Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EnglandxRomano

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

EnglandxRomano - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 4:25 am

Lovino looked at the man in confusion as the brit just stood there and laughed till his saw the man have to wipe away tears, surprised when the captain winked at him and making up a lie about the crew just misplacing the rum and Lovino couldn't help but crack a grin, "They must have been very eager to work if they misplaced the rum in the floor of the ship!" Lovino couldn't help but joke back.

Lovino uncorked the bottle and took and swig and then held it out to Arthur, "Take a drink captain!" Lovino said pushing the bottle in Arthur's face, thinking about how the captain said he was light-weight, Lovino was going to use this to his advantage in a plan he had forming. "C'mon captain! Just a drink!" Lovino insisted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 5:18 pm

England sighed and took a swig, "That's all I'm having now!" He said sternly, "We're starting course tomorrow for a port off of Italy and I don't want to wake up hung over!" He laughed, "My crew might just ban me from alcohol altogether if I do that... They aren't forgiving when it comes to those things..." He paused, "Eh, I lie... they'd be laughing their asses off and I really don't want to give them another reason to blackmail me..." He gives the boy a sheepish look.

He shrugged and watched the younger boy carefully, "So... you're nineteen... and... you're going to need another change of clothes..." He murmured to himself, organizing priorities in his mind, "What size are you? Are those shoes good? Do you need new ones? It's not any trouble if you do..." He looked over at the amber-eyed boy beside him and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 4:19 am

Lovino listened to the man say they were going to make port at Italy and Lovino had to hide his excitement, maybe he wouldn't have to get the man drunk after all now. "Alright, that's fine." Lovino says shrugging his shoulders, wondering what would have happened if he had gotten the man drunk, Arthur was making it sound like he did the stupidest shit when he got drunk but Lovino pushed the thought away.

Lovino was surprised when Arthur offered him new clothes, he looked at his dirty and ripping shirt that he wore underneath his vest which was probably the only thing that was still good and his tattered pants and then finally his own falling apart shoes, Lovino suddenly felt embarrassed, "Yeah, new clothes would be nice but you don't have to give me any." Lovino said contradicting himself as he scratched the back of his head, "Whatever clothes you have works, it doesn't matter to me, but I wear size medium in shirts and I would rather have pants that have a waistband like this for my knife and I can work bare foot, its fine." Lovino said not realizing how he was contradicting himself so much, on one hand he didn't want to take more then he had to from the man but at the same time new things would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 9:19 pm

Arthur's eyes soften, "Mr. Vargas, you need new clothes. I'll not have you walking about barefoot on a wooden ship. That means splinters and splinters mean infection. Infection breeds illness which could mean death. We wouldn't want that." He chuckled, "Don't worry, we'll find you something. Some of our men came when they were rather young and they've outgrown their old clothes, but we still keep them in case we a gain a new member suddenly like this. I'll let you have your pick." The blonde captain paused and turned to the boy, "You should also try training in weaponry with the other men... I know you're good with knife throwing but in a battle there's a lapse of time between you throwing the knife and going to retrieve it that you'd be vulnerable. You see? On your way to get it you could be attacked and then what? You'd be weaponless and if they don't kill you, they'd take you." He shuddered, "Not all pirates are like us Mr. Vargas. They don't mind forceful sexual acts."

"I know it's not pleasant to hear about, but it does happen and after they finish, most kill their victims and throw them overboard. Or worse, keep them for another round later on and work them to death as a sex slave." He pauses, "They'd starve you and just keep using your body for their entertainment until you die. I don't want to see that happen Mr. Vargas. So to set my mind at ease, will you learn how to use a sword please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 5:10 am

"Well that's a morbid way of selling me on replacing my shoes." Lovino remarked as he crossed his arms, nodding when the blonde told him he could take his pick of clothes but frowned when Arthur insisted on him training in a new weapon, "I'm not a helpless pup, I will stick to my knives, I tried learning swords when I was younger, tomato-bastard was very skilled with them and all I managed to do with them was try to throw them and almost cut myself multiple times, I'm not skilled with them and unless you want me to accidentally kill somebody in your crew don't hand me a gun, I'm even worse with that." Lovino said not wanting another weapon.

"I am fast on my feet and not to crappy with hand-to-hand, if I got more knives I will be just fine." Lovino stated with finality, he liked his knife, and he had no interest in other weapons, "And there is no need for you to tell me the horrors of what happens, I've seen them with my own eyes on the streets, acts that were committed by the Spanish police because they could, I can handle myself just fine with my knife, its gotten me this far in life, I'm sure it'll last me a little longer." Lovino said trying to give the man a small reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 8:55 pm

England looks at him worriedly, "If you insist... then I won't force your hand on it. I know that you probably wouldn't listen either way." He shrugs and glances at him, "Not that you're disrespectful, I just get the impression that you're not one to budge in your beliefs. You don't like to listen to other much..." He smiles softly, "Actually, you're quite similar to how I was just a few years ago. I didn't like taking order either. Not out of disrespect, but simply because I assumed I was always right." He scrambled slightly, "I'm not trying to imply that your reasoning is the same as mine was. I was just making a connection." He does his best to assure the shorter man that he meant no harm with his comments.

He sighs and looks out over the ocean. They were still near to the Spanish coast, but the air was chillier than usual for the area. The wind rushed through Arthur's hair and ruffled at the hem of his long, red captain's coat. His emerald green eyes stared out into the darkness, the clear water looking slightly luminescent from the moon's glow above them. He breathed in the salty sea air and let his eyes flutter shut. This... this is truly heaven.. he thought to himself, feeling completely at home--at ease-- on the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 10:14 pm

Lovino gave him an unamused look at first as the captain gave a him a very disappointed look, "No I will not budge in my beliefs, for that's all I really have." Lovino said crossing his arms but his gaze did soften when Arthur gave his reasoning, "I guess we are not so different...except I know am I right." Lovino said smirking slightly, "Eh, don't worry about insulting me, you're the captain, its not like I could do anything really if you were insulting me anyways." Lovino said with a shrug.

Lovino watched Arthur as he looked out over to the ocean, his red coat billowing in the wind as his hair was ruffled by the sea's cool breeze his eyes gave off a faraway look, Lovino noted how content the man looked, just staring off into the dark sea, with the wind blowing softly around them, the smell of the salt-water, 'Yeah...this is HIS home.' Lovino thought, he looked away from the man, he looked at peace just staring at the sea and Lovino began to move away, deciding he could get the clothes he needed in the morning, he still felt out of place on his ship and he found the more he he hung around the man the more his guilt grew. Lovino moved away, towards his barrel seeing as he had nowhere else to sleep by he didn't climb in it, instead he leaned on it as he wrapped his arms around him, 'I hope we reach port soon, I hate how trusting that guy seems...it makes me feel...guilty.' Lovino thought looking down, trying to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 12:51 am

England smiled over at the Italian, "So... Since you're family now I should probably take an interest in you and vice versa..." He looked over at the boy thoughtfully, "An introduction for myself first... I'm twenty-three and I've been a pirate since I was sixteen. A pirate captain since I was twenty." He looked over at the amber eyes that were settled on him, oblivious to the younger man's guilty worrying, "I became a pirate after I got my heart broken. I enjoy many unmanly things such as-- but not limited to-- sewing, first aid, kittens, puppies, flower, ect..." He looked back out over the ocean, "I'm a lightweight. I can't swim. I'm too compassionate for my own good and I despise other people's pain. I would bend over backwards to help strangers and I'm nosy. I spend too much time in other people's problems.." He smirks over at the tanned boy, "And I'm also completely bonkers. 'Round the bend and through the loop and all that crazy business."

He turned and faced the Italian, "And what of you? You're nineteen years old. Don't like to be told what to do. You've got a killer temper. Apparently you've been betrayed numerous times. You had a brother. You hid out in a barrel to hide from the police. You got stranded on a pirate ship and now you're a pirate. Call me whatever you'd like, but I have a feeling you might be as crazy as I am..." He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 3:46 am

Lovino listened to Arthur talk about his interest and what he was like and at the end of it all Lovino couldn't help but laugh a little, “You are probably the most unmanly pirate I've ever met.” Lovino said chuckling a little without thinking, he tried to cover it with a cough but he knew Arthur probably caught it.

Lovino paused, thinking before he began to describe himself thinking of what to tell the man, “Well as you already know my name Lovino Vargas, I had a little brother, I have been on the streets since I was nine, became an apprentice thief around twelve, became a master thief at thirteen, I love tomatoes and I do have a bit of a sweet-tooth, I am an amazing cook, I can make the street garbage taste like gourmet food and if you think I'm lying I actually did do that once and the only reason I got caught was because someone saw me take food from the trash to cook, I really can't clean unless you want me to end up destroying whatever I'm cleaning, I can swim, I learned to by almost drowning myself probably wasn't a good idea but I did learn, I tend to call people horrible names, I don't mean too, I'm a heavyweight I've been drinking since I was twelve and I like a good Italian brew, I'm a knife throwing expert, I do have a nasty temper and I'll probably end up calling you eye-brow bastard a lot whether I mean too or not,it just happens and for a man who calls himself crazy...” Lovino paused.

“You seem alright to me and I suppose you could say I'm a bit crazy, I like to charge into fights without thinking and I like to do dangerous things for fun, I stole loaf of bread, hid in a barrel and ta-dah! Here I am, now a pirate.” Lovino concluded looking over at the blonde, a small smile on Lovino's face, he'd never had anyone take an interest in him like this in such a long time, it felt kind of good and made him forget about his guilt for a little.

“So now that am a pirate what do I do? What job or chore are you gonna assign me, I already told you I can't clean but I have other skills, I have good eyes and can cook maybe I can be a look-out or something.” Lovino asked, taking this time to lean on the edge of the ship looking out into the dark, the wind rustling his hair and making him shiver a bit, his thin shirt and vest doing little to protect him from the cold but he didn't mind, a little cold never bothered him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 2:50 am

The English captain laughs and nods, "Yes, yes, I know I'm really not much of a pirate, am I?" He pauses, "But on the contrary, I do what I have to. As much as I might detest others' pain, I will use force when necessary... even if it means killing." He made a look of distaste, as if the words tasted badly in his mouth-- which, in his own mind, they did. "I've had people whipped before and other such things. I'm not big on torture whether it's thought to be deserved or not." He shrugs.

He listens intently to the other, shorter man talk about himself. When he's finished, he speaks up, "You know Mr. Vargas, honestly, my crew is so tight knit, it would be hard for you to make enemies. No matter what you might call them. And I don't much mind you calling me names either. But you should probably work on your temper anyhow because should we get into a situation where you're captured... Well, it simply wouldn't do to have you make your captor angry. In fact, it would be asking to die." He pauses, then brightens up again, "Everyone's a bit crazy, you know. It's inevitable. Really, reality and normality don't exist. We bend and twist things for our own gain. We alter our perceptions of right and wrong to fit our own agenda. People are naturally selfish. They'll do what they feel they have to in order to make it in the world. And those that are most afraid are the ones that trample people for power. Those are the people who are most paranoid."

"You see, if they weren't paranoid, they wouldn't feel they needed a title to protect them. And if they felt they didn't need protection, they wouldn't need the power they snatch from others. And if they didn't need that power, there would be no reason for such selfish displays that we see." He pauses and looks into the boy's amber eyes, "Men are cowards. The brave man is the one who knows when to put down his weapon and shut his mouth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 8:29 pm

Lovino listened as Arthur spoke, "Well that's how the world is, its kill or be killed, that's just how things work." Lovino said turning his back to the sea, looking up at the stars, "I guess it's good that you don't mind that I call you bastard, it's just a habit that I've had since I was a little kid, I just call everyone bastard that I meet." Lovino said looking over at Arthur as he began to ramble on about how everyone was a little crazy.

Lovino grew silent for a moment thinking, "Then I am the biggest coward you will ever meet, I don't know when to shut my mouth or when it is time to lay down my weapon." Lovino said, his voice harsher then he meant it too be, he looked into Arthur's eyes for a second before turning his gaze back to the stars, not wanting to meet the older man's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 8:36 pm

Arthur contemplated what the boy had said for a moment before shaking his head, "It takes courage to start over and forget your past." The captain spoke softly, "And you've done just that. You've proved your strength and your courage. Not everyone can see their gifts. It's hard to see what you possess when you're busy worrying about all the gifts everyone else has.You have your own gifts right in front of you..." The blonde crossed his arms and leaned against the railing.

England smiled over at the boy, "It may seem like an odd concept. You're you, so you should know everything about yourself, right? But sometimes when you're looking at things too close up, you can't tell what you're looking at in the first place. You need to look at the bigger picture. That's how people pass up opportunities. They get stuck in the past. Focus on one thing and limit themselves to it...." He sighed, shaking his head again, "It's sad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 1:24 am

Lovino wanted to scream at the captain, tell him why he couldn't just let go of the pat, the guilt coming back, crushing him.

"Yeah it is sad..." Lovino said half-heartedly, thinking of Feli to try and get rid of the guilt, "Hey, since I'm part of the crew now where am I going to sleep because I'd really prefer not to sleep in that barrel anymore and how many days till we dock in Italy? I know it's not to far from Spain but I just want to know." Lovino asked, trying to change the subject suddenly the wind picked up and Lovino couldn't stop the visible shiver that wracked his body, he wrapped his arms around him tighter, trying to use his vest to hold in a little more warmth, he sneezed and shook his head, trying to shake off the cold.

"Fuck it's getting cold out here." Lovino mumbled to himself, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013, 11:02 pm

The captain shrugged his captain's coat off and rested int on the young Italian's shoulders. "Wouldn't want you getting sick..." He murmured. England could tell there was something on the other boy's mind but he didn't want to press it. He grabbed the younger's hand and dragged him below deck to the crew's cabin. "Don't worry about the crew. They already like you so they won't mess with you." He winked at Lovino.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyFri 08 Mar 2013, 3:00 am

Lovino was surprised when Arthur draped his coat over his shoulders, Lovino paused before pulling it tighter around him,'It's so warm...' Lovino thought and he pulled it tightly around him, he suddenly felt Arthur grab his hand and leaned him under the deck, to the men's sleeping quarters and and before Lovino could protest any fears he had, Arthur winked at him, saying the crew liked him and that he'd be ok before leaving Lovino alone. Lovino paused, moving over from the door to an open hammock he saw and quietly crawled into, exhausted, he laid down for a moment before realizing he still had Arthur's coat, "Aw shit." Lovino mumbled sitting up, granted it was warm but for once he didn't want anyone think he was a thief and he highly doubted they would believe Arthur gave it to him, he quietly crept out of the room and made his way to Arthur's cabin, pausing once he got outside of it, he hesitated for a moment, unsure why he suddenly felt so nervous, he knocked three times loudly, waiting for an answer. While he waited he thought about how the past two days had passed, he had been taken aboard a pirate ship, got coddled by a soft crew and then took a beating for a captain he thought he hated, Lovino sighed, scowling at the floor, he nuzzled his face into the fabric and breathed it in and strangely it calmed him down, it smelt of the sea and wood and surprisingly something that smelled like rum faintly, it actually quite pleasant, his thoughts then drifted further, to Arthur's bright green eyes, soft smile and cocky attitude, he was too trusting in his opinion but Arthur wasn't bad..and even with those crazy eyebrows he was still quite good-looking, suddenly Lovino blushed, trying to get rid of those thoughts, stomping his foot and puffing his cheeks out, “Stop thinking like that Lovi, he nothing but a British bastard!” Lovino mumbled to himself, forgetting that Arthur could appear in front of him at any moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyFri 08 Mar 2013, 3:30 am

England left Lovino afterwards, retiring to his own cabin after a long, hard day of pirating and reasoning with an irritable teenage Italian boy.He ran a hand through his hair and began to undress for bed. I left my coat with Lovino.... He thought to himself before shrugging and deeming it unimportant; his men weren't the type to jump to conclusions without asking him first.

Suddenly, he heard a knock at his door. He opened the door, wearing no shirt and his pants unzipped but still on. "Mr. Vargas?" He said in surprise, "What are you doing here? Surely you didn't come just to return my coat...?" He blinked a couple of times and ran a hand through his hair again, absentmindedly. He offered a hand to the younger man, "Come in. The crew's quarters is on the other side of the ship and it's cold right now. You should come in and warm up." He shut the door behind the boy when he came inside.

"So, thank you for returning my coat." He said conversationally as he continued to undress in front of the other. "Pardon, I'm just getting ready for bed." He said sheepishly when he caught the other staring, "See something you like?" He teased gently, "If you'd like, I'll let you have a taste." He was joking, of course, as his sense of humor was very dry, being British and all.

"I'm sorry. It's a rather vulgar joke, I know. Inappropriate." He said in a mock-stern voice and plopped down on his bed in his boxers, "How did you like the crew's quarters for the brief one minute you must have been in there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyFri 08 Mar 2013, 4:29 am

Lovino fought with all his might to keep his blush down when Arthur opened the door, shirtless and his pants undone, Lovino couldn't even get his mouth to work as Arthur pulled him into the room, unable to tear his eyes from him as he watched Arthur run a hand through his hair, those soft locks begging to be touched and couldn't help but stand there dumbly for a moment, trying to figure out why Arthur had invited him in, he was to occupied with looking over Arthur, yeah, there was no denying it now, he really did find the captain attractive, that smooth pale skin that was begging for him to touch, those bright green eyes, Lovino was fighting down his blush, 'Stop looking so damn hot you fucking bastard!!' Lovino thought angrily.

Lovino's face burned as Arthur continued to undress in front him, thanking him conversationally for returning his jacket, "Yeah, whatever, just didn't want your crew thinking I stole it or something! Chigi!" Lovino said scowling and wanted to slap himself for saying chigi, he only said that when he was really angry or embarrassed, Lovino couldn't stop the burning blush on his face when Arthur caught him staring, asking if he wanted a taste before saying it was a joke, Lovino watched Arthur plop down his bed in nothing but his boxers, asking him amused how he liked his one minute stay in the men's cabin.

Lovino wasn't sure what had come over him, it was a bad habit of his actually but when he saw something or someone he liked he could get flirtatious, Lovino felt like this was a challenge, all thoughts about running away disappearing in that moment, "Too bad it was a joke, I wouldn't have minded having a taste~" Lovino purred, a cocky smirk sliding onto his face as he crossed his arms, giving Arthur one of his best smiles before laughing, "Haha just kidding old man, the cabin was fine even though I was really only in there for a moment but you cabin does feel a bit warmer." Lovino said still smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 12:24 am

England blinked lazily, surprised by the sudden appearance of such a flirtatious nature in the younger boy. A coy smirk graced his lips and he eased back in a husky purr, "Well, love, the offer stands if it's what you really want." His eyes were hooded and his head was tilted, wispy blonde hair falling to the side in a gentle sweep. He shifted so that he was leaning back with his hands behind him, his legs crossed and his hips slightly forward. It was an alluring pose, meant to draw the other in and he felt no shame in using it.

"Mr. Vargas," He teased in a low tone, though what he was saying was true, "I have a policy that any of my crew are welcome in my bed. Most never accept because they find someone among the other crew that they truly love, but the offer always stands, unless I take a more permanent lover myself." The Brit blinked his long, blonde lashes and brought a hand up, crooking his finger in a 'come hither' gesture.

"If you really want it, I'd be glad to give it to you. It's been quite a time since I last shared my bed. And I've heard Italians make the best lovers." he quirked a genuine smile now and added, "Only if you want to love. There's no pressure after all." His smile sweetened and he ran his slim, lithe fingers through his hair again, inadvertently mussing it up a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 1:36 am

Lovino really didn't know what had come over to him, but without him realizing it he found himself walking towards the captain, a coy smile on his face, he had to admit, the captain in his opinion looked really good, but really drew the younger man in was his eyes, their looked the tomato bastards but brighter, he reminded him of Antonio in a way, he moved forward and without warning leaned forward and captured the elder man's lips in a quick passionate kiss before pulling away smirking, his eyes alight with excitement, “I gladly accept your invitation Arthur~” Lovino made sure to roll his R's perfectly as he leaned over the man, Lovino leaned forward to whisper into the Englishman's ear, “And by the way British bastard, Italians ARE the best lovers, that is not so rumor~” Lovino said seductively, he ran his hands through Arthur's hair, tugging softly as he recaptured his lips, pushing the brit down onto the bed, He pulled back and flashed the captain a cocky grin, “Hmm, I would've figured you be a bit more dominant though I have heard stories that the British do lack quite a bit when it comes to a roll in the sheets.” Lovino teased, meaning it as a way to rile up the captain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 1:50 am

"Mmm..." Arthur hummed, already feeling a heat begin in his stomach, though he wasn't turned on quite yet; just anticipating. He allowed the younger man to push him back n the bed and complimented, "You're quite beautiful..." He murmured, "And I tend to let my lover choose what position they want. Did you want me to dominate you?" He teased lowly, "Because I assure you, I can provide as well as any other." He flipped them, careful not to be too rough with Lovino, as he didn't know how the boy liked it quite yet. He pinned the Italian's hands above his head and leaned down to kiss his neck gently.

The Brit nipped carefully up and down, suckling and blowing every now an again, making several small love marks up and down the tanned neck. He pulled back, eyeing his handiwork before leaning in for a soft, slow but chaste kiss. It was sweet and lacked lust. "I should warn you..." he murmured, and honest expression on his face and a light in his eyes, "I never was good at 'fucking'." He paused, "I'm more the slow, gentle, romantic time with an occasional rough night thrown in." He shrugged slightly and gave him another gentle kiss, "I want you to feel it when I make you mine-- at least for the night"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 3:14 am

Lovino felt Arthur hum as they kissed, he blushed darkly as he heard Arthur call him beautiful, “Chigi! S-shut up I'm a man, I'm not beautiful, stupid bastard!” Lovino stuttered out blushing, and before Lovino could retort back to back to whether or not he wanted to dominate him he was already being flipped, the blonde taking a firm grasp on his wrist and raising them above his head, craning his neck without meaning to as he felt Arthur kiss and nip at his neck, it made Lovino feel impatient though, the way he was going so slowly, he was used to going things going quickly, quick fucks, a quick toss in the sheets, he was used that since even he knew that's all anyone expected out of him these types of situations.

Lovino was surprised by how gentle the captain actually was, telling him softly that when he did these types of things he was a slow, romantic type, the last person tell him such a thing was...no one. Not even tomato bastard, it had always been a silent fact between the two of them that all they were doing was fucking, even if the Italian had always hoped that it be something more, Lovino paused, surprised by the honest expression on the Brits face, Lovino felt like he was in a trance, his heart beat rapidly and he suddenly felt nervous.

It took a moment for Lovino to get out a sentence after Arthur declared he wanted Lovino to feel everything when he took him, at least for the night he added afterward quickly, kissing him softly, Lovino was sure his face was as red as a tomato now, he couldn't understand this, he felt so nervous all of a sudden but at the same time he really wanted Arthur. “T-that's fine chigi..” Lovino said and then turned his face from Arthur's gaze, his heart fluttering, “Eh...I prefer if you dominated but don't think for a second its because you think I want you to! Chigi!” Lovino wanted to smack himself in the head for letting his nervousness bring back his chigi, dear god what was wrong he was suddenly feeling like some nervous virgin just because Arthur said he'd be romantic and slow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 3:31 am

Arthur blinked at the Italian's cute, endearing response. He chuckled quietly and nodded before whispering, "Okay Lovino..." He used the man's first name for the first time, "Thank you for allowing it." He gave a smile and tilted his head before letting the other's wrists go. He coaxed Romano to sit up and slowly took off the younger boy's shirt. Leaning in, he kissed down the Italian's neck, starting from just below his ear. The kisses were soft and either gentle, chaste kisses or breathy, open mouthed ones-- never sucking or nipping. He would stop and nuzzle the tanned skin every once in a while or take the time to breathe in the scent of they boy. Once he reached Lovino's soft, pink nipples, he took one in his mouth and suckled gently.

With his other hand, he carefully twisted the other nipple a few times before letting the hand slide down, fingertips barely grazing the skin, all the way until he hit the waist band of the Italian's pants. The Brit pulled back and quickly undid the button and zipper, then carefully slid the pants down so they were both in their underwear. "Is this alright?" He asked, wanting to be sure this was what the other still wanted. He'd found that often times, a crew member might change their mind mid way through undressing. He nuzzled the boy and softly kissing his lips, sucking on Lovino's bottom lip.

Once he'd gained consent, he slowly pulled the boxers off, then his own, leaving both men naked. He gazed over the Italian's body with rapt attention. The tanned, smooth skin; his soft amber eyes, glazed over with lust; luscious pink lips perfect for kissing; a decent sized, hard cock, begging to be touched. He leaned down and whispered, "Men can be beautiful too love. You're gorgeous... Perfect.." He kissed his ear, "Do you want to skip foreplay and just make love, or would you prefer we take our time starting up?" He asked. Some of his lovers preferred to get right to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 5:14 am

Lovino liked the way Arthur said his name, there was something about it that sounded sweet and hot at the same time, he let go of Lovino's wrist and then slowly coaxed him to sit up which he did willingly and before he knew it the brit was undressing him, taking his time, leaving kisses here and there as he explored Lovino's body, he closed his eyes as he felt those soft lips trailed down his neck, they were soft and slow, it was so strange, he was used, fast kisses, harsh nips and this...well it felt so nice, Lovino completely relaxed at the touches, he bite his lower lip to keep back a mewl of pleasure though when he felt Arthur's hot mouth engulf one of his nipples, sucking gently and with the other tweaking it before ghosting his free hand down Lovino's body.

Lovino froze when he felt Arthur's free hand reach the waist band of his pants and before he could say anything the brit was already proceeding to unzip his pants and pull them off in one smooth motion, tossing them aside so that they both sat in their boxers now, Lovino was thrown off by the man's question asking if everything was alright, he hesitated before whispering yes, allowing the older man to strip of his underwear and watched with rapt attention as Arthur took of his.

This time he blatantly checked out the brit, that smooth pale skin begging to be marked, those soft looking lips pleading for him to kiss, and quite a good looking cock in Lovino's opinion trying to remember briefly if the tomato bastard had been bigger before shoving that thought away. He blushed when Arthur told him he was perfect, “I am far from perfect caro.” Lovino said using a bit of Italian, “I am merely just a street rat.” Lovino said shrugging his shoulders slightly while looking down, I...I um...” Lovino suddenly found himself blushing from the Brits question, “We can take our time..” Lovino muttered in one fast sentences, his blush burning his face and making his ears heat up now, he wanted to know what it was like to take your time with somebody, but Lovino was far to prideful to ever admit that.

---
Caro-Dear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 7:52 pm

The Brit's eyes softened and he kissed Lovino's lips gently, "I'm glad. I'd like to take my time and make you feel good." He reached down and gently caressed the erection between the Italian's legs, "Don't be afraid to get loud-- no one will hear you but me so there's no need to be embarrassed." He smiled encouragingly, "And tell me what you like, okay? I can rough or gentle... so if I go too slow or fast, you can tell me so. I won't get upset, I want you to enjoy it." Carefully, he grabbed Romano's cock and gave a few experimental strokes, getting used to the feel of his length and width.

He picked up the pace a little, listening intently to the Italian's heavy breathing and occasional noises. "You're so beautiful..." He whispered, leaning down and speaking into the younger man's ear, "I really want you... I can't wait to make you feel good... to feel your body under mine, connected and whole..." He knew that sweet-nothings were a big part of sex, no matter what anyone else thought, "So gorgeous... I'd be crazy not to think you're perfect love... Sexy, beautiful, elegant, gorgeous, mine." The last word was a low growl in his throat-- not threatening, but possessive and protective.

He continued his stroking and leaned in to gently kiss the boy's neck, leaving marks of claim. He nuzzled him gently before pulling back and looking into the bright amber eyes of his lover with his own emerald green ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 10:46 pm

Lovino breathed out shakily as he felt the captain gently stroke him, telling him he could get loud, Lovino already guessed that he could considering that the captain's quarters seemed awfully far away from the crew which made him wonder if that was on purpose for this very reason though that train of thought was placed and killed pretty quickly when the brit stroked him more, Arthur letting him know that if he wanted him to speed up he could say so, same if he wanted Arthur to get rougher.

Lovino watched the captain through half lidded eyes, a slight flush on his tan cheeks as he couldn't help the deep breaths that escaped him coupled with the occasional soft mewl of pleasure, Lovino listened as the captain spit out sweet-nothings, whether they were true or not was left up debate in the young Italians mind, he shivered lightly with the touches and whispers, completely turned on, “*Sei così dolce, io voglio sentire le tue labbra tutto su di me, voglio che tu mi faccia urlare di piacere.” Lovino purred out in a sensual voice, he said everything in Italian because he couldn't bring himself to say it in English, knowing full well that the Brit didn't understand his language.

Lovino shivered in a mixture of excitement and arousal as the Arthur growled in his ear, 'Mine eh?' Romano thought as he moaned in pleasure as Arthur then assaulted his neck with kisses and nips, knowing full know that those nips were going to leave some marks, then Arthur pulled back and once again captured the Italian with those bright green eyes of his, Lovino shifted slightly, grasping the back of Arthur's neck to bring there faces closer, kissing the captain roughly on the lips, lips coming together in a bruising kiss, pulling back, “Prove that you can make me yours~” Lovino challenged, he meant it only as a joke but the way he said had come out almost serious, at least he thought he meant it as a joke with the way Arthur was looking at him and touching him the Italian might just end of giving in to the captain if he did, he hadn't had anyone call him theirs since Tomato bastard and the Spaniard hadn't sounded nearly as possessive as the brit did just now.

--------
*You're so sweet, I want to feel your lips all over me, I want you to make me scream with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: