Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScotlandxRomano

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 4:33 am

Scotland had just gotten out of his house and it somehow started to rain. Thankfully, Scotland was actually prepared this time and brought an umbrella. He sighed to himself and pulled his umbrella open. It was raining hard this week, strangely enough. He thought he would probably go to the bar and get a few drinks, but also decided against it and just walk around in the rain instead. He happened to like the rain for some reason, it was calming for him. He would usually walk without an umbrella in the rain. Some would have thought he was mental, just going out with an umbrella and not use it while the weather was damp. But, in any case he was thinking of what he would do today. "It'd be nice tae 'ave someone tae hang oot wit." He said to himself a bit boredly as he looked up at the dull, gray clouds that poured its contents onto the streets.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 5:44 pm

Romano stomped around the streets of Scotland's home, they had recently became friends and right now he just wnated to be near someone who wasn't Spain, Romano had recently dumped Spain, the Spainard had just became too...overbearing, always wondering where he was at, who hewas at, everyone thought Romano was teh lady in the relatinship but they were wrong, Soain was, "Stupid Tomato bastard, I'm a full grown country.." Romano mumbled to himself, he felt hurt but right now all he focused on was his anger, but soon it began to rain, further upsetting the italian, "God dammnit! What the fuck is with this place! Why is there no sun!?" Romano yelled as he kicked a wall angryily, not noticing a certain red-head who had noticed him.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 6:56 pm

Scotland was just about to go to a cafe that was closeby instead. It was also starting to get a little windy. He wondered if the umbrella would go flying as the wind blew a lot harder. He noticed someone from afar that was angry at the wall. Immediately, he recognized who it was. Romano? Scotland looked at his phone. No calls. Hm.. This must be bad. he thought to himself. The Italian had said if he was going to call if he was coming. He must've been too upset to remember why he came all this way here in a huff. The Scot almost forgotten what had happened. Strangely enough, he was there as awkward as it sounds. Since he didn't want to be alone at the moment, Scotland approached Romano and tapped on his shoulder. "Whit's the matter, lad? I ken the weather is bad taeday, but I dinnae think ye should take it oot on the wall."
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 3:50 am

Romano looked up in surprise, recognizing the accent, "Oh! Uh...hi Tomato head." Romano grumbled before looking down at the wall he was kicking and realized he had actually manged to break it, Romano blushed embarrassed, he sometimes forgot he was stronger then the average human, "I wasn't kicking the stupid wall because of this shitty weather which by the way how do you deal with all this fucking rain, I'm getting soaked!" Romano complained as he shivered from the cold that was seeping through his clothes, "I'm kicking this stupid wall because...I left Tomato Bastard." Romano mumbled the last part looking down.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 4:22 am

Scotland couldn't really make out what he said under all this rain. He sighed. "Hold this fer me." He handed Romano the umbrella for a bit as the Scot started to slip his own coat off. He couldn't really leave him here like this. Getting wet and cold in this weather was bad. He placed his coat onto the Italian's shoulders to keep him warm since he was already drenched in his clothes. "This will keep ye warm till we get back at my place. Use the umbrella. I like the rain." Scotland waited for Romano before walking away.
As they arrived to his place, Scotland handed him a fresh towel and some clothes had hoped would fit him. "I turned the shower on fer ye. Yer gaeing tae ave tae wear these fer now since yer clothes are still drying." He showed Romano where the bathroom was and how to turn the shower off before leaving him alone, heading off into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 11:37 pm

Scotland had passed him the umbrella and told him to come with him and brought him to his house, Romano stood awkwardly in the doorway while Scotland came back with a pair of clothes and a towel, informing him that he had set up the shower for him, taking him to the bathroom and showing him quickly how to turn off the shower before walking out of the bathroom.

Romano looked down at the clothes and towel in his hands before setting them on the counter, Romano slowly stripped out of his wet clothes, holding them and slipped into the shower, welcoming the warm water, he leaned against the cool tile, to be honest he was surprised by how welcoming the Scotsmen was, it was nice.

Romano finished up his shower and stepped out, drying himself off and then putting on the shirt, it was a bit to big but Romano could deal with that, he made a face though when he saw underwear was also thrown in the pile, he wasn't going to wear those if they were the scots, so he decided to go commando instead.

He finished getting dressed and made his way downstairs and into the kitchen, "Hey Tomato-head, thanks for the clothes even if they're to big." Romano says, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 1:25 am

"It's fine. Chust as long as ye dinnae get sick, richt?" Scotland smiled. "Cannae stand how the rain makes every thing cold. But, dinnae worry, I turned the heater on." He was shirtless, hair damp and he had a towel on his shoulders and wore a different pair of pants then the one that had gotten wet from the rain.
He turns on the stove and places a small pot of water onto the burner. "Coffee? Tea?" The Scot asks him as he starts to bring out a few things. It felt a bit awkward as it had gotten quiet all of a sudden. "Sae, are ye feeling any better?" It had been a while since he's had company over, especially someone he had become friends with but didn't exactly know quite well. He just wanted the Italian to be comfortable. "Ave a seat in the couch while I take care o' this."
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 11:41 pm

Romano nodded his head as Scotland informed him that he put on the heater, which would explain how warm his house, "I don't know how you handle the rain here tomato-head, you should really come by my house sometime, it's very warm there and sunny." Romano said absent-minded as he looked around, his gaze wandering to Scotland, he noticed he had a broad chest and shoulders, he was lean and muscled, his skin was very pale probably because of his home's weather and he was very tall and that bright red hair that stood out on the Scot that made Romano want to run his hands through it over and over and have his hands trail the Scotsman's neck and chest to his.....Romano instantly blushed, not allowing anymore of those thoughts.

"C-coffee is fine." Romano stutters out, looking down at the ground, but when Scotland asked how he felt Romano just shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fine, I think." he said quietly and shuffled a bit on his feet, "You sure you don't need help in here, I'm don't feel like sitting down." Romano said as he walked towards the Scot.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 12:29 am

"Nae, I dinnae mind it, really," Scotland shrugged and . "By the way, dae ye ave a different name than 'Romano'? Am chust curious is all." He couldn't help but think about what Romano was wearing right now. It turned him on just seeing the other wear his shirt. Is he wearing anything underneath that? Romano was obviously not wearing the boxers he had offered. He shook the thought off. There was no way he'd seduce a person he had just started getting to know. But, the thought of getting hot by the kitchen sink sounded about good. No, no. No way! There was no way he would try to put his hands on him. If he did, he would most likely get his balls kicked or something that gave off a huge "fuck off" that would have them both on bad terms. The ltalian had already had it bad with Spain, there was no way he'd go on the wrong foot with him also.

As the coffee had finished, Scotland began looking through the cupboards for some cups and one cupboard in particular suddenly opens and a pot comes sliding out from where Romano was standing. Almost immediately, he quickly moves towards Romano as the rest of the cooking ware fly out. Scotland placed a hand onto the Italian's head to protect him from anything else that would hit him. Luckliy, a smaller pot brushes against the Scot's shoulder. "Are ye alricht?" Scotland asks, not really noticing how close they were against each other.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 1:38 am

"You can call me Lovino if you want, that's my human name, Lovino Vargas." Romano said, "Do you have a human name?" Romano asked as he moved off to side by some cupboards, he watched Scotland finish up the coffee, "Oh, hey sorry I didn't call ahead, I almost forgot to apologize tomato-head, I was distracted.” Romano adds as he watches the Scotsmen move to get some cups but oddly enough the cupboard he was standing underneath opened and pots and pans began to fall out leaving him no time to move, he raised his arms up but he suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around him, protecting him.

Romano opens his eyes and instantly notices how close they are, and how nice being in Scotland's arms feel, "F-fine." Romano stuttered, looking into Scotland's eyes, his gaze traveling towards his lips, he suddenly wanted to kiss him....and that's exactly what he did, he leaned forward and captured the Scots lips against his own.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 2:09 am

Surprised by the kiss, Scotland's eyes had widen and slowly he started to move closer to him and deepened the kiss, placing his hand behind his head and wrapped his arms around his waist, pressing himself against him. Before he knew it, he felt his own tongue slowly enter the Italian's mouth. It took maybe a couple of seconds before they pulled away, but to the Scot it had felt like hours. He takes a breath and chuckles at Romano. "It's nae everyday I get a kiss chust fer saving yer life from evil pans." He jokes and lightly brushes his fingers against the other's cheek. "Although, I wouldnae mind getting another kiss~."

He had to admit, the man was a pretty great kisser. I wonder whit he's like in bed~. Scotland smirks to himself, but remembered who was around him. He tries to move on from the subject and looks down at the pots and pans, picking them up and putting them onto the table before setting them onto the shelf. He didn't really mind Romano helping him out. "This happens a lot. By the way, going back to your question earlier, my human name's Cameron. Cameron Alastair Kirkland. Strange having such a long name, isnae it?"
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 2:55 am

Romano was surprised when Scotland kissed him back but soon moved forward to deepen the kiss, enjoying the feel of the others tongue in his mouth, he slid his tongue in along with his, stroking the muscle with his own before pulling back to find he had wrapped his own arms around the Scot, Romano couldn't help but laugh at Scotland's joke, "it's not everyday evil pans try to attack me." Romano retorted back, Romano watched as Scotland moved from him to pick up the pans, explaining that this happened often and telling him his name was Cameron.

"Not strange, it's kind of a cool name tomato-head." Romano said and once Scotland was done putting the pans away he moved forward and wrapped his arms around him, again capturing his lips, "Of course I don't mind giving another kiss Pomodoro." Romano said in a flirtatious voice.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 3:23 am

Scotland smirks and wraps his arms around Romano's waist, pressing him closer against him. "Although, I wouldnae mind stealing some kisses from ye sometime~." He purrs and bites gently at his lower lip. It's only been one day and here they are lusting for each other. The redhead was about ready to slip under that shirt and graze his teeth against the man's skin. He was rather turned on just thinking of all the ways he would overwhelm the other into sheer pleasure that would leave him begging for more. Then, he had remembered something. "Are ye still up fer tha coffee?" He asks rather huskily. He felt horny to a point where even his voice couldn't hide it.

Those green eyes, tan skin... Everything made him want to devour him completely; lose himself in the ecstasy that could be waiting for him as they grinded their bodies together. He wanted to taste, feel and listen to what he felt like under the sheets. The lust in the Italian's voice left shivers down his spine and immediately he wanted him, satisfy him until he just couldn't take it.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: SotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 9:26 pm

Romano lets out a tiny moan as he feels the scot bite his lower lip but then to Romano's surprised the Scotsmen pulled back and in the sexiest voice Romano swore he ever heard asked if he still wanted coffee, Romano couldn't help but pull away from the Sot and start laughing, one minute Romano had been ready to tear the pants off Scotland and the next the tomato-head was asking if he still wanted coffee!

Romano doubled over in laughter, not remembering the last time he laughed like this and slowly he calmed down and gave Scotland a sheepish look, realizing he had only been about two minutes ago kissing the man quite passionatatly and now he was laughing at him, "S-sorry tomato-head, t-that was too g-good!" Romano choked out still catching his breath, it wasn't every day that you got ready to pretty much jump a man into bed and in return have them offer you coffee in such a horny voice!
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 10:20 pm

Scotland looked at him a bit shamed wondering what he did wrong as he started to laugh. "G-Gud, whit!?" He looked confused and turned bright red and looked away from him realizing it was probably something he said. He was too embarrassed to look up at Romano. "It was a yes or nae question..." He mumbled to himself. Looks like he wasn't getting anything tonight. He decided to just forget about that for now, and ask something he had forgotten to earlier. He gently started to pull away from Romano. "I fergot tae ask, but whit are ye daeing here? I mean, besides my house but... Oot in the rain..."

It was better if he changed the subject, he still felt a bit embarrassed about the way he had asked about the coffee. Although, the laughing had peeved him a little, he decided to disregard it. After the laughing, he seemed to be a bit put off.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 2:52 am

Romano finally calmed a bit at the sight of Scotland's pouting face, "Sorry tomato-head, it's just in my house if people are going to get in on they don't ask the other if they still want coffee, it was just funny." Romano snickered but began to sober up as he heard Scotland's question and looked away, crossing his arms, a scowl appearing on his features.

"I...needed to get away from the tomato bastard....he's been a bit a of a fucking ass lately, he treats me like a child and he claims that he loves me...but in the end he made it clear I was merely something for him to conquer and keep from his old golden days, he made that very clear as I ran out of his house...and somehow my feet just carried me here..." Romano said trailing off, his heart aching, "I-I'm sorry tomato-head, I have no idea why I'm telling you any of this crapola, we haven't even known each other very long, if you want I can just go home. Romano said looking down at his feet.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 3:09 am

Scotland sighed softly, collecting his words and thinking selectively about it. But, it made him feel a tinge of guilt about having the Italian wander around the highlands by himself. He himself was familiar with everything, but Romano was not. Scotland didn't want anything to happen to Romano while he was here. If Spain were to find him and no Italian; there would be hell to pay. Not that he really would, but still the Scotsman would still be in big trouble.

He took Romano's hand and looked into his amber eyes. The color had reminded him of whiskey, but he couldn't tell him something like that. "Romano, I understand. It's fine. Ye can stay as much as ye like. I micht even show ye around some time." The redhead chuckled. "Besides, I think it's a gud idea tae get Spain oot o' yer head. But, am nae sure if yer sae keen wit haggis fer a long while. But, if ye need something else tae keep ye occupied, I think I can arrange tha." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 3:31 am

Romano looked up at the Scot, "Thanks tomato-head, I really appreciate this and it would probably be a good idea to get that stupid bastard out of my head..." Romano said absent minded as he stared into his dark green eyes, they were green like Spain's but there was something different about them that Romano couldn't explain but when the Scot looked at him it put him at ease.

Romano looked at Scotland curiously, "What did you have in mind to keep my mind off tomato bastard.." Romano couldn't help but purr out, smirking back too as his mind drifted to some ideas that he hoped that the Scot had too.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 3:48 am

"Weel," Scotland purred, completely forgetting about the coffee just sitting in the counter. "I ken it's a bit tae fast an' am pretty sure we're chust getting tae ken each other, but..." He leaned close and whispered. "Am sure yer feeling a bit deprived~?" He gave a sly smile that revealed the beastly side of him. He gently lifted up Romano's chin and lightly brushed his thumb against his lower lip. Scotland couldn't help but wonder... Maybe just one more wouldn't hurt. He suddenly remembered the coffee, but this time unplugged it. It was a bad idea to leave it out like that, but there was something bound to happen if he had left it on. "Would ye be fine wit tha idea~?"

Gently, slowly he brushed his finger from the other's lips and up towards the curl on his head, curious to know what would happen if he had pulled on it. "I've been wondering, but chust whit does this dae~?" He asks as he gently tugs at the curl.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 4:11 am

Romano felt the soft brush of Scotland's thumb on his lip and smirked, blushing when he leaned in and asked if he was feeling deprived, who knew Scots could sound so damn sexy! "I'd be more then fine with that idea Pomodoro~" Romano said leaning against the taller man, enjoying the feel of his chest against his hands, admiring him, there was few people Romano thought were attractive, he was picky but the tomato head definitely made it onto his list of people.

Romano suddenly noticed too late that Scotland's hand had wandered from his lips to his curl, Scotland wandering out loud what it was for and before he could tell him the Scot tugged on it gently making Romano moan in pleasure, blushing deeply, he had been a bit deprived lately and well he was just lucky the Scott hadn't pulled on it hard.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 4:36 am

Scotland smirked and continued to play with his curl. He was completely intoxicated with lust from all the moaning the Italian in front of him was making and lightly reached down, brushing his hands against his thigh, noticing that he wasn't wearing anything under and pressed his thigh against his hip to pull him close. He smirked and leaned in, kissing him deeply and started to corner him against the counter. The front of his pants feeling awfully hard again and roughly began to grind himself against Romano while he continued to play with his curl. Scotland pressed even closer him and kissed him deeply, moving his tongue along the inside of his mouth.

He pulled away gently from the kiss and took a breath for air while looking him in the eyes with a soft sense of lust within him. All he had wanted right now was to give him all pleasure he could want as of right now. They could have done this any day, but Scotland couldn't keep his hands off him.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 1:05 am

"Ah~! Mhn!~" Romano whined as the Scot continued to tug on his curl, he gasped out when Scotland suddenly pushed there hips together, Romano grinded his hips back roughly as he felt Scotland's erection through his jeans and the Italian could feel himself getting hard also, he rolled his ships against the taller man's as he kissed the red-head back roughly.

He reached one hand up to tangle it in the tomato-head's hair, tugging on his hair as Scotland kissed him deeply, Romano using his own tongue to massage along the others as he eagerly explored his mouth, when they pulled away Romano was panting heavily, his face flushed and his pants were far to tight for his liking, he looked up into his dark green eyes, "Hey don't stop tomato-head~" Romano purred his voice laced heavy with lust, "I thought you were going to help me take my mind off the tomato-bastard~" He said leaning further into the Scot, his hands traveling down south to grab the Scotsmen's ass, squeezing hard and smirking.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 1:36 am

"Mm~. Who was that again~?" Scotland panted with a smirk, hinting that he was intending on helping him. He pulled the Italian back into the kiss and groped his ass back just as hard and went back to grinding against him. The Scot had began to slip his pants off slightly and roughly began to grind his erection against Romano's and began to gently stroke his member. "I've been meaning tae tell ye this, but I happened tae be turned on from ye wearing my shirt, Lovino~." He said, purring as he says his human name.

Scotland had seen Romano before, but had never gotten the chance to approach him in the past. He was only curious about him. What was it that Spain had liked about Romano and how crazy he was to take someone this beautiful, so perfect for granted? He didn't understand it. But, now they could do whatever they want know that the Spaniard was being cast aside from the Italian's thoughts. He began to gently run his hands down his voluptuous sides before starting to lift up the shirt that covered that flawless skin.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 2:12 am

Romano watched him slip out of his own pants, not able to keep his eyes from wondering to the others cock, Romano quickly freed himself from his own pants, freeing his aching member and groaning when they grinded together,listening when the other purred in his ear that he thought he looked sexy in his shirt, he shivered when the Scot said his human name, the way he said it in that accent of his drove him wild, Romano couldn't even remember a time when Spain would use his human name, but then again he was having trouble focusing with tomato-head all over him.

Romano felt the Scotsmen tugging up his shirt and he let him take it off, he wrapped his arms around Scotland again, kissing him, "God, how does such a man like yourself not have women and men alike hanging off you Cameron, I'm having a pretty hard time controlling myself tomato-head~" Romano whispered hotly, honestly curious, he thought the red-head was great, tall, handsome, so unusual looking compared to his neighbors and a hot accent to finish it all off, he wanted to know how the hell this man didn't already have a boyfriend or girlfriend already in his own home.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 3:07 am

Scotland chuckled and gently brushed his lips against Romano's neck. "I happen tae ave tha affect on, people, love~." His looks was something he was mainly proud of because in most cases it would lead him to fights with other men along with a few woman flirting with him that came his way. But, none in particular were his type. But, the Italian on the other hand he would doubt he would keep his hands off. He just wanted to mark and and claim him right then and there. He started to speed up his strokes and lightly brushed his thumb against the base of his member.

"Yer getting a bit wet, Lovino~." He purred. "Does it feel gud when I touch ye like this~?" He began to stroke him even faster and nipped along his neck leaving stray bruises along his neck to his shoulder. "Mmm~ I could chust eat ye up." Scotland could bite him all day if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ScotlandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano Empty

Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: