Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles Empty
PostSubject: Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles   Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 3:02 pm

(( actually felt like making an Rp XD)) Thailand clutched his chest as he walked through the countryside. With each shallow step the pain grew worse. He wasn't only hurt physically,but also emotionally. The only thing that seemed to ease his pain was the cool raindrops that fell from the grey cloudy sky. He fell to his knees when he couldn't walk any longer and looked up at the sky. The large drops of water pelted his face just as the events of the day had pelted his soul. His elephant came from begind him; eyes filled with concern, and made soft noises. Thailand ignored this and kept his face toward the sky. "what's the point ana~? whats the point of trying to make people happy when all they want to do is figjt and make breaks in bonds ana~" Thailand thought back to the ASEAN meeting that had occured earlier that day. There had been nothing but srtong words said and bloodshead.

China had tried to claim Taiwan and Japan of course intervened. The chinese man had grown tired of the man getting in the way of land that was rightfully his and pushed the man out of the way. Japan was thrown up against the wall and China went to grab a frightned Taiwan. Thailand being the host tried to stop the argument. He didnt notice China had his sword drawn and in a rage. China stabed him in the back and through his chest. Thailand in pain ended the meeting and ignored the constant apologies of China. Thats how he got here, kneeling in a wet field clutching his chest. Thailand frowned as a mixture of rain and tears fell down his face. "no matter how hard i try, all anyone wantd to do is argue and fight ana~ even at the world summit meetings someone ends up getting hurt ana."

A yellow aura began to form around thailand. He felt the emotion of anger mixed with psyco sadness fill him. He saw a squierl run past him and grabed it by the neck. He forced it on his back with one hand and attacked its pressure points with another so it couldn't move. The squierl lay there paralyzed ss thai drew his sword. He chuckled a bit evily "since all they want to do is kill and depress. Why not give them all death and depression!?" He laughed psychotically and began to cut the squierll up peice by peace. He first cut off the head and watched in happines as the blood began to spew out. Then he sliced off the arms and the legs then the best part the tail. He watched as the small torso made a puddle of blood quickly being washed away by the rain. Toto had hidden his face in his small stubby arms when he saw his master like this. Lightning began to strike and Thailand began to laugh. The pain from his wound had dissapeared completly dispersed by the madness. Thai stood up and began walking dragging his sword aganst the ground. " toto come ana~! we have friends to see no?" the elephant nervously ran after the man and stayed close to him. Thailand walked until he came to a hill. The rain had made it muddy. He saw a silouette of a person he climbed the hill,making his clothes muddy in the process. He got to the top and saw who was there. He put on a grin that looked nice at first glance and spoke. " hello ana~ are you lost?"

Last edited by Thailand on Sun 20 Jan 2013, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://berserksubjuggulation.tumblr.com/
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles   Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 8:12 pm

She turned around to see the Thai. She smiled at him. "Hello Thailand...thanks for asking...I think I am lost." Jin shifted a little, staring at Thailand before patting her shoulder. Something seemed a little off. "Jin," she half-whispered sternly. It stopped and then started staring at Toto. "I was taking a walk with Jin and Taiwan but she left me...I thought I could find someone if I walked farther...I didn't think I was going to see you here." she shook her head. "Of course I'd see you here...this is near your place, right?" She didn't bother asking why he was all muddied up. Since it was raining, anyone could've gotten wet and slipped or something. Or maybe he sat down before, when it started raining. And she was all wet too, so not the best position to ask anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

PostSubject: Re: Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles   Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 6:06 pm

Thailand continued smiling at the girl. She haddn't noticed his bloodthirsty intent to kill. "Oh is that so ana~? That's too bad." He chuckled evilly making his aura grow even stronger. "Young Ladies shouldn't wander about in the freezing rain without someone to protect them....Someone might draw a sword and cause harm toward them." Thailand giggled, thinking about the way he would slice her up. He wanted to feel her blood all over his body and he wanted to see it drip from the sword as he pulled out of her. He then took a few slow steps toward the girl still smiling but the closer he got the darker his smile appeared. A large wind began to blow and lightning crashed. Toto, frightened , jumped into Thai's shirt and stayed there until it was safe. Thailand then drew his sword out off its holder and smiled at the girl in front of him. He began to chuckle. "If your lost." Thailand raised the sword above his head. "Maybe I should help you find your way..TO THE AFTERLIFE ANA~!" Thailand swung the sword down at Beijing laughing psychotically. He wanted her blood now! (( Defend yo character he hasn't made contact yet ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles   Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 12:18 pm

"I don't think so!" she whipped out her fan to deflect his hit. Deadlock. "...What's gotten into you? You're not usually like this!" she tried to push back, but he hardly budged. She didn't want to hurt him, but it didn't look like she would have much of choice. Jin kept staring at Thailand as if it were going to do anyting. And then it hit her. No one would probably know if she died but Jin. Stepping back slowly as she freed one hand, she took Jin and threw him the other way. "Go! Find help!" the little panda gave her one last look and started running away. She turned back to the psychotic man. "Come on, snap out of it! This isn't like you to do this!"
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

PostSubject: Re: Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles   Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 11:37 pm

Thailand's grin quickly turned into a glare. His hair dripped with water from the rain and his Sword was still connecting with the fan..or was it a blade? He quickly jumped back and held his head staring at the chineese woman through his soppy locks of brown hair. He watched as the panda ran off to who knows where to go find help. He wasn't worried about the panda. He honestly figured that this would be over before the panda could return with anyone useful. "Go ahead and send your panda away i don't care ana~ I just want your blood on this sword ana~! I'm tired of everyone taking my kindness for granted and now I'm done!" Thailand growled and looked at the terrified elephant that was presently tucked away in his muddy shirt. The rain stopped and the elephant was shivering."Toto! Fight with me!" The small elephant turned away afraid of the man. "What!?" Thailand violently grabbed the elephant out of his shirt and shook him. "You do what I say motherfucker!! now!" Thailand set the elephant down and gave him a sword. "use this and fight with me." The terrified elephant shook and faced Beijing with sadness in his eyes. "Now for you! Your blood on this sword now!" Thailand and Toto Lunged at the girl. Toto sliced at her legs and made contact as Thailand swung his sword at her stomach. (( I feel like an ass O.O))
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles   Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 7:48 pm

She turned back to the crazed man. Jin...if anyone or anything, could probably make it back to China's or somewhere and find help...if anyone knew that Jin by himself was out of place. She couldn't fathom how long it would take for him to find and take someone here, but it wasn't fast enough. She had to buy time for the both of them. He said everyone took advantage of his kindness. "E...everyone? Including me?" she shook her head, she wasn't going to get a definite answer out of him. Blood thirsty warriors were just that, all brawn and no brain for the consequences. I have to buy more time before I have to... That second, Toto swung at her legs and hit. "Ugh!" she fell down onto the ground but rolled away from Thai's sword. The elephant was fighting, too?? How...desperate he must be for Toto to be fighting against its wil, too..."Alright, I'll bite," she muttered to herself. "Why are you so intent on trying to kill me??" Slowly, she stood up, a little strangely because of the hit.
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

PostSubject: Re: Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles   Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 1:02 pm

Thailand laughed a vicious laugh as the girl fell to the ground. He walked close to the girl and licked the the blood from the sword. It tasted partucarlly delicious. He then took the dull end of the sword and placed it underneath Bei's chin. He used it to lift her chin up and then looked her in the eyes. His Golden eyes having dulled due to his hatred. He grinned, his eyes virtually souless. "You want to know why I'm doing this....you really want to know? IT's because I motherfucking hate you all!!! Always fighting and refusing to make peace. And I just sat there the whole time. JUST FUCKING SITTING THERE!!!! watching it all go to hell all of our relations just being wiped away with fighting. AND I!!!!! I decided why not? WHY NOT MOTHERFUCKING JOIN YOU IDIOtS!!" Thailand tightened his grip on his sword as his smile grew more and more psychotic. "SO WHY MOTHERFUCKING NOT!!!!??? Why not kill every single one of you. Why would I spare you.?" Thailand looked back at Toto. "Why are you just standing here. MOTHERFUCKING GET TO SLICING AT HER!!!!" The small elephant quivered and then began slicing at the girls clothes trying not to cause harm to her. He tore at her chest and her stomach above where she had been sliced before.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles   Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 10:04 pm

[[ASS.]
"...Ch..." she winced a little, watching him lick the sword. Cannibalism...at this point...shouldn't be surprising, but still. It made her cringe. She watched him come closer, and feel the cold metal under her chin. His eyes bore into hers--empty, deranged, dulled. Hers, frightened yet amused. How much time do you think it would take to kill him? If he's a strong general like Lu Bu with his incompetent lieutenant... she mentally shook her head clear of those thoughts. Too bad she didn't consider that he had the scream of Lu Bu. The man was virtually done for, tired of the constant disagreements and fighting during the meetings. His smile grew even more twisted. But something nagged her. A lot, actually. If she looked at his testimony, she could find flaws--if he didn't start chopping at her. She flinched, feeling sorry for Toto. The man was deranged as deranged could be. Doesn't this always happen in those movies? They want MORE blood afterwards? ...You could've thought about that before. She heard fabric start tearing and gasped. "What are you--"

[[...Where are my clothes going. Am I going to die, because you're slicing and ripping at me, or are you trying to strip me. O.o]]
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

PostSubject: Re: Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles   Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 7:25 pm

Thailand sliced at Beijing's chest right around where her nipples are. The slice made a straight line and her breasts seemed to pop out. Thailand grinned. He wanted to draw this out for as long as he could. He couldn't help toying with his prey before he demolished it later on. His ears perked up at the question. He was utterly amused and confused at the same time. "What am I doing?.....What am I motherfucking doing!? I thought you assholes were suppose to be smart!?" Thailand chuckled. " I want to slice you up bit by bit..shread by shread and part by part. Is that so wrong? shouldn't I be able to have what I want ana~? What I motHER FUCKING WANT FOR ONCE!?"Thailand sliced at her exposed nipples and at her cheek. "Im tired...SO MOTHERFUCKING TIRED!!! of everyone's shit. Thailand stay happy, Thailand make the food, Thailand rescue me. I JUST GET ALL KINDS OF SICK OF IT!!!!" Thailand sighed. He smiled at the girl in pain. "What does it matter anyway? Why am I even keeping you alive? Maybe you should just die ana~! Maybe I should end you right here and now how does that sound?" Thailand points the tip of his sword at Beijing and swings at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles   Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloddy Rain in the Land of Smiles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: