Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2p!Americax2p!England

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

2p!Americax2p!England Empty
PostSubject: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 4:12 am

Oliver walked down the street of his home towards Allen's house, they were currently back in their own world and Oliver was bored so he decided that he would go bother his beloved Allen, Oliver snickered to himself, "Allen is always so easy to rile up, today will be fun~" Oliver said to himself while swinging his basket of cupcakes gently.

Oliver got to Allen's house in no time and looked around the front door and successfully found a spare key that he knew Allen kept stowed in a bush, Oliver unlocked the door while humming happily, his blue and pink eyes swirling slightly as he let himself in, "Al!~ Al Love~! I'm here!~" Oliver announced happily as he walked right into the kitchen to put his cupcakes down.

Oliver came back out into the living room and saw that Al was fast asleep on his couch, his bat laying next to the couch as the american snored, Oliver's grinned widened as he quietly moved the bat a safe distance away, tucking it behind a chair out of view before taking a deep breath and running forward, jumping and landing right on top of Al's chest, "Rise and shine love~!?" Oliver yelled, grinning wildly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 4:36 am

Allan was extremely happy today. Happier than he ever was. No one messed with him, the morning was nice and quiet, no Oliver, sun was out, no Oliver, he could be alone in peace and most of all, no Oliver!! Seeing him not come up all morning was the greatest miracle to ever happen; or so he thought. But, he had to admit, it did feel pretty lonely after a while.

After all those days of bashing heads and ripping arms off, he was pretty exhausted. Lack of sleep will do that to a person. Allan laid on the couch and set his bat aside in case the happy Brit decided to show up for an unannounced visit as always. The American stared up at the ceiling and before he knew it, he was fast asleep. He was too out of it to hear the door open when suddenly he jolts awake to the feeling of his own breath knocked out if him by the sudden weight on his chest. He looked up and noticed a light blue colored bowtie and that same psychotic grin.

"YOU ASSHOLE!!" Allan shouted, glaring up at him. "The hell did you get inside!?' He scowls, reaching for his bat which is no where to be found. He fell silent and looked up at him. "What did you do with my bat...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 4:54 am

Oliver straddled the american's chest, grinning, "I hid it so you couldn't hit with it, duh!" Oliver said giggling, tapping Al on the nose. Oliver grinned widely, "I was thinking I would visit you, since I have nothing better to do! Isn't that great!" Oliver cooed, his eyes swirling, "And I got in using your spare key! Silly billy, you need a better hiding spot for it, wouldn't want weird strangers popping into your house whenever they feel like it now, you need to be more aware love~" Oliver chided Al like a child, "And clean that potty talk, I raised you better!" Oliver demanded huffing before breaking into a grin again.

"I brought cupcakes too, to share! You seem to be getting a little too thin on that vegan diet of yours so I thought some sweets might pack some sorely needed weight onto you." Oliver also shared, shifting on top of Al, jumping a bit and knocking more air from the poor american 2p not realizing the pain he was adding to the poor american.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 5:28 am

Allan twitched, clenching his fist as if reaching out to the heavens to give him air he was so desperately wanting as Oliver was suffocating him. He was feeling himself turning slightly purple and began flailing his arms about as well as trying to push him off. But, he started to glare at him as he started to ramble and nag at him about where to keep the spare key he always dumped in the bushes. I need a better hiding spot for that damn thing. He started to think about burying it or something where Oliver wouldn't get his hands on it. Just when I thought I was about to get a lucky streak today... Allan wasn't even listening to Oliver anymore. He wanted nothing more than for him to get off his chest!! "Why don't you... f-find...someone e-else to... b-bug...?" He tried to tell him, but failed miserably from the lack of air in his lungs.

And just what was this talk of being too thin? "I'm perfectly healthy! I don't need your sugary shit! I happen to like soy and tofu!! Is that a problem!? Now get the fuck off me, I can't breathe, dumbass!" He shouted as he tried to pry him off his chest. But, the Brit was jumping; the feeling of him losing oxygen made it feel like Oliver was trying to fracture his ribs. Oddly enough, this somewhat turned him on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 4:26 am

Oliver scooted off the American's chest a bit, instead he now straddled his waist and leaned forward, propping his elbows into Al's solar plex, and resting his chin in the palm of his hands, he grinned down at the suffocating man, "Now, now love, what's wrong? Can't breath he teased, "It's what you get calling my works of art little sugary shit, not when I spent good time making them for you~" Oliver said cheerfully as he dug his elbows into his chest to make his point.

"You should be nicer to your elders boy, I was just trying to be nice but your rotten attitude needs some work, I want an apology~" Oliver huffed, his eyes swirling a bit faster as he threw Al a mischievous grin, Oliver thought Al looked adorable, all pinned down underneath him, begging for air, it was cute and Oliver couldn't help but giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 2:05 pm

Allan gripped the couch, unable to bear anymore of the pain on his chest. He was so angry, but he wanted to breathe. Did he have to apologize? There was no other choice if he wanted air back into his lungs. Allan whimpered softly, trying to respond but is instead jabbed with a pair of elbows and look back ay that same dirty, smile on that face. It made him want to grab Oliver's face and slam him onto the coffee table just right next to the couch, but at the same time he didn't want to.

Allan just wanted him off already! I swear, if he doesn't get the fuck off...! My lungs are gonna burst! There was no other alternative besides, "I...I'm.... s-sorry..." he mustered with what little air he had left and clutched Oliver's wrist tightly. Within seconds his vision started to haze and as he was just about close to passing out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 3:00 am

Oliver looked down at Al and caught the whimper that passed through his lips, it only made him grin more as he waited for his apology and when he got one he giggled, running a hand through Al's hair, lightly snagging his cowlick, "Good boy~" Oliver cooed as he moved off him, and moved back a few feet out of striking distance and the coffee table, he had broken into Al's so many times that he learned that after toying with the american it was good to get some distance between them, he was just happy he remembered to hide his bat this time.

"See you learned, you shouldn't be so rude Al, it's not nice." Oliver chided him from safe distance, watching as the american gathered air back into his lungs before moving to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 3:47 am

Allan took in a deep breath and sat up. He would have liked to knock Oliver out of his wits, but he moved too fast for him to make his move. Allan waited and sat there for a moment until he saw the Brit disappear from the kitchen. Allan stood up and started to look around for his bat. He was rather annoyed that this was, what, the twentieth time he's showed up here without saying anything. He really wanted to give him a piece of his mind, but he was afraid of Oliver's reaction. Would he be mad? Oh, there was no way in hell he would ever make the guy cry. Just thinking about it, made him a bit guilty.

He finally finds his bat after a while and found it behind a chair. He huffs and grumbles to himself as he puts his bat aside in clear view just in case he needed it. Finally, Allan goes over to check on Oliver who was in the kitchen for an awfully long time. I swear if he's making cupcakes again.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 4:59 am

Oliver was indeed baking cupackes in Al's kitchen, humming as he pulled out a third batch, "Well hello there silly, I made more cupcakes for you~!" Oliver cooed cheerfully, as he bounded over to the taller 2p holding out a blue and pink cupcake for him. "Choose." Oliver said grinning holding them out in front of Al's face.

He sees Al hestiate and frowns, "Please! pick one! please!!!!~" Oliver whines, wanting to see if Al chooses the correct cupcake, he does this every time and every time Al never chooses the right one and Oliver thinks it's the funniest shit in the world. He giggles to himself waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 3:48 pm

Allan twitched as he saw all those satanic bits of diabetes all over his counter and on the stove. But he also wondered how he was able to bake them so fast. He would have given him a piece of his mind if it weren't for his guilt stopping him. Even if he didn't do anything yet, he didn't want Oliver to be upset or make a crime scene out of his house, which Allan had liked if it was in someone else's house and he was the one to cause it.
But, seeing Oliver angry was what he feared most. Of all the times the American would have lost his nuts from Oliver chucking knives his direction, he only hoped it wouldn't be today that he actually lost it.

He rolled his eyes as Oliver held the cupcakes in his face. Allan would have slapped it away from his hand, but he knew what would happen next. Not this again.... he groaned in his thoughts. The last time he did this, he wouldn't stop baking cupcakes. Oh, God. Not that again. He put that aside in his mind and went to reach out for the pink one, but he stopped and went for the blue one instead, but he didn't pick it up. What the hell kind of joke is this? That was when Allan got an idea.

"Say... why don't we both share one~?" he said with a playful smirk, lightly brushing his hand against Oliver's cheek. "It wouldn't be very fair if I was the one to eat it by myself." He thought he could turn this around by using his cupcakes against him and maybe get something else in return. There was no way he would get the wrong cupcake again or maybe both cupcakes were just regular ones. I just hope he didn't put animal hearts in them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 1:54 am

Oliver paused and then grinned, "Sure thing love~" Oliver agreed, unwrapping the blue cupcake and moving to cut it in half, he handed a piece to Al and then took his own piece and waiting for the american to take a bite our of it but he just stared at him and Oliver rolled his eyes, "Fine I'll take a bite first." Oliver said as he bite into his cupcake piece, swallowing it and then giving Al an amused look.

"See, nothing bad, don't worry, I'm not on the floor dying, I didn't poison it I swear, and I just took a bite so don't worry~" Oliver cooed moving Al's hand that held his cupcake towards his mouth, "Take a bite~" Oliver urged, his grin still stuck in place not betraying a thing as he waited eagerly for the man to take a bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 1:12 pm

Allan sighed, apparently his idea didn't come out as he had expected. The strange thought he had in his mind was he and Oliver share a single cupcake, devouring it between each other's lips and end up in a hot make out session. But, gentle intimacy just wasn't in a 2P's vocabulary nor did they ever interact in that way. If he did pull something off like that, Oliver probably would not have believed him or would have been freaked out and went off rushing out the door. Unless Oliver thought Allan had lost his mind then, that would be as close to being a better response than nothing.

Instead he just decided to get over it since something like that seemed utterly ridiculous and of course, it wouldn't matter. It took him long enough to remember where he was until he spotted Oliver still looking at him. It probably took a decent five minutes because the Brit was still trying to forced feed him. His lips grimaced and he slowly began to open his mouth, slowly putting the cupcake onto his lips. Oh, God.... ew, ew, ew, ew.... j-just eat it... he says it's fine... I swear, if there really is animal hearts in this... he thought as he consumed the small pastry and swallowed, a smal bit frosting sat in the corner of his lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:00 pm

Olivers grin grew wider as watched Al finish the cupcake noticing that a tiny bit of frosting on the side of his mouth, Oliver moved grabbing a napkin and wiping away the frosting, ”I swear you're such a child sometimes.” Oliver said pulling back before patting the american's chest and looking up at Al.

”I'm so glad you ate the cupcake but you choose the wrong one again~” Oliver exclaimed cheerfully as he saw the american give him a horrifed look, Oliver immediately backed away from Al, putting a good five feet between them and a counter.

”I get so worried that you don't get the protein you need so the blue cupcake had bits of a chicken ground into it with a small animal heart while the pink was just a regular cupcake, but before you get mad look on the bright side I didn't posion it this time and you didn't even taste the heart~” Oliver giggled evilly his eyes swirling excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:27 pm

Allan glared at him and said nothing, he turned away and tried to get himself to vomit. He shoved a couple of fingers into his mouth, forcing himself to barf. He felt himself gagging, but continued to poke at his throat to no avail and ended up having to punch himself in the gutt hard enough to get himself to vomit the entire thing till his stomach and chest were sore.

In a huge fit, he went over to the counter and pushed all the cupcakes onto the floor, stomping on every one of them until they were nothing but mush and stormed out into the living room and flipped the coffee table over. He grabbed his bat and went back into the kitchen in rage.

"I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU!!!" he was shouting. "I'M TRYING TO GIVE YOU A FUCKING CHANCE HERE AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET, YOU FUCKING SHIT HEAD!!" Allan swings his bat, bashing the stove. "WHO THE FUCK WOULD EVER EAT THESE SATANIC CUPCAKES!!?! MAKE REGULAR PIECES OF SHIT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!" He panted heavily, still enraged and glared at him. "AS A MATTER OF FACT, I HATE YOUR CUPCAKES!! YOU, ESPECIALLY!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 1:56 am

Oliver watched amused as Al began to force himself to throw back up the cupcake, thinking how over-dramatic he was being as he watched him puke on the floor and then storm our of the room, he listened as he heard the table being flipped and watched as the enraged American came back into the kitchen with his bat.

Oliver leaned against the counter as he watched him throw a tantrum, smashing his own stove, Al was yelling at him but Oliver paid no mind since this was a often occurrence but he did get a bit upset when he saw Al knock all his cupcakes off the counter and smash them and just when Oliver was about to butt in to try and calm down the seething American, Al screamed at him saying that he hated his cupcakes and him especially.

Now this was a usual thing too but something about Al's tone suggested that he meant it this time and Oliver's eyes began to swirl darkly as he glared down the American pulling out his knife from behind him, "Now that wasn't very nice...." Oliver cooed but his tone was low and dangerous as he moved from behind the counter gripping his knife, "Here I am just trying to get you to eat some protein and you go and be a little whiny upset brat, juts like always, you know how much that hurts you horrible little wanker." Oliver hissed, his grin was still in place but his eyes were swirling fast and had gone a shade darker as he advanced towards Al.

Oliver was not happy, he was worried about how Al ate constantly, not sure if he was getting the protein he needed on his vegan diet and here he was just trying to help him and as usual the little shit was being ungrateful, “Someone needs a lesson in manners.” Oliver giggled but his laugh was anything but happy sounding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 3:38 am

Allan felt himself start to pale, but gripped his bat and glared at him, taking a step back. When Oliver was angry, Allan would show a brave front but on the inside he really just wanted to hide in hopes the Brit never finds him. But, unluckily for him, he gets found each time and they end up having to fight to the death. In all honesty, Allan didn't want them to be fighting as much anymore. But, violence was in their nature--as 2Ps. Oliver was the only thing he would be afraid of, but not really admitting. His actions may show it, but the look on his face just looked like he wanted to kill him. He would never bring himself to do it. Fighting him is the only way he can calm him down or at least that was the way of putting it. Allan didn't plan on showing to him that he was a coward on the outside.

Oliver may be creepy and obnoxious and scary at some points, but he did have a good side at times. But, right now seeing the knife and the frightening giggle sent a shiver down his spine. But, since he wasn't feeling so well because he forced himself to puke, he wasn't in the mood to see any blood on the walls. Not because he was too lazy to get that cleaned up, he just wasn't in the mood for any bloodshed. Maybe a few good punches here and there, but that was probably all he could muster as of right now. 'Sorry' wouldn't seem good enough as of right now, except may reason with him.

"O-Oliver.." Allan sputtered. "M-Maybe w-we can ta-talk about this..? I-I mean.... Okay, I was mad, but I didn't mean it!!" Sadly, the Brit hasn't been listening and Allan ended up having to dodge a few swings to avoid getting hit by the blade. That would be even more messes for him to clean up and that was a complete and utter drag since he didn't have time to worry about cleanliness at this moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 4:39 am

Oliver giggled darkly as he heard Al try and reason and that's when he dashed forward swinging the blade at him , "Don't lie to me you little brat you meant every word that came out of your mouth!" Oliver yelled as the American managed to dodge his hits, Oliver was angry and hurt and right now all he wanted to do was cut the American up but he wasn't letting him finally Oliver stopped and stomped his foot like a child, "STOP.FUCKING.MOVING." Oliver grounded out his grin still in place but the fact that his eyes were swirling crazily and his hand shook while he gripped the knife was enough to tell anybody he was pissed.

Oliver threw his knife, the blade barely missing the top of Al's head and he produced another from his pocket throwing that one too, Al barely had time to dodge out of the way seeing as Oliver had aimed for the nuts, "Why are you always so mean to me! It's not nice and I'm just trying to be nice to you half the time!" Oliver screamed at him and then his lower lip began to quiver and his eyes began to well up with tears, Oliver's emotions were constantly all over the place, one moment he could be the happiest mother fucker in the world and the next a deranged psychopath and then after a pile of blubbering sadness.

The last one happening usually after he got frustrated with a fight and right now he was extremely frustrated with American, Oliver pulled out another knife hurling with speed, the blade this time catching the side of Al's cheek making him bleed a bit, “How come you won't hit back!? Hit me!” Oliver screamed at him as he continued with his barrage of knives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 5:21 am

Allan continued to dodge all the swings and hits Oliver tried to pull on him and rolled his eyes as he threw a little fit. "And risk my life? Please!" he spat back and the knife flew just inches over his head. He felt rather relieved that another blade had missed him between the legs. This was getting to out of hand and there was no way he could manage to talk to him while trying to avoid being skewered by a few stray daggers that flew his direction. But no matter how many times Oliver tried to strike at him, Allan always managed to get one step ahead of him and moves away unscathed. It was then that he definitely knew that he fucked up big time when he noticed tears trailing down the man's cheeks. He couldn't help but feel guilty about shouting all those words to him. Honestly, he loathed those cupcakes with a passion, but Oliver... it was different. And he couldn't bring himself to fight him back. He felt sick and exhausted from forcing himself to puke just moments earlier.

He flinched when the knife had cut his cheek and Oliver shouting at him to hit back. It all happened so fast, he couldn't remember whether or not he still had his bat. But, right now he wouldn't be needing it."I-I can't...!" Allan replied in a voice that sounded almost like a whimper. "I just can't... I'm sorry..." Allan couldn't bring himself to hit him back like he used to and right now his mind just told him it had to end. Without any other options, he quickly charged himself towards the Brit and wrapped his arms around him. "I'm sorry." he whispered softly and sincerely as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 7:06 pm

Oliver watched as Allen charged forward, is bat in hand and and Oliver got ready for the it he was sure would be a swing to the face from Allen but to his utter surprise the American just wrapped his arms around Oliver tightly but what really freaked out the brit was when the taller man apologized, his voice sounded so soft compared to his usual gruff way of talking and Oliver swore it sounded like he was whimpering.

Oliver froze in the embrace, how many times had the brit fantasized about being held by the American like this, or how many times had he imagined Al apologizing to him after a fight, because in all honesty, even though Oliver always acted like the words that Al sometimes spat him didn't hurt they did, he just wanted to be close to him and Oliver just felt like he always fucked up which in turn made him think that Allen hated him which in turn always resulted in their usual violent arguments.

Oliver slowly calmed down in the hug, for a moment it was utterly calm and then Oliver couldn't help but start crying, "W-what?" Oliver stuttered out not quite believing his own ears, Oliver stomped on the taller man's foot angrily while still crying, utterly confused but the American still didn't let him go, "I though I-I told y-you to s-stop lying!" He yelled up at Al still utterly confused by the way Al was acting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 7:46 pm

Allan kept his embrace tightly wrapped around Oliver's waist, the sound of the bat dropping to the floor and rolling away echoed except for the Brit throwing an angry fit. Of all the angry retorts and endless hours of abuse, Allan had always said things he never meant each time the Brit had upset him. Whenever Allan had tried to at least give Oliver a chance, each time it would always be ruined by a demonic horde of cupcakes and whatever ridiculous tricks the man had up his sleeves.

He flinched as he felt Oliver stomp on his foot, but he refused to let go of him. Sure, everything he said sounded meaningful because he was just so frustrated and angry, Allan couldn't help but say them. He pressed him even closer against his chest. He felt his heart break just hearing Oliver crying. After all this time, he felt so stupid to finally realize just how much he was hurting him, despite all the obscene vocabulary and beatings they had done to each other.

"Oliver, I'm sorry... I just..." He tried talking to him, but the Brit just refused to listen and shouting at him. Allan had no other choice; he gently touched Oliver's cheek and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:25 am

Oliver had continued to rant and rave, not even noticing that Al had dropped his beloved bat and before Oliver could continue to yell at him he felt Al's lips press against his, silencing him effectively, slowly Oliver closed his eyes and moved to wrap his arms around Al's neck, dropping his knife in the process having to get a bit on his tippy toes to reach him a bit better, pressing his lips harder against his as he kissed him back roughly, tangling a hand in his hair, pulling roughly since he was still feeling upset.

Oliver pulled back a bit to breath and looked up at Al his tears drying but his usual grin in place, his eyes no longer swirling fast, "Hmm~ Never seen you shut me up that way before~ I think I prefer this way then a baseball bat full of nails to the face to be honest~" Oliver cooed, his mood doing a 360, "Why the change in tactics?" Oliver cooed, curious as to why Al didn't hit him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:53 am

Allan chuckled softly and gently ran his fingers through Oliver's hair and smiled. "I don't think you would believe me if I told you..." He had said that a bit sadly. Allan really loved Oliver, but each time he wanted to be a bit closer he ends up out of his luck when the Brit ends up messing with him. The American had zero tolerance when it came to Oliver pulling his leg. He frowned. He really didn't want to have Oliver mock him for telling him just how much he cared, how he badly wanted to be around him like this. It had hurt each time, but he would let it out with his rage. Not wanting to show that he was weak. But, really, he loved the Brit more than anything. After each 'argument', he would feel guilty every time he fought back. He could never bring himself to apologize, because Oliver would think he was lying just as he had mentioned earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 3:26 am

Oliver looked at Al curiously, seeing the sadness in the others eyes and it finally clicked with him, "Allan...do you like me?" Oliver asked shyly looking at the American in wonder and hope, Oliver took a deep breath, "Because I like you...no I love you." Oliver said honestly, his bright blue and pink eyes not swirling at all as he focused on the taller man, Oliver stood there in the taller man's arms waiting for an answer, he was curious, he had never seen the American be so gentle with him and he wanted to smack himself in the head for not seeing the Americans feelings earlier, hell he had raised the boy, he felt kind of stupid and wondered if the reason Al had never said anything before was because he was afraid Oliver would make fun of him, "Please tell me, I promise I won't tease you." Oliver said quietly looking up at Al.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 4:42 am

Allan looked into Oliver's eyes and instantly his heart melted from the gentleness as he stared back at him. "I... I-I love you..." he muttered, looking down shyly. He did love him, he always had. The smile on Oliver's face each time he saw him, made his heart flutter.
Allan really didn't like cupcakes, he never did. But, he envied them because Oliver had given more affection towards them than he did Allan at times. It made him wonder if he was special at all. He felt happy whenever the Brit was around, but he felt guilty for all the times he had actually hit him. They were always so violent it was in their nature and they were usually never open to reason. It made him wonder if Oliver cried himself to sleep... the mere thought of it broke his heart and decided to get that out of his mind.
He decided to be open and poured his feelings out to him. Allan took Oliver's hand and kissed it gently. "I loved you ever the day you took me in." he said. "I never told you because I didn't know what it was at first... I was too young to know what love was. I would have told you if I before, but I knew you would never believe me. But, now each time I try it's always the damn cupcakes. It was always the stupid cupcakes! They're not even alive and I still wanted to kill them..." he stayed quiet. "You always had time for them. That was my only problem besides you playing tricks on me, making me look like some kind of idiot.. but, no matter what happened my feeling never changed for you." Ughh.... this is the cheesiest of cheesy I have ever been. he thought to himself, wanting to vomit from his own words. But he held his tongue back and hugged Oliver tightly, leaning against his shoulder. "I love you, Oliver. Please stay with me..." He felt embarrassed and wanted to kick himself for sounding so desperate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 6:09 am

Oliver listened to Al's confession with complete focus, listened him confess his love, everything and Oliver was in awe as he was hugged tightly again, Oliver stayed silent for a good two minutes, processing before slowly snickering to himself and then pulling away to laugh, doubling over and clutching his stomach as he laughed uncontrollably before just falling to the floor because he couldn't breath, "Y-Y-YOU'RE J-JEALOUS O-O-OF MY C-C-C-CUPCAKES?!? HAHAHAHA" Oliver chokes out as he rolls around on the floor laughing, it was good ten minutes before the pinkette composed to himself, tears still glistening in his eyes and he looked at the American who looked highly upset.

"Oh I'm sorry love it's just...why would you be jealous of my cupcakes that's so silly!" Oliver cooed moving to cup Al's face and kisses him, "I'm so sorry love but I couldn't help myself, I love you so much but you just said you were jealous over a pastry~" Oliver giggled wrapping his arms around the disgruntled man, "Please don't be mad with me love but you can't say that if I told you the same thing you wouldn't laugh at me too." Oliver said nuzzling into Al's chest to try and cheer him up, “I love you so much Al, I won't go anywhere I promise, if I wanted to I would have a long time ago after all those nights I went to bed upset or crying or after having my face smashed in but I'm still here aren't I? I won't leave~” Oliver said softly, being blunt as he looked eyes with Al.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2p!Americax2p!England   2p!Americax2p!England Empty

Back to top Go down

2p!Americax2p!England
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next