Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EnglandxRomano

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

EnglandxRomano - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 9:13 pm

The Englishman pulled back again, a mysterious, mischievousness, possessive look glinting in his eyes that could make anyone realize that he truly was a pirate, "Aye Lovino." He growled softly, his elegant English accent becoming more gruff and cockney, "Don't challenge me." His tone was playful, but there was a warning in the growl behind his words, "I'll do it. You don't want to test me love." He nuzzled his face into the Italian's neck and kissed once sweetly before pulling back and whispering into his ear, tone more loving now, "And keep talking in Italian. It's bloody sexy as fuck."

He bit down hard--though not hard enough to hurt too badly--, leaving a mark. He licked the wound he'd afflicted as an apology He leaned down and suckled it gently, "Are you ready love?' He began kissing from his neck down the boy's chest and stopped at his nipples. While he occupied himself sucking and nipping and licking at the younger man's nipples, his hands slid down and began feeling across the other's hips. He slowly slid hi hands down and then carressed gently across the skin. Soon, he cupped the thick erection in his hands and pulled away to look at him.

"You're beautiful love... And whether this is a fling or not, I want you to know that I'm telling you the truth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013, 2:50 am

Lovino shivered in excitement at the man's tone, “I wanna see you try~” Lovino challenged further, finding how possessive and aggressive the captain was becoming hot, he felt the man nuzzle his neck lovingly before pulling back to whisper in his ear, telling him to keep talking in Italian.

Lovino smirked, “keep talking in that hot as fuck British accent of yours and I will *Caro~” Lovino purred before moaning loudly in pleasure, feeling Arthur bite his neck and then lick and kiss it, “*Merda! Andare avanti!” Lovino hissed as Arthur sucked on the stop before feeling those soft lips kiss their way down to his chest, he felt that mouth of Arthur suck and nip on his nipple, asking if he was ready, Lovino felt so hot, he wanted the brit so badly, “*Si! Sono pronto! Cazzo!” Lovino begged in Italian, arching his back against the touches, his breath coming out hard as he fought not to beg in English.

Lovino felt Arthur's hands gently caress their way down his body and take hold his erection, he groaned, biting his lip and not wanting to give in so easily, he watched as Arthur pulled away from chest to look at him, telling him he really thought Lovino looked beautiful, whether this was fling or not, it was true, Lovino felt his heart flutter and without a moments notice in passion captured the captain's lips in a searing kiss, god he wanted the captain, no, he NEEDED him so bad, “*Arthur, ti prego, ti prego, portami.” Lovino begged against the captain's mouth, he didn't understand why he felt such a great need for the man, why his heart fluttered but he knew he wanted the captain so bad, he wanted to feel all of the man, he wanted Arthur to make him forget everything...at least for the night, and he wondered for a fleeting moment if maybe the captain was feeling the same.

----
*caro-dear
*Merda! Andare avanti- shit, go ahead!
*Si! Sono pronto! Cazzo- Yes! I'm ready, Fuck!
*Arthur, ti prego, ti prego, portami- please, please, take me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 4 EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013, 6:23 pm

England gives the younger boy a small, sweet smile before letting it slide into an easy smirk, "Alright love, let's get this going then, yeah? I'm going to do you up so well that you won't be able to walk tomorrow." Of course, the captain was bluffing because he had no intention of actually hurting the Italian laying beneath him. He nuzzled and bit at the boy's neck for a minute before gently flipping him over. He leaned down and explained softly, "I know it's not an ideal position and many find it degrading, but honestly, it's going to be the easiest on your back. It'll cause you less pain. When we're done with our first round, we can switch to a more... intimate position. Is that alright love?" He pet the other's hair gently.

He placed one sweet kiss against his shoulder and then let his other hand slink down to the Italian's entrance. He played with it for a second before bringing his fingers back up to the boy's mouth and whispered hotly into his ear, "Suck." The Brit gave a soft groan a the younger suckled on his fingers. Once he was satisfied they were thoroughly coated, he slid them carefully into Lovino's entrance one by one. The Englishman twisted his finger in the tightness of the boy, scissoring and stretching. He searched for Romano's sweet spot, beckoning his fingers and bending them, trying to reach just a little deeper-- Ah. There it was. He gave a soft chuckle as the Italian cried out beneath him in a state of bliss.

"Found it love..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013, 2:02 am

Lovino moaned excitedly, turned on by Arthur's talk of him not going to be able to walk after he was done with him, “Show me what you got “ Lovino whispered as he felt the captain nuzzle his neck, he gave a cry of surprise though when he felt the captain flip him, he was about to protest but when he heard the Arthur's explanation he settled down, Lovino would admit that he was surprised, past lovers had not taken such considerations for him, “Ok.” Lovino breathed out as he felt this lithe fingers comb through his hair, god he really wished the captain would tug on his curl.

He tensed a bit as he felt Arthur's fingers probe his entrance before feeling Arthur move his fingers in front of Lovino's mouth, ordering him to suck, he took the fingers into his mouth, swirling his tongue around them and sucking, he moaned around Arthur's fingers and made the most lewd noises, wanting to turn Arthur on further. Once Arthur deemed his fingers properly coated he went back to gently probing Lovino's entrance, first sticking in a finger, then adding a second and third, Lovino gripped the sheets tightly, trying not to raise his voice despite Arthur telling him he could, he felt Arthur gently thrust his fingers into him and suddenly he felt a burst of pleasure surge through, he couldn't help but cry out in bliss, “Ah!~ A-Arthur!~ Right there!~” Lovino moaned out as he grinded back on Arthur's fingers, “More! P-please!” Lovino couldn't help but beg now, his face flushed as he tried to muffle his cries against the blankets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013, 7:53 pm

The English captain smirked. He moved his other hand, propping himself on his knees, and sifted through the boy's hair again, knowing that intimacy felt best in these situations. He paused when he got near to a particularly long curl just behind the Italian's ear. Arthur watched the young pirate shiver in pleasure the closer he got to the curl. Curious, the Brit tugged gently at it and was rewarded with another round of mewls and gasps. The older man combined tugging on the curl with thrusting and twisting his fingers against they younger man's sweet spot and drank up the noises coming from those luscious pink lips.

"Good... You're so gorgeous..." The Englishman murmured to him. Slowly, he stopped his ministrations and pulled the fingers from the other's ass. "Alright, I'm going to put myself in now love... Hold your breath; it'll help the pain. I promise I'll try my best to make it feel good fast." England slowly positioned himself at Lovino's entrance. Even more slowly, he pushed in, pausing when his tip was encased to give his counterpart a second to breath. Then he inched in like this bit by bit, being as patient as possible so as not to hurt his young lover. Arthur had no doubt in his mind that Romano wasn't a virgin, but he also had his suspicions that his past lovers were most likely rough and maybe, on occasion, even took him involuntarily.

Once he was fully sheathed inside, he asked, "L-Lovino love... How is it? Does it hurt? Tell me when you're ready.." The Brit's breathing was ragged form concentrating, doing his best not to just thrust in and out harshly. The boy was so damn tight. "Y-You feel wonderful Lovino... G-God so tight and warm... Mmmng..." Arthur reached up to tug on the Italian's curl again, attempting to distract hi from any pain he might be feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013, 9:06 pm

Lovino cried out loudly aa Arthur tuged on his curl, ”Shit! Ah!” Lovino mewled, biting his lower lip, lovino would have to admit, it had been quite some time since he had a lover, or a one night stand so the young italians willpower wasnt the best in the world right now, he cried out as he felt theccaptain brush over his sweet spot again.

Lovino heard Arthur call him beautiful again but this time he did not mind, ”Sei molto bello.” Lovino replied, to embrassed to say it in english, he felt arthur pull away his fingers and gave a whine of disappointment but that was replaced with a bit nervousness when arthur annouced he was going to enter him, he held his breath, sure the captain had been pretty gentle up until now but he could all the same and just ram into him and lovino had had that happen before,he felt Arthur slowly inch his way in and lovino took a sharp breath, trying to ignore the burning sensation.

once arthur was fully in him, Arthur asked if it hurt and if lovino wasn't so concentrated on trying to ignore the pain he would have snapped at him, a minute passed and lovino could feel the burn dull, turning into pleasure, ”M-move!” Lovino growled in pleasure when he felt arthur give another sharp pull on his curl.
----
Sei molto bello- you're beautiful too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 6:34 pm

Arthur, not one to wait any longer than he had to for something he wanted, merely nodded and whispered, "Alright love, I'm going to start moving." He slowly pulled his hips back, pulling his cock out of the Italian only slightly-- about half way. He gently thrust back in. Repeating this action a few times, the captain began to gain power, speed and the courage to delve deeper into the younger man. His thrusting came harder and faster, pressing a little deeper into Lovino each time and eagerly tugging on his curl, which he'd dubbed the boy's erogenous zone.

"Mm-Mmmng!" The Brit moaned; Romano was tight and hot and God those sounds should be illegal!-- but he's so glad that they're not. "A-Ah... Mmn... L-Lovino, so-so tight... fuck yes!" His thrusting picked up, becoming more erratic now, though he was still careful not to lose himself. He didn't want to hurt the boy. The Englishman paused with his dick fully sheathed in the Italian and ground hard against him, earning mewling and pressing backwards form the other boy.

"Y-You like that huh?" He teased softly, his teeth grazing Lovino's ear gently. "Do you want more? Tell me what you want love..." He suddenly pulled out and carefully turned his heat-of-the-moment lover over so that they were facing each other. He thrust back in, at a different angle and whispered, "I like this position much better... I can see your gorgeous face and those damn beautiful eyes now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 7:42 pm

Lovino cried out each time he felt Arthur go deeper, his breath coming out in quick breaths and soft moans filled cabin, the only sound registering with him was the slapping on skin together and his and Arthur's quick hot breaths mixing together with his, he could barely keep himself from whimpering in pleasure with the way Arthur kept tugging on his curl.

Lovino felt the captain pick up speed, pounding into him harder, “Fuck! Yeah! Ngh!~” Lovino moaned out as he arched his back, he gasped once Arthur had fully sheathed himself in and gasped and mewled with pleasure as he felt Arthur press further, he couldn't keep himself from trying to grind back or mewling loudly now, his face no longer buried in the sheets as he cried out.

Lovino blushed as he vaguely heard Arthur ask if he liked it in that damn annoying, hot as hell British voice of his, “Ngh~ Ah~ Y-yes!” Lovino answered, he suddenly felt Arthur pull a way for a minute and he then found himself flipped onto his back and then thrust back in at a different angle, Lovino gasped as he felt his sweet spot get hit, his back arching as he grabbed onto Arthur's shoulders, his nails digging into the pirates skin, he heard Arthur's voice as he told him once again that he was beautiful, those bright green eyes boring into his own as he gazed back him, “S-shut up b-bastard! Ah!~” Lovino moaned out, of course he didn't mean it but it was just his natural response, “Ah! Per favore! Duro! A-Arthur! G-god d-dammit get Ah!~ Rougher! Mm~!” Lovino grounded out, wanting the captain to get rougher, he seemed to be trying to not to hurt him but Lovino was no stranger to pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: