Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2pEnglandxEngland

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 8:45 pm

Arthur gives his opposite a sweet smile, "It feels wonderful. It's not even the gentleness itself that makes it feel good," He tried to explain, speaking slowly, "It's the fact that your lover cares about you enough to be gentle..." He looked over at the blue/pink eyed man thoughtfully, "When you're gentle with a lover, it shows restraint; you physically have to will yourself not to do something that will give you more pleasure, but hurt your lover. It's an act of selflessness that shows your significant other you care. You should only ever be rough with your love if they ask for it, in my opinion." He nodded to himself, as though to agree with his own statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 2:09 am

Oliver looked at his 1p thoughtfully, thinking over his words as he gently threaded his hand through Arthur's hair, "I....I think i see what you mean." Oliver said slowly, his usual grin sliding into a thoughtful look as he hummed thinking, it was habit of his to hum when he was thinking over something, "Yes, I do see what your mean, I would like that a lot, usually when 2ps get together there's no restraint, we do what we what to do, because we endure so much pain we're no stranger to pain but I see what you mean love and I like the sound of it~" Oliver cooed as he nuzzled Arthur's neck lovingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 8:34 pm

England smiles serenely and nods, "I'm sure you'll enjoy it... even if you might get a little impatient if you're used to more... direct measures or approaches." He paused and glanced over at his lover, "We're connected... right?" He asked softly, "If that's so... how is it we've never met before? Why haven't you ever come to see me?" His brow furrows in thought and he gives off a look of concentration. "I'm not sure I understand it fully..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 9:30 pm

Oliver froze, the questions Arthur was asking were the exact questions he didn't want him to ask. ”We are connected.... But its not normal for a 2p to visit their 1p's....” Oliver said trailing off not wanting to tell Arthur the only reason a 2p ever came to see their 1p was to try and kill them.

Oliver pecked his lover's lips, ”You don't need to understand love, trust me, sometimes I don't understand our connection either.” Oliver said trying to get the blonde to not ask anymore questions. 'Please stop asking, don't ask anymore.' Oliver thought frantically not wanting explain himself anymore then he wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:08 pm

England frowns slightly, still not getting the information he'd wanted, "Why isn't it normal? Shouldn't we all try to live together? Especially since it works so well for you and I." He smiles and pulls the other boy closer, "I think it's a good idea. I'd like to meet the rest of your '2ps'....!"

Arthur grins, "Think about it! Then I could come over to your house as well as you coming here and everything would be wonderful! And you could bake for me all the time; I know how much you love to bake and I could go shopping for the ingredients you need and we could be like a human couple!~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 4:57 am

Oliver allowed his 1p to pull him closer listening to him ramble on and it hurt, because he didn't want to lie and at the same time he knew the truth could be worse, "No...its better 2p's stay separate, it's safer." Oliver said trying to convince Arthur, "And I prefer if you didn't meet my colleagues they're not anywhere as nice as me." Oliver continued and Oliver froze when he heard Arthur babble about how they could be just like a human couple, that's when Oliver knew no lie could protect Arthur from him.

Oliver pulled from the embrace and started putting his shirt back on silently, "I should have never done this..." Oliver whispered to himself, his heart breaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 7:40 pm

England froze, "W-what? Wait! What are you doing? Where are you going?!" He asked, feeling desperate. He jumped up and clung to his opposite's arm, "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong? Are you angry with me? Oliver, please don't go!"

Arthur didn't understand the sudden change in his lover's mood, "I won't meet them! I won't! Just please stay! I promise I won''t ask anymore! I was just curious, I swear! Please... Please don't leave me here... i don't want to be alone anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:34 am

Oliver paused when he felt Arthur grab his arm, Oliver smiled sadly at his 1p and gently cupped his cheek, "No, I'm not mad..." Oliver began as he stared into his 1p's bright green eyes, his heart breaking when he heard his pleas, a big part of hims saying that if Oliver never met the others he could continue this relationship but in the end he knew that wasn't possible, his biggest fear was 2p!America finding him and hurting him, he wouldn't be able to bear that.

"I'm so sorry...a 2p and 1p just aren't meant to mix, I should have never come here, I don't want to be alone either but we just can't do this!" Oliver said, speaking frantically, trying to keep his mood swings in check, "I'm no good for you love...you would be better off with that American..." Oliver spoke softly, whispering the last part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 12:14 am

"N... No!" Arthur shouted, a strange sense of hurt, fury and downheartedness overwhelming him and making it impossible for him to keep himself in check. He felt these emotions crash over him and in a wave of dizziness, he felt himself sink to his knees. He grabbed weakly at the other man's pants, "You can't leave me here! Not after telling me you love me! Not after making me fall in love with you! It's cruel!"

He swallowed as he heard the last suggestion in Oliver's speech, "I can't be with him-- he's not meant for me like you are Oliver! I love YOU, not him! I don't want to be his toy anymore... If you leave now, that's all I'll ever be to anyone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 2:13 am

Oliver looked down at his 1p in shock, a she watched him plead for him to stay, Oliver was hit with a wave of Arthur's pain and winced and gently reached down to cup his cheek, trying to take some of the pain away, it was his job after all... "I do love you but I will end up hurting you in the end...I've already lied to you..." Oliver said trailing off, taking more pain from his 1p.

Oliver's eyes darkened at Arthur's words, telling him that he was nothing but to a play thing to america and that was all he was ever going to be if Oliver left him, he leaned in close to his 1p's face, wanting reassure him but he knew if he did that he wouldn't be able to leave, as much as he hated it he had to make his 1p hate him right now, "Well you were basically my toy, the only reason I came here was to kill you~" but I decided fucking you would be so much more fun~" oliver cooed darkly hating himself but there he had said it, at least now his 1p would know that he was no good for him, Oliver may have felt like he was keeping a cool face but what he didn't realize was just like his 1p he had a habit of displaying his true emotions wheater he wanted to or not and right now while he may have a cool grin and confident stance his eyes betrayed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 2:29 am

England felt as though he'd been punched in the stomach, "W-what? You wanted to... kill me?" He breathed out, tears beginning to well in the corners of his eyes. He was too upset to see the other man's own pain, "B-but you said you loved me..." He paused, trying to process everything, "Th-that was a... lie? A lie to get me to... to sle-sleep with y-you?" He could feel his walls start to break down, dissolving into a mess. Wave after wave of pain washed over him and he backed away from his opposite, sobbing. "N-no! I don't believe y-you! You wouldn't do that! Y-you wouldn't Oliver...!" He cried, "I... I don't believe you..." He curled in on himself, drawing his knees to his chest and wrapping his arms tightly around them. He could feel a sense of hopelessness overwhelm him.

Suddenly, everything seemed different. The world was much too bright and he squeezed his eyes shut to block out the light. His heart was throbbing painfully in his chest and he felt the tears continuing to swell at the corners of his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 2:47 am

Oliver felt wave after wave of pain hit him from Arthur, 'I can't leave him like this! I can't!' Oliver thought frantically, Oliver moved forward wrapping his arms around Arthur, taking the pain away and replacing it with calmness for the brit who struggled in his grasp, the pain that he took making Oliver dizzy from how strong it was.

Oliver felt his 1p try to hit him and pull away but he just held him tight not saying a word, taking the pain away, "It's true...and I'm not sorry about it...I'm tried of being stuck in the dark...taking your pain and never feeling happy but can't bring myself to hurt you now..." Oliver whispered trembling from all the emotinal pain he was taking, his own emotional unbalance making it hard for him to be calm.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 5:23 pm

"S-So... you don't love me?" Arthur choked out, "You lied to me?" He grits his teeth, pain continuing to wash over him as soon as the last disappears, "I don't even care that you wanted to kill me! I understand that! But aren't you just making things harder for yourself by lying to me about your love and then ripping my heart out?!" He tries desperately to replace the pain and hurt with anger, but to no avail.

Suddenly, all his crying ceases and his face in expressionless. The pain is gone and none of it is Oliver's doing. England locked it all so deep within him that it didn't even hurt anymore, "Then why don't you just do what you came here to do? Put me out of my misery. I'm tired of being a damn toy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 3:16 am

Oliver looked at him in alarm, "No! No! I do love you! If I didn't then I would have killed you!" Oliver says brutally honest but Oliver froze when he heard Arthur say that he didn't care if he had come to kill him, but suddenly he feels Arthur's feelings go cold and freezes when he hears Arthur tell him to just kill him, saying that he was done being a toy, Oliver takes Arthur's face in his hands, "I lied! I was just saying I was using you as a toying because I didn't want you to hurt more when I left! I was trying to make you hate me!" Oliver says frantically, tears welling in his own eyes.

Oliver looks straight into Arthur's eyes, "Y-yes I wanted to kill you but I was just saying things so you would just hate me and not hurt more when I left, I just didn't see how you could still love me after you knew that I came here to kill you!" Oliver said his emotions getting the better of him as he started crying, "I didn't lie about my love either! That's why I was gonna leave because I love you so much love that I was afraid if the other 2ps found you they'd hurt you and I wouldn't be able to live with that or with the fact that's I'd always be lying to you!" Oliver said his eyes swirling in distress as tears streamed down his cheeks and says all this to Arthur, feeling his own heart start to break, this new pain was foreign to him, Oliver could take any type of pain but this one felt like it was killing him from the inside out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 9:10 pm

England whimpered at the pinkish blonde haired man holding him, "I couldn't ever hate you. Oliver, that's not how love works. It's unconditional. You know what that means, right?" He took a deep breath to try and calm himself, "It means that nothing you do could ever make me hate you. Nothing. You could kill me right now and I wouldn't hate you." He pauses, "There's no, 'If you do this then I'm breaking up with you' or 'Unless you change this I won't love you.' I'll always love you no matter what. Even if your break my heart, you're sill going to be the one I'm in love with." Arthur insists.

"I love you Oliver. Nothing will change that, okay?" He slowly calms himself down, everything he had worked up inside of him whooshing out and replacing itself with pure love. He looked into the pink-blue eyes of his lover-- or were they that anymore? He didn't know...-- and smiled sadly, giving off the aura of a tired person who had spent their life fighting, "I want you to stay with me Oliver. I don't want you gong anywhere. If your friends find me, I can defend myself. Or you can defend me-- but I won't ask you to." H sighs, "I just don't want to lose you, alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 3:32 am

Oliver was trying to grasp the concept, it was strange to him, "You should hate me...you should want nothing to do with me..."Oliver whispered sadly, confused, he nuzzled closer to his 1p, he gripped him tight as tears streamed down his face, "I want to understand, but I don't! I'm so confused but I don't want to be!" Oliver cried, "I don't know how you could still love me when I break your heart.." Oliver trailed off.

Oliver felt so weak, he had never like this in his whole life, he clung to Arthur, burying his face in the crook of his neck, "I don't want to go anywhere...I want to stay here...but you don't understand....if the 2ps found you they could kill you...but I wouldn't let them...I promise I won't." Oliver whispered, "I don't want to be alone anymore either...I've spent so many years in the dark but I'm so afraid that if the other 2p's don't hurt you I will on accident, I still don't know how to gentle or careful, I don't want to hurt you." Oliver cried, holding Arthur tightly, not realizing how much strength he was using, he was just so confused and upset, he didn't know what to do. “I'll stay...I'll stay if that's what you want though love...” Oliver murmured keeping his face pressed against Arthur's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 2:58 am

England thinks about his lover's words and answers carefully, "And that's exactly how I know nothing involving you will ever hurt me. You care about me so much that you'd sacrifice your happiness for my well being. That's a part of unconditional love. It literally means, 'Love that has no conditions.'" He smiled over at the Blonde/pink haired man and continued, "If you love me that much... that something having to do with me would hurt you so badly and you still love me anyhow... that's unconditional love. Even though leaving me would hurt you, you still choose to leave because you love me more than you care about your feelings."

He grabbed the blue/pink-eyed Brit's hand and whispered, "So stay. Not because it's safer or more reasonable. Love isn't reasonable Oliver. Stay because you want to. And because I want you to. And because we'll be happier. And even if we die tomorrow, it's better to die happy together than alone apart. No matter how you hurt me or break my heart, you'll forever have a second chance." He gives the hand in his own a reassuring squeeze, gentle and warm, "Oliver, I want you with me always. That's what love's about. Being by another's side for better or for worse. You've heard wedding vows. There's a reason they're said you know; because they're important when you commit to love someone. You can't just abandon me now. I love you too much and you love me too much. It would kill us both to be apart at this point."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 9:27 pm

Oliver sniffled, slowly calming down as he listened to Arthur, "I love you so much, I love you a lot, I thought I could kill you because I was sick of talking your pain but now I'm happy that its my job to bear the burden, I never want you hurt love, never." Oliver said seriously, his eyes had stopped swirling completely and he felt like his chest was over flowing with warmth for the blonde in front of him.

"I want to stay with you, I don't want to go home because I think my home is with you now love, I want to stay." Oliver murmured pecking Arthur's lips gently before nuzzling his face into the crook of Arthur's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 8:30 pm

England nodded and made calming noises to help the other stop crying, "I love you... Shh... you're not going anywhere. You'll stay right here with me and we'll live together and be totally happy." He paused, "I promise, I'll do everything I can to keep you happy Oliver, I swear it." He held the other close to him and took a few deep breaths to calm himself. After such a scene, such a scare, this felt a little bit surreal. He couldn't help feel that way.

"I love you..." He cooed again softly. His body felt heavy with exertion even though he hadn't done any major physical labor. He rocked them both back and forth, trying to soothe away their fears. It was little comfort, but it was something at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 10:29 pm

Oliver sighed softly as he finally started to get calm, his breath slightly ragged, “But would you really want to live with me...?” Oliver asked suddenly, his mood once again shifting from hysterical to deadly calm, “I'm not easy to live with you know love, I have horrible mood swings, and sometimes I can horribly angry or terribly annoying, you'd be living with a bomb love, say the wrong thing and will be right here at square one, I'm always going to be somewhat violent without meaning it and I feel like I'll constantly be scaring you without meaning too...” Oliver said, his mood dropping either further, “That and even if we live together I'd still have to return to my 2p world on an occasion, I can't explain it but a 2p powers drains when were near 1ps for too long, could you really handle me always leaving for what could be either long or short periods at a time?” Oliver began to ramble, voicing all his worries and quickly shifting from calm to almost hysterical again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: