Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme+UsUk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 11:42 pm

Russia tuned and grabbed Finland sleeve. Making him stop. "Il go with you" Russia said, eyes slightly red. He walked out in to the hall with Finland and immodesty regretted it seeing England and America hug. Russia didn't say anything for a long time. Waiting for Finland to say something to clear up to murderous silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 11:44 pm

England blushes pressing his face into America's neck, "I... love you too." He breathed in his scent, enjoying the moment as he wound his arms around America's neck. He gently tangled his hand in America's hair at the base of his neck, standing on tip toes to reach. He blushes harder, trying to picture this and as a side thought, couldn't help but think Bloody hell.... I'm so bloody short... He sighed contently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 11:48 pm

"We interrupted?" Finland said, in a serious way. His face was damp, and his eyes a little bit red. "Russia wants to talk with both of you" He tried to ignore that they were in almost in intimacy.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 11:56 pm

America let go of England and his face grew somber as he saw Russia, he felt so bad, England had agreed to the arrangement but that doesn't me Russia would. He didn't expect Russia to agree, he actually expected to get his skull beat in and so looked up to Russia and said, "Russia." he bit his lower lip and looked him in the eye and said, "Hey.....shit...I don't know where to begin....I'm no good with words..but...I...I'm sorry...I really am....how...It's not fair to you....and I love you both a lot...and I was gonna walk out and just leave, because you guys mean everything to me....and....I didn't want you to be hurt because of me." looking at his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 11:56 pm

Russia had to think of something to say..no, he had nothign to say to that slut. Russia though to himself, still angry. Russia looked straight at America, looking at the pretty blue eyes that he wanted to punch out so bad. Russai's stopped when he heard that last part. "hm..." Russia said, wanting America to continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:00 am

England looked between the two of them, biting his lip. He wanted so badly to fade into the background, hoping and praying for Russia to accept America's proposition--for America's sake. He closed his eyes and took a breath to steady himself. Please, please, please...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:05 am

Russia wrote:
Russia had to think of something to say..no, he had nothign to say to that slut. Russia though to himself, still angry. Russia looked straight at America, looking at the pretty blue eyes that he wanted to punch out so bad. Russai's stopped when he heard that last part. "hm..." Russia said, wanting America to continue.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:10 am

America said, "Would you be willing....in sharing..me?"he was ready for any blow Russia was going to give him. He stood his ground and looked at him dead in the eyes, completely serious, if he rejected his offer, he wouldn't blame him, but he would be heartbroken, and would feel guilty as ever, for driving one of his loves away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:14 am

Russia didnt know rather you make his decision using the fact that he had been lying to him for the last days, or the fact that him loved him enough to make such a deal. Russia looked at america and smiled, slowly nodding. Not saying anything. Russia eventually said, "So are we going to watch the moive? Finland can come too..." russai sadi with a small, but still sad smile.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:17 am

America sighed in relief and wrapped his arms around Russia, "I thought you were gonna hit me big guy." and started to laugh, "And yeah, Finland's awesome! Wanna watch a movie." he asked Finland grinning at him, still not letting go of Russia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:18 am

Finland blinked "Well, if it doesn't bother anyone...." he said it, with a little smile, watching Russia "I'll take care of you, Mr. Russia, I don't know what would happend to yo if I go back to my house" he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:18 am

England smiled a small but genuine smile, "Why don't you choose this time Russia?" He nodded over at Finland, "Hello Finland." He glanced at America, waiting for his reaction. Knowing he would be happy, England fought down a feeling of jealousy. America loved Russia too. I'm not anything special... but if it will make America happy.. then I'm more than willing. He smiled to hide his insecurity within this situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:21 am

Russia hugged America back, admitting to himself that his did really love America, even if it was a strange deal they had. Russia set America down and walked in to the house, and picked up the same stupid move that him and America had wached the night befor.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:24 am

America wore the biggest smile, he was so glad things turned for the better. It was certainly better than the alternative. America smiled as he waved England over, stretching his hand out so England could grab onto his. He loved this arrangement, America was greedy, and he knew it, but at this point he couldn't complain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:28 am

England took his hand, eyes lighting up. He blushes, but gave a shy smile before ducking his head and walking with him into the house. "S-so... how EXACTLY is this going to work? I mean, how will it operate...?" He looked a little apprehensive, hoping for a good answer. I need to have some sort of control over this situation... any at all. He smiled to cover this and awaited the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:30 am

Russia hit the plat button on the DVD box, he took a few steps backwards and sat on the couch next to America. Russia smiled a beaten smile and the oping credits rolled on the screen. He leaned back , and singled with his hands for Finland to sit beside him. Russia watched with America on one side, Finland on the other the man in the mas appear on the tv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:33 am

Finland looked at Russia, smiling, he was happy, and there was no doubt he was too. "If this makes you happy, I'll make whatever it takes for you... even making out with that fatty and that scone man" he though. The movie wan't the big deal for him, kinda boring.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:36 am

America pouted and said, "I'm not fat...I just gained a few pounds." he motioned for England t sit next to him on the couch and said, "I don't know how this is gonna work out...but it should when we get to it." thinking, a pensive look on his face. America just laughed it off and smiled, "whatever let's just watch the movie!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:41 am

England raises an eyebrow at both America's seeming lack of knowledge of the situation and also the gesture to sit down. All three spots on the couch were taken. Still, he made his way over and cautiously perched himself onto the arm of the couch, shifting to get comfortable. He leaned his back against the wall and began watching the movie intently.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:44 am

America saw England was on the arm of the chair and wrapped his arms around England's waist and pulled him into his lap. He grinned and said, "It's a long movie, your ass is gonna hurt sitting there for 2 hours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:44 am

Russia smiled as the movie played. Russia frankly did care rather he clung to England or him, fuck, he could cling to Finland if he wanted to. Right now, Russia had no room to be able to complain in. The situation was a glass window, jsut wanting to be broken in to an UN-fixable point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:48 am

Finland was almost falling asleep, he putted his head on Russia's shoulder "Russia... I love you... I always love you... even tho...you tried to kill me" Finland whispered on Russia's ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:49 am

England rested his back against America's chest as he relaxed into the hold, "Alright." He murmured, smiling shyly and blushing, hoping America wouldn't see. He tried to watch the movie, but found himself distracted and unfocused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:51 am

Russia turned a dark red. God, and Finland got to watch him England and America get in a deal. When his really loved him? Russia let Finland lean his head in his solderer, not really sure what to say back. Russia leaned over on Finland. He felt a huge shard of jealously hit him seeing how America favored England. Russia felt like a peice of the window was already braking, seeing how jelose he got.

Last edited by Russia on Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:52 am

America saw the serial killed and screamed holding onto the closets thing, which happened to be England, "Oh my God! He's gonna kill us all! He knows where we're staying and kill us for watching the movie! AH! AHHHHH!!!" shutting his eyes and tightly holding onto England.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next