Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet me halfway

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Meet me halfway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 7:39 pm

England let out a big laugh, "Do you now? Remind me to duck if I ever visit you unannounced. Well... Spain was a rare kind of pirate. He wore his heart on his sleeve. He had little Romano back then. I think the kid kept him balanced." England shrugged, "He had more to lose than I ever did."
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 7:52 pm

"I only do that...sometimes, when I'm really frightened or something like that. I guess that might happen if you come unexpectantly. I'll keep that in mind though." She smiled at his laugh. It even sounds refined! He has a nice voice... she thought. "Can I guess that America kept you on your feet, too?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 7:55 pm

"Ah..." England smiled softly, "Yes, I think he did... He certainly kept me on my toes though. That boy had no fear of anything or anyone. He'd wander off randomly and not come back for days... He worried me sick periodically... He was such a handful. But I loved him very much." He looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 8:08 pm

He had a nice smile, she had to admit. His entire face seemed to just soften when he was like that, thinking about the past, happier times..."That's...very sweet of you, England, you must be a good older brother." She smiled at him. He probably was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 8:11 pm

He squeezed her hand gently and his smile became more melancholy, "Well, I'm not so sure... After all, he did end up revolting and declaring his independence..." He trailed off, looking out over the river, a sad expression on his face. He shrugs a little and clutches Beijing's hand just a little tighter, feeling vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 8:22 pm

"Well, if you have your stages, he must, too, if you can call it that." he looked sad. "Declaring his independence doesn't make it that he's come to hate you, more so, he wants to be able to see the world on his own two feet...he feels ready. I guess." he shrugged and looked out to the river. She squeezed his hand back and then held it with both of her hands. "Well, don't worry too much about it now. We'll get to it when it comes. But for now, shall we talk or do something else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 8:28 pm

England smiled over at her shyly, "Yes, what would you like to talk about? We've talked an awful lot about me, but what about you? What are your likes or dislikes?" He looked at her expectantly, face lighting back up with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 8:34 pm

"Well, um...I'm up for anything, really. I like playing music, cooking...um...maybe one or two games I guess. I don't have a lot of dislikes either...not off the top of my head besides when Soo Young starts his really extreme antics..." she frowned. "Not a very interesting person, am I? I don't think I am as interesting as you are though." she averted her eyes at that last part and then looked up at him, not in the eye though.

[[woot woot self doubt]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 8:38 pm

"You're plenty interesting. What kind of music do you like?" England looked into her eyes, a warm smile lighting his face, "Maybe we have a similar taste." He pulled a face, "I really can't cook all that well though..." He laughed lightly. He squeezed her hand again, in reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 8:49 pm

"If you can't cook very well, do you want me to give you a few tips? I'm prone to classical, oriental music. But I like a lot of music. And...rap if it fits the standard I have. Do you like classical music?" she asked. But one thing made her curious. How bad was his cooking exactly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 8:51 pm

"Yes, I do. I play a little piano myself... nowhere near as good as Austria is though... I like certain kinds of rap as well, I like rock and even a little of America's pop and country." He shrugged, "I guess you could say I have eclectic tastes." He laughed again and bumped her gently with his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 9:28 pm

Piano. "Ah, you asked me what interests I have. Would you care to tell me yours then?" She nudged him with her elbow, smiling a little when he bumped her with his shoulder. Mostly because she didn't know what to do with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 9:31 pm

England chuckles, stopping momentarily to touch the water, "I like music a lot too. I love it in fact, though I've never had much of a talent for it. Aside from that, I'm a fair rugby player. And I like ping pong too... but I fail at it.... a lot." He laughed. He motioned her over, "The water's nice." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 10:24 pm

She stepped cautiously, closer to him, but still stayed a few inches away. If anything... "Yes, the water is nice, isn't it?" she agreed. But something seemed a little off about him saying the water was nice. But just in case, she dug her foot into the ground sort of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 10:32 pm

England turned around and noticed her odd foot thing, "Er... what are you doing Beijing?" He asked, curiosity seeping into his voice. He raised an eyebrow. He continued to keep his hand in the water, enjoying the cool feeling at his finger tips. He laughed a little, "If I didn't know better, I'd say you thought I was going to get you wet!"
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 10:51 pm

"Well, it seemed that way..." she said glancing briefly at him as she approached him. "We've got tricks so I would assume that you would,too..." She tilted her head, grinning. "Surely, there's still SOME pirate left in you?" [[not sure to say naughty, less gentlemanly or what tactics.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 3:07 am

England narrowed his eyes in a mock glare, "Well of course I don't! What do you take me for?" He smirked as she drew near, and when the moment was right he splashed her with water (though not a lot; just enough for shock value) and laughed softly, "Silly girl, you've never learned the trick of acting innocent?"
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 5:25 pm

"Oh!" she blinked when he threw the water in her face. She rolled her eyes, " Of course I've heard of that trick...and some people fail at that really badly." She touched his shoulder. "How would you react if I pushed you in the river? Like--" she made a jerky motion.
[[Just assume that I am push in him. Keyword: Assume]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 7:53 pm

Arthur flinched, fully expecting to be submerged in water any second. He peeked his eyes open, a little after squeezing them shut, trying quickly to shuffle away. "You don't want to push me in love!" He laughed, "You'll be going in with me if you do!"
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 10:24 pm

"Give me a reason not to push you in," she said, laughing at his reaction. He really thought she was going to push him in! So countries were only human, too. But then he also called her love...she tried to ignore that. Not that it was bad, but rather... "Alright, but what if it ended up you fell in without me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 2:23 am

England opened his eyes completely once he realized that she wasn't pushing him in-- at least not yet. He chuckled somewhat dryly and said with a soft smile, "I suppose I'd have to pull you in myself." He raised his eyebrows, wondering what provoked such a question, "Even if I fell first without you, I could always reach up and grab your ankle." He laughed a little, throwing his head back at the thought, "I'm sure you'd enjoy that, wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 6:19 pm

She blushed a little. "I don't know. No one usually grabs me by the ankles..." She lparted her skirt to the side and looked down at her enkle. If Soo Young had grabbed her ankles she'd have kicked him. But England...she wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 6:23 pm

England chuckles and says "Well, it's a good thing you didn't push me in, otherwise I would have had to, now wouldn't I?" He smiles at her, feeling happier than he had in a long time. "Unless, do you /want/ me to push you in love?" He asked, a smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 6:35 pm

She snorted a little at that. "You tell me. I'm sure if you can play innocent, you can do it again. I'm sure." But would he was what she wanted to know. So. Would he?

[[HOLYCRWP IM TURNING HER SLL FLIRTY AND SAASY. STAHP ME.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 6:43 pm

Arthur gave her a mock glare, "Now now... don't test me love." He pushed her in, careful not to hurt her with his gentle shove. He laughed as he watched her topple in before asking, "Are you alright love? I hope I didn't push too hard." He paused and said, "Sometimes you don't need to play innocent; you just have to rush the person." He chuckled again, shaking his head. He was standing close to the edge, ankles within reach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet me halfway
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next