Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The scars that cross your skin

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The scars that cross your skin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The scars that cross your skin   The scars that cross your skin - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013, 6:30 pm

" Alright. Thank you." She says, taking the coins and putting them in her pocket. " I will be right back. " Ariz says with a nod, walking out of the door and out to find another rabbit to use as another trade object. Maybe she wouldn't have to find one.. Her mind told her to do as she had said, running until she finally finds her small home she had made all by herself. As she walked in she found a few hunting tools. She sharpened the small stone spear and another bag. Her eyesight was nice, making the hunt so much easier on her. Not long after she had left her home she had killed a rabbit to bring into the market.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: The scars that cross your skin   The scars that cross your skin - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul 2013, 3:56 pm

[[Oh jesus, I read halfway, and I thought Ariz ran back to her house and kept the money and then maybe got something out to kill Ai XD]]

She filled the bowl with rice and water, cleaning it with her hands and emptying, then refilling and repeating. A few times would suffice. As she did so, she thought about the girl. A nice girl, and she was cute, too. She couldn't help but feel a bit motherly towards her. Knowing that, she sighed and strained the water out.

[[I'm so tempted to make it that she can't have kids or something, make this more tragic lol.]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: The scars that cross your skin   The scars that cross your skin - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013, 6:15 pm

(( XD Ariz can be quite brutal, but she's also polite. I could never make her steal from one who she had just met. ))

Ariz held the bag in her hand, setting the spear by a bush so she could retrieve it later. She then began her sprint towards the market. She didn't want to keep the kind woman waiting for long and it would have been rude of her to do so.
" Would you please like to trade me for this rabbit meat? Tell me what you'd like to get from this deal " Ariz asks a vendor in which was selling jalapenos.
The man gave her a nod and took the meat for a few jalapenos.
" Thank you! " Ariz says as she begins her way back to the kind woman's house.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: The scars that cross your skin   The scars that cross your skin - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013, 6:57 pm

[[Isn't that how stealing works though? But I get what you mean. Hey, should we just make this an rp about two people's passion for cooking or something? XD]]

She squinted at the recipe. She forgot to check the oven. She turned it on and while that was heating, she threw a tomato and onion into a bowl and started mashing it. Making herbs into something like food came in handy sometimes, like now.
She found it kind of funny how earlier, the girl had been standing in the marketplace, selling her own catch, and then suddenly in her house, a friend over for lunch. And if she didn't hurry up with preparing the rest of the ingredients, there probably wouldn't be a lunch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scars that cross your skin   The scars that cross your skin - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 12:13 am

( Yeah, that'd be fun :3 )

Ariz lightly knocks on the woman's door, taking the money out of her pocket to give it back. She was glad she was able to make the trade so easily. She would have felt bad anyways if she had used the coins she had been given since she was a guest and thought the best thing to do was to be a good guest and do things herself. She held the bag of jalapenos at her side, waiting for the door to be answered.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: The scars that cross your skin   The scars that cross your skin - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 12:23 pm

"Oh!" her mind snapped out its train of thought when the door sounded. She set down whatever it was she had been holding and clapped her hands clean, rushing towards the door. She opened it, slightly out of breath--and disoriented. "You're back--that was fast--" she stepped aside to let the girl in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scars that cross your skin   The scars that cross your skin - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013, 4:56 pm

Ariz steps inside, holding out the coins for her to take. " I managed to trade another rabbit for the jalapenos. I got as many as I thought we would need. " Ariz explains. She would have felt a little guilty if she would have used the coins anyways. She just wanted to be a good guest.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: The scars that cross your skin   The scars that cross your skin - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug 2013, 2:00 pm

She nodded, taking in how many jalapenos would make how much. She took the coins and placed them back in their spot. They felt relatively the same, so the girl must not have used too many, or not at all. "I'm still in the process of actually making it. Would you like to help me?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scars that cross your skin   The scars that cross your skin - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug 2013, 2:28 pm

" Yes please, I'd love to help. " Ariz says with a small nod. She hoped that she didn't mess anything up on accident, as it would have made her feel bad about it. This was one of the first times she even helped someone she had no idea about, and was happy to even be able to help.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: The scars that cross your skin   The scars that cross your skin - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Aug 2013, 6:24 pm

She walked into the kitchen, and flanked by the girl. "Aah, I haven't cooked the rice yet, and the only thing I've done is turn the oven on and clean the rice." She stopped and wheeled around, turning to her. "What are you comfortable doing?" she gave a small sheepish smile, and leaned against the counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scars that cross your skin   The scars that cross your skin - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Aug 2013, 11:11 pm

" I'm comfortable with pretty much anything ma'am. " Ariz replies quietly. It was all one hundred percent true. " I don't really mind what you have me do. " She adds, just to clear up and specify what she had meant. Sometimes if she doesn't do so, people will get confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The scars that cross your skin   The scars that cross your skin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The scars that cross your skin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: