Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2pEnglandxEngland

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 3:58 am

After he deemed his fingers wet enough he pulled them from Arthur's mouth and moves between his legs, spreading them apart gently, Oliver gently inserts one finger, guauing to see if Arthur was fine and then inserted a second , sissorcing him gently, "I'm going to make you feel so good love~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 4:25 am

Arthur winced slightly at the scissoring before relaxing and moaning. He began squirming, doing everything ha could to press back into Oliver's fingers. "Mmm! O-oh... A-ahnn~" He groaned bucking gently into Oliver's fingers and letting the lust take over him, "L-love you.~" He murmured between moans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 2p england x england   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 5:23 am

Oliver gently pushed in and out of him, he didn't want to hurt england but he could see how flustered and needy he was getting, the sounds of his moans and the way he kept bucking making things hard to focus, on, he pulled back, deeming that he well enough, he moved beween his legs, lining himself up and gently slide in slowly, watching for any signs of discomfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 5:14 pm

England winced again, out of discomfort more than pain. He waited a few seconds before nodding to his new lover to go ahead and start moving, "Keep going love... It feels good." He murmured to Oliver, reassuring him that he wasn't being hurt in any way. "I love you... Make love to me." He whispered. He moaned softly and rolled his hips against the other's. He let out an impatient moan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 6:58 pm

Oliver leaned over Arthur as he sheathed himself competely in him, groaning loudly as he felt Arthur's flesh wrap around his cock, "I'll make love to you poppet, I'll make love to you to the point where you won't ever think of that american again... " Oliver whispered as he pulled out and thrusted in sharply, loving how arthur couldn't move seeing as he was still tied up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 11:38 pm

Arthur moaned and arched his back, moving so that his ass was tilted further into the air, "Mmm!~ You feel so good inside me Oliver!" He groaned in pleasure, thrusting his hips back, trying to get more friction yet. "C-can you go faster?" He asked, voice pleading. His arms strained against the holds, and he gasped when he felt Oliver plunge into him so sharply, "Oh!" He moaned again, wanting more from the blonde inside him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 3:12 am

Oliver grinned, Loving the sounds Arthur was making, he slammed sharply into him again, using his hands to hold his hips in place, he went slowly, wanting to watch his lover squirm and beg for more, moving in and out slowly, he leaned over the blonde and started to suck on one of his nipples, nipping and biting as he moved slowly in and out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 3:23 am

"I love you!~" England cried out, "F-feels good!" He fought harder against the cuffs, "L-love y-you!" His wrists strained more, until they started to bleed. He cried out in pain and pleasure, "O-oliver!~" He moaned, but tried to stop him, "Oliver, I'm bleeding!" He was panicking; Alfred enjoyed things rough, but it never made him bleed, "S-stop please!" He cried out, panic rising. He moaned again, the pleasure still being there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 3:46 am

Oliver paused before biting down hard on Arthur's chest before pulling back to examine his wrist with a sick smile, he started to lick at the wuonds, enjoying the taste of Arthur's blood, "You're so sweet love..." he murmured to himself before leaning down to grin sadistically in Arthur's face, "If I let you go what will you do for me love~?" He asked with sickly sweet smile, Arthur's blood staining his lips, he gave a few quick hard thrust to jostle him, making Arthur's wrist get cut more, "What will you do for me?" Oliver asked again as he licked and nipped at Arthur's wrists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 3:49 am

"O-ow! Oliver, stop! Please!" England struggled some more, no longer moaning in pleasure, but hissing in pain, "That hurts! Please!" He struggled, his wrists bleeding harder, "Please stop!" He screamed, pain jolting through him, "You're hurting me!" He repeated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 4:01 am

Oliver gazed down at him slightly worried, when he usually particpated in these type of activites with a 2p they loved being forced to bleed, Oliver undid the binds around Arthur's hands and started to gently kiss the cuts, "I'm sorry....I'm sorry Love" Oliver whispered quietly, upset with himself, he felt stupid, Arthur wasn't a 2p so clearly he shouldn't have treated him like one, Oliver moved off of Arthur and ran a hand through his hair looking away, "I'm so sorry love..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 4:08 am

England shook, clearly scared and shaken, "'S okay..." He mumbled, pulling his knees to his chest, hugging them close, "I thought you said you were going to be gentle..." He trailed off, tears streaming down his face, "I thought you said you wouldn't hurt me." He let out a choked sob, still freaked out. "I-I thought you said you loved me." He mumbled out last. He rocked himself gently. He wasn't mad so much as scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 4:16 am

Oliver looked at him pained, his eyes swirling slightly, "I'm sorry...I should't have let things go this far, I forgot I couldn't treat you like a 2p, I'm so sorry, by my standards I was being docile with you, compared to all the other flings I've ever had that was gentle" Oliver said as he moved closer to his 1p, not touching him, "I don't want you to be afarid of me...I guess I just don't know how to be gentle by your standards poppet..." Oliver spoke softly before grabbing his hand gently, "Will you show love...please, so I can make you feel good?" Oliver asked slowly, fully expecting Arthur's answer to be no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 6:11 pm

Arthur nodded slowly, "O-okay. I'm not afraid of you Oliver..." He whispers, "I'm just freaked out a little... I'm not used to bleeding." England blushes, "I over reacted a bit... but... When you have sex with a 1p, unless its Russia, blood is a bad thing. You don't want your lover to bleed-- it means you've hurt them." England explained, "Gentle here is going slowly, not leaving marks, and whispering sweet things... like 'I love you.'" He smiled gently, remembering a time when he and America had dated and this was a common occurrence. "Do you think you can handle that Oliver?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 4:03 am

Oliver nodded slowly before moving closer to Arthur and gently taking the other brits wrists, kissing the cuts gently as another silent apology before moving to press his lips gently against Arthur's, kissing him softly as held him close, "I love you~" Oliver whispered quitley, being so gentle likes this was forgein to him, he carefully ghosted his hands down Arthur's chest as he pressed his lips a little harder against the green-eyed brit, poking his tongue out against his lips to silently ask permission, it felt strange going this slow but in a way it was also nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 8:12 pm

"Mmmn~" England hummed at the feeling of his opposite being so gentle with him. He let his eyes flutter shut as the other pressed his lips to his own and he kissed back softly. He paused when he felt the tongue poking hesitantly at his lip before opening his mouth and eagerly, but sensually massaging the vessel with his own. He moaned softly into his lover's mouth and slowly wrapped his arms around Oliver's neck. He pulled away briefly for a breath of air and whispered softly, "I love you too Oliver~" His voice was gentle and quiet-- just loud enough for the pinkette to hear him. He gave a shy smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:46 am

Oliver eagerly explored the cavern of his new lovers mouth, moaning slightly when he felt Arthur massage his tongue with his own, they pulled away for a second, breathing heavy and Oliver head his 1p quietly whisper another "I love you" to him, he peered down at Arthur, his flushed face, that shy smile and half lided eyes made him want to take the Blonde even more, he resumed the kiss, traveling from the blonde's jawline to his neck, where Oliver placed gentle little kisses with the ocassional nip and suck, letting one of his hands wandered to one of Arthur's hardened nubs, taking it and pinching it slightly with his fingers, as he teased the blonde's neck, pulling back to lean into Arthur's ear, whispering hotly "I love you too love~" before kissing his way down to arthur's chest, taking the other nub on his chest in his mouth and sucking on it gently, grazing it with his teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 10:00 pm

England could feel the heat pooling in his stomach, coiling up and tightening with every passing second. "Mmm~ More love? Please?" He looked up into his lover's blue and pink eyes, thinking of how beautiful he looked. "You're so pretty..." He whispered, blushing once he realized that, yes, those words DID just come from HIS mouth. He re tangled his fingers into the light, soft pink hair or the other Englishman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 4:04 am

Oliver smirked at the compliment, "Why thank you love, You're quite cute yourself." Oliver teased as he let one hand wonder down to his 1p's cock, gently stroking it and started to pump it, "Like this love? You wanted more so I gave you more." Oliver asked as he nipped at the nub one last time before beginning a trail of kisses and bites down his lovers chest, moving to lick Arthur's cock from base and tip in a one slow fluid motion, looking up to see Arthur's face as he teased him slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 8:27 pm

"Y-yeah." He moaned, nodding at the feeling of his lover's hand pumping his cock. Watching it made the whole scene feel rather erotic-- at least in the blonde Brit's opinion. "Wi-will you go inside me soon?" He nearly whimpered, "I don't know how much longer I can last without cumming." He arched his back a little, the pleasure coiling in his stomach kept get tighter and hotter as they went, "Feels so good... You're so good at this baby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 12:11 am

Oliver leaned to peck his 1p one the lips and pulled back smirking, not answering his question with words but with action~ he moved between Arthur's legs, spreading them apart and putting him at his entrance, and in one fluid motion rocked his hips forward into him, "Does that answer your question love~" Oliver purred in a husky voice. "I'm glad you're enjoying this love, I will admit I've had some practice but none of that compares to this, just so you know." Oliver whispered, smiling down at his lover sweetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 9:06 pm

England lets a few moans slide through his lips and he gasps, arching into his lover. "I-I'm gonna cum!~" He shouts suddenly before spurting hot, thick, white cum all over himself and the pinkette. He screamed his lover's name as he came, unable to hold himself back. His walls clenched down tightly around Oliver's length and he lay back, gasping from his orgasm. He looked up at the other man, cheeks tinted a light pink from exertion and embarrassment, "S-sorry... I got it all over you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 4:41 am

As soon as he felt England's walls clench around him Oliver came with him also, his hot seed filling him as he panted tiredly, he smiled down at his 1p as he sheepishly apologized for cumming on him, "It's alright love~" Oliver cooed before leaning down to use his mouth to clean off his blonde lover, licking up his stomach and finally coming up to his lover's face, kissing him gently before pulling back to rub their foreheads together, "You're as sweet as a cupcake!~" Oliver whispered smirking, pecking Arthur's lips before rolling off of him and pulling the blonde along so he laid on top of him, "How'd I do love? Better?" Oliver asked, looking up at his 1p while running a hand through Arthur's blonde locks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 3:02 pm

Arthur nodded enthusiastically, "That was amazing Oliver." He murmured, in a bit of a daze as he was still coming down from his high, "You're so damn good... I could hardly take it." He admitted and his face turned from glazed over to a smirk, "You're such a tease though. I mean really, what am I to do with you?" He paused, "Perhaps I should tease you a little next time. I enjoyed it so I'm sure you would too, right?" He thought out loud before looking into his lover's pretty pink/blue eyes for some sort of affirmation. He waited patiently for answer from his opposite, relaxing into the other's touch and leaning into his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 1:36 am

Oliver grinned, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself love~ I'm happy that I that made you feel good~!" Olive said nuzzling his 1p's forehead, Oliver's grin only widened though when Arthur made the comment that he might tease him next time, "I would love that love~ if you're going to be as gentle as I was with you I think I might especially like it~ I've never been teased gently before and you looked like you enjoyed it very much." Oliver admitted blushing, Oliver hugged Arthur tight, content and happy, a feeling that he had craved for along time. "I love you~" Oliver said quietly, smiling at Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: