Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2P!AmericaxPuertoRico

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 7:53 pm

Maria smiled "Gracias mi Angel." She smiled softly at him and turned to face Allen. Maria wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest. "I guess I should repay the favor." She giggled a bit and traced random snapped on his chest, admiring his well built muscles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 9:34 pm

Allan chuckled softly. "You don't need to repay me anything." He said and kissed her gently. "You've done more for me than anyone." It felt strange to be this sentimental, normally he would have shuddered at himself for feeling so strangely, but there was only one person he felt that way about; but they decided to leave him. It had only been yesterday that he made love to Maria and now here he was showering with her. There was nothing more he could ever want, except one thing... "You still plan on doing that thing with the icing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 9:42 pm

Maria tapped her chin, pretending to ponder about it. "Hmmm I guess so, since you did behave your self." She trailed her finger down his chest to his stomach. "Fine, come on let's get out of here." Maria stepped out of the shower and started to get dressed and head out to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 10:10 pm

"Wait, no kisses!" Allan shouted and blushed madly realizing what he had just said. "W-Well, uhm..." He looked away a bit shyly, but he stepped out to grab a towel and dried himself off. Trying to get himself to stop blushing. Allan was pretty much surprised sith himself since he had never done that before. To anyone for that matter, but why now? The American didn't know why, it was just some strange occurance, he thought to himself. But he didn't mind kisses once in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 10:19 pm

"You want Hersey kisses to?" Maria smiled and took out some cupcake batter mix and the ingrients she'll need for for the cup cakes. "I guess I coup put them ontop of the cup cakes..." Shrugging she started making the batter and prepping her oven and cupcake tins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 11:10 pm

Allan wanted to just facepalm, what part of kisses does she not understand? He felt a horrible feeling in his stomach just noticing the cupcake tins. "Oh, God, please no cupcakes. I've had enough of those, I can't bear to look at anymore." He ended up saying aloud. He just couldn't help himself, the hurt in his face just have to think about Oliver was something he didn't want. Allan left home for a reason, he didn't want anything that had to do with either or of anything that reminded him of the torment and disgusting things he had done just trying to get the damn Brit to stop shoving cupcakes at him. Anything, but cupcakes... "I-I'm sorry.... I just..." He couldn't find the words, but he didn't want to hurt Maria nor did he plan to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 8:55 am

"What's wrong Allen?" Maria was more confused than hurt! why did he seem to despised cupcakes? Then Maria rembered that Oliver was somewhat obsessed with the pastry. "O-Oh I'm sorry Allen, I-I completely forgot about Oliver and his cupcakes!" She looked down and stopped mixing the batter, feeling horrible about all of it. "U-umm w-well I didn't p-put the b-batter in the pan. I c-can m-make a-a cake instead." Maria bit her lip and tried to keep her self calm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 1:45 pm

Allan went over and wrapped his arms around her. "I-It's fine. I'm sorry, I just didn't know what you meant." He said apologetically. "Please don't be mad, Maria." He kissed her forehead gently and added. "Besides, it's a lot more easier to store cakes than cupcakes anyway. " He gave a chuckle, trying to ease the tension of the situation. Allan looked down and noticed he was yet to put some clothes on. "Uhh...heh. I'll be right back." And he went to go put his clothes back on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 2:09 pm

Maria opened her mouth to say something but her left to get dressed before she had the chance. She sighed and shook her head, she'd tell him she wasn't mad or upset when Allen came back. In the mean time Maria washed the cupcake tins of the oil she put on it too keep the cupcakes from sticking off. Then put those away after drying them off and pulling out to round cake tins and started pouring the cake mix into each pan and evening them out so they wouldn't overflow while they were baking in the oven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 3:55 am

Allan did feel a bit guilty for walking off before she had said something. He might as well go back and apologize after he was done. He picked up the clothes he wore the day before off the floor and slipped on his boxers, pants and shirt and went back into the kitchen where Maria was setting up the cake this time. Allan quietly went over and hugged her from behind by her waist. "Sorry for walking off earlier." He said and kissed her neck gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 9:59 am

Maria smiled and turned around, hugging him back. "I'm not mad or upset, I just didn't want you be mad because of my mistak." She smiled sadly at Allen and give him a peck on the lips. "Lo siento Allen." She pulled away from him and put the two tins with he cake batter and put them in the oven. "Now we just have to wait for them to bake and cool off, then we'll have something to uses the icing on!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 1:48 pm

"It's fine." Allan said softly as she pecked his lips. He watched as she placed the tins into the oven. He smirked as she mentioned when to use the icing and pressed himself against her, brushing his fingers against her thigh and lightly starts to lift up the hem of her dress. "Are you sure we can't just use it on you instead~? You taste better than cakes, anyway." He whispered softly against her ear and nibbled gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 2:00 pm

Her face heated up at Allen's proposal, Maria could feel his body pressing against her own, making the rest of her body grow hot. "Y-you know that's not true..." Maria glanced at him, not even trying to push his hand away or fight back. She wanted to say yes, but then her cake would be wasted, and one thing she absolutely hated was wasting food. "What about the cake, it'll burn...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 2:33 pm

"If that wasn't true, I wouldn't be all over you now, would I?" Allan chuckled and lifted up the skirt of her dress, teasingly tugging at her panties. "You don't need to worry about the cake. I won't be sexing you up just yet." He purred, licking his lips and sitting Maria down onto the chair. He reached down and slipped off her panties.
Allan sat up and kissed her gently. "Where do you keep your icing~?" He asked with a mischievous grin as he spread her legs out widely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 2:58 pm

Maria pouted, still not wanting the cake to be wasted, even if Allen said he wasn't going to 'sex her up yet'. Allen sat her down in a chair, his hand grabbing her panties and pulled them down slowly, kissing her at the same time. Allen pulled away asking where she kept the icing, a mischievous grin on his face. "I-In the cabinet above the sink, t-top shelf."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 6:17 pm

Allan smirked as he placed her panties aside. "I never took you as a strip person." He chuckled and went over to her cabinet and finds the icing, finding a timer along the way. He set the timer to whatever time that was left for the cake and set it down. He opened the icing and gently began to spread it out all over her lower regions. The American smirked and looked up at her. "You don't seem to want this, but your body is telling me differently." He moves lower and lightly licks at her folds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 6:19 pm

Maria shivered as the icing was spread on her lower regions, she bit her lip trying not to moan out as he spread more for the sweet icing on her body. "You don't seem to want this, but your body is telling me differently." Allen moves lower and lightly licks at her folds. "A-allen..." Maria blushed deeply as felt his hot, wet tounge lick her frosting covered folds. She closed her eyes and was trembling in pleasure, doing her best to keep herself quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 8:01 pm

Allan continued licking her clean of the frosting and noticed how wet she had gotten from just a few small licks. "You're a really naughty girl, aren't you~? Just look how wet you're getting. Do you like this, Princess~?" He teased, licking his lips and brushed some of the frosting onto his fingers and gently thrusted them into her entrance, spreading the frosting all over her walls and slowly licked up her slit, cleaning off the frosting and nipped gently at her inner thigh and lightly beng to dip his tongue inside of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 8:16 pm

Maria tossed her head side to side, her hands gripping her seat until her knuckles turned white. She looked at Allen as brushed frosting on his fingers them into her entrence, rubbing the sugary treat on her walls. "A-Allen!" Maria moaned out loudly, heat pooling below her stomach as Allen began licking her slit, licking up all the frosting in the area before nippibg at her inner thigh. "Ahh, mnnah!" Maria cried when he started to slip his tongue inside her, and licking up the icing he put in her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 7:41 pm

Allan gently dipped his tongue even further into her. He placed his hands onto her thighs and begins to thrust his tongue in and out of her entrance and brushes his tongue against her inner walls, still tasting the frosting mixed in with her juices giving a strange, yet sweet taste. Allan roughly continued to thrust his tongue even harder into her, trying to clean out the icing from her walls. He felt himself harden, but resisted the urge to want to get inside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 8:36 pm

Maria was being reduced to a flushed, moaning mess. "A-A-Allen! m-more please!' She cried out and bucked her hips trying to get more pleasure and friction then she was curently getting. She grabbed a fist full of Allen's hair, including his adhoge. Maria panted looking down at the man who was eating her out, she wanted to grab the icing for herself and rub it all over his body, licking off every inch of his hot sweet skin until the treat had disappeared from Allen's flawless skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 9:54 pm

Allan moaned and groaned loudly inside her as she grabbed his hair, giving his ahoge the abuse he desperately, secretly asked for. He thrust his tongue even harder and fast and pulled out, saliva trailing down the tip of his tongue and licked up, flicking his tongue against her clit and gently thrusted a finger into her entrance as he continued to lick her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 3:40 pm

"Ahhhh~" She moaned even louder as Allen's tounge moved into her even harder and faster before flicking her clit. Maria groaned when he started thrust his finger into and continued licking her as well. She could feel herself getting closer to her breaking point the more Allen licked and fingered her, but she didn't want it to end so soon. She pushed him away from her womenhood and grabbed the icing from him. "Its your turn mi amor~" Maria said in a teasing tone before pocing on her lover and pinning him to the floor, licking her lips Maria scooped up some of th icing and smeared it along Allen's neck. "I want to taste you to Allen..." She whispered huskily before licking and sucking the treat off his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 4:16 pm

Allan shuddered and chuckled huskily as she pounced on him and pinned him down, his arousal bludging out his pants as he felt his lover's tongue brush up against his neck. "Do whatever you want, babe, I won't stop you." He smirked and lightly brushed his hands against her thighs and gropes her ass gently. "I'm not a fan of sweets, but you're the only thing I would want to eat." He smirked and slipped off his shirt, letting her spread the icing all over his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 5:03 pm

Maria smiled against his skin when Allen said she could do what she wants. "Gracias~" She thanked him as his hands brushed against his thighs and grabbed her ass, making Maria shiver slightly. "I'm not a fan of sweets, but you're the only thing I would want to eat." He smirked and slipped off his shirt, giving her the chance to spread the icing all over his chest. She immediatly began licking the icing off of Allens chest, the icing seemed to tast sweeter than it did before. Maria lapped up the icing and bit and sucked on different spots of his chest until she left several bite marks and bruises. "Mmmm, delicioso Allen~" Sme smirked at him and grinded against the bulge in his pants. "Your really enjoying this~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

2P!AmericaxPuertoRico
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: