Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SpainxEngland

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

SpainxEngland - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:27 am

Spain laughed at what England said. It seemed as if he has read his mind. "Don't worry, mi amor you're not cute." he said, brushing the other's jawline with his thumb. "Eres hermoso. You're beautiful." He gently kissed the other on the forehead, and tapped his nose with his finger. "But of course I also have no problem calling you handsome, or macho, or whatever it is men are supposed to be described with. Your are my feared pirate captain after all." He laughed and watched England blush even more.

Spain held England's hand as they continued to walk. "Well, undeniably my ship is really big. Even my men get lost in it when they've been here a couple of weeks, already. Even if I didn't let you wander alone--let's say I just gave you directions to go to the cuarto de baño, I htink they'd understand. I guess the only solution to that is to not let you wander around the ship alone in the future. I'll stay by your side all the time." he smiled, trying not to let himself get bothered. He always lived in the belief that if there was a problem, there must be a simple solution.

"Hm, you're right." Spain said, as he watched the other laugh. It was refreshing to see him like that--the very first time that his eye's and his expression wasn't tinged with a bit of fear. Even if it was just for a moment, it was a sight Spain wouldn't forget. "We might end up burning the image to their minds, and they might keep imagining us without clothes in the battlefield. That's not very good for our odds." He laughed heartily as well, as he tightened the grip on England's hand.

Spain blinked at the darkness of the turn, still trying to process what he had just seen. He was fairly sure just a moment ago his cabin boy--Lovino Vargas was just there. He felt a weird sense of insecurity and worry for a moment, and unconsciously let go of England's hand. "It's nothing." he said, and smiled slightly. "I just... I could swear I saw my cabin boy here. But it might just be me seeing things. You know, the cabin boy that you got into a tomato fight with just yesterday?" he looked up and speeded up his steps, wondering what it would really mean if his crew found out about everything.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 12:09 am

England frowned and asked softly, "Do you... do you think he'd be opposed to us? He wouldn't... try to do anything, would he? I mean, from what i could see of the two of you, you both seem really close and if I had to bet, I'd say he has feelings for you..." Arthur averted his gaze to the side, not wanting to over step his boundaries-- lovers or not, he didn't know the relationship between the cabin boy and his captain well enough to judge it.

They continued walking until they arrived at the Spaniard's living quarters and he followed the taller man in, shutting the door behind them. He gave an internal sigh of relief that they hadn't run into anyone along the way-- save for Romano (maybe). He glanced around the room and noticed it was warm and dimly lit, giving it the atmosphere of a home. It contrasted greatly to the impersonal cabin the Englishman had possessed prior to his ship's capture.

The walls were decorated with the Spanish flag's colors and a few Spanish flags themselves were hung up on the wooden walls. A desk in the corner opposite the large king sized bed was littered with papers and other assorted work materials. Maps, pens, compasses and other such items were scattered atop it. Beside the invitingly large bed was a bedside table with a candle on top, flickering back and forth slowly, casting shadows on the walls.

"This is nice..." the English captain murmured, awkwardly perching himself on the edge of the captain's bed-- was it his bed now too? He wasn't sure as the last thought briefly entered his mind before he shook it right back out. They'd cross that bridge when it came. He lifted his emerald green eyes to his lover's olive ones, a shy blush coloring his cheeks. "I... I'm not used to this sort of atmosphere. Mine wasn't as... cozy." He admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 6:42 am

"Feelings for me? I... highly doubt it." Spain said, as he shook his head. "Lovino and I are close, but he hasn't given me a reason to think he has any feelings for me, and neither have I. Besides, he calls me names like "bastardo" and "idiota" all the time... I... really don't think that's how you would address someone you liked." Spain said, laughing. Although there were a few times, admittedly that he'd catch Romano looking at him from afar, or blushing when they were together. But he'd always think it was just his imagination. "Anyways if he does mind, it doesn't matter. I am still his captain, and he has to respect my decisions. I love you, Arthur. And I'm sure if my crew really loves me, they would love you too. Not in that way, of course." He held England to him, as soon as they entered his room.

"Oh... haha por favor forgive me, I was not able to clean this up." Spain quickly removed the papers and things on his bed, and put them aside. It was pretty embarrassing having the room in disarray, now that Arthur was going to be staying with him. "I sleep alone all the time, so I didn't have much use for the extra space. That's all history now, though."

He took a seat beside England, and put an arm around him. "Thank you... this cabin, is a bit of a reflection of myself." He said, looking around. "This is kind of how my room back in Espana looks like. My ship is my home, so it had to feel like it. It's... your home now, too." he sighed, and kissed England on the cheek. "What's wrong with your cabin? I'm sure it's just as nice... I never got to see it." Spain continued to give England a few kisses on the cheek, and then on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 5:14 pm

"Well, you know, at least in my culture, as children, when you have a crush on someone, you tend to torment that person for lack of a better way to express your feelings." England says thoughtfully, still seated on the comfortable bed. "Perhaps your cabin boy feels that he has no chance with you and instead calls you such disrespectful things because he doesn't know how else to let his feelings out without acting on them... Because you're his superior, he might feel as though he shouldn't let you know his feelings because they'll never be returned." The blonde Brit shrugs, "I don't know. Is he the type of person that hides his feelings from others?" He watched the Spanish man scramble over the the bed and collect papers off the other side. He gave a light laugh at the man's apology.

"Well, you know, I don't mind... It gives it... character." He said teasingly, "And as for the need for extra space..." He gave a sly smile, "I don't know about you, but I'll probably spend more often than not on your side of the bed snuggled up to you anyway..." He laughed again, eyes crinkling in the corners and nose scrunching the slightest bit.

England smiles at the brunette's explanation of the room's bright, warm aura. "It's nice in here..." He repeated, "I can almost picture the kind of house you might live in you know... A nice, mid-sized house with a garden just off the beach... Warm, sunny days..." He blushes, realizing that he might actually want that kind of life someday, "Picnics and sweets and cold drinks on hot days... It would be perfect, don't you think?" He looked up at the other man, ignoring the question about his own cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 7:42 pm

"Really?" Spain blinked and looked at England with curious eyes. "Well I... Now that you've mentioned it, Romano really isn't one to talk about his feelings. There were a couple of times I'd find him hiding away at some desolate part of the ship--much like you did--crying because he was homesick. But if I'd ask him why, he'd tell me it's because we ran out of tomatoes... or something like that, despite us having bushels of the stuff. That boy is really something." Spain laughed, as he recalled all the other times Romano came up with excuses, and how he'd have to comfort him until he felt better.

Spain blushed a bit at England's comment about the bed, and attempted to cover his face with one hand as he shook his head. "You... you really know what to say to get me worked up, don't you?" He smiled and looked into England's light green eyes, as he leaned his chin against the other's shoulder. "But really, I wouldn't mind that. I've been sleeping alone for so long."

"You have a really good imagination." Spain pulled away from England and chuckled as he looked around. "But... you're right. My house isn't that big nor small, and my father had it built by the beach so that we're near the docks all the time. And the sunshine... yes. It's always sunny where I live. Why does it feel like you know me so well already? It's... it's unbelievable." he sighed and held England's hand in his, as he planted a few stray kisses on England's shoulder. "Te Amo, Arthur. And I would always--"

"Thump!"

Spain looked to the corner of the room, as he suddenly heard a thud from the closet. His eyes opened wide as he gripped Arthur's arm, and signaling him to keep quiet. Slowly he stood up and unsheathed his sword, making his way to the closet.

"Who's in there?!" he demanded, as he quickly swung the door open with his sword ready in hand. What greeted him though was something he didn't expect.

"P-please don't kill me!" Romano was huddled in the corner of the closet, angrily wiping his tears from his eyes. "Y-you're such a bastard!" With that he quickly pushed Spain away, running out of the closet and out the door of his cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 9:35 pm

Arthur frowned, "Then hoe can you be sure he doesn't have feelings for you? Maybe he just doesn't know how to confess them... or maybe he doesn't feel like he can confess them because you're his superior. Either way, that's a horrible feeling... thinking that your love in unrequited. I'd say it'd even be better to know that they don't feel the same as you do than to not know at all if you get my meaning. At least, that's how I feel about that sort of situation... I don't know about you." He gave a soft laugh, "Well, I suppose we'll discover sooner or later then, right? Your crew is bound to find out sometime-- Romano included."

The British captain smiled slyly, "I think I do.. but you do the same to me all the time already so it's only fair. Payback if you will." He laughs again before calming down at the last confession, "I've been sleeping alone for a long while too... Though for a while I was unsure as to whether or not that was a blessing or a curse based on my past experiences... Now I think I might come to enjoy it again. We can only hope." He provided a gentle smile.

England laughed, "I have you pegged love!" He grinned, "I know what you mean... I feel the same way... You always seem to know just what to say to make me feel better... I love you." He leaned over and kissed his lover on the nose, then giggled. He squeezed the man's hand softly after the large, tan hand slipped into his smaller, pale one. Then fit together well and it made him smile to know. He looked up at the man, "You're so sweet love..." He watched the Spaniard's eyes as that sinful mouth told him that he loved him in that beautiful Spanish language.

Then suddenly, a thump was heard from the corner of the room, coming from what England assumed was the Spanish captain's closet. He hushed up when Antonio stood and held a finger to his lips, signaling him to stay quiet. He remained as still as possible to ease his lover's mind.

When he saw the cabin boy-- Romano was it?-- dash from the room, he sighed, frowning, "Antonio... There's your answer... he does love you..." He crossed his arms, looking sympathetic, "You might want to go talk to him... I'm sure this wasn't something he was pleased to hear..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 4:29 am

"Now that you mention it, I don't know..." Spain trailed off, as he put his hand against his chin thoughtfully. "I've never really... thought about it like that. Even if he did, I'd have to tell him the truth." he said, then giving England a reassuring squeeze. He continued to stare a bit into the floor though, thinking of the possibility of it actually happening. The chances were slim, but there was still that small chance--and he'd never dealt with something like that before in his life. At least, not that he was aware of.

"I do?" Spain blinked innocently and laughed, gently stroking England's hair with his hand. "Well, we don't need to sleep alone from now on, do we? It would be nice to sleep with something warm for once... not those papers that you had to see earlier." He smiled and looked at England, with the kiss on his nose catching him off guard. He blushed a bit, and he looked down, trying to hide it from England. He held England's hand tenderly in his own and caressed it--trying to memorize how it felt underneath his fingers.

He quickly turned his gaze to England, once the initial shock wore of. "What does... what does that have to do with him liking me?" he asked, as he looked at him with a confused and surprised look. "H-he never used to do that. I mean... I hope not. This is where I do all my private stuff and everything and..." Spain gave a resounding sigh as he shook his head, and buried it in one of his palms. "You're right, mi corazon, I must go after him." With that, he gave England a quick kiss to the forehead, and headed out the door.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 8:58 pm

England waited patiently on the bed for his lover's return. He glanced around the room again and smiled. He laid down on the bed burrowing himself into the blankets and burying his face into his lover's pillow. He breathed in the scent of the Spaniard-- it was sweet with a musk to it that differentiated the man from a girlish smell. It was comforting to the short blonde Brit and he closed his eyes, relaxing into a state of calm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 11:26 pm

"Lovino!" Spain scampered out of the cabin to try and get Romano to talk to him. Dios mio, not again. He thought, as it was only earlier that he was running around the ship in pursuit. Luckily, Romano hadn't been out of sight yet once he got out and he ran as fast as he could to be able to stop him from running. Once Romano was in his reach, he grabbed the other's shoulder and stopped him in his tracks.

"Lovino... Lovino... p-please, talk to me." Spain was panting and out of breath, as he gripped the other tight. He shouldn't let him get away. He couldn't. Was Romano really that against the idea of him and England together? Did he not trust him because he was any enemy? Or was it possible that what England had suggested was correct? He had to get to the bottom of everything if it was the last thing he had to do.

"Idiota!" Romano tried to push and shove Spain away but he couldn't, as the other man was much bigger than he was. "What do you think you're doing, huh?! Ho visto tutto!* Everything! I... I saw what you did with that pirata!" Romano's voice was shaking as anger coursed through him. His face was red and tears started streaming down his cheeks, despite his constant efforts to wipe them away with the back of his hands.

"But Lovino... you... you do not understand." Spain said, as he pulled Romano in, trying to look into his eyes. "Arthur is our ally now. I've talked to him, and I trust him. He means well. Besides, he has agreed to help us with what we need to accomplish. He is an Englishman after all, he knows how the things there work. With him, we'll know most of their secrets, and we'd know just how to--"

"Stai zitto! Stai zitto, bastardo!**" Romano gave Spain a hard slap to the face, as he continued to wipe the tears away from his face, panting for air. "Il pirata is our enemy, how can you just trust him like that, huh?! I saw... I saw what you did. You let him trick you... he is the demone, Antonio." Romano suddenly burst into tears and broken sobs, trying to cover his face from view.

"Lovino I--"

"Ti amo. Ti amo, S-spagna..."

"Lo siento..."

Upon hearing the last words, Romano quickly pulled away from Spain's grip and ran away as fast as he could. Spain couldn't catch up, as his mind was filled with so much confusion. How could he have overlooked Romano's feelings the whole time? He shook his head and walked back to his cabin where his lover lay waiting.

"Arthur, you're right..." he said, as he approached the other. "Lovino... did have feelings for me."

------------
* I saw everything!
** Shut up! Shut up, bastard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:03 am

England frowned upon hearing his lover's announcement when he entered the room. He rolled over at face the brunette and sat up a little, propping his head in hand and settig his elbow on the pillow. "I'm sorry..." He said softly, "I know it doesn't feel good to be told that your feelings aren't the same, but sometimes it's even worse to have to be the one to break that news..." He gave the other a sympathetic look.

"Come here..." He murmured and sat up fully as Spain sat on the bed beside him. He pulled the Spaniard into a tight hug and whispered into his ear, "You did the right thing..." He stroked the man's hair. Then he pulled back and let his emerald eyes meet olive, "But let's focus on what' good right now..." He smiled softly, "We're together. You're not alone anymore and I'm healing thanks to you. We both found love in each other..."

He continued, "You make me feel things I forgot I could feel... even with my previous lover..." He held back a grimace at the memory of Alfred, "And now you won't be alone anymore." He reached up and gripped the cross around his neck, giving the other a sweet smile, "I love you 'Tonio... and... I really think that everything will work itself out from here... don't you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 9:27 am

"It is, a bit..." Spain said, looking a bit downcast. He didn't like hurting people's feelings at all, but with him it seemed inevitable. He thought back to all those times he got even remotely close to a woman, and how each time had ended up in nearly the same way. Maybe in the end, he was just hurting everyone due to his obliviousness. He sighed and sat beside England, letting himself get pulled into an embrace.

"Aye. I didn't know what else do to." Spain sighed against England's shoulder, enjoying the warmth that emanated from his body. It was the first time he'd felt that close to anyone apart from his family, and it felt settling and comfortable. It was almost unbelievable how things turned out. He loved him. He knew deep in his heart that this man before him was whom he wanted to have and to hold, until the time came that he could have and hold no more. And even then, he knew that he would probably claw his way to defy death just to stay with the person he loved the most.

He looked into England's emerald eyes, and smiled. It's true, they had to focus on what's important now. They're happy, and together. But how long that would last, he didn't know. With each moment they spent together, they were getting closer and closer to shore.

"Arthur..." he started, bringing the other's hands to his lips. "I love you, too. But I... I need you to promise me one thing." He peered straight into England's eyes unblinking, hoping he would see how serious he was. "If it ever gets to a time that you're hurt because of me... I want you to walk away. I know from what you've told me about your past lover that you're one to tolerate... and it would kill me if I was hurting you at some point and I didn't know. So please promise me, that you would never let yourself get hurt by anyone... even by me."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 5:49 pm

England thought for a moment, searching those beautiful olive eyes. He slowly shook his head, "I can't promise that Antonio... Because I might very well break that promise and I really don't want to lie to you." He frowns a little bit, "See, this kind of love is unconditional. I can't just walk away when I've been hurt. I would never leave your side no matter what you've done unless you specifically ask me to leave. And even then I won't be far..."

He shifts a little, "You of all people know what unconditional love is, right? I mean, nothing you do could ever keep me form loving you... No matter what... no conditions or rules... It's just how I work when I'm in love. And I don't fall out of love either... With Alfred and I... It's not that I don't love him anymore. That's not true. It's more like the nature of my love has changed. It's not necessarily romantic lover anymore, but I still care for and worry about him."

Arthur sighs, looking away and staring at the corner of the Spanish captain's cabin. He moves slowly and leans into his lover. "I love you more than anything in the world 'Tonio.... Don't make me utter such promises that I can't keep... That I could never, ever keep." He closed his eyes and felt the rocking of the ship and he could hear the beating of Spain's heart in his chest pressed against his ear. It was slowly lulling him into a sense of security.

Slowly he opened his eyes again and met his lover's with his emerald gaze, "Antonio, do we... do we have to do this attack? I'm so scared of losing you... Let's just... retire. Go live in a cottage on a warm Spanish beach... maybe adopt a couple of kids even?" The blonde gave him a hopeful look, "It's not too much to ask for, right? Between the two of us, we have enough gold and enough leverage to do that, don't we? Is it so much to ask... for a little peace now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 10:57 am

"I... I'm sorry." Spain said, as soon as England's words sunk in. All he really wanted was to keep England from getting hurt, but when he thought about it, his request was selfish. Of course England wouldn't leave him, because in the end, relationships couldn't exist without pain. There would always come a time wherein they might hurt each other--even unintentionally; and if their love was strong and true, they could rise above it together. Their love would endure.

"You're right, querido..." he started, as he held England's face in his hand. "Please... don't. Don't leave me. I'd be lying if I told you I could live without you, because at this point I'm not even sure I could." Spain brought his face close to England's, staring into his eyes as their noses grazed each other's cheeks. How could he ever ask him to leave? He couldn't think of any situation wherein he would directly ask him to walk away, unless of course it meant the difference between life and death. But in the meantime, he wanted to hold him in his arms and carry him in his heart with every moment that he lived.

Spain felt Arthur's head against his chest and he stroked his hair, thinking about what he said. He looked down and once those green eyes met his, he felt his own tear up for the first time in the longest time he could remember.

"Retire... find a Spanish cottage and... adopt kids... Oh, Arthur." Spain laughed his usual hearty laughter, his eyes crinkling up at the sides. But with each breath he drew, tears came streaming down his face one by one as he fought the urge to blink them away. "If only it were that simple, you know. If only--" Before he could finish his sentence, Spain buried his head in his hands, trying to hide it from England. His lips began to tremble, and a lump rose in his throat; fighting the urge to break out in sobs.

He couldn't face Arthur. He couldn't answer him. Though his heart had completely belonged to him, he knew he would always be a man that was slave to his own country, to his own loyalty to his faith.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 8:49 pm

England was startled by Spain's sudden drop in mood. He watched as the man laughed until he cried and the Brit found himself leaning closer to hold him, shushing him in failed attempts to calm him down. "Shhh, it's alright... It's okay." He whispered, trying to calm his own rapidly beating heart. He didn't know what was upsetting the other man so, and that scared him. He continued with trying to soothe the shaking, crying man in his arms.

"We... we don't have to love... I was just daydreaming. I know how much this attack means for your country... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked..." He whispered the words rapidly, feeling as though he'd done something wrong. He couldn't figure out exactly what he could say now to make it right. His lover was so distressed and it was causing him pain. Arthur couldn't stand it. "Please..." The blonde whispered, tearing up himself, "Please don't cry darling..."

He begins to rock them, trying his best to soothe both of them now as his heart thumped wildly in his chest. The Englishman squeezed his emerald eyes shut, not wanting to be in this situation so soon after finding such a wonderful man to love. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..." He began to sing quietly, hoping to fight the tears threatening to fall, "You make me happy when skies are gray..." He swallows, "You'll never know dear, how much I love you."

"Please don't take my sunshine away..." The Brit fought the tears down finally and thought about the attack soon to come. With every beat of their hearts, every breath from their lips, they were one life closer to the British shore. One second closer to danger. He was one second closer to maybe losing the love of his life, his one true soul mate, the only one who understood him inside and out without even trying. One step from everything tumbling down.

Please don't take... my sunshine away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 11:29 am

"No, no you... you said nothing wrong." Spain said as he sniffled a bit, wiping the tears with the back of his hand. Arthur's comforting words and embrace helped calm him down, but his sobbing wouldn't cease. Suddenly, he felt himself being rocked back and forth, almost in a cradling motion in England's arms. This made him open his eyes, finally looking up at his lover through his tear-glazed vision.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine... You make me happy, when skies are gray..."

England's melodic voice soothed him, as his sobbing slowed, finally relaxing against his lover's chest. He stayed there unmoving as England continued to rock him, singing the entire verse. Once the last word was sung, Spain pulled away slightly, trying to wipe the tears from his eyes. "You know... I don't usually cry like this." He laughed slightly, trying to lighten the mood. "You remember how you asked me if I enjoyed this kind of life?" Spain shifted, meeting England's gaze. "I do. There was never a doubt in my heart that I was passionate for this but... there's always another side to it. I don't approve of everything that the King orders me to do, but I really can't complain. I just follow him to the best of my capabilities without sacrificing as much of my morality as I could. However... we both know that war does not come without violence." Spain stayed silent and pressed his lips together into a thin line, once again seemingly deep in thought.

"There's one thing I want you to know, though." Spain swallowed hard, as he managed to smile again, slightly through the tears. "I'm not going anywhere. I love you. It's always... it's always sunny in España, remember?" He laughed a bit, caressing England's face with his fingers. He brought them up to England's eyes, wiping away some of his tears. "Although if something does happen to me... I don't want you to let that sunshine disappear." he picked up England's hand, and kissed tit, wrapping the fingers around the cross that he had given him. "I want you to know that I will always be with you. You must keep smiling, no matter what..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptyThu 28 Feb 2013, 10:47 pm

England smiled over at his lover, "I really... I feel really happy when I'm with you you know..." He paused, trying to think of how he wanted to word what he was trying to say, "I love you and I'm so happy that you love me back. I thought I'd never find someone who loves me back for real... If you catch my meaning..." He frowned, "I really... I just... I can't even word it. How much I love you. I love you so much that it hurts."

The Englishman frowned at his lover's words, "Let's run away then. It's not impossible." He sighs and runs a hand through his hair, "And either way we'll always be in danger... It's not like we're taking risks. No hand is much better than the other in the aspects of safety." He shifted and laid back on the Spaniard's-- and now his--bed, closing his eyes to think, "I just... I want a future with you. I want to be something. I don't want to be nothing like I have been in the past."

He smiled at his lover's last words, "I'll keep smiling. I promise." His smile wavers with a sadness and innate fear of what seemed inevitable, "Let's run away." He whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 11:29 pm

"And so do I." Spain smiled when England told him just how happy he was they were together. He couldn't express it himself, but it was the first time he had felt real happiness in a long time. And for the first time ever, he felt like he was living with the fear of losing something. In the past, all he ever did was trust his gut and do what he wanted to do. But this time, he knew he couldn't... for now there was something more important to him, than his very life itself.

Spain leaned over England as the other lay down on the bed. He gazed down into the beautiful emerald eyes that seemed to glisten in the faint lamplight. There was hope in them--hope that they could possibly run away and escape from all that was happening. But he knew he couldn't do that. He just couldn't. "I'm not sure..." He started, trying to repeat what he said. Spain was stopped, however by the last of England's words. A future. It was something he definitely wanted for himself.

Spain bent over and kissed England on the forehead, wrapping his arm around the other's torso. "All right. We'll escape, first thing tomorrow. What do you say?" He smiled, looking at England's eyes. For he knew that tomorrow, they were going to reach the British coasts. All he had to do was make sure England slept through the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 8:16 pm

England's eyes lit with happiness and he bounces on the bed excitedly, "Really? You promise?" He lunged forward slightly and snatched up the Spaniard's large, tan hands into his own small, pale ones, "I mean, I know you like this life, but... " Suddenly, he dropped the other's hands and his eye turned downcast as he thought. His expression was one of utter concentration as he worked something out in his head.

"But... What about your crew? What would they do?" He asked softly, "And... And... the siege. You said it was important." He bit his lip and looked up, meeting his lover's beautiful olive eyes with emerald. "Maybe... maybe we should wait." He smiled, "I've waited this long, I can wait a little longer. Your crew loves you. If you announce that this will be your last siege with them, then they'll have plenty of time to decide what they want to do once we run away, right?"

The Englishman looked hopeful and gave a wry, pleading expression, "I don't want anything bad to happen to them if we just run off." He gave a soft, melancholy smile. "I really want... I just want you to be happy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 3:37 am

Spain watched as England happily bounced on the bed upon hearing his decision. "Mi corazon... I am happy as long as I'm with you." He answered, as he caught England in his arms. He brought him close, showering him with quick kisses. "This siege really is important to me but..." he trailed, as faint twisting feeling overcame his chest. The creaking of the bed and the sound of their breathing were the only sounds he was hearing, but he knew that in just a few hours, that kind of silence would be impossible to find, even in his own piece of mind. He closed his eyes and brought his lips to England's ears, nipping on it slightly. "It's dangerous. I don't... I don't want to possibly lose you." He said, sighing as he rested his chin on England's shoulder. "Is it too much to ask for you to simply stay here on the ship? Just tell me all you know and... I'll handle it myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 3:41 am

England swallowed, debating his lover's request. How could he do that though? Stay, safe on the ship, while Spain was put directly in harm's way? Could he? He frowned... He is had requested it... Specifically. "I... suppose that's alright." He whispered, "But... you have to come back for me. If you don't, I won't move a muscle. I won't move until I see you again. Even if it means starving to death." He insisted.

"I don't want to live without you." He said quietly, "Take his as... incentive to come back." He frowned, "As further motivation if you will... I don't want you dead... I love you." He swallowed, trying not to think about the inevitable battle that would rage just a few short hours form now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 3:54 am

"Good." Spain smiled at England's obedience. He was more than just a captive or another pirate captain now--he was his lover, and he was going to do anything to keep him form harm's way. After all, Arthur was one of the most wanted men in his own country.

"Querido, I promise to come back for you. All I really have to do is to make the base crumble, and retrieve important documents regarding England's situation with Spain. After that I can... I can leave it into other's hands." He sighed, holding onto England's hand. "I am just a pawn caught up in all of this after all." Slowly he leaned over England, pushing him down onto the bed. He kissed his neck, sucking on it gently as his hands travelled all over England's front. "I love you." Spain mentally prepared himself for the upcoming battle, and he tried to keep himself calm. They had guns. They had power. But what they didn't have was the same passion that fueled him at that moment. He had a reason to live, and he wasn't just about to throw that all away.

"But you know..." he murmured after thinking for a while. "We still have time. Since the attack is over at the east side, it's not until a couple more days." Spain laughed at his own misjudgment. Somehow it made him feel relieved, though. "If it's all right with you, I'd need a little help in planning the strategy. After all, you're the one with the most knowledge regarding how the British guard their territory." Spain smiled and nuzzled against England. "We've had a long day, it would be nice to get some sleep, no~? It's the first time I've ever had anyone else spend the night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 8:02 pm

England smiled softly at the man, "Of course I'll help. Did you really think I'd let you run blind into a battle with the British guard?" He laughed softly at the idea, "We could sleep... or maybe..." He let a smirk fall onto his lips as he leaned over and kissed the Spaniard's neck, "Maybe we could expend a little more energy?" He whispered the words suggestively into his lover's ear before pulling back to gauge the other's reaction to his flirting.

"Of course, we can save it for tomorrow if you're too tired for a little love making." He gave a chuckle, "After all, we've already done it once today... but we haven't yet made this bed our bed if you get my meaning." He gave a sweet smile as he gazed into beautiful olive eyes. God... I could fall in love with him a million times a day just from looking at him... I swear... He thought to himself as he scooted closer to the taller man and snuggled himself into those strong, sturdy arms. He felt safe for the first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 12:33 pm

"I know you wouldn't let me down, corazon." Spain's eyes fell onto his lover's soft smile, noticing the distinct away it curved whenever he spoke, or whenever he was pleased. There was something almost mischievous about his expression--something playful and exciting, whenever England spoke in that tone, his words rolling down his skillful tongue. The Brit shifted closer to him, and before he could do anything, those very lips were pressed against his neck; teasing him with light brushes and soft pecks. A delightful shiver coursed through his body, and he closed his eyes, taking in his lover's sweet voice along with the suggestion he implied.

"Oh... querido."

Spain opened his olive eyes, gazing at England safely tucked into his arms. He couldn't take it anymore. He swiftly held onto one of his shoulders and turned him; pushing him down onto the soft mattress. The gaze they shared went without another word, as he let the blissful silence of the night hang around them--broken only by the faint crashing of the waves against the wood of the ship. Slowly the Spanish man lowered his head, bringing his parted lips against his lover's; consuming him in a deep, passionate kiss.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 8:07 pm

Arthur was a little startled to find himself suddenly laying beneath his lover-- not displeased, but surprised. He reoriented himself and found himself staring up into sweet, loving, gentle olive eyes. Swallowing, the Brit got a dreamy look into his own emerald orbs as he gazed up into the Spaniard's. "'Tonio..." He mewled softly, feeling a mixture of playfulness and love bubble up inside of himself. The love he felt welled within him so deeply that it resounded in his chest and made it hurt from all the pleasure it was providing. He giggled up at the man on top of him.

Suddenly, he felt his lips being consumed with a fire he'd never felt before.

The Brit leaned into the passionate kiss eagerly, "Mmmn..." He hummed into the kiss and wrapped his lithe arms around Antonio's neck, tangling his tiny fingers into the thick, soft, brown hair. He moved his other hand down and grabbed his lover's larger one. Burying himself into the man's arms, the Englishman pressed up against him, wanting to feel every inch, every crevice, every curve of the man. He pulled back and whispered softly into his ear, "'Tonio, I'm getting a little hot... Do you want to help me undress?" He asked softly, knowing that the other man hadn't gotten the opportunity to undress him their first time around, "I did it myself last time and I thought you might want to... explore a little... take your time this time..?" He gazed softly at the Spaniard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 EmptySun 24 Mar 2013, 9:51 am

The Spanish captain moaned back into the kiss as he gently trailed his tongue over his lover's upper lip, and quickly slipped it in. His tongue began crawling around like it had a mind of its own, licking every corner of England's mouth from the roof up to the inside of his cheeks. When it encountered England's tongue, Spain didn't hesitate to caress its edge, intertwining them together in a passionate lock until both of them could barely breathe. The sensation of his lover tugging at his hair heightened his desire, and he pulled away slowly to listen to England's wishes.

He pulled away slightly, panting and gasping for air as he sat back down and smiled. "You didn't have to ask..." Without hesitation, Spain knelt over England and started to fiddle with the first of his buttons, and continued to work his way down until all of them were undone. He quickly pulled off England's pants as well, throwing it roughly to the ground as he straddled the blonde, sending rapid-fire kisses all over his face and neck. The anticipation brimmed within Spain as he met England's gaze with a fire behind his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: