Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Los VegasXPuerto Rico

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Los VegasXPuerto Rico Empty
PostSubject: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 9:51 pm

Maria rolled her eyes as she removed her shorts and a sandal. "I wouldn't have to be pissed if you'd just slow the hell down!" She sighed and waited for the next hand to be dealt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 9:59 pm

Las Vegas brushed it of, waving his hand and then setting down the next set of cards slower. He looked at her, smiking and lost the round, making sure he didn't win. He took of his coat, leaving back once again and waiting for her to finish, even though he had made sure he lost. He smiled and leaned over, setting his hands on his cards and waiting to clean and reset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 10:04 pm

Maria smiled a bit, glad she didn't have to remove anymore clothing this time around. She looked up at him with a small smirk along her lips. "Bien~" She said in a sing song voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 10:09 pm

LV laughed slightly and reset the round in only a few seconds. He noticed her high attatude. "Well, lets see how long that smirk is on your face~" He teased slightly, forcing himslef to win and her to lose. He looked around. "Come on baby, lets keep playing~!" He smirked and contined pounding her in the game, smashing her every round after that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 10:27 pm

Maria scowled again as she lost again, she took off her scandal. Then she lost the next round, she swore in Spanish under her breath. Maria blushed deeply when she noticed she only had her under garments left, and she just lost two hands. Now she had to stip down completely, in front of Los Vegas. "O-okay y-you win! " She figited with her bra strap looking down, not really wanting to expose her self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 10:33 pm

LV smiled at her. "Fine, I will take your lose for you~" He took off his own shoes and pants, leaving him only in his boxers. "hell! Your so shy, baby, give in and give out! Its better to go 1/2 way and end up getting more out of it!" That was pretty much his hystory as a city. Only 1/2 way. He got up, leaving the cards and walking in to the kitchan think, looking for food. He smiled and grabbed left over crab out of the fridge. At his home, there were endless piles of the food, over flowing treats and goods. He smirked at her. "I can teach you to not be shy if you would want~" He looked at her, that ether ment sex or a night with the city then sex. No use being shy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 9:01 am

"I'm not shy!" Maria narrowed her eyes at him "I just don't want you to see completely exposed..." She started to blush again. She let out a sigh "And even if I was shy, how would you help with that?" Maria asked raising an eyebrow looking skeptical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 11:31 am

Las Vegas smiled a flirtatious smile at her. "Well, come with me, do what I say and you will find out~" He moved around, puting the crab in a macrowave. He looked at her, not at all shy about being in his boxers. He laughed. "Babe, at my home, its normal to walk around like this! You ware normal cloths,customs or just ya boxers and shit!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 12:53 pm

"Are you sure your not mixing that up with swim suits? Or are you referring to drunks stumbling out of bars and hookers in the allies at night?" Maria ssaid sarcastically and stood up, grabbing her shirt and shorts. "If your hell bent on making me 'less shy' then we can do so here. I don't feel like leaving today..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 7:34 pm

He laughed a bit. "Drunks and hookers! My city has a strict, 'dont ask, dont tell' Policy." He grinned at her, smiling when she said the last part. He walked back over to her, holding her hand with the cloths down on the bed. "Here? Dont ask, dont tell, right?" He smirked at her before kissing her, not bothering to wait for anything. He only took a second before wraping his arms around her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 8:44 pm

Maria blushed when Las Vegas suddenly kissed her, wrapping his arms around her neck. She froze in shock, why is he kissing her? Maria wasn't sure what she should do, kiss back or pull away from him? "Mfph!" She squirmed trying to get him away from him. Figuring he was just playing with her, being the natural flirt he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 8:58 pm

"Don't worry, Im not as rough as my big bro~" He looked at her for a second, before kissing here again and making it deeper, more loving. He twisted her bra straps in his fingers. He explored every inch of her mouth before letting her come back up for air. "Im good at what I do~" He smirked and let go of her bra, putting his hands on her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 9:10 pm

"Don't worry, Im not as rough as my big bro~" He looked at Maria for a second, before kissing her again, but deeper! She could feel Las Vegas twist her bra straps in his fingers. Toying with it, or trying to remove the garment she wasn't sure. Just like she wasn't sure if she should let him, but his kiss...the way his tongue explored her mouth. Maria let a small moan escaping Her lips as he broke "Im good at what I do~" He smirked and let go of her bra, putting his hands on her waist. "W-Wait, I-I don't know if I should, if I w-want t-this...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 10:06 pm

"Well I want you~" He looked at her, a simi cloudy look in his eye, but a smirk over his face. Heshifted her under him, leaning down to kiss her and putting his arms and legs over her. He smirked in to the deep kiss, not letting her come back up for air a long time. He pushed his face in to her neck, sighing and felling his breath bounce back at him off her soft skin. He kissed the stop before sucking on it softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 10:19 pm

"Mmmn L-Las Vegas, p-pada p-por favor.." Maria moaned, sqwirming in pleasure now. She moved her hands to his chest and her hands started to move to their own accord, sliiping up his shirt and feeling his chest and stomach muscles. "-yo...necesito ...." She whimpher bushing harder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 10:22 pm

Las Vegas smirked at her "Now baby, you know I cant tell what your saying~" He smiled at her, pushing down on her and pushing his chest in to get breast. He turned a light red, but this shit was normal for him. He smirked at her.
((BTW: never done a stragh smut scean soo...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 10:35 pm

((And I never donne a Yaoi/Yuri smut either ^^ so were even))

"You should, idiota!" Maria looked up him turning even redder when Las Vegas pressed himself up against her. "I-I s-said that I-I needed y-you, p-please!" She hid her face away from him, she felt dirty for asking such a thing. "I-I'm sorry..." Maria mummbled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 5:02 am

Las Vegas smirked down at her. "Don't be, baby" He smirked a bit, being able to fee every detail of her bra on his chest. He pushed his arms under his neck, making her head go back slightly. He smirking all the way continued sucking the skin in different places, leaving hickeys. He looked down at her. He wanted to see if she was ok with it. "Now why would yo be sorry for this?" He asked, not wanting a answer in the least
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 8:17 am

Maria let out another moan, she didn't want to say why. She knew he would just make fun of her. "LV, c-can I umm r-return the favor?" Maria asked awkwardly, not really sure what she should say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 2:44 pm

Las Vegas smirked smiled wide, but continued kissing and biting her neck. He smiled down at her. "Sure, baby" He said, the 1/2 seductive, 1/2 flirty tone in his voice. He continued pulling at her undercloths lightly, teasing more than getting them off. He continued grining in to her lightly. His own needs edging him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los VegasXPuerto Rico   Los VegasXPuerto Rico Empty

Back to top Go down

Los VegasXPuerto Rico
Page 1 of 1