Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme rp, The colder war

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:27 am

Russia smirked and flipped over on to America, pushing Americas face in to the bed and then bitting his shirt, shifting it up and over Americas head. He stopped for a second, blushing and relizing what he was doing a second later. "America, are you ok?" He asked, wanting to know if he wanted him to continue or not.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:30 am

America was pushed into the bed and help Russia take his shirt up, was he ready for this? Of course he would take it head on he looked at the Russian with wide eyes and nodded, he had no idea what to expect but had heard that sex was good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:05 pm

Russia smield lightly, kissing America and tehn turning around. "I love you" He said softly in to America soft neck. He moved his hand and replaced it with his hand, felling America neck. "Your skin is still so soft~" He teased
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:08 pm

America blushed at the confession and said, "I love you too." 'brother' he mentally added. He blushed redder when he said he was soft and said, "You say embarrassing things, brother." not meeting the Russian's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:11 pm

Russia smiled softly "Look at me, let me see your prett eyes,plese?" He asked, wanting America to turn back to him. He kissed America cheek sfotly and repeated "Please America?"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:17 pm

America couldn't refuse his brother and looked at him, his face red with blush and said, "Men aren't pretty." homosexuality was still something he found a bit wrong in the back of his mind, his people didn't seem too fond of it either. He smiled at him and said, "I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:21 pm

He sighed and then smirked at America. "Your still a teen, America" He teased, "Your still not adult and your not a kid ether, mabey you need to grow up a bit?" He teased. "How old do you think you are" He said gigling
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:51 pm

America said, "I've been around for 75 years." he said and he thought about his appearance, he said, "I'm about 16 or 17?" he said more of a question, he still looked young. He asked, "Why?" he was still growing, would that be a problem?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:56 pm

He put a hand on Americas head and pushed it through his hair. "You act so old for your age, the same age as me..." He sighed, he was about 26 and he was having sex with a 17 year old... He looked up at America "This makes me fell so much like a creep" He giggled at America. "You will be old evetialy" He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 6:05 pm

America looked at Russia, "You really think so?" and chuckled a bit when Russia called himself a creep, "I got into this knowing age difference so in a way, I'm kinda a creep too." he smiled at him, he would get older and stronger, he made a suggestion, "what if....you come back, when I'm older and strong enough?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 6:08 pm

Russia though about the idea. "How old?" Now he reall felt like a creep. Hr looked up at America, wondering how long he woud have to wait to be able to see him America. He kissed America "You better not be screwing about when Im gone" He snickerd
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 6:10 pm

America thought it would be better for him and Russia if they waited until he was older, "19?" he asked, it would be awhile and didn't know until when he looked like he devolved like he looked like he was 19. It would be a while, he laughed at Russia's joke, "Don't worry I won't." he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 6:13 pm

America looked about, 17, that was 2 years he would have to wait, but it would be worth it. He nodded and stood up, making America fall back on to his legs a bit. He sighed and smlied, looking at America and kissing him. He remied "When Im gone, do not get in to fights, if someone comes over here, tell me and I will help you" He said, a tone of worr in his voice
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 6:15 pm

America didn't know how long it would take to look 19, he had heard that Italy looked about 4 for years. Only way he could mature faster was to get into more battles and gain more power he nodded and hated to lie to Russia, "Right, I'll call you if I need anything." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 6:18 pm

Russia looked at America, smiling, but felling bad that he was leaving America so soon. He bruhed his finger over Americas cheek. "Dont get hurt, ok?" He quitly asked. "Please?" He said, being worried for America, he was his own nation, but was still a small nation.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 6:20 pm

America off of Russia and nodded saying, "I'll try, next time you'll see me, I'll be a big and powerful nation." He was excited, he would call Russia when he was older, and call to check up on him, but wouldn't call for help, he would need to do it and defend himself to mature faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 6:23 pm

Rusia sighed and then turned, starting out the door. "I love you, America" He said softly and blushing a bit. He the path back to the airport. He got on the plain and count help but feel bad for America. He was a big antion, he coul defend himslef, or at least thats what he told himself. The plain landed and he walked in to his house, he fell odwn on his couch, think about america and falling alseep.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 6:29 pm

America waved and smiled sadly at the Russian's leave.
~~~Time skip!~~~
He took the time that Russia wasn't there, to start battles with people to gain more power, there was no motive for the battles but he always ended up winning. He also took the time to research old American culture and apparently it was the most obese country in the world. He also learned that they Americanized everything, English, food, T.V shows, and so learn some new slang, he would have to become the spitting image of America and through the years developed some what of a cowlick on his head. He didn't know what it did, and just ignored him. He wasn't a World Superpower, but he was becoming into a respected nation, he had 43 states now, and was about 5'8 now, but had the appearance of 19. His voice had also gotten a bit deeper and after he won one of his battles he called Russia and asked him to come over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 6:33 pm

Russia walked out of the airport. He ran up to America, only slightly taller now. He pushed Americas head down and kissed teh top of his head. "America!" He said happly, "I mised you!" He said, not caring that he used the nation name.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 6:36 pm

America smiled as he saw he Russian, it was a long time he hugged him and said , "I missed you too bro!" it had been so long, the battles and everything was worth seeing Russia, he was much more devolved and knew more about the World and how it worked, though not everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 7:55 pm

Russa let of of America, looking out teh big window, the now sprawling city shining and huge skscrapers overing the skyline. He turned back to America "The city is amazing!" He said, he walked with America out of teh airport. He loved seeing america, he was tall and he giggled at the diffrence between his voice when he was a kid and now. He walked and asked America "You have been in no fights,Da?" He asked, looking at him, but not really caring about the answer at this point. He didnt gave America a chance to answer. "Im proud of you, Alfred, you are building a fantastic nation" He said
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 8:43 pm

America smiled sheepishly and said, "I knew you'd like it." Russia and his people really did get to work and now the city was huge. He led Russia out of the airport. He had missed Russia and he only called about once a month, missing him after he hung up, but with new determination. He laughed nervously and said, "Just a few scuffles, but nothing too serious." He blushed and said, "Thanks, I'm glad you're proud of me." he hesitantly moved up and gave Russia a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 8:50 pm

Russia raized an eaybrow. "Oh? You won? Vary good!" He said smiling, "I cant tell you not to fight because your own nation, your a strong nation." He said softly, he let himself be kissed. "I love you" He said softly. He continued walking around and admiring the city. "You still will always have me as a allie." He said, smiling
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 8:55 pm

America smiled and blushed from kissing Russia and said, "Yeah, I'm glad I have an ally like you." he turned to him and said, "Hey, wanna get something to eat, we have pretty awesome food here, and no offense but it's a lot better tasting than beets and potatoes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:02 pm

Russia smield lightly and nodded yes. He glaced at America. Still loving his voice change. He smield "I love you" He said quietly and looking at America. He quickly covered it up with "You are so much taller, your face changed and your voice dropped" He giggled, 1/2 teasing, 1/2 complamenting. He walked closer to America.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme rp, The colder war
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next