Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme+UsUk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:11 pm

England freezes at the words, unaware of anything else in the room aside from America and himself, "No." He says firmly, shaking his head, "No, you don't." His voice wavers, "You can't. God, America. You're dating Russia and he's right over there for goodness' sake!" He yells. "Why the hell are you doing this to me? You've already left me once! Isn't that enough?!" he winces when he hears Russia from the doorway. His voice cracks and he says quietly, "Isn't it enough, America?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:12 pm

Finland heared some noises "What's going on?" he though, "It's too weird...something's going on in there", he open up the door, watching the scene. He blushed, almost shouting, but, he covered his mounth, "Oh god.. I... I didn't know you three were...uh..." he didn't have the words to say what he felt "I'm sorry... it wasn't my intention..." but he didn't go, he was there, shocked, looking at the three men...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:17 pm

Russia walked by Finland, covering his face and wiping tears away. "No, it is ok, comrade, don't feel sorry for something you didn't do..." Russia said, trying to stop his voice from going through all the pitches of crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:23 pm

Finland hugged Russia softly, "Ah, I guess, thank you..." but he was still a little bit nervous about England "I-is Mr. England OK?, he doesn't look pretty comfortable..." he almost whispered the last word, he stopped crying, breathing softly in Russia's arms, feeling his warmness...
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:27 pm

America had tears of anger and frustration in his eyes, it wasn't fair, he couldn't love one without hurting another, some kind of hero he was. He punched the wall out of frustration and brushed passed England and saw Finland and felt bad that their problems caused him to come over, and said, "It's not your fault, I'm just a dumbass.... could you do my a favor? Could you go talk to Russia, he probably doesn't want to see me." and smiled a bit and put a hand on his shoulder as he left with one sad glance to England and the another to the direction Russia had went, he had screwed up and if getting involved with them just cause more heart break, then he didn't want to be the root of the problem. He brushed passed Finland and walked out, hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:33 pm

Russia sat in Finland's room door watch had been left open, he sat in the space between the bed and the wall. He sat there shaking, pain melted in to anger. He sat against the wall and just sat, still lightly sobbing. He composed himself. Still feeling somewhat betrayed. Russia took a deep breath in, and told himself "America loved England, not you...." and "Get over it" Russia had felt pain before, he should have been use to it now, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:36 pm

England, realizing the cruelty of his words sighs and hangs his head a moment before running to catch up with America, "America. Look, it's not as though I don't... feel the same. Which is part of the problem." He sighs, "I love you too America. But Russia loves you. And you may love me but you love him too. It's not a good mix."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:37 pm

"Mr Russia..." Finland said, nervous. "I...I really don't know wat's going on around here...but..." he stroke Russia's cheeck with his hand "Maybe Mr. America wasn't the right one to love...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:40 pm

Russia sighed deeply and looked up. "Yes, you are right, Ill be fine..." Russia stood up peeling his hands from his face. "you are right..." Russia repeated again walking in the the ketcahn area and looking in the fridge for a drink.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:42 pm

America said, "I know that, so just, I don't, I'll go, I'm the root of the problem, and if that's what it takes to keep you from heartbreak, then as the hero, I end up alone." He smiled slightly and said,"I'm going home and I'm really sorry, I dragged you into this." he chuckled and waved, "Later." and began to walk away, it hurt, but the hero couldn't show pain and he hated loving them both so much and not being able to have any of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:49 pm

England grabbed America by his wrist, "America?" He paused, "If you can promise me you won't hurt me, I... I can try this with you. I'm willing America. I do love you. But.. you have to break up with Russia." England looked at America with expectant and hopeful eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:55 pm

Finland sat down on the corner of his bed "He...maybe doesn't share the same feelings..." he whispered to himself "Germany, Sweden, Estonia... so many men to love...and I choosed you..." he thought "Am I an idiot? How can I love a man that caused me such pain? Why don't you love me?" and before he knew it, he stared crying, covering his face with his hands, "Why? Why?!" he screamed.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:56 pm

America's heart shattered into a million pieces, he asked again, "W-What?" he heard him, but he couldn't believe him, break it off with Russia, but he loved, no loves Russia, he couldn't and after he promised to never leave and said, "That not fair to him England....and it wouldn't be fair to you....knowing that I love someone else." he kissed his forehead and said, "I'm sorry, I really am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:59 pm

Russia slunked his arm around the smaller nation. He dug in his pockets with the other, pulling out a small flask, the one the he refilled with vodka. Russia popes open the lid and offend it to Finland. Looking at the crying blond. Russia remained expressionless. Thinking of how him and Sweden would get along, vary well obliviously

Last edited by Russia on Sun 06 Jan 2013, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 11:00 pm

"Then how can you even pretend you love me?" England asks, voice hollow, "How can you say those words? You can't be in love with two people at once America! There's always someone you love the most." England smiles bitterly, not wanting to admit he'd gotten his hopes up. "It's cruel to say such things when you're never going to do anything about them. It hurts America. It's painful. Just the fact that you can't break up with him after saying that... it makes me feel like I'm not good enough." England turns away from America, biting his lip, trying to fight the wetness creeping into the corners of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 11:08 pm

America said, "Don't ever say you're not good enough. I'm not good enough for either of you! I love both of you but I can't do that without hurting the other, I hate that I want to save everyone, but I'm the cause of the problem, I'm not good enough because I can't love just one of you." there were tears beginning to pool in his eyes, but he refused to let them fall,
"I love you....I love both of you....but I can't choose and honestly that makes me less than shit." he looks down and chuckles a bit and says, "Some hero I am, huh?" America said, "You should go after France, he'll love you, the way I can't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 11:09 pm

"Thank you...Russia..." Finland taked the small bottle, drinking it. He felt again that warmness "He's just hugging me because I was crying... this isn't live finland, get on with it....the man that loves you isn't far from here,he's waiting for you... but what are you doing? staying with Russia. He wanted you dead." Finland stayed up, walking to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 11:15 pm

Russia didn't say anything, his face going away to a cold and distant, beaten expiration. He took a few seconds before deciding to get up and walk around, waking to where finland went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 11:17 pm

"Hah!" England let out a sharp bark, "France? You should know better. We can't stand each other! Let alone love each other..." England bites his lip, "America... I... I'm desperate here. I'll make you a deal." He takes a deep breath, "You don't... you don't have to break up with Russia. B-but you can't hurt me again. I'll even have sex with both of you. I..." He sighed, "I've spent so long pretending we could never work because I don't want to get hurt. I... I'm... please. Please?" England whimpers a little tears finally falling. "Please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 11:25 pm

Finland washed his face with cold water, looking himself in the mirror. "You shouldn't be crying Finny....Sweden will asked you why are you like that... such molestor... with his cold scary face... he does everything except to make me turn on or being happy like a "wife"..." Finland saw Russia, "Mr. Russia, what are you doing here? It's the bathroom mister..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 11:29 pm

Russia turned a soft red. "Im sorry, I was wondering, wh.e.re did..um..." Russia had to think of a reason that he walked in to the bathroom with Finland. Russia spat out the first thing that popped in to him head. "Um.....Where America and brittan are?" He sad, trying to seem like he wanted to get away from Finland, his was sobbing a few seconds before, so Prussia would not leave even if he did know where America was.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 11:31 pm

America's eyes widen as England said that, and instantly went and took him into an embrace,"Thank you...God...I just... thank you." and placed kisses on the tears, his own tear receding, and he smiled at him, "i love you so much...thank you...thank you, thank you thank you!" he couldn't say it enough, it hurt so much and he let out a sigh of relief and laughed, "France? Sorry I wasn't thinking." giving him his biggest grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 11:36 pm

England gives an unsure, shaky smile, tears slowing. "I... I love you." He says softly, blushing a little, "A-and I'll do this if it means I can have you." He shifts, feeling self conscious about this new decision. Does agreeing to sleep with them both make me a slut...? He shook his head, trying not to think too hard, lest he make himself feel sick again. "You're sure this is what you want America? It might not be easy... Russia won't like sharing you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 11:38 pm

"I...I think they are in the hall.... lest just go over there, maybe you can talk to america..." Finland said, going out of the bathroom, thinking about them, "Such a happy couple, they are like father and son, even tho, they are not related by blood, maybe they already changed their minds, I just need to go, and talk with them, and say "I won't soay anything to France, Canada, and all that people who was a crush with us"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 11:40 pm

America says, "If he loves me just as much as I love him than, I'm sure he'll look over that." He hugged England tight, trying to watch his strength but couldn't help it. He nuzzled his neck and whispered, "Thank you, I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next