Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spain x PuertoRico

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 10:45 pm

Spain took Maria's hand and stood up, brushing the sand away from his pants. "Come on, let's take a swim~" He ran towards the shore and dove into the water headfirst. When he resurfaced, he splashed Maria with the water, playfully. "Come and get me~" he taunted, as he swam near the shoreline. It seemed like the perfect day--the sun was shining, the water was clear, and he was spending it with the person he loved the most.
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 10:53 pm

Maria smiled and ran in after him after she got splashed. "Oh you bet I will!" She finally got to the shore and rand got into the water, immediately splashing Spain back. She laughed and smiled at him, she felt at peace having fun in the ocean with quierdo. "I rember this game me and Cuba played while we splashed each other when we were small, we pretended to be reveling against each other, to see who would become independent first..."
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 11:30 pm

"Independent..." Spain raised his eyebrow and stopped splashing. "Did you mean... to get away from me? Was I really that... horrible then?" his expression turned serious for a moment, but he quickly regained his composure and smiled once again, splashing Puerto Rico. "Ha well, why don't we play a different game now. You can try to gain your independence... directly from me." with that, he went underwater and pulled Maria in with him.
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 11:37 pm

"N-no, we ju-ahh!" Maria was caught off guard when Spain pulled her under water. She squirmed and flailed trying to escape his grasp, but not having much luck. 'He's still so much stronger than me.....then again I'm not a country like Spain, I'm just America's territory. I can't even hand my own international affairs, America would never change that fact either.'
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 11:19 am

Spain dove into the with Maria and opened his eyes, looking at her through the water. I can't believe she's grown to be someone so beautiful... he thought, as he watched her hair envelop her, and her green eyes sparkle even now that they were under the sea. He reached out to her and held her in his arms, bringing their faces together as they shared yet another kiss.
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 11:34 am

Maria opened her eyes just in time to see Spain pull her into his arms, bringing them closer antil they were kissing again. 'He's even more beautiful under the water, the way the water plays with his and makes his eyes shine like gems. Maria smiles into the kiss and kissed him back 'I wish we could stay like this.....' Maria thought, but they need to come up fore air eventually. They weren't fish, relectently Maria broke the air and swam back up to breath again, grabbing Spain's hand and bringing him back up with her.
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 12:03 pm

Spain laughed as he gasped for air, once they resurfaced. It was a sweet kiss, one unlike any other. "You are my bonita sirena now, aren't you?" He said, still holding Maria's hand in his. He began swimming farther from the shore, letting her trail behind him. "Want to go a little deeper? It would be nice to dive around there, I might get you some rare seashells~" he winked at her, and continued to swim away.
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 12:14 pm

Maria smiled back at him after they shared a sweet kiss, blushing when he called her 'bonita sirena'. " Si, mi Angel." She replied as Spain swam away from the shore, she followed him out. "Want to go a little deeper? It would be nice to dive around there, I might get you some rare seashells~" he winked at her, and continued to swim away, she smiled and swam after him, trying to keep up with him. "Wait up!" Maria laughed
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 8:53 pm

Spain giggled as he swam away, even farther from the seashore. The warm water and the cool breeze felt nice on his skin, as he looked back and watched PuertoRico, making sure she could follow. All of a sudden, however, he realizes that a big wave was approaching them. "Q-querida..." he murmured, looking back in disbelief. "SWIM BACK! There's a--" Without thinking, he swam as fast as he could to Maria, and held her in his arms. The wave was catching up and he couldn't let her get harmed. Ahh of all the things to happen, dios mio!
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 9:16 pm

Maria looked confused when Spain yelled "SWIM BACK!" He swam back to her and pulled her back into his arms. She opened her mouth to ask him what's going on, but nothing came out. Maria's eyes widened when she saw the wave getting closer and closer. She wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes just as the huge wave crashed into them both.
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 9:05 am

Dios in heaven... please, please save her. Spain thought, as he held Maria in his arms, feeling himself get pulled away by the wave. They were already a couple of meters from the shore, and it felt like they were being slammed against by the water, and for a long, long time it was as if Spain couldn't breathe. But he made sure he still had Maria in his arms, when all of a sudden, everything around him turned black.
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 9:16 am

Maria held on to Spain as tightly as she could as the wave hit them both, it get was getting harder to not gasp for air. They were close to the shore now with the push the wave gave them. 'Thank god...' Maria felt the water finally grew calm again and she turned back to Spain he looked dazed, but then his eyes closed and his grip around her losned. 'N-no!' Maria began to panic, is he dead? No...countries cant die right? Maria grabbed his arm and wam back up to the surface with him.
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 10:16 am

Spain opened his eyes, and the world seemed to spin around him. He quickly sat up, coughing out the salt water that he had inhaled. He could see the sand, the waves, the coconut trees... and then a pair of emerald eyes, that peered into him as he tried to gain his composure.

"¿Dónde estoy?"* he said, with a panicked look on his face. He blinked and continued to look around, realizing that he had no idea where he was. "¿Quién es usted? ¿Sabía Inglaterra envía aquí?"** He continued rambling in Spanish, as he put his hand over his face, trying to get rid of a headache that seemed to reverberate through his skull.

The last memory he had was of his Armada, heading off to Britain.

-----
*WHere am I?
**Who are you? Did England send you?
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 10:50 am

Maria looked at Spain, she was relieved that Spain was safe and woke up. But he was acting strange, he rambled in Spanish like he didn't know where he was and who she was. This worried her, Maria hopped he was just dazed and just half awake. "no, Inglaterra no me envió aquí. Es a mí a María, Puerto Rico? Recuerdo im tu hija!" Maria explained and put her hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 11:28 am

"Ack... Why does my cabeza hurt so much..." Spain whined, as he held his head, trying to look at maria. "Are you... my daughter? Y-you can't be I'm..." he said, still a bit disoriented. Spain closed his eyes for a moment, trying to remember everything. But in the end, everything seemed like a blank. He looked at himself, surprised that he wasn't wearing his pirate garb. Dios mio... what happened? Instead of focusing on what he didn't know however, he just decided to focus on what he did know. Right now he was facing this girl and... she was beautiful.

Spain's thoughts suddenly stopped when his gaze fell onto Maria, taking her whole form in. Did she save his life? What was she doing there? Without thinking, he grabbed her arm and brought her closer to him, bringing their faces mere centimeters apart. "Querida... do you have any idea who I am?" he licked his lips, and planted a kiss onto her lips. "I am... el Conquistador Espana..."
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 11:41 am

"Ack... Why does my cabeza hurt so much..." Spain whined, as he held his head, trying to look at maria. "Are you... my daughter? Y-you can't be I'm..." he said, still sounding a bit confused and disoriented. Maria bit her lip, did he have amnesia, and if so how long will it last? Spain looked at her up and down, then suddenly he grabbed her arm pulling her close till their faces were almost touching. "Quierda... do you have any idea who I am?" he licked his lips, and planted a kiss onto her lips. "I am... el Conquistador Espana..." Maria froze 'Conquistador Spain, oh god t-this is bad...' She pulled away from him, and started backing away from him. "N-No!"
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 5:59 pm

"N-no? Why?" Spain held Maria by the arm and started planting kisses on her neck. "It's only the two of us here, bonita~ And... and... I don't believe I've seen anyone as beautiful as you, before." Spain looked at Maria through half-lidded eyes, and stroked her hair through his fingers. He didn't know what made him want her so much at that moment--the way her wet clothes clung to her skin, or how her eyes opened wide, or how her pink lips trembled in the cool sea breeze. All he knew was that he found her there for a reason, and he wanted to get to know her better.
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 6:11 pm

"P-Porque? E-Espana your n-not a-acting like -y-yourself! " Maria stammered, she started blushing when Spain began to kiss her neck. "It's only the two of us here, bonita~ And... and... I don't believe I've seen anyone as beautiful as you, before." He looked back at her with half closed eyes, running his hand through her hair. Maria felt so confused, she rembered Spain being so much more ruthless in his pirate days. Yet he was being so gentle with her so far, was it because he didn't remember who she was? Maria felt a chill run down her spine as the horrible first years with Spain came back to light. She was scared, scared he'd hurt her like he did all those centuries ago. Maria pushed him away from her and scrambled to her feet, stumbling slightly because of the loose sand.
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 7:19 pm

"You can't get away from me that easily, bonita~" Spain scampered towards Maria and grabbed her from behind, making sure she couldn't fight back. He dragged her underneath a couple of coconut trees, as he began undoing his collar. "As a conquistador, you know what I do best right?" he said, licking his lips as he crouched down and held her face in his hand. "I conquer. And that's what I plan to do to you... today." He laughed and crept towards her, hovering over her shivering body. He had already been able to undo the front of his shirt, as his hand landed on the hem of Maria's dress.
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 7:34 pm

Maria struggled as Spain grabbed her and dragged her underneath some coconut trees. "Papá, deje por favor! Yo soy tu hija, por favor recuerde!" She begged him, he ignored her and began undoing his collar. "As a conquistador, you know what I do best right?" Spain said, licking his lips as he crouched down and cupped Maria's face in his hand. "I conquer. And that's what I plan to do to you... today." He laughed and crept towards her, Maria whimpered and shivered in fear. Yes she loved Spain more than she should, but she didn't want Spain to rape her. He hovering over her body as his hand landed on the hem of Maria's dress. " Papá, por favor, tu me estas asustando!" She felt his hand at the hem of her dress and smacked it away. "No quiero esto!" Maria said in a shakey voice
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 8:00 pm

"Ha... no one but me and the Lord to hear you now, querida. But between me and the Lord, I am closer." Spain fully removed his shirt now, revealing his wet, tanned skin glistening in the faint light. He threw it to the side and crept even closer to Maria, not letting her fight deter him. He leaned over and put his hand over one of her breasts, squeezing it through the fabric. "I like it when they put up a fight." he snickered, as he brought his lips up to Maria's neck; licking it all the way down to her collarbone.
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 8:16 pm

Maria whimphered as Spain continued to ravish her, he began to sqweeze her breaststhrough her dress snickering "I like when they put up a fight." Maria's eyes began to tear up as Spain began licking her neck, making Maria squirm in pleasure. "E-espana.." Her face flushed as she continued to try to escape from Spain's grasp. Maria looked up at Spain, tears beging to fell from her eyes and run down her face. "W-why, why espana?"
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 9:12 pm

"Why? Haven't I already answered that?" Spain laughed and continued squeezing her breasts through the fabric as he snaked his tongue all the way down to her cleavage. Using both his hands, he tore open her dress, exposing her bra and half of her torso. He brought his face in between them and started squeezing her nipples through the bra, with one hand stroking the inside of her legs. "I already told you... I conquer. I wouldn't let someone as beautiful as you get out my grasp." He leaned forward and gave her a rough kiss; forcing his tongue in between her lips.
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 9:27 pm

Maria bit her lip in order to keep herself from moaning out, she knew it was hopeless at this point. She was always week, thats why she had to lean on America for support as his territory. Why she couldn't escape from Spain for long as a child, and now she couldn't keep Spain from raping her now. Maria bit down on her lip harder as Spain continued to lick down to her cleavage. Then suddenly he grabbed the front off her dress with both of his hand and tore it open, exposing her top half to him and filling Maria with fear again. He broght his face beween her breasts with a smirk on his face as he began sqweezing and pinching her nipple through the fabric of her bra. Spain's other hand sneaked to her inner thigh and started stroking the soft skin. "I already told you..." Spain began "I conquer. I wouldn't let someone as beautiful as you get out my grasp." He leaned forward and kissed Maria roughly, forcing his tongue in between her lips. Maria turned her head to the side, immediatly breaking the kiss. "Pada Espana, pada!"
Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 10:10 pm

Spain just laughed in reply, as he continued licking her breasts and staring at her as he did so. He roughly grabbed her by the hair and flipped her face down, as he undid her bra from the back. He pulled the bra off, exposing her round breasts which he stared at hungrily. "Shh~ You'll like this, don't complain querida." He gently lay her down on her back again, and started groping one of her breasts roughly, his mouth closing in over the other. He sucked gently on her nipple; making it erect as he swirled over it with his tongue, licking over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spain x PuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain x PuertoRico   Spain x PuertoRico Empty

Back to top Go down

Spain x PuertoRico
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next