Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SpainxEngland

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

SpainxEngland - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 1:11 am

England returns the man's gentle kisses with a few of his own. He takes his time and slowly settles himself into Antonio. He cracks his eyes open and pulls back to look at the brunette and snatched his hand away from Spain's arm and snapped, "There's no way in hell I'm doing that to you." He bit his lip and says in a softer tone, "I couldn't stand to hurt you Captain." He swallows, "I've never really cared when it happens to me aside from the fact it hurts ridiculously afterwards..."

He trailed off and nuzzled Spain again before pulling back and looking him in the eyes, "I want to know more about you..." Tell you more about me... "Can we talk? About just... anything?" England asks softly; he felt rather discombobulated at the moment. A flurry of emotions were racing through him along with remnants of his previous past emotions. A new sense of fear and longing and joy were building and he couldn't help but be a little apprehensive about it.

And then he noticed just how handsome the Spaniard was; granted, he's noticed the man was rather good looking upon his first assessment, but now that they knew each other a bit more and the circumstances had flipped, he saw him in a new light. The beautiful tan skin paired with sexy dark brown hair and gorgeous jade green eyes made him feel a little weak. His eyes moved to the full lips and he found himself whispering, "Or maybe we could get to know each other a bit more intimately... "

He moved his lips ad captured the Spaniard's in a gentle kiss before deepening it. When he felt the tan man's sinful tongue prod at his own lips, he parted them and let the other in. They slowly explored each other's mouths, occasionally giving the other's tongue a sensual rub. He felt his lower abdomen swell with heat and he shifted on his lover's lap. He rocked his hips gently, creating a bit of sweet friction and moaned quietly at the feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 1:48 am

"If you can't do it to me, then you must promise not to do it to yourself anymore, either." Spain smiled at England's reaction, and brought his hand back to his lips. "Tú y yo somos uno.* You are a part of me, now." He lovingly gazed into England's eyes, and slowly kissed his hand all over, until every wound--every cut in his skin was touched by his lips.

Spain blushed as he felt England suddenly nuzzle into him. It seems as if the other had already calmed down, and it was just a matter of making him feel safe and loved so that he never had to go back to the way he was again. "I... want to talk to you too." Spain said, still holding onto England's hands. "What do you want to know about me, Arthur? I'm willing to tell you anything." Thought Spain was usually a private person and he didn't find the need to tell anyone about his past, or what was on his mind somehow he felt comfortable telling England whatever would be asked of him. He felt the compulsion to tell him his stories-- the adventures of his past, both his triumphs and failures; everything about him both honestly and openly.

Spain's eyes opened wide, as he heard England's next comment. "Or maybe we could get to know each other a bit more intimately... " The words rang in his head, and a heat rose up in his cheeks and in another more... secluded place. Without warning, England pulled him into a kiss and he kissed back, slipping his tongue into the other's mouth. He explored what ii was like in England's mouth; the unfamiliar taste and sensation of what it was like to be kissing him made Spain burn with desire. He pulled England in to straddle him, and his hands travelled all over England's back, as England's shirt rode up. Spain wanted him. Spain wanted all of him so bad that his vision got hazy with the feelings that welled up inside him. He wanted to kiss him, push him down, make him call out his name and--

Spain slowed down his kisses and pulled away slightly, still panting from their exchange. He held England's face in his hands, and looked into his eyes. "A-arthur... un momento... I-" he said, trying to recover his breath. Though his body had no doubt what it desired, he wanted to make sure that this was what England really wanted. It was possible that he was just in a vulnerable state and would regret it later on, and Spain didn't want that. He didn't want to be another cause of England's pain or anguish. "Are you sure about this? Once we start... I... I don't think I can hold back." he took England's hand to his mouth and kissed it again without breaking his gaze, showing how serious he really was.

--------------
*You and I are one.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 2:59 am

Arthur ignores Spain's first statement, not wanting to make a promise he knew he would probably break anyhow. He kissed Spain back passionately, when all of the sudden, the Spaniard pulled away. He listened to the man's inquiry. Are you sure about this? Was he? He didn't know. He stopped and thought about it, taking in the other man's words. Slowly, he nodded, "You're everything I want. I want to feel closer to you..." His eyes begged the captain to understand that it would be more than sex for him, "I... want to be one with you 'Tonio." He used the captain's name for the first time, enjoying the way it rolled across his tongue.

He leaned up and gave the Spaniard a brief, though sweet kiss, and recalled a bit of Spanish he'd learned in his intensive language training. Since he was to be a pirate, he's needed to learn a little of the most well-known languages should he find himself in a situation where no one spoke English, **"Quiero que me hagas el amor. Please." He gave a soft sigh of contentment as he settled himself on the tanned man's lap, still straddling him.

He tugged gently at the man's shirt buttons, wanting Antonio to be the one to make the first move. He gave the man a longing look, hoping his emotions were being spoken through his actions. He was sure he would regret it forever if they didn't do this. I feel as if I'm about to explode.... Is this what love feels like? He felt his lower abdomen tighten with heat again at the thought of what the Spanish man could do to him. He bit back a moan.

"Please... I need you." He whispered hotly into the brunette's ear, voice husky-- low an seductive. He was feeling rather frisky all of the sudden and couldn't help tangling his fingers into that sexy brown hair and tug the slightest bit. He ground down gently on the larger man and felt something semi-hard. He smiled, and rolled his hips. He felt pleased when the lump hardened under his own semi-hard erection.

---------------
**Sorry for the fail Google Translate translation... I don't know Spanish. ^^;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 3:41 am

Spain was surprised that England knew Spanish enough to say that much. The entire time he was speaking the language around him, he assumed the other didn't understand. Apparently he thought wrong. England's words and the sudden kiss made Spain's head spin, and the control he mustered just a few moments ago completely disappeared. His body started to move on its own accord, as his grip on England tightened and his eyes filled with lust.

"Then it is done." Spain murmured huskily into England's ear, and kissed him from the temples all the way down to his cheeks and his lips, hungrily sucking on the skin. He held onto England's hands that were holding onto his buttons, and started undoing them himself. "I want you too, Arthur... I want to show you something that you deserve to feel." He placed England's hand over his bare chest, right over his heart and pulled away from their kissing as he looked into the other's eyes. "To love, and be loved--in return." Spain brought their lips back together again, as he devoured England; grazing the inside of his cheeks and running his tongue along his teeth. He wanted to memorize how it felt like inside his mouth, as he proceeded to tangle tongues with the other.

Spain felt England's bulge against his, and he pressed on it further--rubbing them together, and stimulating it through the fabric. Without warning, he held England by the shoulders and roughly pushed him down onto the floor. He proceeded to undo England's shirt, and planted kisses across his collarbone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 5:41 pm

England could feel his heart stuttering in time with his breathing; he was already unimaginably turned on by the man he was sitting on and they hadn't even fully begun yet. He ground downwards again, wanting more friction. Rolling his hips, he pressed their hardening members together, bouncing up and down gently on his lap. He let a low moan slide from between his lips and he felt his breathing pick up. Before he knew it, he was begging.

"Please... God, 'Tonio, please!~" His voice was low and husky, filled with lust and longing, "I want this. I want this so much. Please!" He hardened further and moved to continue undoing the Spanish pirate's shirt. he ran a hand down his bare, tan skin once he'd pushed the shirt from the man's shoulders. He moved his mouth to press soft butterfly kisses against his neck, shoulders and collar bone. He breathed heavily, causing his hot breath to hit Spain's skin.

Arthur moved slightly, shifting just off the other's erection so he could undo the man's pants. He quickly loved off him and slid the pants from his body. He palmed the Spaniard's erection, smirking, "You're not wearing underwear..." He murmured before leaning in to whisper into his ear, "Neither am I love." He leaned back down and licked the tip of his captain's cock. He angled his head and licked its underside from base to tip slowly, teasingly wriggling his tongue every now and again. He repeated this action several times, not once taking the length into his mouth. When he man bucked his hips, he slowly enveloped only the tip and sucked gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 8:49 pm

The cool air of the storage room against Spain's bare skin made him shiver--the kisses that England left along his neck and collarbones were like tongues of fire, slowly melting the cold away. He brought his fingers to the front of England's shirt and unbuttoned it completely, forcefully pulling it off the other in a fit of frenzy. He brought his lips to the other's neck and lightly sucked on the skin, leaving a mark where his mouth was. Spain trailed his tongue all the way from England's ear to his jawbone, swirling it as went down as he continued to caress England's back with his hands.

"S-si..." England's hand upon his member took him by surprise, as intense pleasure started to burn between his legs. Before he could even adjust to the feeling, England had already proceeded to put him in his mouth, lightly sucking on his tip. "Mmm~ ah-- A-arthur..." Spain gasped as he was fully taken in, and he watched in awe as England worked his mouth like a miracle--giving him sensations that words, and even thoughts couldn't describe. He held onto the back of England's head, entwining his fingers with the feathery hair and bobbed with his motion.

"Detener--" Spain pulled England away, still panting from the pleasure he was given. "Today, it's your turn to be pleasured." Spain murmured in a low moan, as his hand started undoing the other's pants. He gently pushed him to the ground, pinning him down, and brought his lips to the other's nipple. Spain gently sucked on the hardened nub, swirling around it with his tongue and flicked over it in abrupt motions. With his hand, he stimulated the other nipple, stroking it gently with the flat of his finger and his nails. A light caress turned into a pinch, as he watched England react. He pulled off the other's pants, and stared eagerly as the other's erection sprung up, waiting to be touched. "Someone's excited~" Spain started to stroke England's member and collected the precum that flowed from the tip with his finger, then tasting it with his mouth. His fingers moved over the erection, alternately squeezing and releasing it while he stroked it up and down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 1:01 am

England moans and writhes beneath the lean, tan Spaniard and he rests his hands on the man's chest. He moans softly once more, as his nipples are played with and gently abused. He lets out a sharp gasp when his hardened, twitching member is finally freed and shivers slightly at the cool air surrounding them. He bit his lip when he felt the other take the length into his large hand and stroked the tip. His pre cum spread over, making it easier for Antonio to get a good stroking rhythm.

He bucked his hips up into his lovers hand and the strangest thing happens; or, at least, England though it strange. He began talking. About anything and everything, "I-I love you s much...! And I think your eyes are gorgeous. They're this pretty emerald... or jade maybe? No, olive... and I want to stare at them all the time. And your skin is erfect. It's so smooth and tan... In England, everyone is pale like I am, so your skin really captivates me..."

He continued his ramble, "And your voice really turns me on. Even when I first heard it, it sounded so nice. It also calms me down a lot at the same time... Does that even make sense? I really love your hair. It's so soft and curly... It's so dark too... Your smile is beautiful; I want you to smile more... and laugh more too." He begins panting and bucks into his lover's hand again, "I've never really thought anyone could truly love me until now..." He admits softly.

"I really can't believe this and part of me thinks it might still be a trick but most of me is screaming that it doesn't care because I already love you too much for my own good and I know that it probably seems weird because we didn't meet until a few days ago. I wanna know so much about you; everything. Hey, have you ever had a lover before? Like a real, honest to goodness lover who you loved enough to marry or spend the rest of your life with? I think I could picture spending the rest of my life with you..." He moans loudly, bucks getting more unpredictable, "I love you so much 'Tonio."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:31 am

Spain continued stroking England's member in his hand, as the other began to talk. He would start from the base--stroking it up to the tip where he'd use the flat of his thumb to press on it, smearing more of the precum all over.

"Querido, querido..." Spain said, laughing at England's stream of words. He moved his face close to his, brushing the tips of their noses together. "You make me sound like a God." Spain couldn't help but be amused by England's blatant honesty. No one else had ever told him those things with so much feelings in the past, and whenever he was complimented it was usually for his skills as a pirate, or a commander. It wasn't often that he would receive such compliments, as a man. As for England not believing anyone could love him like that, was unbelievable to Spain. He looked at his lover in his hands and in front of him, and he couldn't see anything that he didn't like. What was there not to love?

"Have I had a lover...?" England's question made Spain think, but he didn't let his hands slow down. He continued to pleasure England with one hand, the other caressing the back of his head. He brought his lips to England's neck, where he murmured in between kisses. "Well... I can't really say. I have this reputation but in truth, I'm not so good with the ladies." he laughed, and tried to dig more into his past. "Whenever I get close to a woman, in the end they all tell me I'm thickheaded and blind, and start throwing things like their shoes... or buckets at me. But what can I do? I've never felt like I was in love before... and if I didn't feel it, what use was it to tell them I did? The words just lose their meaning, I'd rather reserve them for someone whom I actually love." Spain said, as he looked into England's eyes, smiling. "As for men, I never even considered. You are my first one... and my last, mi amor."

Spain brought their lips together, slipping his tongue into England's and entangling them in a passionate exchange. As he resurfaced for air, he caressed England's cheek and looked into his eyes. "... and I love you so much, as well." With that, he brought his mouth to England's erection, and took him in whole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:21 pm

England listened to the other man's response, straining to hear in between moans and pleasured sighs; he was really growing to love the sweet pet name that his new lover had given him. He panted harshly, "W-Will you put yourself in? Please?" He murmured, "I want you so badly right now 'Tonio..." He arched his back slightly, not wanting to cum just yet. He bit his lip and tried to hold himself back. He wasn't quite sure what to expect by way of sexual pleasure from this man, inexperienced as he claimed to be, but so far he was impressed. He couldn't help but give soft moans and fluttering sighs with every move his lover made.

"Mmm~" He opened his tightly shut eyes and had to hold back once more; his captain looked so damn erotic right now. He could think of no other way he'd want to spend his time. "I really don't know whom I should thank for all this..." He whispered, "I'm not sure I deserve you..." He was speaking honestly, for the first time in a long time. He felt light and free and so many other things he hadn't felt in many years. He gave another pleasured sigh and his heart pounded in his chest; his heart was beating again and it felt like nothing he could remember feeling before. He'd been numb for so long... So long.

This foreign love was killing him and bringing him back to life all at once. It was dwindling his nervousness and his suffering to nothing. He felt better about who he was all of the sudden and he couldn't put his finger on this happiness that was filling him up. It felt childish almost, but in a good way. Such a simple love was racing through him at the speed of light and he was embracing every minute. He arched his back again, groaning at the pleasure the Spaniard was sending in waves through his body, "I want to make you feel good too." He whispered softly, and reached for his lover's neglected cock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 11:40 pm

Spain smirked at his lover's request, still sucking on him. His fingers caressed England's side while he bobbed his head up and down, trying to get England whole inside his mouth. He let England's cock fill his mouth, all the way to the back of his throat as he gently hummed and sucked on the entire length. He pulled away slightly and licked from the base, gently working his way up where he swirled his tongue around the tip and sucked on it gently. Spain was getting aroused by the sighs and sounds that escaped England's lips.

"Mmm~" A firm grip enveloped Spain's member, and a low moan ensued from his blocked mouth. England's rhythmic stroking made him shiver, and he sucked and licked England with more force and speed. At this rate, so much lust was consuming him, that he wanted nothing but to take England entirely. Spain pulled away, with a trail of saliva and precum around his mouth, and wiped it with the back of his hand. He panted from the lack of air, and brushed England's hair away from his face. "I want you." he traced England's lips with his finger and slowly slid it in, compelling him suck on it. When his finger was wet enough, he brought his finger to England's entrance and poked it, slowly moving his finger in and out. After he made sure England was accustomed to the feeling, he slid in more fingers, and picked up the pace, watching England react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 7:10 pm

The Englishman sucked at the fingers placed at his mouth, coating them thoroughly. He almost felt a sense of loss when the appendages were removed and placed against the tight ring of muscles on his ass. Arthur arched his body once he felt the Spaniard's finger at his entrance; he wanted to give the other man full access to himself as a gesture of trust. He felt the first finger slide in easily; though it had been a few months since his last 'appointment' his body was still rather accustomed to treatment far more rough than what he was getting now. Slowly, the hesitant finger was joined by another, and then another. He turned and got on his knees to give his lover more room to work and moaned as the fingers moving in and out of him began a steady pace.

His breathing picked back up and he felt another wave of pleasure radiate in his stomach. The Spanish captain changed angles and suddenly, he was arching up and moaning loudly, "A-Ah! 'T-Tonio-oh!~" He cried out, pleasure moving in wave after wave, ravaging his small frame. His body rocked with the pleasure surrounding him and he gasped sharply as it was continuously hit. "Ohh~ 'Tonio!~" He moaned again, unable to think--let alone formulate-- a completely working sentence. All he could think about was how good it felt to have Antonio's fingers inside of him and how happy he was that this man even wanted to pleasure him in the first place. "I love you...~" He drew out, not able to help the senseless words escaping his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 1:48 pm

"I've got three fingers in now..." Spain was getting turned on by England's moans, as he moved his fingers more nimbly, trying to find his sweet spot. He tried experimenting with his angle when all of a sudden, England arched his back and cried out--which at first he wondered was whether in pleasure or in pain. Spain roughly shoved his fingers up his lover's ass completely each time, moving them in and out faster and faster.

"Mmm~" he left gentle kisses on England's shoulder as he pulled his fingers out, and wiped the moisture on them onto his raging member. He held England down and spread his legs, bringing the tip of his penis in contact with England's opening. "I love you." Spain looked into England's eyes as he slowly pushed his penis in his lover's ass. The sensation was nothing he had ever felt before--England's walls were closing in on him, clamping down onto his member. The pleasure quickly spread through him, compelling him to thrust as deep and as roughly as he could. "Are you alright, querido?" Spain held England's hand, making sure he wasn't hurt. He gradually picked up the pace, eventually thrusting his entire length inside England, breathing heavily through his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 8:41 pm

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine!" England moaned out, panting along with him. He pressed his hips back against his lover's, creating more friction before rolling them softly, making waves of pleasure for both of them. "Mmm~!" He could barely contain himself; this wasn't the ideal place to have sex, but he couldn't help crying out from pleasure numerous times over and over. Antonio was driving Arthur crazy, showing more control and restraint than most would have during their first time with another male. For some odd reason, a lot of men who were having gay sex for the first time had the deranged thought that because it was another man they were having sex with, they didn't need to be gentle. That was a load of crap. England shook, his head, bringing his thoughts back to their task at hand.

He bit his lip before giving up and crying out once more, arching into his lover a second time. Or was it his third? He was beginning to lose count and the edges of his vision were starting the fade into a white hue. He knew he was close and decided it best to warn the Spanish captain, "'Tonio, I'm really close love..." He moaned the words out, half of them catching and making him start over. Arthur took a shaky breath, "I-I'm gonna cum..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 3:27 am

Spain took England's reaffirmation as a go signal, as he rammed into him harder and faster--gripping tightly onto England's shoulders. The way England rolled his hips drove Spain mad; the pleasure burning within him as he let out unstifled groans of pleasure. The room was filled with the noises of their moans, as well as the wet smacking sound of their hips being in contact. "Nnnh~ nh.. A-arthur..." Spain let out as he continued his movements, trying to change his angle ever so often, gripping England by the hips, his arms and bending over to plant kisses all over his torso.
Spain gripped onto his lover's penis and stroked the length up and down as he continued to thrust. He was close to the edge as well, as he bit his lip trying to hold it in until England has released his load. "C-come for me..." he murmured in between gasps. "I.. I want to see your face.." he said, holding England's face in his other hand, and looking straight into his Emerald eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 10:34 pm

England groaned and arched his back again, "Mmm.. 'T-Tonio..." He whimpered in pleasure. He felt himself getting dangerously close, his vision fading to a white at the edges. Finally, he moaned loudly, cumming all over both of them; he left a coating of thick, hot, pearly cum on his stomach and his lover's. He panted softly, still continuing to raise his hips to meet the Spaniard's in an attempt to draw him over the edge as well. He let the afterglow of his climax wash over him and he couldn't help but hum contently, "Come on 'Tonio... you need to cum too. Please baby..." He begged the Spanish man softly.

"You know you want to cum inside me..." He teased lightly, still feeling breathless, "And I know I want to feel you cum inside me as well." He added softly before whispering a sincere, non-lust driven, "I love you Antonio." He leaned up and captured the larger man's lips in a heated kiss, urging him to finish. He let his tongue into the hot mouth attached to his own and moaned at the flavor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 10:11 am

Spain felt England tense under him, as a stream of hot cum was released onto his hand and their abdomens. He continued his thrusts and brought his hand to his mouth, lapping up all of the cum that covered his hand. "I-I'm close." he murmured, not losing eye contact with his lover. He held England by the leg, with his other hand holding onto his shoulder, trying to get just the right angle to thrust into him completely. With a few steady thrusts, Spain groaned in pleasure, releasing his own load inside England. His grip became tight, and then he went limp--his body crashing over England's.

"I..love you..." Spain said in between breaths, as he was panting in exhaustion. He brought his lips near his lover's own, and gave him a small kiss as he weaved his fingers through the blonde locks. His heart was pounding in his chest, and he rested it over England's. Somehow, it felt as if their hearts were beating as one.

Spain would have never thought that his first time making love with the one he adored would be in some place like this. The floor was cold and hard, there was dust everywhere, and the air was damp and stuffy. He had always imagine doing the act on a warm bed, surrounded by candles and flowers... or at least, a hammock by the beach or a shared blanket a soft meadow. Spain had always had an ideal for love, but looking around and looking at his lover, he realized that this was love, too. The setting and the situation they were in were far from perfect; but he realized that as long as Arthur was his, everything was.

He kissed England's lips again, and started planting small kisses all over his face. "I" *kiss* "love *kiss* "you..." *kiss* "Te amo..." *kiss* "Mi amor..." he continued his kisses, gently laughing as he trailed down to England's neck then up to his ear. "Arthur... Tú eres... mi todo.*"

--------------
*You are my everything. :">
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 8:43 pm

Arthur's face lights up at the words being whispered into his ear and he wraps his arms around the Spanish captain's neck, hoping it will hide the pretty pink blush spreading over the smooth, creamy skin on his cheeks. He cursed his pale skin at that moment but decided risking the embarrassment to sneak a look at his lover. "I love you too 'Tonio." He mumbles, letting the name fall from his lips like a feather. He felt light all of the sudden.

It was almost as though he were in some sort of alternate universe, "Are you sure this is real?" He wondered out loud, "Two men are hard to believe as it is. Then add the fact we're a Spaniard and an Englishman and it seems almost impossible but... even after that, we're both pirate captains. This is unheard of... will your crew stand for it?" He asked softly, not wanting to cause any hardship on his new Spanish lover, "I don't want to trouble you..."

"I know how crews can be... Especially if they love their captain. They're protective and violent towards those they see as a threat." He stopped, eyes darkening, "And I most certainly would have the most to gain by hurting you..." He scrambled, knowing how that must have sounded, "Not that I want to hurt you!" He choked out a desperate laugh, "I just mean that they might think I want to." He hoped his lover would understand the meaning behind these words.

"I don't want to divide you and your crew... Captain Carriedo." Carriedo... Arthur Carriedo... NO! Don't think that way! He might still reject you!.... But I'm already attached dammit, not like it matters now... He sighed, "If you want me to... go, then I will." His lighter emerald eyes meet Antonio's olive ones and he searches them for any sort of confirmation or otherwise. He prayed that the man wouldn't make him leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 9:41 pm

"You remind me of the carnations that grow back in my country." Spain chuckled, as he brushed his thumb over the lovely pink shade that kissed England's cheeks. "My skin, unfortunately, does not have the same capabilities." He continued to stare into his lover's eyes--the lighter emerald shade that now lit up even in the total darkness of the storeroom.

"Of course it's real." Spain said, bringing England's hand to his own cheek. "You can feel me for yourself, and pinch me if you think I'm just an illusion. I'm not going anywhere, mi amor." he started kissing England's fingers as he continued to listen to what the other had to say. Somehow, there seemed to be a lot of agitation in his lover's voice; a tinge of fear and probable doubt. He slowed his kisses, and stopped to process England's words for a moment.

My crew... Spain thought, as he searched England's eyes. It's true... they didn't really greet him with a warm welcome. But, that's because they thought he was the enemy... I can't blame them. Now that I've cleared things out, they would understand, right? Spain looked around him. The mess they made, their clothes strewn on the floor. Their position as he held England--a man, a former captain and enemy--lovingly in his hands. How could they ever understand this?

Spain shifted a bit, and pulled away from England just enough to be able to think about it more clearly. If his crew found out about what they'd done, they'd most react violently, thinking that he'd been blinded by lust--tricked by the enemy. But he knew it wasn't just that. And he didn't care. He had faith in his crew, and he knew he would stand by England's side no matter what. He loved this man, and he was fairly certain that--

"A-arthur..." he started, as a serious look fell upon his face. "Is that... what you want?" Spain realized that he was starting to breath heavily and a tight feeling in his chest made it hard to even speak. "You don't have to... spare my feelings. Just tell me." he laughed a bit bitterly, feeling a lump rise in his throat. Why did everything seem so complicated when all he wanted was to simply love?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 9:56 pm

England looked away then shook his head, "No... I want to stay with you. I want to be with you..." The blonde laughs, it's not bitter, but it's not happy either and his eyes look sad. "I really want to love you and for you to love me but..." He gives a sad smile, "You're a romantic love. You have ideals and hope and faith and all these other grand ideas about how this is going to be for us." He stopped and continued searching the other's eyes.

"But you're forgetting that even though our love is just between you and I, we're not the only ones who will be effected by it. There are others... your crew... my people, your people, my crew..." He sighs, "And it's unlikely that any of them will ever accept us for what we want to desperately to be: lovers. It's unfortunate and heartbreaking but it's true. As I said earlier, it's bad enough we're both men... but enemy pirate captains too?"

"I love you Antonio. And I'll stand by you no matter what happens but... I want to know if you're going to be able to handle it." He blinks and looks away, trying not to get worked up at the thought that the Spaniard might back out of their silent agreement to never leave the other's side. He reaches for the brunette's larger, firmer hand and slides his own soft, small one into it. He squeezes gently and bites his lip, doing his best to hold back his feelings.

What if... What if he changes his mind...? What if he decides it's all too much? Too much work, too much trouble too much drama... England shook slightly despite his efforts, I'm not sure if I can survive another heartbreak. I... I don't think I'd be able to make it if he decides he doesn't want this. Arthur sighs again softly and buries his face in the captain's neck. He feels slightly chilled now and clings to the taller, tanned man for body heat.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:16 pm

Spain smiled and sighed happily, knowing at least that he was right that his lover felt the same. The last thing he wanted to do was to force England to stay by his side, as much as he wanted him to. "I want to stay with you too." Spain kissed England's forehead, the kiss lingering as he closed his eyes trying to convince himself that this was real. That his feelings, his love, and the man he shared it with was right there... He knew that it was something he couldn't simply surrender, no matter what.

"I know what you mean about the consequences, but querido, I will not trade our love to ease my fears. In the first place this whole war is a risk in itself... what can a little more, do?" The feeling of England's breath against the crook of his neck made him shiver, as he held his lover tighter in his arms. "I always fight for what I believe is right and as far as I know... there is nothing wrong with loving another. I love you, Arthur. If that's not proof enough..." Spain pulled away from England and reached for his own nape, undoing the necklace he wore. He set it around England's neck and fastened it, as he gave him a kiss on the cheek from behind. "This cross... I hadn't removed it ever since my father died. It's not worth anything--it's not gold nor silver but it has my heart, as well as the ideals and hope and faith of which you speak of." he chuckled and turned England towards him to take a better look. "It has kept me company all these years, and kept me safe. I want you to have it, so you know that I am always with you to keep you safe, no matter what." He brushed his fingers against England's jaw, and gave him a kiss on the neck. "When we get to the shore, there may be times we will be separated. This will ease my mind that a part of me, will always be on your heart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:41 pm

Arthur moves his hand and touches the cross unconsciously before holding it to stare down at it blankly in disbelief, "'Tonio, you-you can't give this to me!" He says with surprise, "It-It's too much!" He blushes harshly, red staining his pale cheeks, "I... It's... It's beautiful..." His eyes soften as he stares at it before shooting up to meet the olive eyes of his own lover, "Are... Are you sure though? It's so important to you and I... I don't know if I can take it away from you like this... It doesn't seem... It doesn't seem right." He clutches the cross in his hand, holding it over his heart; it already felt so natural to have it right there.

It already gave him a sense of security; it made him feel safe and warm. It was such an odd sensation to get from an inanimate object hanging around his neck, "I love it..." He says softly, voice barely above a whisper. He knew there was no way he'd ever be able to part with it unless he was giving it back to the Spaniard. It wasn't anything extraordinary. Just a pretty cross. It wasn't gold or silver, as Antonio had said, but he was almost certain it must have value.

"It's valuable to me." He added to the brunette, not quite understanding the ease the cross gave him. "It's so lovely..." He couldn't get over this act of kindness; It was so sweet... so subtle but it screamed at the same time. Every time he felt it in his hand or against his chest when he moved, he felt his heart beat a little faster, a little harder. It comforted him and he leaned forward to hug his lover gently, "Thank you." He felt tears sliding from his eyes.

"No one... No one has ever given me a gift before." He murmured into the tanned man's ear, swallowing his tears down as best he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 11:19 pm

Spain chuckled as he watched England's eyes light up. "I'm glad you like it." He said, running his fingers through England's hair. "It's important to me, which is why I'm giving it to you. Nothing will make me happier than to know that it's safe with the person I treasure most." Spain looked as the cross hung from his lover's neck, and held it in his hand. In the past he wouldn't even think about parting with it-- it was forged from the very steel of his father's sword, and shaped with wood from his shield. It was the thing he protected most, in the same way he felt that it protected him. It symbolized all that he stood for and he had kept it close to his heart--but looking at England, he knew that he now had something more important to protect.

"Well, I love you..." Spain chuckled, in response to England telling him how much he loved it. He set the cross down on England's chest again, and thought how well it suited him; sitting comfortably on his chest. He started kissing England all over his cheek, until he felt something wet on his lips. He pulled away, and noticed the tears streaming down his lover's face. "Amor... What's the matter? Don't... don't cry." he said, as he slowly brought his lips back to his cheek, kissing the tears away. "I'm here, ok? As long as I'm here, I won't let those tears stain your face, querido. Leave that salt water in the sea where they belong." Spain laughed, trying to cheer his lover up. It pained him to see the other's tears, even if they were in joy.

Spain looked around, and suddenly realized just how long they've been there. It was possible that his crew had started to get worried, and began looking for them. If any of them walked in on them like that... it would prove to be a bigger problem. "Arthur, we can continue this... in my cabin." he said, giving England a quick kiss to the lips. "They might think we got trapped in here, or something. That would be troublesome." he turned around and got England's shirt, putting it around his shoulders, giving him another long and passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 12:02 am

Arthur nodded, understanding his lover's meaning, "Yes, right.... we should get dressed before heading there though. It might be difficult to explain if we went streaking through your halls naked." He chuckled and began picking up his clothes, "Though it might be a fun way to tell them we're together..." He mused out loud, "It'd certainly surprise them all... or at least it would me." He shrugged and began putting his clothes on starting with his shirt.

Once it was on, he realized it wasn't his shirt at all. Though it was white and button-down, it was much too large. He blushed profusely, realizing it must be Antonio's. The sleeves hung loosely on his shoulders and it came down to his mid thigh, "Sorry!" H scrambled, "I didn't mean to!" He began to take it off and then found his own shirt, buttoning it quickly, his cheeks still burning. He averted his eyes, choosing instead to concentrate first on buttoning, then on finding his pants.

He made certain they were his pants this time and not the Spaniards, lest his pride be deteriorated further, I hope he didn't think I was too daft for mistaking our shirts... I must have looked horrible in it... He sighed softly at the thought, thoroughly embarrassed by the event, I might just be traumatized but... that shirt... it smelled like him and it was roomy and comfortable... It was... nice. I... I think I might want to wear it again if I had the chance.

He shook his head, sliding his pants on and buttoning them at the top, "S-So... Now what?" He asked softly, "Do we just walk to your cabin like it's no big deal...?" He wondered out loud. "Is that how you want to play this?" He was using his strategic skills now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 1:10 am

"That would be a good sight." Spain chuckled, as he started gathering his own clothes. "The crew would lose their respect for their captain and his second mate; then again... they would also gain a renewed admiration." He watched as England started to button up, and he held another shirt before him. Before putting it on though, he noticed it wasn't his.

"Arthur I think I gave you my shirt by mis--" He looked up and noticed that England had already worn his shirt, as it hung from him a bit loosely. England was looking at it in confusion, before he had realized it, too. "Don't worry about it!" Spain tried to stifle his laughter as he watched England panic, quickly removing the shirt and replacing it with his own. He looked unbearably cute, as Spain noticed England's already blushing face burn up even more. "You looked pretty good in it, actually. I could have you wear my shirt for as long as you like, once we get back on deck." He smiled, and began buttoning up his own shirt and slid on his pants. His shirt was still warm from contact with England's skin, and it smelled faintly of him.

Spain stood up and offered his hand to England, helping him stand. "I'll admit, I'd probably walk in like the happiest man in the world." he said, suddenly pulling England towards him. "But if any of them ask, we can tell them you were lost. And well, as the good captain that I am I found you, and now you are safe here in my arms." He laughed a bit, and peered into England's eyes. "Relax, querido." He didn't want him to be agitated in any way, and he gave him one last kiss to the forehead.

They began to walk out of the storeroom, when all of a sudden, Spain noticed a figure suddenly shift from one of turns, running away from them. For a second, he could've sworn he met an amber gaze, burning into him. Lovino...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:12 am

England blushed at the comment and mumbled, "I... wouldn't mind wearing it..." He pouted slightly, glancing away, "It's comfortable and it smells like you..." His face lit a pretty pink as the words slipped out of his mouth and he wished he could pull them back in. "But I'm not cute... men can't be cute.... It's not right." He continued, giving light to his tsundere personality as he finished straightening out his clothes.

Arthur lets the Spaniard pull him to his feet and gives him a shy smile in return with an added, "Thank you..." He listens to their 'plan of action' and can't help but roll his eyes. A soft smile at the corners of his full lips and an amused light dancing in his eyes tells a different story though--further proof he's not the least bit annoyed but rather enjoys being doted n in this fashion. "Well, that sounds like a marvelous plan, but don't you think they'll wonder why you let me wander the ship alone? Whether you've made me your first mate or not, it's still a bit odd to let me roam about unattended until I've been proven somewhat trustworthy. I'm not sure they'd understand. Also, I'm pretty sure they'd also wonder at the 'in your arms' bit at the end there, don't you?" He teases lightly.

"Not that I mind of course. I suppose it's a better way of telling them than letting them see us walk naked into your cabin together..." He gave an obviously amused smirk and winked. "I don't suppose your men would like that quite as much. As you said; both a respect lost, and a sense of admiration gained, no?" He laughed then, at the thought, for the first time in a long time. He threw his head back and laughed. The sound was light and pleasant. Not too loud and not particularly uncommon, but nice and natural.

"I love you..." He whispered once he was done and pulled his boyfriend into a hug. They left the room together and he saw an odd look cross the Spanish man's face as they continued their walk to the captain's cabin. "Is something wrong Antonio?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: