Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SpainxRomano

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

SpainxRomano - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 4:19 am

Lovino slowly woke up, his back fucking hurt and his neck had a knot in, slowly he opened his eyes and he was met with the sight of the pirate captain, his tired mind working in hyper-drive, remembering last night....he had been kidnapped, then almost raped, then almost crushed by crates...but then he had been saved by the captain, and then he had saved him in return and then well, all he remember was stitching the man up before falling asleep, he moved his wrist and winced and looked down at it and saw it was bandaged, it was alright bandaging in his opinion....

He could have done better if he had wrapped it himself.

He looked at the sleeping Spaniard, he looked so peaceful, his brown hair was tousled and he was drooling a little out of the side of his mouth while his soft snores filled the room...Lovino had to admit to himself the captain was kind of cute, well minus the blood that stained his cheeks from last night.

Lovino attempted to stand up but his chest screamed in pain and he fell forward.....right....on....top....of......Antonio. Lovino froze as he saw the captain stir, his chest screaming in protest as he lifted himself off hastily but only to go crashing back to the ground, Lovino groaned in pain seeing as he landed not only on his chest but his wrist.

"*Caro Dio, che male..." Lovino mumbled as he try to right himself into a sitting position, not seeing that Antonio was awake.

-----
*dear God, that hurt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 4:51 am

"Hm-?" Spain woke up with a start, as something suddenly came crashing onto him. He opened his eyes slowly, straining from the sunlight that entered the room and saw the prince meet his gaze. Before he could react, Romano fell off the bed, crashing onto the ground.

Spain rubbed his eyes, and quickly went to check on Romano. "What's wrong?" he quickly crouched to the ground and noticed Romano clutching his chest. Ahh yes, he hit himself on the table. Spain thought, recalling the previous night's events. Without another word, he lifted Romano up--despite his injured arm--and put him on the bed. He quickly started unbuttoning Romano's shirt, and looked at the damage. A huge bruise had started to form on his right side, spreading out in hues of purple and blue. "Wait right here, I will get you... something warm." he said, as he looked at Romano's pained expression. He couldn't help but stare at him longer--at his beautiful golden eyes, and his tightly pressed lips. His hand moved on its own accord, and started stroking Romano's cheek. "I'll... be right back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 5:16 am

Lovino gave a yelp of surprise as he was suddenly lifted from the ground and placed on the bed, becoming scared for a moment when the Spaniard began to undo his shirt but he watched as Antonio only inspected his wound which he noticed was ugly colors of blue and purple before his eyes went to Antonio's face, the man was looking at him intently and he almost flinched when he felt the captain gently stroke his cheek, telling him he would be right back before leaving to get whatever he was getting for Lovino.

Lovino slowly sat up, not comfortable with lying on his back with his shirt undone, not with what happened last night, Lovino rubbed his sore chest with his good hand, wincing at the pain, yep he called it right, he was definitely badly bruised on his chest and it would be like that for awhile, Lovino sat here fidgeting before buttoning his shirt up, leaving enough access for his bruise to be treated and for him to feel more comfortable, but then he finally realized that Antonio had gone to get something warm for his wound, he needed something cold for the bruise to stop the swelling of the bruise, Lovino paused and sighed, he guessed he would just inform the captain after he got back with whatever warm thing he went to go get for him, in the mean time unwrapping his wrist and re-wrapping it properly .

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 5:33 am

Spain returned to the room holding in his hands a tray of warm tea, and a cold compress-- as suggested to him by one of his crew men. "I'm back." Spain announced, as he watched Romano re-wrap his hand. He probably didn't so such a good job with it the previous night because of his own injuries. "Lie back down, I'd have to put this over your chest." He said, holding the bag of ice in his hands. He was a bit worried because of the size of the bruise on the other.
"I-I'm sorry." he said, looking at the other. "It was my fault this happened. I hope you forgive me." Spain was quiet as he ushered Romano down onto the mattress, reopening his shirt. He put the ice over his chest, and ran his fingers through Romano's hair. "You're brave for a prince, you know that? I never would have expected something like that from you." He chuckled, and went to pour Romano some tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 5:57 am

Lovino looked up from his wrist to see that Antonio was back with tea and a compress, Lovino was about to refuse when the Spaniard told him to lie down but didn't have much choice in the matter when the Spaniard made him lay down and undid his shirt again, (much to the prince's displeasure) Antonio apologized about last night's events but Lovino simply dismissed the apology but he scowled when the man ran his fingers through his hair, as soon as Antonio moved to get him tea Lovino sat up once again, re-buttoning his shirt and leaving just enough space for the ice compress, his scowl darkened when he heard the captain go on about how brave he was, saying that he would have never expected that.

Lovino sat there holding the ice compress to his bruise, "Why? Because I'm prince? I bet you think all I do all day long is sit around and order servants around but I don't, I often helped out with my people who guarded the castle and who worked the grounds in my spare time and I would prefer if you tried to just keep your hands off of me." Lovino said glaring at him harshly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 7:31 pm

Spain laughed a bit at the prince's answer. "If you've seen what I've seen, you would probably think the same." Spain murmured, thinking about his own king who had to entrust such a mission as this to him--a pirate. If that wasn't royal pompousness he didn't know what was. Spain couldn't help but think that Romano would be the same especially because he looked rather... fragile. "So tell me, prince; if you don't just sit around all day like you say, what do you do? Can you... fight?" he asked, as he sat down on the bed. He was starting to get amused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 8:19 pm

Lovino calmed down a bit, he did understand, he had cousins from his grandpa Rome's side that were spoiled and pampered, he had met them once an immediately disliked them, not wanting to be like them, "I do understand, I have seen how other Prince's take their positions as something they think was always just meant for them, that they deserve it because they were born royal but I know it is a honor and privilege to rule over the people of Italy." Lovino said, leveling his gaze with the Spaniard.

Lovino scooted a bit away from Antonio when he sat on the bed, scowling at the amused look on the other man's face, "To answer your question I often go out to help the men who work the grounds, I like to be around them, doing the same hard labor they do and sometimes I would go out into the villages to see the people, I am next in line to rule and with that in mind I want to be close to my people so that I may know what they will need of me when the time comes for my rule, I want to be a good king to my people and provide them with everything they need." Lovino said passionately, he made it his personal goal to always make friend's with the commoners and to gather an appreciation for all the work they did so that he would know how lucky he was to rule over such great people and that he wouldn't turn out like his cousins.

He then scowled at the captain, after hearing him ask him if he could fight, that smirk still in place on Antonio's face, looking at him like he couldn't believe such things of the Italian, "I can fight, though I'll admit I'm not very good with swords and heavy objects, I'm pretty decent with hand-to-hand and I'm quick on my feet..." Lovino said trailing off, he wasn't going to tell the Spaniard of his ability with knives, that would be his secret to keep until further notice, if anything he remembered how he had killed one of the pirates, he was surprised that the captain hadn't realized that and Lovino felt maybe he was lucky that Antonio didn't know about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 11:52 pm

He's a busy man. Spain thought as he smiled, listening to Romano tell him about what he did. If Spain had to be honest, he didn't expect this from the prince at all. He seemed to have a bigger understanding with regards to how it was like to run a monarchy, than the other royals back in Spain. He also liked how passionate Romano was talking about it--burning in his eyes, like it was all that mattered. Spain couldn't help but chuckle; not because he was ridiculing him, but because he was honestly in awe.

All of a sudden, though, Spain's expression turned serious. I might be robbing a country of a good king. The chilling thought bothered him, as he continued to listen to Romano talk. He didn't know what was going to happen to the prince once they reach the shores of Espana. Spain's task was to deliver him-- nothing more. He shouldn't be concerned what was to happen to the prince, right? But seeing him before his eyes, alive and animate didn't help in stopping the thoughts from flooding in. Was Romano going to be kept prisoner? Sold off? Be questioned? Since Romano was to be the next king, the people from his country might make more use of him by questioning him with regards to Italy's plans... and Spain knew that when the Spaniards questioned prisoners, it was never pretty.

Spain paled, as he got a cup of tea for himself to drink, trying to shake the thoughts off. I need to free my men. I owe them that, at least. He drank the whole cup in one gulp, and looked at Romano. "You are a very passionate prince, you know. I wish... all the monarchs were like that. Do you have knowledge in any way, as to our countries' warring state right now?" he asked, putting the teacup on the table. Maybe... maybe there was a way to prevent all of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 12:35 am

Lovino glanced at the man as he chuckled, but he noticed it wasn't in ridicule, Lovino was also surprised when Antonio told him he thought he was a very passionate prince, saying that he wished all monarchs were like that but what surprised Lovino the most is when he asked him about if he knew about their countries warring states, at first Lovino felt like he was trying to just get information but something in the Spaniards eyes said other wise.

Lovino ran a hand through his hair sighing, "Only a little, my father did not want my siblings and I involved with it, saying that we should just focus on our studies but I sometimes managed to sneak into the meetings, I only heard bits and parts, what I gathered is that my country is currently at war with your country because you guys are trying to invade our country so we are fighting back, other then that I don't have much knowledge, I wish I did though, I want to know more to see if there is a way to stop this war, I see how it hurts the people, who they suffer from it because all our resources are going to battling the Spaniards." Lovino said trailing off, looking at the ground.

Suddenly Lovino got an idea, he looked at the captain excitedly, "Can you tell me everything you know about the war right now? Maybe...when you hand me over to the king I can reason to him, make a better comprise on Italy's part to stop this war!" Lovino asked, his face pleading as the gears in head spun with ideas.

He placed a hand on Antonio's shoulder, "You said you didn't want to kidnap me....and that you wished that you could take me home but if you tell me what I know maybe I can bargain with your king!" Lovino said looking into the taller man's eyes, "Maybe if you help me....I can help you." Lovino said quietly, he didn't know whether the man would push him away for asking so blatantly for secrets of the war or get angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 1:54 am

"I see." Spain said, looking at the prince. It seemed only natural that the prince and princesses were kept out of the details--especially when dealing with something as dangerous as the matter at hand. But whether or not the officials in Spain would believe that, he highly doubted. Maybe the prince was right. Maybe if he could have him talk with the Spanish king, everything would be settled and then--

What are you thinking, Antonio? Spain thought as he held onto the cross that hung from his neck. He was starting to think of ways to maybe resolve a war that he had no say in, and to protect a prince that came from a country that was at war with his. As far as he knew, he was a pirate.... and he shouldn't even swear such loyalty anymore. He wasn't loyal to his country, nor was he to anyone. The price of betrayal... hurts too much.

Spain snapped out of his trance as soon as Romano finished his last sentence, looking at him with eager eyes. He chuckled, putting his hand over Romano's that was on his shoulder. "You really think so?" he asked, smiling softly. He was like that once-- young and naive, but the realities of life had made him a bit jaded and apathetic. But somehow, seeing the prince light up like that revived something within him. Some long lost hope that he's buried along with other sins of the past. And besides, the prince... looked really cute when he wasn't angry.

"That's just about what I know. Espana--my country is very greedy. It saw yours and it wants it. Supposedly in the name of God, but I doubt it." he laughed bitterly and held onto the cross once again. "If I do bring you to my king... what would you propose? Without him having to marry your sister... or keep you captive?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:42 am

Lovino looked down thinking as Antonio asked him how he would persuade the king, "I don't know yet...I can't just sacrifice my sister...." Lovino said trailing off, he looked at the cross in Antonio's hand, "You Spaniards are men of God aren't you, maybe...if worst comes to worse I can use that to my advantage and if that doesn't work....then...I will sacrifice myself to your king as payment, I still have a younger brother who would be next in line for the throne, he may be kind of stupid but I think even if I die he could manage, especially with my sister's help, she's very smart." Lovino rambled to himself trying to think, he shivered, he didn't want to die but when he thought of his home and people he was more then willing to make that sacrifice if the time came.

"How much time till we reach Spain? Maybe I can think of something in the meantime, another plan of action." Lovino asked but then he noticed that the Spaniard had placed his hand on top of his, Lovino immediately pulled his hand away, a serious look on his face as he looked away from Antonio, "I am young but I will find a way to end this war with your king, I just need time to think and I'm starting to see now why you can't take me home, you care a lot for your crew and I respect that, I will figure out a way out of this so both sides win..." Lovino declared, now determined to come up with a plan before reaching Spain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:37 am

"Supposedly." Spain said, then dropping his grip over the cross. "We are men ruled by the notion of God, but men are merely men. A lot of the people in my country would kill in his name, you wouldn't even believe it." he became pensive, as memories of the past haunted him. It was one of the reasons why he didn't choose to become a law-abiding citizen of his own country... there was a part of him that hated it.

"Sacrifice yourself? What would that do?" Spain looked at Romano thoughtfully, trying to follow his train of thinking. "If you sacrifice yourself, you will be used as a pawn to start the war. Your country--Italy--I'm sure will fight, the moment they find out you've been taken. That's what the king will do to you, most probably. If I bring you there... you will be held captive and once the Italians move in they will be forced to surrender, and Spain will take over. And--"

All of a sudden, it becomes clear to him. If the prince sacrifices himself for the sake of the country, then Spain will have no hostage, and no ransom. The Italians will be free to counterattack, and claim their freedom. Spain looked at the prince, seeing the determination in his eyes. Somehow, he felt a deep, sinking feeling in his stomach. Was Romano... really prepared to face the consequences.

"Three days." Spain said, holding up his fingers. "That's about the time we get back to Spain..." Spain looked down, and thought about his options.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 6:42 pm

He stared at the Spainard, he seemed to have realized his plan, "I'm sorry Antonio, I will do what I need to do for my country, my people are strong and I will not allow for them to just be claimed as play-things, I won't do anything drastic until I have been given to the king and you are payed whatever your king has promised you." Lovino said standing up looking down at him, "Three days huh..." Lovino said thinking, he had a back-up plan for a plan he hadn't evne thought of yet, he sighed hoping he would come up with something before reaching Spain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 3:00 am

Spain was speechless at Romano's last statement. His honor as a pirate--if he even had any--started to tug on him, telling him to get involved and help the prince out. Just the way he looked right now was so vulnerable. Spain didn't know if Romano was fully aware about what could be done to him exactly, and he didn't want him to find out for himself.

What if I just turn this around, and bring him back to Italia? Spain considered, looking at the prince. But if he did, he would be done for... and he would be betraying his country. He got into this task knowing what it entailed, but he didn't expect to be in such a dilemma over it. It seemed like such an easy, clean get-away. Get the princess, haul her ass to Spain, and then get his and his crew's life back. It was supposed to be simple, but upon meeting the prince, it was like his whole world turned upside down.

I owe him my life.

Spain sighed, and leaned against the wall beside the bed. "Count me in." he said, staring at Romano's eyes. "I am so tired of how our king runs things. I... want my life back, at the very least. And I want you, to have yours." He looked at Romano's eyes, filled with determination. Whatever it was that he felt right now, was indescribable. He never thought he'd see the day that he would agree with such a half-baked plan, but his gut told him to do so, and he was going to follow it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 2:44 am

Lovino looked at the captain in surprise, not expecting him to be on board with his plan, or well his non-existed plan, "Looks like pirates do have morals." Lovino chuckled before grabbing Antonio's hand and shaking it, "Thank you, this means a lot." Lovino told the Spaniard with a serious face, for a second Lovino was stuck staring into those dark greens eyes before looking away and pulling away, "We have three days till we reach Spain, three days for you to help me come up with something and tell me ways on how to not piss off your king, tell me what kind of man he is, for I've been told I tend to anger people with the way I speak so I'll need some help with changing that over the next three days." Lovino told him grinning as he was already starting to get some ideas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 1:55 pm

Antonio took Lovino's hand and smiled, happy that at least his captive was warming up to him. Now that they seem to have a similar motive, they might actually be able to work together--constructively, and with the least amount of friction between them. He noticed the other stare at his eyes for a while, and he smirked; not being able to break the gaze, either. "What I know about Spaniards in general, is that they are great fools in love... Which is also why he wanted your sister to be brought, in the first place." Antonio started, trying to picture his king. Going into what Lovino suggested haphazardly and without a plan could prove to be dangerous to the both of them, so they had no choice but to make use of the three days to come up with something. Anything.

Antonio furrowed his brow, as his gaze fell onto the prince. Once again he couldn't help but let his stare linger; admiring the boy's sculptured features, slender figure and soft auburn hair. Tch. He can really pass off as a--

All of a sudden, Antonio's eyes opened wide as something dawned onto him. The king had yet to know that it was the prince they retrieved, and not the princess. At the moment, the king was still expecting the princess to be the one to alight on Spanish soil-- his possible bride to be.

"Lovino." he started, clearing his throat. "At the moment, the Spanish king... he thinks that I have your sister with me, and not you." He looked down, a bit hesitant to let the prince in on his idea. It was absurd, but might just work. It's not like they had any more options.

"What if... hmm..." he covered his mouth, trying not to let a smirk escape his lips. "What if we convince him that you are indeed the *ehem* princess. As I've said, Spaniards are fools in love. If you can somehow get him to... fall for you, you might be able to convince him to stop his advances. Then again, there's another option. You can be the worst princess he has ever met that he would have no choice but to send you back to Italia." Antonio leaned against the wall, and laughed at that last bit. He was going to let the prince decide if any of his plans made any sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 3:27 am

Lovino frowned, as he watched the Spaniard laugh at his own idea, Lovino was aware of the fact that he did look a TINY bit like a girl but the longer he thought about the plan, the smarter it looked, "That's actually a good plan, I mean at first I thought you were an idiot but its pretty smart, but we'd have to go with the second option because there is no well in hell am I going to make the king fall in love with me, fuck that." Lovino said making a disgusted face and started pacing thinking.

"I'd need a fancy dress if I'm going to do this and jewelery, lots of things that look like they are from my homeland so its believable but even if I do annoy the king into returning me what does that mean for the war? How could I still manage to stop the war if I piss him off because again I really don't want a stupid Spanish bastard falling in love with me." Lovino continued thinking not realizing what he just said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 5:00 am

"I'm surprised you acknowledged it." Antonio smirked, already thinking far deeper into what they must do. At first he thought the prince would outrightly reject it, but he had to admit--the plan made sense. "If we go with the second option... Well, no. If the king finds you unbearable he'd have no choice but to send you back to Italy. He wouldn't want a union with you, and though the king may be a big hijo de puta, he has a soft spot for women and he would never hurt the princess." he approached Lovino and held his chin with his fingers, trying to get a better look at his face. "I am confident we can pull this off. As for you dress..." he went to the other end of the room and rummaged through his closet.

He went to the other end of the room, and rummaged through a closet, retrieving a red and black dress. He dusted it off, and showed it to Romano. "This would do for now. It... belonged to someone important to me." Spain smiled, and handed it to Romano. "As for the jewelry, I think I have enough to get you some once we get to Spain. By the way..." he said, as he leaned one of his arms against the table. "You're probably going to have a hard time not making a Spanish bastard fall in love with you, if you wear that." Spain smirked and gave him a wink. He liked teasing the prince.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 5:33 am

"Well that's at least good to know he I won't get slapped from being rude, that's always nice to know." Lovino said sarcastically but he was suddenly forced to stop when the Spaniard grabbed his chin making him look up at him while he inspected his face and then moved to the other side of the cabin to retrieve something in the meantime Lovino fought a way a blush.

Lovino watched as the Spaniard pulled out a red and black dress and looked over it approvingly, "Yeah, that will work I think." Lovino said taking the dress from him but blushed when he heard the Spaniard twist his words around, "Shut up, stupid bastard!" Lovino growled while trying to fight away his blush, looking away and scowling at the floor when the Spaniard even winked at him too, “Well I must already look pretty good with you can't stop winking and smiling at me.” Lovino retorted sharply and then paused, “And just who this mystery lady who owned this dress?” Lovino couldn't help but ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:45 am

"He won't." Antonio gave a small laugh at the prince's first concern. Especially not to someone as beautiful as you. he thought, but it might be too much teasing for the night and decided to smile in silence, instead.

"It will work. It's a beautiful dress, no~? Want to try it on?" he asked, as he put it against Lovino's slim torso. It looked like a perfect fit. "Heh, well I never said you didn't look good already. Just imagine once you've actually tried looking like a girl. I'll just be one of the many Spanish bastards you'd have to deal with." he laughed, and handed the garment over to Lovino, ushering him behind the closet to change. Antonio's expression darkened a bit, however, once he heard the question being asked. He wasn't sure it was something he wanted to talk about, or at least... not just yet.

"That dress, like I've said it belonged to someone who was important to me. I'd be honest with you, it belonged to my dearly beloved." he clenched his fists and gave a deep sigh, as he waited for Lovino to come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 5:22 am

Lovino took the dress and allowed the Spaniard to push him towards a closet to change and listened to him talk as he stripped off his shirt and reluctantly his pants and blushed when he heard the Spaniard say that he was going to be one of those Spanish bastards that will fall in love with him as Lovino had spoke of that would fall for him, Lovino hoped he was joking but another part of him kind of hoped he wasn't at the same time but he instantly shoved those thoughts away as he worked on getting the dress on.

Lovino listened to Antonio's tone change as he spoke about his mysterious beloved and didn't press when Antonio didn't elaborate on it, Lovino finally managed to get the dress on and came out, feeling stupid, 'I probably look like an idoito!' Lovino thought crossing is his arms and scowling harshly while looking away from the Spaniard while he blushed embarrassed. "Well, how do I look, passable for a girl?" Lovino asked blushing deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 4:29 am

Antonio patiently waited as Lovinoo got dressed, memories suddenly surfacing in his head. He quickly shook it away, and watched as Lovinoo stepped out from behind the closet.

"P-prince..." Antonio's eyes opened wide, as soon as his gaze fell upon the sight of Lovino. He removed his hat to have a better look, and cleared his throat, trying not to seem to flustered. He felt heat rise up his cheeks, but he didn't take his gaze away. He couldn't.

"Passable? I think that's hardly the word..." Antonio chuckled, as he continued to behold how the other looked. He then walked towards Lovino, and held the skirt of the dress in his hand, rubbing the cloth. He never thought he'd see that dress on anybody again. "It might be hard to believe, because I have yet to see an Italian woman look as beautiful as you." This time, Antonio wasn't even teasing. He gazed into Lovino's eyes with the honesty of his words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 12:11 am

Lovino blushed and crossed his arms at the compliment he scowled at the floor, "Eh, no need to make fun of me, I always knew I had girly features but I highly doubt I look as lovely as an Italian woman, Lovino watched as he grabbed a bit of the skirt and rubbed it in his hands gazing at Lovino sincerely.

Lovino pulled away slightly, still a bit shaken from the previous nights events and a bit wary, "At least I know that when I meet the Spanish king he'll think I'm a princess and not a prince that's a relief... I think" Lovino said and still noticed that the Spaniard was staring at him, Lovino coughed nervously, "I'm just gonna go change back in my regular clothes, wouldn't want to wreck your dress." Lovino mumbled moving to go change, staying a bit of a distance away from Antonio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 8:51 am

Antonio blinked. "Make fun of you? But I wasn't making fun of you, your highness." He looked Lovino up again and he knew there was no way he was joking. "Besides, like I said. You're... much lovelier." he chuckled a bit, watching Lovino's cheeks turn red. It was a really cute sight.

"Ahh he king will believe you, alright. But the problem now lies as to how you're going to act. You have to convince him at the start, at least." Though the King was a sucker for beautiful women, he wasn't particularly favorable to men, and Antonio knew that one mistake could get them both in serious trouble. He specifically could get imprisoned and executed for treason, while Lovino... he didn't even want to think about what may happen to him. "Do you know how to dance, Prince?" he smiled, and folded hi arms across his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 8:07 pm

Lovino emerged from the closet, back in his regular clothes, still buttoning his shirt, "Yes, I'll admit I'm not the best but I'm ok, I used to dance with my little sister at parties but I'm sure that's not quite the same thing, she would just stand on my feet while I just spun us in circles." Lovino said smiling fondly at the memory and was hit with a bout of home sickness but he shook it off, he missed his little brother and sister.

"I suppose a refresher on dancing would be good, wouldn't want to give it away that I'm actually a boy, but do you know how to dance?" Lovino inquired smirking, he couldn't imagine the Spaniard knowing how to ball dance properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: