Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano Empty
PostSubject: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 3:09 am

"D-dios mio... where am I?" Spain struggled to open his eyes, as he felt himself being rocked back and forth--still somewhat dizzy from his sleep. He was lying on an unfamiliar wooden floor, and when he tried to move his hands, he couldn't. They were shackled together behind his back, and his arms were tied to him with a thick rope. That British bastard caught me... Spain thought bitterly, as he recalled the previous night's events. He vaguely remembered being knocked out, and quickly tied up and hauled by one of the British man's crew members. He maneuvered himself in order to see what else was in the room, trying to keep himself calm. To his surprise, he heard a familiar voice groan from the other side of the room.
"Romano? Romano is that you?!" he demanded, trying to get the voice to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 4:11 am

Romano slowly awoke, his head pounding and he let out a groan of pain, he heard someone call out his name and sat up slowly but was stopped when he realized his hands were shackled and this time he groaned in annoyance, "Ugh Tomato bastard that better be you calling me, what shit mess are we in this time?" Lovino replied, trying to see if he could see Antonio in the dark and praying that it was Antonio that was the one who had called his name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 4:45 am

"R-Romano I'm so happy..." Spain said, sighing in relief. At least he knew Romano was ok. "Are you alright? Are you hurt in any way? It seems as if that hijo de puta*... got us." Spain moved his hands, rattling the chains that bound him. It was on tight, and he hoped to be able to remove them before the said party came through the door--but he fiddled and fidgeted with it to no avail. Pretty soon, he started hearing footsteps from beyond the door right across him.

----
*sunufabitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 8:34 pm

England entered the prison room with haste. Upon seeing the two tied up men, he nearly rolled his eyes, watching them struggle against said chains. "Good morning Captain Carriedo and.... whoever you are." Arthur said, crossing his arms and standing in front of the cell, far enough away that they couldn't touch him even if they weren't restrained. "I am Captain Arthur Kirkland of England." He gave a mocking bow, a smirk playing at his lips, "Welcome to my ship; her name is Amalia Rose." He gestured about them as though the vessel could talk. They heard nothing but groans and creaks from the old wood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 8:44 pm

Spain seethed as he saw the blonde-haired man enter the room. The way he nonchalantly greeted them and introduced himself, bowing as if they could do the same irritated him, and he pulled on harder onto his restraints.
"Escucha aquí cabrón! Te mataré si es la última cosa que haga!*" Spain said, looking at the other captain straight in the eyes. They were green, just like his... and he felt almost embarrassed that their eyes could mirror each other that way. "Untie us... right now!"

----------
*Listen bastard. I will kill you if it's the last thing I do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 9:25 pm

Lovino glared at the man in the dark not liking his attidude, ” You're ship sounds like some ugly old bitch who just woke up.” Lovino snapped, trying to slip his wrist out of the shackles, ”And for your information eye-brow bastard my name is Lovino Vargas not 'whoever you are'.” Lovino growled as he glared at the blonde pirate.

Lovino looked at Antoni happy to se him get serious for a change, ”You better listen eye-brow bastard, undo these shackles and fight us like a real man instead of hiding behind the bars!” Lovino yelled after Antonio's demands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 10:00 pm

England sighed and shook his head; he'd been expecting something like this, though maybe not quite as rude (I.E. That small one in the corner who is of no importance or use to him) or uncivilized. Arthur opened his eyes and said, "My apologies... Mr. Vargas." He said softly, "I did not mean to offend you; I simply wished to underline the fact that you are of no use to me and should, therefore, keep your trap shut lest I shoot you and throw you overboard." The British captain sounded bored.

He turned, "And as for you, Captain Carriedo, you and I have much to discuss." He paused, "And I will spare this boy so long as you cooperate and get him to keep his mouth shut--like it belongs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 11:05 pm

"N-no!" Spain exclaimed, as soon as he heard England mention something about throwing Romano "overboard." He struggled against his chains and eventually stopped, realizing that it was of no use. "Don't... don't do anything to hurt him." he said with a concerned tone, trying to keep his composure. If England wanted to talk then he would... as long as he kept his hands off Romano.

"What is it that you want to discuss, Captain? Your business is with me, isn't it?" he sighed, and tried to look England in the eye. The way he was being looked down upon burned into him, as he tried to swallow his pride in the meantime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 11:13 pm

Arthur nodded briskly, "Yes, my business is with you and not the boy." He pauses, feeling a pang of something similar to sympathy or maybe guilt. He sighed before doing something unexpected; he got down on his knees so he was eye level with the other captain. "I'm sorry for this Captain Carriedo... If I had my way, you wouldn't be chained or on your knees, but I'm afraid I can't take the chance that you might escape or try to harm me. Surely, as another captain, you understand this?" His own lighter green eyes searched that of the Spaniard. They flickered over to the amber-eyed Italian cabin boy and he sighed, holding a hand to his face.

"I won't hurt him if I don't have to." He assured the man, "I may be a pirate but I have personal morals and I don't like killing innocent people." He said softly, "I won't harm either of you if it can be helped."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 11:45 pm

"Then keep it that way." Spain spat out, as he watched England crouch down, looking at him in the eye. Somehow it seemed as if the captain was trying to be gentle and civil, but he couldn't just let his guard down. His instincts as a captain told him that the other captain was still his enemy, and he shouldn't sit back and let him have his way as long as he could help it. He discreetly tried to fiddle with his shackles, as he listened intently to what England was saying, trying to move his face from the other's grip.

"Then what is it...? You've already taken my gold, and my ship..." he said, trying to search the other man's eyes for answers. "Why do you keep me here? What.. what matters do you want to discuss?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 11:54 pm

England raised an eyebrow, "I'm sure you've heard of double dealing, correct?" He said, "That's exactly what I've been doing for years now; I may be English, but my loyalty isn't theirs." Arthur sighed, "What I want from you is help. Your Spanish armada could infiltrate England and easily get me the information I need in order to keep my position without being detected as a threat to my home country." His brow furrows, "If you help me, I'll get you a new ship. I'll give back your gold and your crew."

He looked over at the smaller Italian boy, "I'm not trying to hurt you. I simply need your help. What self respecting Spaniard would stop to talk about this with an English captain willingly and without motive?" He paused, "That's why I attacked your ship. And now, you've only got two things to lose." He glances pointedly at him, "Your life... and his." He turns his gaze to the amber-eyed boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 12:52 am

Lovino shuttered at the threat, he didn't want to be shot and thrown overboard but he listened as the blonde tried to bargain with Antonio, Lovino growled and spat at the captain as an insult his spit hitting the kneeling man, "Don't trust him! The bastardo talks of trading and then throws it in our face that he thinks if he had just come to us on civil terms that we would have attacked, we have morals you shit, we wouldn't have attacked." Lovino shouted at the man.

"And your balls must be small if you didn't have the courage to hold this conversation with manners, I'm rude because you are rude to my captain, and now you expect us to help you, fuck you bastardo, you don't deserve our help, I think Antonio and I would rather die then help you!" Lovino growled as he tugged harder on his chains, feeling a wrist slowly start to slip out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 5:40 am

"Double dealing? Then if you yourself tell us you are not to be trusted, why must we?" He asked, glaring at England's eyes. "How sure are we that after this, I will get everything back huh? How sure am I my men are still alive?" Spain saw the logic of England's actions, but he still had his doubts. In the first place, if he were the kind to go against his fellowmen, he must be really greedy. Spain was pretty sure England would just toss him and Romano off to shore once the deal was done. These Englishmen... didn't have a God.

Romano's right. Spain thought, as he lowered his gaze. I can't trust him, and I'd rather die in the name of Espana that help that... that bastard out... I don't care much about my life, but... he turned his eyes to the side, seeing Romano struggle with the chains. I wouldn't be able to bear it if something happened to Romano.

Spain gave a sigh of resignation, being able to come up with a plan. He wasn't going to help that British bastard. To hell with him. If he had to die... then so be it.
"All right, I-I'll comply." he lied, clearing his throat. "But you must release Romano. Right now." he looked into England's eyes, showing how serious he really was. "What did you bring him here for, anyway? You said so yourself, you had no need for him. Your business... is with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 8:46 pm

The Englishman sighed, running his fingers through his hair, and wiping the spit from his leg where it had hit him, "I brought him because he's smaller than the rest of your crew. While the rest of your crew would do fine protecting themselves from mine, I'm nearly positive that he would have ended up a victim of rape. So I put him in here where he would be safe." He made no move to get up and looked into the Spaniard's green eyes.

"I'm not heartless, despite your rumors of Englishmen. I may be British. I may be a pirate. But I won't put innocent lives at risk." He paused, "You have no reason to trust me; I know that." He growls, frustrated with himself, "And I know it's hard to take someone you view as an enemy on his word alone... But honestly, I have no real proof or evidence." He stopped, "Wait... Actually... I might." He stood, "Excuse me... I'll be right back."

He walked briskly to where he was keeping all of the Spanish captain's crew, "Listen up! Unless you want me to kill all of you, one of you needs to come with me!" He knew he wouldn't follow through with such a promise, but he hoped his prowess as a captain would instill fear in them; and it did. He brought the crew member to Antonio and Lovino, his hands shackled so he couldn't try anything.

"See." He paused, "I have not harmed your crew. I know you can't take my word for anything else... but maybe this will help ease your mind. What other reason would I keep more than one of your crew members alive unless I planned to return them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 6:53 am

Lovino watched the man leave and come back with one of his crew mates, asking if this was proof enough for him and Lovino had a hard time admitting to himself that it did ease him a bit but there was no well in hell he admit it out loud, Lovino turned to Antonio, "Captain! Please, don't bargain with him!" Lovino yelled at Antonio and glared back at the brit, "I'd rather be shot and thrown over board then be used as a bargaining chip, so got ahead mister fucking eye-brow bastard do it so my captain does not feel the need to join you." Lovino spat at Arthur, scowling bravely but in all truth didn't want to die but he didn't want Antonio to feel the need to join this man because of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 4:58 pm

England frowned over at the Italian, actually feeling somewhat hurt by the implication that death would be better than allowing his captain to work beside him. He sighed and murmured, "I'll be right back... You just... think about it, okay?" He prodded the crew member gently to get him to move and he brought him back to the holding room the rest of the Spanish crew was being kept in. When he returned, the other two were still silent, though the younger brunette seemed to be fuming slightly. His cheeks were flushed with color and his eyes were alight with what he could only assume was similar to teenage rebellion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 9:04 pm

Spain was genuinely surprised upon seeing one of his men well and alive. He had thought England was only bluffing--but it turns out he was true to his word. Instead of replying however, he just looked down and began to think of what to do.

"L-Lovino!" Spain shouted, as Romano had started to speak back to the other Captain. If anything, he was who Spain wanted to protect the most... and if he continued talking, all of that would be in vain. "Lovino... please understand. As your captain I'm ordering you to keep quiet." he said, glaring. He wanted to be able to settle this somehow with the least amount of danger to him as possible, and Romano wasn't helping. He was a bit glad though that Romano wouldn't abandon him after all that, and it kept his heart at peace.

Once England left the room he looked up at Romano, and started murmuring. "What do you think... should we really, still not trust him? If we defy him... I... we. I don't want you to get hurt. Por favor, Lovino."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 4:46 am

Lovino looked at his captain, as he told him to be quiet right after he finished speaking back to the other captain, Lovino noticed the brit actually upset but brushed it off as some trick the blonde was pulling to get his sympathy as he took his crew-mate back to another cell, leaving him alone with Antonio, instantly just as he knew Antonio would the Spaniard started telling him as his captain and as an order for him to be quiet which hurt Lovino but Lovino pushed that feeling away replacing it with anger, "Aye, aye captain." Lovino hissed annoyed.

Lovino glared and rolled his eyes though when Antonio asked him if they should trust the other captain, "I was ordered to be quiet SIR, so that's what I'm going to do, be silent." Lovino said looking away from Antonio, hoping to make the Spaniard annoyed, he didn't want Antonio to join the blonde just because he didn't want him to get hurt, he didn't care if he got hurt he didn't want to see his captain and crew-mates working for a traitorous British pirate like the blonde. Lovino grew even more quiet when he saw Arthur return not even looking at him and opting to look at the floor instead, hoping that Antonio would say no to Arthur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 5:08 am

Spain sighed upon hearing Lovino's answer. "Lovino... I'm sorry ok?" He looked at the other with apologetic eyes, as he gripped onto his binds. "Say, if we get out of this alive... I promise to make you some of my special pasta. You know I try." he said smiling, trying to cheer Lovino up. He didn't really mean to tell Lovino to keep quiet, but it had to be done. He wasn't sure what kind of man Arthur really was, just yet and he didn't want to risk getting him angry at that point. And really, he didn't have any plans of joining the Brit once Lovino was sent free.

Spain looked up once the other captain arrived, and gave a resounding sigh. "Arthur... do you mind enlightening us about your plan?" he might as well ask him about it, to buy more time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 9:11 pm

England crossed his arms-- a defensive position, "Well, actually, that's where you would come in. To be honest, the Spanish have the best opportunity and... how to put it...? You're the best at strategizing against the British." Arthur looked at the Spanish captain seriously, "You see, although I'm a British captain, I don't know all the weak places in our defenses. It's like when you're looking at something too close, or when you know something so well that it's hard to tell what's really in front of you. I need a fresh point of view. Advice if you will. That's really all I'm asking for." He paused, "You won't even be with me for the attack itself. I'll have let you go before then."

He scratched his head, cheeks reddening, "To put things more clearly, it's more that I'm not sure what strategy would be best..." He gave a sheepish smile, "I'll let you have time to think on it, yeah? Are you hungry? What do you want to eat? I'll have my crew prepare you something you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 4:17 am

Lovino didn't even look at Antonio as he apologized, he almost did when Antonio talked about making his special pasta but held his ground and kept ignoring him but listened closely to Arthur as he explained his a plan and when he was done Lovino couldn't hold back a sarcastic bout of laughter,"Pathetic, you captured us because you needed an OPINION, you have got to FUCKING SHITTING me!" Lovino said throwing his head back in laughter, Lovino continued to laugh, it was too funny, "Antonio did you hear him!? He wants ADVICE!" Lovino chuckled sarcastically and once he manage to calm down he saw that the blonde did not look happy with him, Lovino didn't care.

"And no we're not hungry, well I'm not at least, it seems my captain is already going to be buddy-buddy with you but I'd rather starve then eat your British slop!" Lovino sneered before looking away again, he didn't see the bigger picture, his temper blocking him from picking up at Antonio's plan, his only concern was being as mean and as rude as possible to the opposing captain, Lovino hated strangers in general and he especially hated strangers that had the nerve to attack him and his captain and take them hostage to just get a damn opinion, Lovino snorted again, he still couldn't believe that was the reason this British-bastard had captured them for!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 9:40 am

"Si, I did." Antonio said, in reply to Lovino. He knew it was rude, but he couldn't help but laugh himself. Why would a British captain go through all the trouble of taking over a ship and capturing them for advice? He must be doing something extremely important then.

"Arthur..." he started, looking deep into the captain's eyes. "It is Arthur, right? Will you... will you really let us go after I help you strategize? I will be needing your maps, and my own so if you would be so kind as to have them retrieved from my ship." His face turned serious, but he showed England that he was willing to cooperate. All he wanted was to get out of there and make sure all his crewmen were safe. "As for the food, uhm..." Spain grimaced a bit at the thought of English food. He had stayed at an English port once and he ended up spilling his guts from the ship for days, and so he lived with the belief that English food was poisoned to some extent. He shuddered and shook his head, "It's ok... my friend here doesn't seem particularly hungry." he laughed nervously, and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 5:32 pm

"Yes, my name is Arthur..." The captain responded to the other, "And you have my word... I know that doesn't mean much, but I'm afraid any other proof is impossible... If you think of any other ways I can prove it without endangering my own crew, then by all means, I'd love to accommodate." He paused and listened to the man's nervous tone when he spoke of food. Arthur nearly cringed himself, remembering that other nations didn't care for his cooking. (He'd never admit he himself didn't really care for his country's cooking...) He sighed and said, "You know, I'll let one of you go for a little while so you can cook your own meal if you don't want something made by my own crew... I'd leave a guard in here and I'd overlook the one cooking so I can be sure none of my crew tries something..."

He did his best to quell the worries of the two men in the cell. "I know this cell isn't ideal, but I'll tell you what... If you'll take me at my word, I'll take you at yours and remove the chains. For good." He said softly. "I don't like the idea of prisoners. Never have, never will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 9:00 pm

Lovino looked over at Arthur and then Spain, "Let me out this fucking cell and I'll cook, I was the one who usually cooked the meals anyways, but no funny business, I'm just calling it because I don't want my captain to starve." Lovino said looking over at Arthur, his scowl still in place, "I just hope you have actual ingredients and not some weird British shit that I can cook." Lovino commented afterward, he had cooled down his temper, "And if you take me you'd have less to worry about compared if you took any of my other crew mates, I just want to cook." Lovino pushed, wanting to get out the cell, thinking of a plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano   Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirate!UK x Pirate!Spain x CabinBoy!Romano
Page 1 of 1