.
"Dios, estoy empezando a gustarme.* he murmured to himself, knowing that Scotland wouldn't understand.

------
*God, I'm really starting to like him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:59 am

After what appeared to be an awfully long night, Scotland slept nicely; that is, until he woke up. Fuuuuuuckkk.. he groaned in his thoughts. I drank tae much last nicht.. As his head was pounding in serious pain, he looked over and noticed Spain was still cuddled up next to him. He laid his head back, trying to remember last night. Spain, tears... Romano, broken up... There was that. He also remembered offering to let Spain stay for a drink. After a while thinking of what happened after... He looked down and saw his favorite blanket was wrapped around them, covering their naked bodies. The blanket.. Yep, Scotland must have done something good last night to be under this blanket. He had no other choice but to wait till the Spaniard woke up for the Scot's arm was being used as a pillow for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 5:13 am

"Ahh... good morning, sun." Spain murmured with a smile on his face, eyes still closed, and still half asleep. He shifted around, trying to get a hold onto his pillow when he realized that it was no pillow underneath his head-- it was an arm.
Spain opened his eyes, and rubbed them trying to remember where he was. He scanned around through the slits of his eyes, recalling the previous night's events. When his eyes met the light blue blanket, he held it with his hands and finally knew where he was. He looked to his right, and saw Scotland there, already awake.
"B-buenos Diaz.." Spain said, stretching his arms out. "That was some night, huh?" he then smiled, pulling the blanket even tighter around himself. He looked at Scotland, and wondered what he was thinking. "Do you want some breakfast? I can cook really good breakfast, I tell you that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 5:25 am

Scotland leaned his head back and chuckled, this was an offer he couldn't refuse. The man was just too optimistic and cheerful, it pretty much made the hangover he was going through fade a bit. He was surprised the other wasn't too fazed by it, either. "Sure, why nae." It had also been ages since anyone has last cooked for him. But, there was something bothering him. "How are ye feeling?" He asked, curious from last night. Scotland remembered some things about last night; parts, really. Seeing as how they didn't have clothes on was an obvious bit that something went down. But, as long as Spain didn't freak out, that was fine. Only question on Scotland's mind was: Is he sore at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 5:41 am

Spain smiled, and touched Scotland's nose with the tip of his finger. He had woken up pretty well that morning, and somehow he wasn't fully aware of everything that had gone down just yet. He did know however, that it was another sunny day and he was, well... happy.
Spain stretched out again, and looked underneath the blanket. "Woa-ho-ho what happened to my clothes?" he asked, laughing and looking around the couch. "You're not wearing any, too. Was it that hot last night?" Spain was unfazed and tried to stand up, until--

"Hijo de puta!*" he screamed, as a sharp pain shot through his back side. "Que carajo! Santo puta mierda!**" He fell back onto the couch, and blinked a few times... finally recalling everything that happened. He sighed and buried his face in his hands, laughing to himself. Now I understand why Lovi wouldn't speak to me for a day after we first did it. he thought, as he tried to compose himself to stand again.

"I-I'm sorry." he told Scotland, trying to smile as he straightened himself up. "Ohh dios mio, I didn't think it would hurt so much." He hobbled around the couch, trying to look for his clothes. They had to be there, somewhere. "Say Scotland, do you have any preference when it gets to food? Eggs? Scrambled? Sunny-side up, or something?" he asked, as he continued to limp around the couch.

-------
* Son of a bitch
* What the fuck! Holy fucking shit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 5:58 am

Aaaaand, there it was. Scotland watched the Spaniard as he tried to scavage the couch just to find his clothes. He stood up and left the room for a moment, only to come back with clothes to lend him for the time being. "Chust wear these fer now." Scotland said as he gave him the clothes. "Yer clothes are still pretty dirty. I dinnae think ye want tae smell like liquor, dae ye?" Of course, they drank that night, but he didn't want the other to wear something that him look bad. Since he probably wasn't going anywhere for a bit he might as well just stay and rest for a while. He went to gather some of the clothes that were scattered onto the floor from last night's little love fest. "Why dinnae ye chust sit? Ye can worry about cooking later, Antonio."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 6:07 am

"I.. I think that's a good idea." Spain said, laughing nervously and hobbled back to the couch. He lay down, and planted his face on the couch. "Ohdiosmioitreallyhurtsomu-hu-huuuuch...' he whined, stifling his voice on the cushion. He turned to look at Scotland as he was handed a clean set of clothes. He took it and sat back up, slowly putting the clothes on. "But... what about breakfast?" he asked, as he put the last of the buttons on the shirt. "It's the least I can do for your hospitality, you know. I'll be fine." he smiled, and started folding up Scotland's blanket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 12:46 pm

Scotland reached over, not really noticing their hands were touching as he went to get his blanket back. "Ye dinnae need tae worry about tha now," he replied. "I dinnae normally eat breakfast, any way. An' I dinnae think it's a good idea tae move around when yer sore doon below. I'll get ye something tae take care o' that. Make me something some other time. It's nae problem." He leaves the room once more and arrives again with a glass of water and some pain killers for Spain's back. "By the way," Scotland speaks up again, but only as a reminder. "It'll be sore now, but it'll be fine taemorrow." He wasn't sure if that was a good way of putting it, but he tried to be honest about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 11:43 pm

"You don't eat breakfast? Why not?" Spain asked, as he abruptly stood up. "It's the most important meal of the day. I won't allow you to go without it." He tried hiding the pain he felt through a smile, hoping that it would subside eventually. He grabbed the glass of water from Scotland and drank it down with the meds.
It'll be sore now, but it'll be fine tomorrow. Scotland's words rang in his head, together with the sloshing of the water in his mouth. The way he said it... was he just really referring to his backside? Spain subconsciously put his hand over his heart, remembering something else that had been sore just the other night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 12:04 am

Scotland sighed, knowing just what he was thinking about. "Spain," he says, reaching up his hand and pulls it away from his chest, gently lifting up his chin and looking into his eyes. "Chust let him gae. There's nae need tae cry over him, anymore." Just looking at Spain, reminded him of the time he last looked that devastated. He started to feel bad for him. He was only telling the Spaniard to forget because holding on to something that had already left you, isn't worth any tears or feeling like you can't live without that person. There were always more people out there that would understand and care. But, the Scot had resented that thought it was rare to find the right perso. People come, then they go. Leaving you alone to pick up the pieces of a long forgotten memory. Scotland didn't want him to stay feeling that way forever.

The redhead was still unclothed, but he didn't really notice that after he had looked down at himself. He said nothing, but went off to put on some clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 3:14 am

Spain looked up at Scotland, as his chin was lifted gently. "I-I'm not crying." he replied, and quickly changed his expression into a slight smile. "I'll be ok. Don't... no need to worry about me, amigo." Spain sprung up, and looked around to see if there was anything else he could clean up. He found some bottles on the floor, and took them in his arms. "And like you said, sore today fine tomorrow right?" He rubbed his own behind, and walked towards Scotland. "I think I'm feeling better already. Are you still up for some breakfast? If you'd like, we can go to my place. I have lots of food there because unlike you, I actually eat breakfast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 3:27 am

Scotland was taken aback, sputtering to make a response. "Wh-I--Wot!?" He squeaked, sounding a bit like a certain Brit. "I happen tae feel a lot comfortable wit'oot breakfast! Are-Are ye implying tha I neffa eat!?" It had been a long time that the Scot had gotten this flustered. He blushed and helped him collect the remnants of last night, helping to dispose of it. Although, it had been a while and the Scotsman was looking a bit thin. He would never admit it to Spain because he didn't want to be rude and more or less be a burden to him. He didn't intend on saying anything until his stomach did it for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 4:21 am

"Hm, what's wrong?" Spain asked, wondering why Scotland was so flustered. All he did was ask him for breakfast... after all. "Come on, it's going to be fun. It's always sunny in my place. It's the least I can do to repay you for letting me stay the night, don't you think?" Spain smiled, and started looking around Scotland's house again. "I... I'm really grateful you know." he said, as his expression turned serious. He stood in front of Scotland, and placed one of his hands on the other's shoulder. "Thank you. You have no idea... how much this is helping me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 4:47 am

"Spain.." Scotland was at a loss of words. He had never seen this side of Spain before and he couldn't help but wonder why. He tried to smile at least slightly to cheer the other up a bit. That was the first time anyone has actually thanked him for anything. He was truly grateful and suddenly felt himself hugging Spain close to his chest. He blushed a lot worse when he had realized what he had done and pulled away gently. "S-Sorry, it's nae everyday I get compliments.." He started to feel a bit strange, feeling a lot more open to him now. It felt weird at first, but he would it would have to take some getting used to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 5:37 am

It wasn't often Spain was sad. True, there were times he would be bothered with regards his country's economy and stuff like that but simply getting by was ok with him. He didn't see the point in dwelling on the feeling, and as long as he had his friends by his side and the constant sunshine... nothing could bring him down. This time should be no different.
Spain let himself be pulled in by the Scot--resting his head on the other's chest, and feeling the heartbeat underneath. Scotland quickly pulled away though, and Spain studied his expression. "Are you ok?" he asked, as he brushed a thumb over Scotland's cheek. "Your face is red. Are you sure you're not drunk anymore?" he studied Scotland's face a little more, just before quickly putting his arm over his shoulders. "Come on amigo, at this rate the next meal we'll have would be merienda*." Spain then ushered the two of them away from the couch, heading towards the door.

--------
*snack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 1:52 pm

Scotland gently leaned into his touch and chuckled softly. "Nae, am fine, actually." He tries telling him. But, before he knew it he was getting dragged out of the house a bit too suddenly. He had no other choice but to follow him. Scotland also planned on telling him... Nae, nae it's tae early. Spain was still trying to get over his former love, there was no way he needed this right now. Even if the Scot had told him how he felt, Spain probably would have smiled and would have carelessly changed the subject like how he had done just now. Despite what had happened that night, Scotland felt a lot more than he had when they had had sex just then.

But if Scotland did tell him, would he still be smiling the way he was now? He couldn't do it. It wasn't fair for him to have to think while trying to forget. Last night, was probably just a misunderstanding to him and Scotland decided that today wasn't the time for it. He probably chust wants us tae be friends...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 8:07 pm

Spain felt Scotland's touch against his cheek, and a blush crept up his own face too. He quickly pulled Scotland in and walked towards the door with him, hoping that he didn't notice. For some reason having Scotland close, made his chest flutter.

Don't be stupid, Espana. Spain thought, the moment he became aware of the feeling. He looked to his side and saw Scotland with a serious expression, staring straight ahead. What happened last night, he was probably just trying to make me feel better. He probably... he probably didn't see it as anything. Spain sighed, and shifted his gaze back to where they were walking. He watched their steps one by one as they neared the door, trying to recall the previous night's encounter. Though he didn't remember all of what happened, he did remember exactly how he felt.

He pulled away from Scotland as they reached the door, and took one last look at the house. He felt his chest cave in somehow.
"So Scotland... what do you like to eat, anyway?" he smiled, and put a hand over the doorknob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 8:28 pm

Scotland chuckled softly and noticed the light blush on his face. His chest started to hurt, but he was able to hide it by trying to fake a cough. "Am nae really picky. Chust as long as I can eat it." He stepped inside after Spain did and looked around. His place wasn't too bad. Far more better than Scotland's. Of course, the Scotsman wouldn't really admit to that. He felt it was a bit embarrassing of him to be saying that, but he decided to break the uncomfortable silence with at least a compliment. "Ye ave a nice place." Now, tha's chust smooth, Cameron, very smooth. He added to himself rather sarcastically.

He didn't exactly think he would be this awkward compared to last night when he was looking like he could just eat the Spaniard up. Strangely enough, he was only stuck acting like this since he was around Spain; just like right now. But, why now? Why did it have to be when Spain is still trying pull himself together? Was it because he felt sorry for him or was it to ease his own pain and to get over his own problem? Scotland didn't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 9:02 pm

"I see. I keep forgetting you're brothers with England." Spain said, and laughed nervously. He opened the door and breathed out--he wasn't used to his house being this empty when he arrived. The only thing that greeted him now were the framed pictures of his Romano and himself, displayed all over the living room. If anything he was really glad that Scotland agreed to come over so that at least, he wouldn't be alone with the ghosts of his past.

"Sit here." Spain brought Scotland to a couch, and patted the seat handing him a pillow. "I'll be right back, I'll whip us a good breakfast. It'll be a surprise~" Spain rushed out of the living room and into the kitchen, where he looked at what ingredients he had. Since it was breakfast-- eggs were the way to go.

Why is it so hot? Spain thought, as he tried fanning himself while he cooked. It wasn't particularly hotter than usual, and it wasn't summer. But then he realized-- he was still wearing Scotland's clothes. Spain wasn't used to wearing such thick clothing, especially at his place where the sun shined constantly. Ahh no wonder... he thought, and he started to unbutton the shirt.

"Breakfast is served, amigo!" Spain walked towards Scotland in the living room, holding up a tray... wearing only an apron over his pants. "Look, I made the eggs look like you!" he started pointing out the components of the dish excitedly. "The tomatoes, look it's red like your hair." Spain ruffled Scotland's hair in his hands, and sat beside him. The dish had two eggs with parsley in them--Scotland's eyes, and bacon for Scotland's mouth.
"Oh how can I forget, I need to get us drinks, no~? What breakfast is without drinks? Orange juice? Or coffee, maybe? I'll be right back." before Scotland could even reply, Spain zoomed out of the living room, and back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 9:42 pm

Scotland looked around a bit closer and noticed a few frames that had photos of Spain with Romano all over the place. He had almost forgotten it was only yesterday that they.... He shook his head, this wasn't any of his concern why was he bothered by it so much?

As he sat down on the couch, he looked over at a stand that sat a lamp with a particular picture frame. Almost automatically, he gently pushed it down. There was too much of it everywhere. He only hoped Spain would take them down sooner. He couldn't bear the thought of Spain falling for Romano all over again and regret trying to forget him while the Scot ended up in his own dilemma again and no one to help save him.

He waited a while and noticed how hot it had gotten. Scotland was so used to the cold he had been a bit too sensitive when it came to heat this ridiculously hot. (Not counting the warmth of loving-making.) He started to slip off his jacket as he spotted Spain walking in, practically skipping. He blinked and looked down at the plate, chuckling to himself. The effort of making the eggs a splitting image of the redhead was amusing and yet kind of adorable of the Spaniard. Scotland just wanted to give Spain a kiss as a thank you. But, he couldn't, knowing Spain would wonder in curiousity and ask why. "Ye sure took yer time on this," Scotland said as he took a spoonful of the eggs. He blushed lightly noticing he was wearing an apron in replacement of the shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 10:01 pm

Spain quickly exited the kitchen, and brought out a pitcher of orange juice and a coffee press. He also brought out a bottle of wine, but realized it was morning and wine wasn't supposed to be served in the morning so he discreetly put it back in his wine rack.

"How do you like it?" Spain asked, as he watched Scotland eye the food. "I'm sorry it took so long. Ehehe." He looked at the side table, and noticed that one of the picture frames was pushed down. "I-I'm sorry you had to see this." He picked it up, and started going around the room and collecting the other frames in his arms. It hurt him, but it must be done if he had any hope of actually moving on. It might be the perfect time to redecorate.

After he had put away all of the picture frames, he sat down beside Scotland with a sigh and watched him eat. "Just tell me if there's anything else you like, ok?" he patted Scotland on the shoulder, and proceeded to drink some orange juice, himself. Somehow he couldn't help but wonder what the other one was thinking at this point. He wanted to know what the previous night had actually meant, but somehow he found himself afraid to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: