Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SpainxRomano

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:05 am

"Come on men, we're almost there--!" Spain ordered, as he brandished his sword, fighting off the line of defense that protected the renowned Castello de Duino. It was in the middle of the night, and yet the sky was painted a striking red--fire consumed nearly the entire area surrounding the castle. People were running and screaming everywhere, running from the band of pirates that attacked them with no warning. Screams of terror filled the air, the clangs of striking metal echoed all around. It was the scene of Italy at night-- a picture of total chaos.

The King better be happy after this... Spain thought, as he brought down his sword to another one of the guards. Though he was a pirate, he didn't like the thought of pointless killing, especially in places as beautiful as this seaside castle he was ordered to ransack. But orders were orders, and he had no choice. He, Captain Antonio Fernandez Carriedo was once one of the most feared pirates that sailed the seven seas, until the Spanish army was able to capture him, forcing him into service. In exchange for his and his crew's freedom and all the riches he owned, he had to do one slight favor for the king.

"Go on, run to the top of the castle and retrieve Princess Sicilly..." he barked at his crew members who were ahead of him. He was stuck fighting the rest of the guards, so he couldn't do the task himself. Ploughing through the men in front of him was like child's play. For a skilled swordsman as he was, it almost felt dishonorable for him to be killing in such fashion.

For Espana? Tch. For Espana indeed.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 3:17 am

It had been a pretty calm day, Lovino was looking after his siblings, they had bugged him to play with him so he found himself having a tea party with his youngest sister and little brother, he thought it was really lame but it was nice to see his younger siblings smiling, but it didn't last long soon for a guard came bursting through the door, "Prince Lovino! The Castle is under a attack and I have been ordered to get you and your siblings out here!" The guard informed him quickly and he looked back at his siblings, Sicilly and Felicano looked at him in fear, Lovino put on a brave face, he was scared too but he would get his siblings to safety, "C'mon guys let's go! Hurry!" Lovino yelled and immediately his siblings jumped to their feet and rushed after him, Lovino followed the guard, looking out one of the grand windows to see fire and slaughter, he quickly grabbed Sicilly and held her to his chest and he had Felicano stay close to him as they followed the guard.

“Alright my lords, we're going out the back entrance it should be safe and from there we ca-" The guard never got to finish his sentence for when they turned the corner the guard was cut down by a sword that belonged to one of the pirates, "Give us the Princess!" he demanded and Lovino quickly produced a blade he kept hidden on his person and threw it with striking accuracy, it hit the pirate dead between the eyes, Lovino then quickly grabbed Felicano's hand and ran in the other direction, he knew of some secret passages in the castle that he hid from his sister and brother and now he was trying to find the one that would bring them straight to the stables.

He heard the sound of the men getting closer and turned a sharp corner and found the passage he was looking for, he pressed a stone and quickly pushed it forward, ushering his siblings inside, "I'll be right back OK, I'm going to go find papa and then I will meet you at the stables, if I'm not there in ten minutes go without me and ride to Grandpa Rome's house!" Lovino instructed but then Felicano begged him not to go, his little sister starting to cry.

Lovino knelled in front of the hole and grabbed the back of Felicano's neck bringing his towards his, resting their foreheads together, "You need to watch our little sister, you have to be a big brother now Feli, I'll be back soon I promise but you must promise to protect our sister first OK." Lovino said quickly, hating the pained look in his brother's eyes, he may think Felicano was a big baby sometimes and that both his siblings were annoying but when it came right down to it he loved them, Feli nodded his head yes, tears welling in his eyes and Lovino kissed his forehead and their sisters before closing the hidden passage, running off to find their father and not even a minute later as he rounded a corner a bag was throw over him and he began to struggle but suddenly he heard yelling from the men and a hard hit to the head was delivered, causing Lovino to black out as he was then carried out of the castle back to the pirates ship.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 5:22 am

"We got heeeeer!" Spain heard his crewmen cry, as he watched them emerge from the castle. He gave a big sigh, and brought down his sword one last time. Though they were outnumbered by the guards, they seemed to have won. Spain returned his sword back to its hilt and held onto his left arm. He hadn't noticed but he was wounded in battle--a large gash cut through his forearm, and blood started to seep through his clothes.

He decided to ignore it for the meantime though, and busied himself with gathering all his men and get onboard the ship immediately. "Come on people, andale, andale!" He ushered everyone away from the chaos, and towards the cove wherein they had secretly docked their ship. Spain took one last look at the Castello de Duino, the beautiful seaside castle he had no choice but to attack. On top of all that, he took its most prized jewel-- Sicilly, the Princess of Italy. Spain sighed, and bid it a silent farewell and apology.

Once aboard the ship, there wasn't much celebrating. Everyone was either dead tired, or busy preparing to make the ship sail. Spain's men scrambled all over deck as he gave orders to immediately make their way to Espana.

"Boss, what do we do with the princess?" Two of his crew members approached him in the middle of the ruckus, holding a huge sack over their shoulders. "S-she's asleep right now, but she gives quite a kick when awake. You'd have to be careful." The two men held out the bag to Spain. Since Spain's left arm was injured, he couldn't carry the bag himself, so instead he ordered his men to bring it to his quarters. He knew better than to leave the princess within his crew member's reach... it would be too much of a temptation.

Once the ship had set sailed, Spain made his way back to his quarters, and lay down on his bed. This was more than I bargained for. He thought, looking at his wounded shoulder. Somehow, he still couldn't erase the scene of the burning castle in his mind. All of a sudden though, he hears a noise coming from the corner of the room. He approaches it, and sees the bag that the crew members had earlier. It's the princess. he thought. She must've woken up, as he heard her muffled voice from inside the bag. However, the voice didn't seem like the voice of a princess'.

Slowly, he untied the bag, revealing the princess inside.

"P-Princess?!" he exclaimed. What surprised him was not what he had expected at all.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 1:47 am

Lovino slowly awoke and when he remembered what had happened, he was PISSED, he immediately began to try and rip his way out the bag while growling curses, but just as he was about to start yelling the bag opened and a a question came from beyond the bag, "P-princess?" met his ears and he shot a fist out in a uppercut and felt something connect with his fist, a startled cry of pain as the person stumbled away, Lovino jumped out the bag, scrambling towards the wall where he lifted himself up, he frantically looked around the room for some type of weapon as his captor recovered, he spotted a sword and made a grab for it, pulling it out of its sheath and pointing it awkwardly at the man.

"Don't you come any closer futtuto pezzo di merda!" Lovino swore as he swung the blade at the man wildly, he had no idea for to use a sword, his only skill lying with throwing knives, "You will immediately turn this ship around and take me home! I am prince Lovino Vargas and you will do as I say! Or...or I'll use this sword on you!" Lovino threatened once again waving the blade at him, taking a step forward, Lovino was beyond frightened at his situation, he wasn't much tougher then his younger brother but he was sure as hell better at hiding it as he stared at the pirate who had now recovered and was looking him and Lovino was surprised at what he saw.

The man had stunning green eyes and light brown hair, his skin was a tanned light brown and he stood far taller then Lovino, he looked well built and strong, he looked NOTHING like Lovino thought a pirate would look like, he had always imagined them big and burly, with long beards and scars all over their faces, the man looked at him with those emerald green eyes as he wiped some blood from his lip from where Lovino had punched him, Lovino expected to see anger but instead the man looked like he was shocked to see him, but then again if Lovino remembered correctly it had been his little sister who this man had been after which reminded him how he got into this mess, Lovino glared coldly at the man as he still kept the blade pointed at him, his hands shaking slightly. “Take me home!” Lovino demanded again.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 9:54 am

"Hn-!" Spain was surprised, as a swift uppercut had hit him on the side of his mouth. He quickly moved back, still dazed and trying to figure what the hell was going on. From the bag came out a boy(?) that suddenly scrambled around the room, and got a hold of one of his swords. Spain was too shocked to react in any way, whatsover.

Prince... Lovino? he thought as he looked at the boy(?) that stood before him, panting and holding up the sword. No, that's not right... I was tasked to get the Princess! So he--he? must be the princess.... right? Spain wiped the blood off his mouth and was so lost in his own thoughts, that he didn't bother worrying over the fact that he was being held at sword point. "W-wait, un momento, un momento por favor." he said, running his fingers through his hair in frustration. "Are you telling me that you are Prince Lovino? Not err... by any chance, Princess Sicilly?" He eyed the boy--he was sure that he was a boy now--and realized that indeed, they had made a big mistake.

Oh Dios mio. How could they make such a big mistake?!

Spain buried his face in his hands, and leaned against his desk. "Kid... Er, Prince Lovino, right? You don't want to be holding that, you'll end up hurting yourself." he said gently, as he started walking towards Romano. "Trust me, I don't plan on hurting you. This is just a big misunderstanding." The boy that stood before him was a few inches shorter, and had a slender build. He had auburn locks that parted at the side, with a big curl that stuck out in the air. He had fine features--a structured nose, rose colored lips, and eyes that looked like gold. Spain found himself almost lost in them, as he tried to get the sword from him.

He is beautiful. he found himself thinking, as he was only a foot away from the sword. I would've probably made the same mistake.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: SpainXRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 9:50 pm

"Of course I'm a boy you stupid-head!" Lovino snapped still waving the sword at him, Lovino was freaked out by this guy, Lovino had him at sword point and he was still moving towards him, Lovino advanced, pointing the sword at the Spaniards neck, "Don't move an inch closer." Lovino growled, "And what's the misunderstanding? That I'm a prince and you tried to take my baby sister, no you stupid bastardo, the misunderstanding is you attacking my home in the first place, that is the misunderstanding." Lovino declared, his hands still slightly shaking as he gazed down at the pirate.

The man was looking at him very strange and it was making Lovino very uncomfortable the man just seemed in a trace as the man still tried to get the sword from him but Lovino only pressed it against the man’s throat, not wanting him any closer, "Stop staring at me and don't come any closer." Lovino demanded angrily.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptySat 19 Jan 2013, 12:15 am

Spain felt the tip of the sword against his neck, breaking his trance. He's scared. Spain thought, as he felt the boys hand's shaking holding onto the heavy sword. "Put the sword down and we will talk about it. If you kill me, you are never getting home. I doubt my crew will be as merciful." he said, then brushing the sword away with the back of his hand. He went closer to Romano, not heeding his words.
He sighed, and held onto Romano's hand. "You were not originally supposed to be taken. It was your sister-- the princess that was going to be targeted. I don't know if you know, but our countries--Espana and Italia are not really getting along. Our king thinks that if we kidnap your princess, Italy will be forced to either surrender or be forced to settle with compensation. One of which would be the union of our king and your princess in marriage. Either way, your sister was supposed to be a bargaining chip. You however..." he said, then putting his hand on Romano's shoulder. "I have no idea what the king will do with you. All this would lead to would probably be a bigger war. I do not like it any more than you do."
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 10:31 pm

Lovino allowed the sword to be lowered down, taking in the captain's words, even if he did kill this man there was no way he could beat his whole crew, Lovino listened to him explain the situation between Spain and his country Italy and narrowed his eyes in disgust when the talk of marriage came up between his little sister and the king of Spain.

"I am well aware of what goes on between our countries, I am next in line after my father, as for your precious king of Spain plans on marrying my baby sister its just that, she is barley turning twelve! What was your bastard king going to propose?! A forced betrothal for when she turns of age and if he thinks that kidnapping her would have ended the blood shed then you are wrong, the people of Italy would have fought tooth and nail to get her back!" Lovino growled shoving away the other man's hand.

“And if bringing me to the king will just upset him and you don't want more blood shed then why do you not just take me home? Or is there something your not telling me pirate?” Lovino spat out the last word like venom, scowling up at the Spainard.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 11:23 pm

Spain sighed and quickly took the sword away from Lovino, and picked up the sheath strewn on the ground. It seemed as if he really wasn't getting lucky that night. "I'll be honest with you bambino," he started, still staring into the other's golden eyes. "I... honestly do not know what our king has in mind." Spain walked back towards the table and leaned against it. He smiled and looked down, a bit ashamed of the situation.

"I was only ordered to take the princess and then bring it to him. Nothing more. But it seems that I've failed that." he removed his hat, and continued to look down, thinking his situation over. If he returned the prince to the king, it might mean war. If he returned empty-handed however, he and his crew would wind up dead.

"Lo siento, Prince Lovino but I have no choice. I must take you back to Espana with me."
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 12:14 am

Lovino froze when he heard the Spaniard said he could not take him home, Lovino's body shook with rage and fear, "Why. Not?" He ground out glaring at the captain, "You say you don't want more war but by kidnapping me and taking me, the heir to Italy you are almost guaranteeing more blood that will be on YOUR hands." Lovino hisses, trying to reason with the man, he wanted to go home, he was afraid, he didn't want to go to Spain, he wanted to go home and make sure his siblings were safe and sound.

Lovino moved closer to the desk and grabbed the front of the taller man's coat, "Take me home!" Lovino yelled into his face, shaking.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 12:21 am

Spain's body tensed up as he was overcome by the huge dilemma. What was he to do? Even if he did want to return the Prince to Italy, he was pretty sure the guards would be a lot more in number now. They won't take mercy on them, and kill them on the spot. Either way, he wasn't going to get out of this alive if he returned Romano back to Italy.

"I can't." he said, sighing in resignation. "If I return you my crew and I will be killed--either by the hands of the Italians or the Spaniards. Forget about me, you know. I don't mind dying, I know I have made mistakes in the past. But I cannot simply sacrifice the lives of my crew. Not after they have stuck with me all this time." he felt weird, showing this side of weakness to his captive. However, he was too bothered and confused to care any more. He went closer to Romano, and put his hand on his shoulder. "I must keep you here, Prince Lovino. I am sorry but that's the situation we are in right now whether you like it or not. Now I'd have to find you a place to stay on this ship. Since you are a boy, I think you would be okay staying below deck. Unless of course, you'd want to be staying here... with me."
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 12:50 am

Lovino shook with anger, "So your crew gets to live if I am sacrificed to you filthy Spaniards and I am probably to never see my family again, good plan bastard..." Lovino growled not caring how weak the captain looked, wanting to use that to his advantage, "You low lives get to go on living and ransacking ports while I, who has done nothing wrong is tossed to the wolves." Lovino says coldly

Lovino flinched when the Spaniard put a hand on is shoulder and he shrugged away from it, Lovino's fear grew more when the captain told him he'd have to stay somewhere on the ship, he cringed when he said that Lovino could stay below the deck but nearly spat in disgust when the Spaniard DARED to bring up that he could stay in his room. "I'd rather sleep below deck then in your room figlio di una cagna!" Lovino spat.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 1:02 am

"I-I'm sorry. There's nothing I could do." Spain accidentally rested on his left shoulder, forgetting that he was wounded. He winced, and buried his face in his right hand. He was wounded, failed in his mission, and now he was getting a horrible headache. If this wasn't the worst day of his life, then he didn't know what is. "I promise you though, Lovino. As long as you are on this ship I promise you will be unharmed. All you have to do is do what I say."

Spain was taken aback when Romano shrugged away from him, but he understood. The boy was probably feeling lost and helpless just around that time, but he was too tired himself to deal with any of it right now. "Suit yourself." he said, sighing and started dragging Romano by the shirt towards the door out the cabin. "I'll take you to a room below deck, and we'll probably see each other in the morning again." Spain's mind was clouded from the pain and distraught that he forgot to take into consideration how his crew might take it. He was just too tired.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 9:44 pm

Lovino tried to pull away as the man got a grip on his shirt dragging him below deck, Lovino stumbled a bit down the stairs and froze when the captain opened a door and Lovino quickly realized that this is where the other crew members slept, "Good night, just take an empty bunk." The captain said tiredly as he shoved him inside and closed the door behind him,

Lovino stood there frozen as the men all glared at him, slowly he shuffled forward, desperately wishing he had some sort of weapon on him, he saw an empty bunk and slowly sat down, not wanting to lie down as he felt multiple eyes staring at him.

'Shit, this is really bad, what if they try and attack me or something, I can't fight them all off!' Lovino thought terrified, just then a man moved from a bunk across from him and stood in front of him, “That's my bunk you're sitting in kid.” He said peering down at Lovino.

Lovino swallowed drily, “You were just sitting in that bunk over there.” Lovino snapped, trying to keep from shaking in fear, The man laughed mockingly, “Look at this lil shit over here guys, thinking he can just talk to us like this because he's some Italian prince.” The man stopped laughing and glared down at him.

Lovino shivered as the man just glared down at him and before he react the man above him jumped off his hammock and landed and stood on the right of the man while a third walked from another bunk towards him and stood on the left, they blocked him, cornered him.

“No one's going to save you on this ship boy....you're stuck down here with us..” The first man spoke and leaned closer to him, grabbing the front Lovino's shirt, “P-please...d-don't kill me.” Lovino stuttered out scared, no longer concentrated with looking tough, the man on the right laughed and leaned close to Lovino's ear and whispered.

“We wouldn't dare kill you...but you're so pretty you know, we're just going to have a bit of fun with you,” He cooed darkly and Lovino's eyes widened in realization, his body unfreezing as he began to kick, “Get the fuck off of me! Don't touch me!!” Lovino started to yell but suddenly he found himself thrown on the bunk with the man on the left covering his mouth while the one gripping his shirt began to undo his shirt.

Lovino tried to punch but the one of the right held his arms down, he looked around wildly, the other men not even given a second glance in his direction, Lovino struggled more as the man in the middle stuck a hand in his shirt.

'No!' Lovino thought as he managed to slip from under the man who covered his mouth, he bite the man and let loose the loudest screams he could, “SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! PLEASE! HELP!!!” Lovino screamed in terror, praying someone heard him as he screamed more suddenly a hard blow to his face was dealt, making his head spin. “Shut it you little shit!” The one on the left snarled, Lovino shook his head, as his mouth was once again covered and the other men tightened their grip on him.

Lovino shut his eyes a she prayed that someone had hurt him and would save him as the men continued their assault as he weakly fought back.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:02 am

Spain started walking back to his cabin, his hand holding onto his arm. "This really is not my day." he murmured to himself, looking at the blood that had smeared in his hand. As he got back to the cabin, he removed his shirt and began examining the wound. It wasn't that bad, but the cut had probably hit a vein judging from the amount of blood he lost. He deemed it something he could remedy himself however, and he went to one of his trunks, digging out a medical kit. After he completely dressed the wound, he went back onto his bed with a bottle of wine in his hand.

What have I done? he thought, thinking about the previous day's failure. He was so tired that he couldn't even get himself to confront the crew members that made the mistake. Even if he did though, he wouldn't find it in his heart to stay angry at them because after all--the prince did look like a girl.
Spain sighed, and recalled how the prince had looked like in front of him. There was no denying that he really did have the looks of a prince--delicate, handsome, and polished. The good thing about him being a boy though, is that I don't have to take that much care of him. he thought, and took a swig from his drink. If I had gotten the princess, I would need to worry about things such as her getting raped or--

Spain dropped his drink as the thought crossed his mind. Though Lovino really was a boy, leaving him down at the brig with his men--who were most probably all drunk from celebrating--didn't seem like such a good idea. His face darkened as he imagined the prince again. If they had mistaken him for a girl, what was stopping them from treating him like one?

Soy una mierda estupida! he thought, as he sprung out of bed not bothering to put his shirt and his coat back on. He scrambled out of his cabin, and as soon as he got on deck true enough, unfamiliar screams filled the air.

“SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! PLEASE! HELP!!!”

With those words, he quickly ran back down to the brig where he saw his men ganged up around the small prince. He was pinned against the wall, and his shirt was already undone. "Detener, detener!" he screamed, but his men were either too drunk or too excited to notice him. His eyes met Romano's, and without thinking, he punch the man that was holding Romano up.

At this point, his men had noticed him, panting and panicked-- and he immediately held Romano in his arms. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." he murmured into Romano's ear, still gasping for air. After a few moments, he turned to his crew, speaking to them in Spanish.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Do you not know... do you not know that his life, is worth all of ours combined?!" he said, still holding Romano in his arms. "If something happens to him, it marks the end of us... all of us. All of Espana."

He then turned Romano's face to him, staring into the golden eyes. "Are you ok? I'm... I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: SpainXRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 9:18 pm

Lovino had been for sure that no one was going to come to his rescue now, the man holding him had managed to undo his shirt, but suddenly he heard somebody rush in and to his surprise he saw the captain, he seemed to yell something in Spanish rapidly but the men just seemed to ignore him and to his utter shock the captain punched the one holding him, Lovino slumped to the ground, terrified and shaken, but then he felt the captain wrap his arms around him and on instinct Lovino tangles his hands in the man's shirt, shaking, as he half listened as the captain spoke to the men in Spanish, catching bits and parts but not really caring for any off it as he tried to calm himself down.

But then the man turned his gaze on him, those bright green eyes alight with worry as he quietly asked if he was ok and that's when something in Lovino snapped.

He wasn't ok! He had been taken from his family, he had been shoved in a bag, he had been denied the right to go back to his family and now he had almost been sexually assaulted by this idiot of a captain's crewmates.

Lovino was the FARTHEST thing from OK.

Lovino moved from the captain's grip quickly, his mind working in over drive and sprinted out of the room, stumbling as he ran further down inside the ship, trying to find a place to hide, he swung open a door at the very bottom of the ship and found the storage room, he quickly moved between barrels and boxes of ammution and quietly tucked himself away between some crates, no one would be able to reach him there less risk knocking ammution over and no could get in as he quickly noticed, the space barley fit him and that was just fine with the scared prince as he tucked himself into a ball, still trembling, he listened but did not hear any men coming down the stairs and when silence was the only thing that greeted him he began to cry silently, burying his face in his arms as he felt all his fear come crashing down on him.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 3:27 am

"P-prince Lovi--" Spain uttered, as Romano escaped his grip. Some of his men offered to help him search, but he brushed them off, and went after him by himself.
Yo realmente soy estúpido.* he thought, as he exited his crewmen's room. With a ship so big... how would he be able to find the prince? The worst of it is, if he doesn't find the prince in time, Romano could be lost in the labyrinth of the ship and starve to death. Now that the prince was a guest on Spain's ship, his welfare was dependent on him. It was Spain's responsibility to keep Romano safe, at least, until the reach Espana.

Spain scoured the brig first, not leaving any corner unchecked, to no avail. He was tired and panting for air, as he searched alone in the dark. "P-prince..." he would say once in a while, but nothing answered him except for the crashing of the waves, and the whistling of the wind. After a while, he found himself in the storage room--hoping that finally he would find the prince.

"P-prince... Lovino... A-are you here?" he asked, as he looked around the room. He saw boxes upon boxes of ammunition stacked, and prayed to God that Romano wasn't hiding there. After all, the storage room was one of the most dangerous places to be on a ship. With the constant rocking, the crates could so easily fall over, and if the prince had fallen asleep he could be crushed even before he gets to see the light of day.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 3:52 am

Lovino had fallen asleep, tired from crying and the day's events, he was sound asleep when he heard his name being called, he cracked an eye open and it took him a moment to remember where he was, He froze still when he heard the man repeat his name, he recognized it as the captain but stayed silent, not wanting to give himself away but suddenly the boat rocked to one side and a crate slid from its place onto of Lovino, pinning him down in his small crevice, he let out a cry of panic as he found he could not wiggle his way out, the box to heavy for him to lift off himself.

Lovino began to panic a bit as he saw more crates shift from the rocking, on one hand he knew if he called for help he would be found but on the other hand his head may be smashed in by a box of ammunition....

He went with the first choice.

"Help! I'm over here! I'm stuck! Non riesco a uscire!*" Lovino yelled as he once again tried to get out, the crate starting to hurt his chest as he was starting to have trouble breathing from the weight while staring terrified up at the other rocking crates.
-----
*I can not get out!
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 4:17 am

Spain continued to walk, until an abrupt rocking of the ship made him rest his hand against one of the crates. If he wasn't mistaken, it must've started storming outside. As the minutes rolled, the ship rocked more violently and he found it harder and harder to look around with the faint light of his lamp in his hands.

As soon as he was about to turn around and resume the search on deck, he heard a voice-- a scream from the corner of the room. Someone was crying for help.

"Prince Lovino!" Spain shouted, as he ran towards the sound of the voice. He frantically looked around, but all he could see was a pile of knocked down boxes in his way. The screaming continued however, and pretty soon he found a space between one of the boxes where Romano was pinned underneath. "Stay calm, I'll get you out of there!" Spain set aside the lamp in his hand, and tried to move the boxes. In his enervated state and with his wounded arm however, even moving the crates felt impossible. "Hnn--" Spain used all his might to move the one that was pinning Romano on the chest. "H-Help me-- push against it... I--" Soon enough, he was able to make the crate budge, and Romano had room to wiggle out. "Quickly, get out before--"

All of a sudden, the ship took on another violent wave and the boxes and even their contents came crashing down. Before any could hit Romano however, Spain put himself in between Romano and the debris, shielding him from any impact. It had hit him all over his back, and he screamed in agony using the last of his energy to keep the boxes held up long enough for Romano to get out. He felt a sharp pain in his left arm, as his wound seemed to have reopened and blood started dripping down his arm. "Q-uick Romano, get out-!" he shouted, as he was the end of his capability to support the debris up.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 4:48 am

Lovino soon saw the captain pushing away the crates, he watched as the man struggled to lift the crate off of him and he helped him by following his instructions and helping to push it off him also, but just as Lovino was about to crawl out the ship gave a violent lurch, making more crates fall, he watched in horror as they came towards him but to his shock the captain moved forward, shielding him with his body as he screamed in agony as he heard the crates fall off his back with loud, dull thuds.

His eyes were wide in surprise, but he quickly did as he was told, wiggling out of the crates and quickly pulling the Spaniard away from the debris as more things fell, he looked at the captain who looked pale and was breathing hard, sweat covered his face and Lovino snapped into action, grabbing the man under his arms and pulling him away from the crates, he knew if he left him in there he could be crushed to death but Lovino wasn't heartless nor dishonorable, this man had just saved his life, he would do the same in return even if this man was the one who took him from his family.

Lovino grunted in pain, his chest hurt and the bastard really wasn't that light as he dragged him up the stairs, trying to navigate his way through the ship, "Hey just hang in there pirate bastard, I got you." Lovino said to him, watching in worry as the man seemed half asleep but just then the ship gave another terrible lurch causing Lovino to crashed into the narrow wall, spraining his wrist and almost losing his grip on the man, he breathed heavily but Lovino merely got back up, determined to get the man back to his room.

Finally Lovino managed to get the captain back to his room, pushing open the door as the ship rocked back and forth violently, he stumbled but finally got the Spaniard back to his bed, lifting him with some struggle onto the mattress, Lovino flopped down beside the bed, trying to catch his breath and rubbing his chest, trying to ease the pain from his breathing.

He looked at the Spaniard who eyes were barely open, "Eh! Spanish bastard you alright?" Lovino asked as he poked the man's head.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 6:25 am

As soon as Spain saw Romano escape, he managed a soft smile to the boy until he felt his whole body give out and he went limp. His whole body ached-- he felt new wounds on his back, caused by some of the sharp debris that had fallen. Bruises had also started forming all over his skin, wherever the crates and ammunition had hit him. All of a sudden, he felt himself get pulled away, and things slowly faded into black.

He vaguely remembered snippets-- being dragged and pulled (occasionally being woken up whenever he hit a step of stairs, a corner, or a piece of furniture) and the boat violently rocking back and forth. The world spun before his eyes, and his breathing became ragged.
"Just hang in there pirate bastard, I got you." he also remembered someone say, but when he tried to speak, he couldn't get himself to reply. After a few moments he surrendered, and let himself be overcome by sleep.

¿Estoy en el cielo?* Spain thought as he opened his eyes slowly, feeling a soft surface underneath him. The first thing his eyes met was a face. "A-an angel..." he murmured, as he slowly moved his wounded hand to touch the angel's face. The illusion was broken however, as soon as the angel spoke. "Eh! Spanish bastard you alright?"

Spain felt someone poke on his forehead, and he came back to his senses. He glanced around and realized he was back somewhere familiar; back in his room, on his bed. Beside him was the prince-- it seemed that they had gotten out of the storeroom alive. Spain looked beside him, and noticed that his sleeve was covered in blood, and it started to seep into the sheets. He couldn't move so much either, and he was in pain with every movement he attempted to make. Whenever he tried to speak, his own groans interrupted him.
"P-prince-unh--Lovino..." he started, looking back at Romano. "A-are you alright?" he smiled faintly, and gingerly put a bloody hand over Romano's cheek. The prince look tired, and in pain as well. Was it possible... was it possible that it was he who dragged the both of them back up to safety?

-------
*Am I in heaven?
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 3:06 am

Lovino watched as the captain finally came around, he was surprised when the captain asked if he was ok but ignored the question and moved away from him when he placed his bloody hand against his face when he saw the man's arm was bleeding, he quickly looked around and spotted the kit that the captain had left out when he had patched himself up earlier and Lovino prayed it was a medical kit, Lovino got to his feet, his chest hurting and made his way over to the desk but suddenly the ship lurched and he crashed into the desk, further hurting his chest,"AH!" Lovino yelled as pain coursed through him but he grabbed the kit and to his relief it was a medical kit.

Lovino stumbled back over to the pirate, breathing heavy and clutching his chest and ripped the sleeve of the captain's shirt, hoping the man wouldn't be to mad about it later, he had taken medicine classes back in the castle, his siblings had made fun of him for it, saying there was no need for him to learn such a skill since he would probably never be in battle, but he thought it would be a good thing to learn, he was only intermediate level but his classes had come in handy when his little brother fell down a hill and broke his leg, he knew what to do and how to carry him back without further injuring him, no one made fun of him after that for taking the class.

He rummaged through the it and found a needle and lit by the lamp's fire to sterilize it, the wound needed to be stitched, "Hey I hope you're still kind of out of it pirate bastard because this is going to hurt a little." Lovino told him as he started to stitch it up, he felt the man tense and he waited for him to relax a little and continued stitching, having to go kind of slow, seeing that if he tried to go fast the ship decided it wanted to lurch which would cause him to bring a bit more pain to the pirate, he finally finished and found some gauze but nothing to tie it up with, Lovino finally made the quick choice to tear the sleeve of his shirt and use that to tie the gauze in place, cinching the knot so it wouldn't become undone.

Once done he flopped onto the floor, tired and trying not to breath to hard since each time it felt like his breathing was being constricted, he just assumed for now that he had badly bruised his chest and that it would feel like that for awhile.

He glanced at the pirate, the ship rocked less violent now and he was able to sit without worrying about toppling to one side, 'He called me an angel...' he thought as he studied the man, “Eh! Pirate bastard, what's your name?” Lovino asked realizing he still had no idea who this man's name was.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 8:55 am

"P-prince...?" Spain murmured as Romano pulled away from him all of a sudden. He tried to move, but he was so worn down that his vision was starting to become blurry. Unconsciousness was pulling him in again and he fought it as much as he could, keeping his eyes open. He watched helplessly as Romano looked around the room searching for something, and had even carelessly bumped into the table. Spain wanted to approach him and help him out, making sure he was okay. But instead, he was stuck on the bed without the capability to move an inch.

"Riiiiiip" Spain's eyes flew open as soon as he felt his sleeve getting torn off. What... what is he doing? He turned to the side and saw the gash on his arm, still bleeding profusely. The bandages he had put on earlier were soaked and slid off his skin. Romano was rummaging through the medical kit, and Spain watched as Romano held a needle against the flame's light. Slight panic overcame him, as he realized what was about to be done.

"N-no ahh--!" He let out, as soon as the needle entered his skin. He felt his muscles tense all over, and with his other hand, he gripped onto Romano's shirt instinctively trying to push him away. "Por favor...." His hands started trembling with the tightness of his grip, and the immense amount of pain that was being dealt to him. With the size of the wound, and without anesthesia he didn't know whether or not he could handle it. However, if he wasn't stitched up as soon as possible, he ran the risk of losing too much blood. He had no choice.

He loosened his grip a little and gave a reaffirming nod, allowing Romano to continue what he was doing and braced himself for each stitch. Tears started to well around his eyes as he fought the urge to cry out in pain, and laid there murmuring prayers to himself.
When it was done, Romano tied over the wound, and Spain continued to lay there still trying to stay awake. He tilted his head, trying to see what the prince was doing on the floor. Romano was flopped down, and breathing pretty hard as well.

“Eh! Pirate bastard, what's your name?” The prince sat up, and asked him the question taking him by surprise. After all that they've been through it seems as if he had forgotten to formally introduce himself. With all the strength he had left, he tried to prop himself up and reach his hand out to the prince. "My name is Captain Antonio Fernandez Carriedo. I- I am pleased to meet you." He looked at the golden eyes that stared at him and somehow, for a split-second it seemed as if all the pain he was feeling just simply disappeared.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 2:50 am

Lovino takes his hand and gives it a quick shake, "You already know my name, sorry that I can't return the sentiment though." Lovino says the last part sarcastically before resting his head on the side of the bed, tired, He glanced at Antonio, the captain looked so tired, Lovino sighed, "Hey how do you feel? Will you be alright and I'm only asking because you seemed in a lot of pain when I was stitching up your arm and I thought pirates were suppose to tough guys, but you were acting a bit like a fucking pussy." Lovino said, he may be a prince but right now he didn't feel prince-y, so he felt no need to actually act polite and courteous.

Lovino stared at the man lying on the bed, "Your also really fucking heavy, it was a pain in the ass lugging you up those god-damn stairs but then again I guess it was I was just evening out the score. you saved my life twice and I saved yours twice." Lovino continued staring at Antonio tiredly, the young Italian yawned, "So..if you don't mind...since I saved your life." Lovino yawned mid sentence, "How about you not try to rape and kill me in my sleep..." Lovino finished resting his head on the edge of the bed, his eyes closing as he fell asleep from fatigue.
Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 3:16 am

"Yes I do... prince Lovino." Spain smiled, and pulled his hand away. "I'm sorry... I.. have never been stitched up before." He looked at his arm and admired how well it was mended. He had somehow underestimated what the other could do, thinking that royalty did nothing but sit on a mountain of gold everyday. The thought of a prince having medical training was rather refreshing.

Spain lay on his bed and looked to the ceiling as he listened to Romano talk. There was no way would do such things to Romano after what he had just done for him. And besides even if he wanted to, he was in no state to do anything... physical. Spain dismissed the thought with a chuckle, and he glanced down at the bed where Romano lay down.
"Wh-what about you?" he asked, and held onto Romano's hand that appeared to be sprained. The other didn't reply however, and seemed to have fallen asleep. Spain used his strength to get to the first aid kit, and meticulously wrapped Romano's hand in the bandage, making sure it was tight. He watched the other sleep-- he seemed so beautiful and peaceful that he somehow felt bad for bringing him out there in the first place. Spain slowly brought Romano's bandaged hands to his lips. "Buenas noches, ángel.*" he murmured, and laid back in his own bed.

------
*Good night, angel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SpainxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano Empty

Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: