Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2P!AmericaxPuertoRico

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

2P!AmericaxPuertoRico Empty
PostSubject: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 9:53 pm

After what had happened those few days ago, Allan wondered what was still on Maria's mind. Weird and confused, she said she felt like... The American did have a rough week. He had just went into a little mishap with Oliver and ran off before the Brit threw daggers at Allan's nuts. And a breakup with Kiku made him feel even worse. Said he just couldn't handle all the things he did and just slammed the door in his face.

Allan had spaced out when he was walking all by himself. He wasn't exactly aware of where he was going and somehow wound up at a familiar place. How did I end up at Maria's place...? he thought to himself, but he couldn't stop himself from walking towards her house and ended up knocking at her door. He just didn't have anywhere to turn to. He also thought maybe it was his fault she was so upset, so he decided to at least apologize or something. Even if it was for only a second, he just wanted to see her. He didn't know why, he just... felt like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 10:04 pm

Maria looked up from her book when she heard a knock at the door. "I thought I told everyone to leave me alone...." She grumbled to herself as she forced her lazy, down trodden self up. Maria wanted to be left alone after she stormed off from Allan a few days prior. Since then Maria was still torn and confused, she pondered what she felt and asked a friend for advice, her friend said she was in love. "En amour con Allen?" She scoffed as she walked to her front door "Don't kid yourself, he has Kiku, and why would I like a guy like him anyway?" Maria's argument with herself grew quieter and quieter until she was silent. When Maria finally got to her door, she grabbed the door handle and turned it and opened the door, revieling the person she least wanted to see at the moment. "A-Allen?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 10:17 pm

"Uh.... Heh." Allan managed half a smile and shrugged. "I know you... Probably don't want me here, I-I won't be long... I promise." He felt rather awkward just standing there in her front porch, not sure what he would expect from the person that was obviously still upset with him."I just didn't have anywhere to go..." He really felt embarrassed about coming all this way for some strange reason he didn't know why, but he just really needed someone to talk to right then and there. And him being alone moping about it wasn't going to fix the hurt he had just went through. He felt that the whole world was against him right now and here he was asking for her company.
She probably still hates me... He felt as if he was giving her too much of a burden by showing up, but decided to at least talk to her. "Is that okay if I could come in for a few minutes, at least? I just really need the company right now..." He tried his best to hide the pain that probably showed on his face, but the sound of his voice was uncertain; he felt it made him sound pathetic and he assumed that she would most definitely turn him away at the door, not wanting to deal with his problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 10:29 pm

Maria looked at Allen silently as he tried to explain why he was here. 'He,wants to talk?' She didn't really want to speak with him nowbut. 'I cant just leave him like this, he looks so sad, and hurt....' "A-alright, come on i-in I guess...." Maria stammared slightly and moved aside so he could walk in. "Would you like a drink...or anything?" She asked kinda akwardly, trying to be hospitable despite her discompert with the situation. 'This is gonna be a long few minutes isn it?' She though with a silent sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 10:50 pm

"Thanks," Allan said as he stepped in, but shook his head when she asked if he wanted something. "I don't really want anything right now..." He lightly rubbed behind his neck and sighed. "I had a bit of a rough week... Probably doesn't matter to you, but I really just needed to get things off my chest before they end up taunting me if I don't." He didn't feel like bringing her down even if she probably was still upset with him and let him inside just out of pity. Allan decided to change the subject instead. "Anyway, you probably don't care about my well-being, but h-how are feeling? I just thought about checking up on you, that's all." He lied, he really didn't expect to be here let alone show his face. "About before, I just wanted to apologize... about everything..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 11:04 pm

"Im...Im fine..."Maria bit her lip and figted a bit 'J-just relax Maria, just relax...' She let out a sigh and looked away "Of course I care about your well being..." Maria mummbled and looked at him "And please, don't apalogize..........there n-no need for it." She felt tears prick her eyes and she quickly wipped them away before he could see she was getting upset. "Its not y-your fault Allen, I just gave my hopes up back t-then..." Maria turned away from him trying to hide her face from Allen. "Just tell me whats on y-your mind..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 11:17 pm

Allan said nothing, but sighed. He had really fucked up this time if she didn't want to look at him. He decided not to let that bother him, but he just couldn't bring himself to ignore tears. He looked away and told her everything. "Well, Oliver was close to chopping my nuts off and Kiku didn't want to see me anymore... Everyone probably hates me... Maybe even you, but I won't argue with you on that." He felt like he had said enough and he did say he would cut his visit short and decided to relieve her and just leave. "I don't want to keep you and I know you probably didn't want me here to begin with... I'm gonna just go.. I guess." He said as he was reached the door knob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 11:27 pm

"W-wait!" Maria turned around and grabbed his hand and looked on the verge of tears. "I-Im not m-mad at you! I-I d-dont h-h-h-ate you!" Maria sqeazed his hand and looked down letting her tears fall freely. 'Why cant I keep it together?!?' "Im sorry...Im sorry...." Maria sobbed

((Fail post is fail))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 11:35 pm

"Maria....?" Allan turned around, moving his hand away from the doorknob and took her hand. He gently turned her head to face him and lightly brushed his fingers against her cheeks, wiping away her tears. "You don't have to apologize, either... But, I know I've hurt you too much..." He looked down and wondered just what would make her feel better, he felt bad that he didn't know what to say... But only one thing on his mind that he can do. Allan looked into Maria's eyes and pressed his own lips against hers, kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 11:48 pm

Maria felt her face heat up as she felt Allen wipe her tears away. "You don't have to apologize, either... But, I know I've hurt you too much..." She was about to make a retort, say he was wrong, when Allen pressed his lip against hers. 'W-what? W-why?' She blushed more but kissed him back regardless. Maria felt like this was just a messed up dream, just trying to tourture her. Dream or not she wanted to make it last while it can, Maria wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening their kiss. 'Te amo...' Maria thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 12:13 am

Allan felt her arms wrap around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her deeper into the kiss. Suddenly, he just couldn't help himself and slowly, gently started to slide in his tongue brushing against hers. He pressed her against his chest and continued to kiss her. There was only one thing to do... And, it was to forget. The American was surprised that she complied to the kiss instead of pull away. He liked it and immediately wanted more. He was just so depressed these past few days he wanted nothing more than to let it out. He wondered if the one that was right in front of him, the one sharing the kiss with him, would be the one to help him get over his heartbreak as well as anything else. He pulled away from the kiss after a long moment and looked into her eyes; just staring into those emeralds somehow calmed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:20 am

Maria felt so much calmer right now in Allen's arms, all of her previous guilt and confusion melted away in the sweet kiss they shared. She shivered when she felt his tounge brush against hers and let her tounge brush against his. All to soon however, Allen pulled away and gazed into Maria's eyes. Looking back into his scarlet red eyes she could see the pain in his eyes, all the pain from what happened to him, Kiku, Oliver......All Maria wanted to do is make his pain go away. "Allen, t-te a-a-amo....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:22 pm

Allan smiled softly and gently brushed her hair away from her face, moving them behind her ear. It had been a while since he had last seen her, but he had finally noticed just beautiful, how perfect she looked at that moment. He felt a bit guilty not being able to understand the affectionate words that escaped those luscious lips; just from the softness in her voice, the broken syllables made it hard to understand but he knew what they had probably meant and he hoped it was right.
"I love you, Maria." he whispered softly and kissed her, slowly he began to gently trail kisses down her neck.
Allan knew that they had only confessed to each other just seconds ago, but he couldn't help the thoughts wandering throughout his mind. The softness of her breasts, the taste of her skin, feeling the alignment of her curves as he moved his hands along her sides. He ached to hear the moans that escaped her lips as he pleasured her with kisses and bites. Allan then felt himself start to harden as he imagined being inside of her; Marie repeatedly crying out his name as she writhed, completely raptured in ecstasy. He couldn't resist how badly he wanted this. Suddenly, he scooped her up bridal style into his arms and chuckled softly. "I know it's going a little too fast, but can you show me where your bedroom is~? I'm pretty sure we need some place to make up, right~?" he purred with a smirk, gently nipping a spot on her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:43 pm

Maria smiled widely at Allen's words and let him pull her into another passionate kiss. She lets her hands travels up and down his chest,over his shirt, feeling his well built muscles tenc slightly under her touch.she glanced up at Allen and pouted when he broke the kiss. 'Why did he?' Maria's thoughts were cut off when she felt his soft lips brush against her neck. Her face heated up, her imagination going wild. In her mind she could see Allen' tanned, lean form hovering above her on a bed. Whispering sweet and dirty things into her ear as they drew closer and closer. Maria wanted him, she wanted Allen inside her and become one with him. Maria felt her body grow hot with desire, Suddenly, he scooped her up bridal style into his arms and chuckled softly. "I know it's going a little too fast, but can you show me where your bedroom is~? I'm pretty sure we need some place to make up, right~?" Allen said with a mischievous smirk on his perfect face, before nipping on soft spot on her neck. Hitting her lip to keep a sigh from escaping her lips she nodded meekly. "E-Es down y t-to the right, s-second door." Maria glanced at his shirt after she told him the way to her room, smirking slightly she began undoin the buttons she could reach and touch his soft tanned skin beneath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 6:53 pm

Allan chuckled and nuzzled her neck as he walked to the direction of her room. He closed the door behind him, locking it, despite them being the only ones there. Gently he placed her onto the bed, leaning close started kissing her. Slowly, slowly, he pressed against her while feeling Maria lean back towards the bed. He gently snaked his hand behind the small of her back as he laid her onto the bed and lightiy brushed his lips against her neck, trailing kisses down to her collarbone. He was anxious in getting their clothes off due to the obvious bulge in his pants, but he wanted to cherish this moment like it was his last. He just wanted to be as intimate and gentle as he could, he was too wrapped up in this and took his time kissing Maria slowly and passionately.

Allan reached up and gently placed his hand onto her breast, massaging it gently as he continued to kiss her. He wanted to get her hot and bothered before getting his clothes off. Lightly, he caressed Maria's thigh as he spread her legs out and pressed his hardened front between her thighs and ground himself hard against her. He smirked and ground himself against her even faster. He moved his hand slowly under her top and proceeded to unclasp her bra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 7:17 pm

Maria let out a small whine as Allen began kissing her neck again, she relished the feeling as heat began forming in her. When she felt her soft bed underneath her she blushed more. She knew where this was going, and she didnt want it to stop, she wanted more. Maria felt one of Allen's hands squeeze her breast making her moan softly "A-Allen.." His other hand trailing down and caressing her thigh and spreading her legs apart slowly. Maria begain to feel a bit nervous, felt a bit exposed like this. But Allen didnt give her much time to think as he started to grind him self against her heated core. More waves of pleasure coarsed trhough her. Maria felt hot and wanted more of him. "A-Allen.." She panted "Allen smirked at her and ground into her faster, harder. She let out a moan and wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer as he bean to remover her shirt and bra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 8:27 pm

Allan gently brushed his tongue around her breast gently and squeezed a bit roughly on the other breast with his other hand. He lightly brushed his fingers down her chest to her stomach. With a flick of his finger, her button slips off easily and he began to slip off her shorts. Allan sits up and slips off his shirt, revealing his nicely toned abs and he tosses that aside as well. He smirks as he looks down at her sodden panties and slips them off gently, tossing them aside and lifts up her hips, lightly brushing his tongue against her wet slit as her juices continued flowing. He liked how wet she had gotten with each swipe of his tongue. He lightly dipped his tongue into her slit and flicked his tongue against her clit. Allan felt his pants tighten even more as he heard Maria's loud moans and the taste of her sweet nectar. He roughly stuck his tongue into her entrance and lightly began to thrust his tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 8:45 pm

Maria shut her eyes as her clothed were removed, she felt embarassed and worried Allen would not like her body and leave. When Allen grabbed her hips she opened her eyes to see him shirtless. Maria gazed at his bronzed colored skin as if hypnotized, her eyes wanred over every knock and cranny the could find. He looked perfect to her, like a living statue from Greece. "A-Aah!" Maria turned tomatoe red feeling Allen licking her lower regions, heat began to pool at her lower stomach. "A-allen, more, p-por f-f-favor!!"" Maria Moaned out in escasty and bucked her hips trying to get more for the pleasure her wet core. Then she could feel his tounge licking her inner walls, making her moan even louder than before. Her hand reached out, despret to touch the man who was drving her insane with lust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 9:28 pm

Allan continued dipping his tongue inside of her and wiggled his tongue around her walls, pulling her closer by her thighs going further into her as felt Maria buck her hips. He angles his tongue into finding her sweet spot, thrusting his tongue even faster into her. He was smirking internally to himself as he heard her cries of pleasure, a delightful sound he wanted to hear from his lover. He lightly caressed her inner thighs and moved his hands down to her ass, gently groping. He slowly pulled out his tongue and went back to licking her wet sides, savoring the taste of her. As Alfred's 2P counterpart having to be insanely violent one and rather aggressive, he had a sudden urge to devour her but in the most sexual way possible. He gently licked around her regions and roughly shoved his tongue against her sweet spot. The sound of her cries of pleasure sent shivers down his spine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 7:12 pm

"A-Allen!" Maria cried out the coil in her lower stomach about to burst from his tounge's minstrations deep inside her. "A-ah I a-a c-can't take t-take m-m-much more!" She was praticly withering on her bed in pleasure, a sheen of sweat covered her exposed tanned skin. "P-Por f-favor A-allen" Maria let out a moan mid sentance her legs quivering. "L-let m-me t-taste you, t-touch, p-por favor!" She begged as she veged on her orgasim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 8:28 pm

Allan continued to lick and thrust his tongue against her, he felt her started to cum and sucked her hard until she reached her orgasm. He swallowed her juices as they flowed into his tongue, he pulled away and gently placed her hips back onto the bed and leaned close, kissing her deeply. The American lightly brushed his fingers down her stomach and past her hips, teasing her folds with his fingers, getting her hot and bothered again. He licked his lips and nipped at her neck, leaving behind a visible bruise; claiming her as his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 8:41 pm

Maria was panting heavily as her body came off the high from the orgasim, she felt Allen let go of her hips, his hand wandered down back down to her folds and went back to teasing her. "Allen.....!" She moaned again her hips bucked gain, her body still sensitive after her orgasim. Maria was cut off when Allen j=kissed her again, making her taste her own juices, before pulling away and sucking on her neck again. She could feell a bruise forming on her neck that would still be there the next day. Maria pushedAllen's chest, trying to get him off of her. She didn't want this to stop, but she was dying to give her new lover the same pleasue he was giving her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 8:58 pm

Allan chuckled a bit deviously from the push. He liked playing rough, especially in bed. He smiled and sat up, admiring her naked figure. The curves, the perfect shape of her breasts, the flawless skin that he ran his hands all over. She had never looked more perfect than as of right now. He wanted her as much as she did him, he wanted to pleasure her in all different ways, the intimate positions they could do; romantically as well as dirty. Allan gently kissed the bruise on her neck as if apologizing for the rough treatment. He lightly caressed her thighs and looked into her eyes, whispering softly. "I love you, Maria..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 9:56 am

Maria smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist "Te amo Allen..." She kissed his cheek and let her hand trail down his warm, well built chest. Her fingers tracing each muscle and it went down to his pants and began to unbutton it. Maria glanced up at him with a smirk on her face, "Allen, mi corazon~ It's not fair if I'm the only one feeling pleasure from this." She pulled his pants don some and started stroking the large bulge that had formed in his boxers. "t-tu es muy grande..."Maria blushed but continued to stroke his clothed member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 3:26 pm

Allan groaned softly and shuddered. He smirked, catching part of what she meant and chuckled softly. "It's going to be inside you soon enough~." He said with a purr and moaned as she continued to palm him through his boxers. The thought of her mouth and tongue around his member, made him harden even more and he gripped the bedding from the pleasure he was feeling from her hand. "W-We can make things even sexier if you put your mouth around me~." He chuckled breathlessly and groaned, he reached up and began to fondle with her breasts and leaned down sucking at one of her breast gently and swirls his tongue around her before biting down gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico Empty

Back to top Go down

2P!AmericaxPuertoRico
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: