Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme+UsUk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage

RusAme+UsUk - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 16 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 8:15 pm

England moved up right next America and inconspicuously slid a hand into the coat. "I suppose you should get a reward for going along with this, hmm?" He cooed the words softly, so as not to draw attention to them. He hand grasped Alfred's hard member and he pumped softly, "Just stay quiet love and I'll continue to reward you." He moved his fingers to slide over the other blonde's tip, smearing the pre cum.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 16 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 8:33 pm

America's breath hitched as he felt the Brit's hand on his tip. He bit his lip and nodded in compliance, bucking into England's hand. He didn't bother to turn around to see if anyone was looking, all he was thinking about was England's hand and some release.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 16 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 8:56 pm

England smiled to himself, happy to bring his... what were they exactly? Were they boyfriends? All three of them? He didn't know. He just knew he was happy to bring his lover some pleasure. He knew that it must be ridiculously painful to sport in erection in such an erotic place. He leaned up and whispered into America's ear, "I love you Alfred~" His voice was gentle and full of love instead of lust. His eyes were soft as he continued working the American's cock in his hand.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 16 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 9:00 pm

America sported a sheepish grin and said, "You too." and when he was touched again, he bit his lower lip to suppress a moan, how it felt good and he didn't care if he was in a store or not, he was going to enjoy this. His cheeks flushed from the pleasure and he shut his eyes, but trying not to move, so he wouldn't be noticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 16 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:22 am

England smiled and sped up his strokes, moving his fingers across the tip every now and again to spread the cum and make it easier to stroke him. He started whispering dirty things into his lover's ear, "Fuck baby, I want you to fuck me so hard... Mnn... maybe I could dress as your little sexy cowboy next time and ride you all night long... Mm... Maybe tonight we can try a new position. One where while you're fucking me, Russia's fucking you too... I've heard it's possible to do. Would you like that baby?"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 16 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:45 am

America was going nuts, the tone England used was going to make him cum quickly, he couldn't answer, if not all the moans he was trying to hide would slip out. He gave England a nod and a lusty look, 'Shit, I wish we were home, he looks so fucklable, and so do I.' he thought. To have both the Russian and England dress up, it would be an interesting night for him. He continued to try and hold his moans in, loving the pleasure he got from one hand, he mentally laughed, what were they doing to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 16 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 9:47 pm

Russia walked silently behind America, watching England work on the Americans needly member. He smirked widly when he heard England new idea"Well, that sounds like lots of fun,Da?" He asked, letting brittan work and not wanting to inerfear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 16 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 9:54 pm

England smiled and nodded and moaned softly into the America's ear, "Love~ I need you so bad, you want me, right?" He strokes faster, harder pumping as he slides his hand up and down America's long cock. "Cum for me baby... I want you to cum~"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 16 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 12:26 am

America shut his eyes and his cheeks were turning red from holding back the moans. How the Brit turned him on so much, he gave a slight nod in agreement to his statement, it was true, he wanted both. He let out a loud moan as he came into the Brit's hand, not caring if they were in a store, the release was so good and he shut his eyes in pure bliss, holding it in or so long hurt, but he came hard and it felt amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 16 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 12:32 am

England brought his cum-coated fingers to his lips, coating them before licking off, then sucking on his fingers seductively. Finally, all their stuff was paid for and they were able to leave the store. They hurried home, non of them having the patience to wait a moment longer. Once they were safely inside their room, England took his costume, along with the collar America had picked out, into the bathroom. While he'd been costume browsing, he'd seen one he couldn't pass up. He's bought it along with the pirate costume he knew America would love. He carefully put it on, mussing up his hair and putting on some make up. He put his new collar on last.

He walked out into the living area where the other two were. He was wearing a black leather and lace corset with tight, black leather pants. Chains and strips of fabric hung from the tight pants and he sauntered over to the two. His eyes were outlined in bold black, making his green orbs pop. His collar was secured tightly around his neck.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 16 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 12:48 am

America panted a bit as he recovered from his orgasm, once they paid he was out, feeling so much more relieved that he wasn't hard anymore, and he just loved the way England had liked his cum off of his hand. He was eager, to go home and be fucked and fuck England. He was excited the costumes is what he was looking forward to. They made it home, and he quickly grabbed the cowboy outfit that had been picked out for him. He went into a room of his house began to change. He walked out in his cowboy out fit, it came with a hate and everything and was extremely tight around the ass area, if you asked America. He saw England in the living room and he swore to himself he was drooling and said, "e..England?" questioning if it was really him or not, the outfit the Brit was wear was extremely erotic, his cock twitched as he saw him, he just looked so devious, yet so fuckable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 16 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 1:02 am

England's full, pink lips curved into a knowing smirk at the sight of America. He took in the way the costume fit the other blonde in all the right ways and licked his lips, his cat-like eyes flickering back up to meet the America's own blue ones. "Hello love." He purred softly, voice already husky and laced with a devious lust, "Why don't you come find out if it's me or not? You don't look entirely sure." He watched the frozen American and nearly laughed, but managed to keep the smirk on his face, "Come here baby~"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 16 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 7:34 pm

America wanted to just bend England over a wall and fuck him senseless, why did he have to sound so lusty. He of course wanted to see what was under all those erotic clothing. Why did England always make him feel like a virgin, the way he acted during sex was completely different than the way he acted during meetings. He quickly pulled the Englishman into a hungry and needy kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 16 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 8:48 pm

England let a soft smirk show through as he felt America pull him into a hungry kiss. He kissed back passionately, returning, then amplifying the force of the kiss. He moaned softly and opened his mouth to give the blonde American access and began to rub his own tongue sensually against the other's. He shifted on his feet, using his arms to wrap around his lover's neck. He angled his fingers into the blonde hair and let his eyes flutter shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16